creole ➸ [michael au]

By martianized

The au where the only thing that was keeping him sane was her melanin. More

November 21, 2015
November 22, 2015
November 24, 2015.
November 26, 2015.
December 1, 2015.
December 4, 2015
December 17, 2015
December 31, 2015
January 7, 2016
January 22, 2016.
January 23, 2016
February 14, 2016
February 29, 2016
March 1 2016
June 19, 2016

April 10, 2016

52 1 0
By martianized

Open.

When Alice heard the pang from the computer, she immediately gasped. She was in the middle of making some morning coffee, pouring the mixed beverage into a mug until she heard the notification. She dropped the mug and didn't even flinch when she heard the sound it made when it clashed onto the countertop, for this was far more lethal.

Now, ten minutes had gone by and the only thing that was audible was her repeating of "No, no," as she read over the email over and over again. She was hoping that the college board made a mistake.

Her final clinical exam occurred two weeks ago, and when every one else got their reports, Alice already saw it was doomed for her.

Now looking at the email, she just felt stupid. She missed the passing score by one point.

To anyone else, it probably wouldn't have been a big deal. However, this was the only thing she really hoped for her at LSU. Her tears swelled in the ducts of her eyelids, and with one move, she slung herself into the couch and sighed loudly.

Her phone rang and she knew exactly who it was. She'd usually smile when she saw that Michael wanted to FaceTime, but this time she couldn't. When she pressed accept, Michael's ruffled hair and light peach fuzz became apparent.

His eyes were barely open, usually Michael wouldn't be up at this time but he really needed to speak to Alice. These past few weeks  Alice had been focusing on her studies; spending a crazy amount in the public library and making odd flash card on all the possible anatomical diagrams. Michael had no time to see her.

Michael was happy to see her— that was until he saw the discoloration of her cheeks and the glossiness of her pupils. "Were you crying?" was the only thing Michael could've said as he threw a shirt over him and made his way to her apartment.

He banged on the door, impatiently. When Alice opened the door, he instantly threw his arms around her and pulled her to the kitchen. She sat on the countertop, with Michael in-between her and listening to her rant and cry.

He whipped some of her tears away, but when her mother called and begun to nag at her, her tears didn't stop.

"Alice, is this what we brought you to the states for?" Her mother barked at her with a tone so harsh, Michael could just imagine how this vile person looked like, "For a god damn 89%, Alice? That's not going to pay your bills and honestly, it's not going to pay for the years I've wasted to send you to the best schools."

"You're right, Lisette," She could hear her father's dark voice ring through the telephone lines, "Out of all the great colleges, she picked LSU, along with her mediocre grades."

"I've tried my best, that last question really stump me." Alice tried to change the topic as she whispered, her mouth was on Michael's chest as she tried to quiet her cries.

"It wasn't just one question! You missed 11 points, Alice. Do you think we could've gotten away with this in our country? You're privileged and you're ungrateful." Alice's father started, but by this time, her father called her out in his creole language and Michael didn't understand one word.

After the constant going back and forth between her parents and Alice, the call disconnected —her father got frustrated then hung up the phone on her— and Alice just hunched over on the counter and watched her dangling feet.

Michael stepped up to her and pulled her into another hug, but she scrambled out of his hold. "Alice, they're not worth your tears."

"No, Michael." She whispered, looking away from him. "You don't get it."

"It's okay, don't worry about it.."

"Michael, I'm losing my fucking mind!" Alice whipped back from his arms, sobbing uncontrollably as he tried to hold her down. "I'm never gong to make it in this world, I'm so screwed."

"Listen to me, you're perfect, okay?" He held her arms, holding her back as he looked deep into her eyes. "I know I probably knew you for like six months, but you're one of the greatest things I've seen thus far. You're so smart, so causal and I don't know. You make me smile, and when you're nervous, you do this thing with your nose. My god, don't get me started on your laugh. You always know the answers to my question, no matter how stupid they are. You're like a handy calculator, because you're always solving something."

By this time, Michael was out of breath, his run-off sentence ran off with his regular breathing pattern. He didn't seize, "I don't understand how your parents can't see that. You're so intelligent, so pose. You're just great, you don't deserve their shit."

"Michael, I wish I could believe that."

He pulled away from her a bit, pressing his fingers into his palm. "What do I have to do to make you believe that? I need you to know that. Your parents are clueless to what you're actually capable of."

And for a few seconds, Michael looked down as she stared at him. No one said anything, but Michael's head was spinning. "Seeing you like this, so unhappy is making me go crazy. I need you to know that you're worth the world. I want to give you the world."

"Thank you, Michael. You're one of the best friends."

"I don't want to be your friend." Michael sighed, "I'm so fucking into you, it kills me."

And maybe it was because Michael had nothing else to lose, but he pulled her forward to him, before bending down a bit and softly laying his lips on hers. Her hand automatically laid by his right ear as she tried to mimic his actions. Michael hoisted her up to the counter, parting her legs as he didn't break the kiss.

His fingertips lingered around her inner thighs as she tilted her head towards him. Her hand familiarized between Michael, giving him a soothing chill amongst the heated moment. Their bodies radiated as they continued to kiss each other.

Michael lips lingered around the crook of her neck, biting subconsciously on it as Alice's head rolled back with a sigh. She moved her hand up to his buttoned down shirt, then did just that. With her head spinning, she was able to pull Michael's shirt off his back.

As Michael positioned her chin to him, her hand has reached down and were inches away from his zipper.

"We can stop whenever you want to." He stared sternly at her, but she just shook her head. "Bring me to my room."

With one turn of the door knob and a few stumbles, Michael was directly in front of Alice, both completely rid of their clothes. Michael's back was to Alice, making it easy for her to sneak up behind him.

Her hands reached over his shoulder as she stood close behind him. "Are you okay?" She whispered into his ear, before pecking it once.

"Are you sure about this?" Michael's head turned to her, leaving his lips inches away from hers. "I- I don't want you to feel pressured."

Alice approved, and with one quick kiss and swift motion, Alice was sitting on Michael's lap. The kiss intensified when Alice felt Michael's want directly on her stomach.

Michael flipped them around, leaning her back on the bed. He begun to lose interest in the kiss when his fingers begun to have a mind of their own. He traced the stretch marks on the pit of her stomach, whispering short 'Beautiful's under his breath as they continued.

When his fingers reached the entrance of her heat and when he got a glance of his beauty, he was mesmerized. His fingers combed with the sweet, pink folds of her as he looked up and saw how her face flushed with a range of emotions.

He begun with a steady speed, letting his index finger familiarize amongst her as he kissed down her upper body.

Alice's breathing came in short, jagged puffs as Michael's speed quickened. They didn't say anything; The only things that were audible were the soft moans from the couple and the loud Louisianan rain pattering on the roof.

"Michael.. I." Alice groaned between the everlasting kiss, but Michael just deepened his fingers, pushing her buttons even more.

"I know, Princess." He whispered, kissing down her neck when body jerked lightly against him, "Let go for me. Let go of everything, just.. Fuck, just focus on me."

•_____•

I'm back from losing my mind during finals. Also, I'm on summer vacation right now so hopefully, I'll start writing more.
Thank you for staying and reading up to this point. I appreciate every last one of y'all.
You're perfect to me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...