Coaches Daughter

By CrystalEgbunike310

Avery Bradley is a senior. She's the daughter of the guy who coaches the basketball team. Now you'd think Ave... More

First Practice
Shes Back
Game
What?
Everyone Knows Me
Fighting
Dad Came
Waking Up
Life Changing Game
Cheer Up
Protests
First Practice As A Real Teammate
Game Again
Old Friend
Thinking
Damn It
Get Me Out Of This Hell Hole
Going Home
Memories
What?!
Shocking
Trouble
Cute
Shes Sad
Broke Up Remember?
Broken
How?
Game Face
Prom Preperation
Prom
See Ya Later. Not Good Bye

Not The Best

4K 90 6
By CrystalEgbunike310

Picture of Ava

I woke up and stretched. It was a quiet morning and Alex was already awake.

"Good morning Alex." I said and I felt my eyes turn pink.

"Pink?" Alex asked.

"Worried about Andrea." I explained.

"I know. She's so quiet." Alex said.

I shrugged and got ready.

"You have to pass the test." Alex said smiling.

He turned me around. He grabbed my ass.

"Pervert." I said.

"Aww muffin you know you love it." He said picking me up.

"Yeah I do." I said kissing him.

He put me down as we walked downstairs. Andrea came down and she looked like she got no sleep.

"Good morning Andrea." I said smiling.

"Hi." She said duly.

"I made you breakfast." Derek said.

"I'm not hungry." Andrea said.

"Andrea I know your sad but you gotta eat a little at least." Andre said from behind her. Andrea would do anything for Andre so she ate some.

"Thanks sis." Andre said kissing her forehead.

"Whatever." Andrea said.

"Take it easy buddy." Andre said.

A tear left her eye.

"For once in my life I was actually happy." Andrea said.

She kept walking and her eyes turned cold like they always were unless she was around us girls.

Andre was gonna be with her all day so I walked off with Alex. My eyes were still pink as I was worried. I stood there thinking of Andrea.

"Avery." Alex said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you're worried about Andrea but she's with Andre. She's safe." Alex said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand to walk to class.

I got to class and we were in for a project. I sighed not in the mood for a project and Alex and I weren't working together. Alex was working with some girl. Not gonna lie. That did shake me a bit but I trust him. But the girl gave me a smirk. My eyes were still pink but turned gray. I trust him, I thought.
*************
I got partnered with Andrea so we were gonna work in her room and Alex and the girl were gonna work next door.

Andrea seemed to be doing a little better which I was thankful for.

"Let's get started." Andrea said. I nodded my head and got a poster.

We got started and the requirements were that we had to have the periodic table.

"I'm gonna go get my notes next door ok?" I said.

Andrea nodded.

I got up and went next door to see the girl kissing Alex. They saw me and Alex stopped. The girl smirked at me but I just shrugged.

"You mad?" The girl asked.

"Nah I couldn't care less." I said shrugging.

"I mean you can have him. Sure. He's single now but I honestly saw it coming. I have a weird life. So you guys keep making out and I'm going to go get my notes. I didn't interrupt." I said and left.

Alex's Pov

Damn she just doesn't care. This dumb girl fucking made it look like I wanted it.

I sighed and the girl smirked at me.

I want Avery. I got in deep thought about her but immediately shook my head and got back to work.

Avery's Pov

Can't say I didn't see that coming. I mean it's already happened. So I was prepared. Not saying I didn't fall in love with Alex and I'm heart broken but I'm just not going to show it.

"I'm back." I said.

Andrea smiled and I smiled back at her positive attitude. She's such strong girl.

I used my notes and kept them with me in case they were making out next door.

I sighed and closed the journal.

"We'll start the next part tomorrow?" Andrea asked and I nodded.

She was about to walk next door but I stopped them.

"There working." I said.

"Yeah but I'm just putting notes away." Andrea said.

"On each other's faces." I added.

"Aren't you mad?!" Andrea asked.

"No I saw it coming." I said.

"You broke up with him?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah." I said.

The girl left.

"Dinner!" Derek yelled.

I walked downstairs feeling to arms around me. Without thinking I punched Alex in the face causing him to stumble back.

"Please. Don't touch me. Ever. In your lifetime. Again." I said slowly.

"What happened?" Paul asked.

"Nothing I wasn't ready for." I said as Alex went to the bathroom to clean the blood.

"What do mean?" Derek asked.

"She means he kissed the girl." Andrea said.

"Can't say I didn't see it coming. I'm a fucked up girl so I'm ok." I said smiling.

"Oh we know. But will he?" Derek asked.

"No don't hurt him. I still love him. You can just leave him alone." I said.

He came back out and sat next to me awkwardly.

"Did you cheat?" Derek asked.

"Derek leave him alone. I'm a fucked up girl who didn't even know who her father was at one point." I said.

"Why do you still defend him?" Derek snapped.

"Maybe because I love him. Just because he cheated doesn't mean I automatically hate him. My heart doesn't work like that." I said.

Derek sighed and continued eating his food. Alex looked like he felt guilty.

I put the plates in the sink and started washing before Derek could object and dried the plates. I walked upstairs to go read a book.

"Avery." Alex said.

"Damn I fucking left you alone and defended you what the hell do you want from my fucked up ass?" I asked.

"You Avery." Alex said.

"Great want you too but we don't always get what we want." I said reading my book.

"Avery I didn't kiss her. I was going to push her I was stunned." Alex said.

"Alex do you mind? I don't like liars." I said.

"I'm not lying Avery." Alex said.

"What the hell are you fighting for? I'm a fucked up girl. Please find someone who's as good as you." I said.

"But your as good as me. Hell you're better than me." Alex said.

"I still don't like liars. Or cheaters in that matter. You can go have fun with the girl my friend. I'll see you around." I said and pecked his cheek.

"No you said you'd never leave me." Alex said.

"But you cheated." I said.

"I didn't kiss her." Alex said.

"I gotta go." I said.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because I love you." Alex said.

"You're not aloud to tell me that anymore." I said.

Alex laughed.

"I'm not letting you go." Alex said.

"You kinda did." I said.

"I didn't kiss her." Alex said.

"Good night friend." I said and messed up his hair and went to go change into my pajamas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.2K 26
Leslie George has been playing basketball since her mother put a ball into her hand at the age of 10. Her upbringing was rough so she played basketba...
764K 26.5K 55
Mayson has a reputation. Despite the things people say she isn't what they think. But will her reputation keep her from the one person who actually s...
86 0 23
Raymond "Ray" Anderson does not like his parents. He thinks they are out to ruin him by making him do things that they feel will give him a new outlo...
1.4K 333 30
"Nothing. You didn't do anything," I whispered, turning my gaze back to the movie and intending to end the conversation there. He reached for my face...