War of the beasts

Da SamFJS

Okay, how do I begin? I'm Sasha Henry, weird name right? Apparentely it's decendant from Belgium. But that's... Altro

Intro
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve

Chapter one

69 4 0
Da SamFJS

"You fucking bitch." I yell and force my tomato sauce smeared pants in Pepper's face.

She wrinkles her forehead and her mouth screws in an unattractive flat line. "What the hell Sasha," She screeches. " it's not my fault you can't eat properly." She rolls her eyes, turns around to take her bag and flings it over her shoulder. She's so arrogant, why people like her is beyond me.

The deodorant and perfume reeking dress room is almost empty. Which is a good thing, people love to twist the truth and I can't afford another rumor.

My knuckles are tingling. They're waiting to bash the imperious bitch her face in. I'm absolutely boiling with anger.

Unfortunately I can't. The school put me on probation due to a little incident that has happened at the first day of school.

Well, I punched one of my best friends in the face.

Yes, he deserved it but maybe it wasn't smart to do it right in front of the principal. I would have gotten away with it because my dad is the mayor of our little town. But it wasn't my first time I got into trouble. It wasn't even the second, third or tenth time. Even my dad couldn't do anything about it.

It's not like he wants to. 'You reap what you sow' is his answer.

Needless to say, I'm not known for being a model-student.

Now here I am, trying to control my rage before I knock the living daylights out of Pepper. She knows I can't lay a hand on her or I'm suspended for a long time.

The bitch smudged sauce all over my light blue skinny jeans when we were at PE.

"You're lucky I can't strangle you right now, but once I'm off probation I would run if I were you." I threaten her and take a step forward so we're face-to-face now. The strong smell of tomato sauce indulges my nostrils.

She's taken aback by my threat, I noticed her flinching. But she has to keep her head high. After all she's the queen bee of the school. Or at least she thinks she is.

"Try me." She challenges me and moves past me to exit the girls locker-room, making sure she bumps my shoulder on her way out.

Trina, her best friend, follows her mouthing a sorry at me. She's not someone who follows Pepper around and agrees with everything she does.

She's actually a decent girl. She's always the one who does the apologizing when Peppers steps out of line again. And let me tell you, Pepper can't keep her stupid trap shut for a second.

Pepper and I are clashing ever since middle school and everyone knows about our rivalry. It's always something when we're put together in a classroom or any place where we have to see each other.

There are snide marks, some pushing and once there was an almost fight. If Lukas didn't come between us I don't know what kind of damage I would've done to her caked-up face.

Okay, maybe she doesn't have a caked-up face. As a matter of fact she's a natural beauty. Something I can't hear myself voicing out in a thousand years. With her long dark brown locks and big green eyes she's absolutely stunning. I hate it.

Picking up my shorts again I think about what the hell I can wear right now. I'm standing here all alone in the locker room in my black lace underwear without some clean pants to put on. The bell rang a few minutes ago and everyone's already gone to eat lunch.

"What's up Sash?" Lukas casually greets me. I can hear the noise of students roaming the halls of Primum High through the phone.

"Luke you have to grab my red sweat shorts out of my locker ." I demand immediately and pace around in the empty locker room.

"You got it, I'll be there in 2 minutes." He replies and hangs up. His voice still ringing in my ears.

Lukas is my best friend since forever. Our parents are best friends since preschool and since he's exactly a month older than I am, it's not surprising they put us together for absolutely everything.

From the moment we could swim they put us in a surf club. And since then, surfing is the one thing we both love the most.

Although that's what he's thinking. For me that's not true. There's something else I love more than anything.

Lukas.

I have been in love with him since I was 13 and now four years later I'm still falling deeper and deeper every day.

I can't tell him. I can't risk to lose him. I don't think I can handle a life without him.

"I brought you your most skimpiest shorts you have stashed in your locker." Luke burst in the girls locker-room without even doing so much as knocking. Little pervert.

He smiles at me like he's my biggest hero. Which he is but he doesn't have to know.

"What did Chili do this time?" Lukas asks and sits on one of the wooden benches that are spread around the room.

As long as I know Pepper has liked Lukas. But instead of trying to befriend us, she tried to break us apart. Of course it didn't work out. We're almost always together and we tell each other everything. Literally. There's not one thing that he doesn't know.

Okay, he doesn't know that I love him, but that's all.

Lukas was the one who went to the local grocery store to buy me tampons when I had my period for the first time.

He was the one who I called when I had my first kiss and he was the one who consoled me when the person who took my virginity, kissed another girl the day after.

He is my best friend and nothing can come between us. I would follow him all over the world.

So every time she approached us to make fun of me he called her Chili. She didn't like the nickname, so of course he kept using it.

"She smeared tomato sauce all over my pants." I grumpily tell, pacing around in the room. I'm still full of adrenaline.

"You didn't punch her, did you?" He asks immediately making me turn to him. He looks innocently back at me.

Good God, hold me are I'm going to throw myself at him.

"No, of course not, how stupid do you think I am?" I raise my voice, I stare him down and put my hands on my hips.

Wait a second! I glance down at my legs and they just stood there, loud and proud, without some fabric to cover them.

Shit, I'm still standing in my underwear!

"You little fucker, why didn't you tell me that I'm still not wearing any pants." I rant and snatch my shorts out of his hands.

He's still looking innocently and he needs to stop that. It makes me love him more and more. So I just punch his shoulder to distract myself.

"Aw, always so violent." He chuckles. "And why the hell would I tell you? I'm sure it's against guy code." He continues smugly.

He pretends like he takes out a guy code-handbook out of his jacket and acts like he browses through the book. He stops and he points at his make-believe book like he has found the right chapter.

"I got it!" He claims. "It says: 'When a hot girl stands in front of you in her underwear you do not tell her to put on some clothes.'." He finishes his ridiculous story. Looking at me like it's normal what he just was saying.

In the corner of my eyes I can see Lukas take a peek at my ass.

"But did you just say that I'm hot?" I ask, curious because he's seriously staring now. I'm not going to lie, my heart skipped a beat when he said that.

It's not the first time he says something like this but I always had the feeling that he was obligated to tell me that. Because he's my best friend.

"Like you didn't know that already." He just answers, shrugging it off.

I guess I'm not that bad. I have raven black hair that hangs in waves over my shoulders. I have a dark brown skin and big brown eyes. My full lips cover my pearly white teeth. And I have long legs. I have to give my mom all the props, she's truly beautiful.

I have enough attention from boys all around me. Unfortunately not from the one guy I want it from.

"I actually thought you had to say that because you're my best friend." I confess, pushing the subject.

"Sasha, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, seriously. I'm not kidding." He sincerely looks me in the eyes and sends me a crooked smile. "Now can we go eat some lunch I'm starving." Luke huffs and stands up and walks to the exit.

"Are you coming?" He says and pushes the door open and gestures for me to come.

"Y-yeah, of course." And I rush out the door after I slung my bag over my shoulder.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
89.2K 3.3K 50
"If anyone finds out the truth, I can't stay with my family." I muttered squeezing my arms tighter around my knees. "Then let me help you." My head r...
52.5K 4K 47
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...