The Change Within Esdeath Fro...

Av MarioLinkGaster_101

This is a fanfiction for akame ga kill if some characters lived and also their will be other characters not w... Mer

The setting and start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 meeting Esdeath
Chapter 5 the fight
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Comments?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Any Ideas?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
News feed
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
News :D

chapter 6

2.5K 33 0
Av MarioLinkGaster_101

Kanoshi pov:
Life was good when I was a kid, but now it's a living hell. Let's start on how I joined night raid and why. Well when I was 17 I had to hunt for myself cause I had no one to relay on. I walked on this cliff which was unstable and fell, I passed out but when I woke up I saw this strange girl with purple hair. She told me about night raid and why are they here, so I joined their forces seeing the capital being so corrupted was sickening to me. My imperial arms let's me cast out a gas in different color to distract my enemy and kill them with my trusty dagger it finishes the job. I saw Esdeath before but man was she hot I sometimes image having sex with her in many ways most of them aggressively since she likes pain heh. But she was scary when she went all berserk on a person talking so low about tatsumi. Well I am her enemy so She will have to face me one day, and I can't wait to show off my skills in front of her face.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
41.3K 694 10
In the Loki familia there are two swords wemon who are well known one of them is the sword princess Ais Wallenstein and (Y/N) (L/N) or also known as...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3.1K 93 7
I am a major Takamori, Amesame, Polymyth, and InaAmeSame shipper but I also like drama and need to work on my angst so might aswell practice, am I ri...