First Practice

Avery's Pov

It's the first practice and I'm going with Dad.

"Come on honey." Dad says.

"I'm coming Dad." I say.

I walk downstairs to go to practice.

Oh let me introduce myself. I'm Avery Bradley and I'm the daughter of the coach of the basketball team. I can't play basketball because it's for boys but I still love it and my Dad doesn't know.

I'm riding in the car to go to the practice.

"Honey you excited?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I wish we could find one more player." Dad said.

"If only it could be me." I muttered.

"What was that?" Dad asked.

"I said I agree." I lied.

"Ok." Dad said.

We arrived and we walked in together and the boys were talking and what not.

"Ok everyone listen up." Dad said and everyone stopped talking and got in a straight guy.

One guy was looking at me. He was hot. He had piercing green eyes and sleek chocolate brown hair. He was tall and tan and had muscles.

He smirked at me and I shivered.

"No falling in love with my daughter." Dad said.

He does this every year. No falling in love with me.

"Does everyone hear me?" Dad asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright thirty laps let's go." Dad said.

"Dad can I run with them?" I asked.

The guys laughed when I asked.

"You run with us?" One guy asked.

"Yeah I run with you. Do you have a problem mr?" I asked.

"N-no." The guy said.

"Ok then." I said.

"Of course you can honey." Dad said smiling.

"Alright go." Dad said.

We start running and I'm fastest. What's my secret? After practice every day I tell Dad I'm going to the mall. He gives me 200 dollars but in reality I stay at the court doing push ups sit ups laps and drills with the balls working on my shooting technique and what not.

Once I'm finished with the thirty laps I sit down waiting for everyone else to be done.

"Damn honey what do you do?" Dad asked.

"It wouldn't matter." I said.

Dad shrugged but continued leading practice. That guy with the piercing green eyes kept looking at me.

Practice was soon over and that guy gave me one last smirk before walking off. Well at least I know I'm saved by Dads rule.

"Dad I'm going to the mall." I said.

"Ok be home by 9:00." Dad said smiling.

"Ok." I said.

He walks out and I follow him and pretend I'm walking to the mall but I have a key to get inside school so I get in and I start practicing.

I do thirty laps again. I do 100 push ups and sit ups each. I then work on my shooting technique and do drills with the ball.

I look at the time to see its 8:45. Crap. I got 15 minutes to get home. I run out of the school and run home.

"Hey honey." Dad said.

"Hi." I said.

"Did you have fun at the mall?" Dad asked.

"I sure did. I sure did Dad." I said smiling.
****************
So what do you think? It's my first chapter it'll get more interesting.