With You?

By Tofu_lover

Began like this.....then it goes to that? Will it go back to this? Or will it stay as that? Going through ups... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

40 1 0
By Tofu_lover

Jiyong ran a hand through this hair in frustration. I didn't dare to look at my parents. I was...ashamed? Embarrassed? Scared...?

"Hyejin." My father stern voice rang. My eyes slowly moved towards him, cautious of what he might do. 

"Do you know why am I here?" He asks. I didn't move. 

"Do you know what trouble you have caused? That traveled all the way to the States?" His voice getting louder by the second.

"Jungmi, you can go rest." My mother sweet voice ordered. Jungmi nodded, bowed, and left to her room. 

"This happened overnight! Do you how much trouble it will make? Not only is the young lad's career but also your brother's and the family's." He said. 

"If this gets any worse, you will be a disgrace to this family."

"Father-"

"Jiyong stay out of this." 

"Appa, I'm sorry. I didn't think this w-"

"A sorry isn't going  to solve this problem. I told President Yang to keep the boys away from you. You do so as well."

"Yes, father. But Jungmi's boyfriend is Jin-" 

"They won't be together anymore." 

At the corner of my eye, I saw Jungmi with a shocked face. I didn't know what to do. It's my fault that they had to separate. My heart dropped. 

"You guys will continue going to school after a while." My father said those words and left the house. 

"Honey, we're only doing this for the best. You're going to be okay. Right?" My mother looked at me with sincerity. tears brimmed the lines of my eyes. 

"I have one more thing to say. Your father has already set you up with Jongin. You will have to be with him." My mother's words were so calm but the hit me like bullets. 

I looked at my mother with pleading eyes while shaking my head. 

"I'm sorry." She apologized and left. She got on a car with my father and drove away. 

I dropped onto the couch and closed my eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I bent my knees and placed my head on them, covering my face. My brother sat there, still bewildered at what had happened. No sound was made but my sniffles. 

"Hyejin...?" Jungmi's voice squeaked. I looked up at her. Her lips were in a thin line. I jumped up and hugged her. Crying on her shoulder. 

"I-I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault."'

"It's my fault. I had to do this and separated you and Jinwoo...I'm sorry." 

My brother got up and left the house. He slammed the door shut. 

"Jungmi, I think I need some fresh air. I'm gonna go take a walk." I grabbed a hoodie and a tissue. I wiped my tears away, cleaning my face. And a pair of sunglasses.

I stepped out of the house. I put on the sunglasses and walked towards the park. At this time, there shouldn't be much people. 

The weather is so beautiful but my life is so sad. 

------------Taehyun POV------------

Why isn't she answering?!

I called Hyejin a bunch of times but she isn't answering. 

"Where's Hyejin?" I asked the moment Jungmi answered the phone.

"I'm not sure. She said she wants to get some fresh air and she left." She answered. 

"Okay, thanks." I hung up, thinking about where she can be. 

Not too far from home but not too close. The park! 

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and grabbed a jacket. I ran all the way there. I didn't care if the boys tried to stop me. I didn't care if the president is calling me. I don't care if I lose my care. I don't want to lose her. 

As soon as I got to the park, my eyes wandered all over to find her. I saw a familiar shadow by the benches at the pond. I ran all the way there. Se was sitting there, staring at the pond. 

"Hyejin!" I called for her with hope. She looked in my direction, but instead of welcoming me, she got up and walked away. My smiled faded. 

What is she doing? What happened?

I ran to her, wrapping my arms around her. She didn't move. I didn't feel her warmth nor love in the hug. 

"What are you doing here?" Her raspy voice spoke. 

I turned her around and scanned her face before hugging her again. Her arms stayed by her side, hanging motionless. 

"You shouldn't be with me. Leave. I don't want you here." She said in a cold voice.

My heart dropped. My arms slowly letting her go. 

"But-"

"But nothing."

"I thought we-"

"There's nothing. I-I was only playing with you." 

-------Hyejin POV--------------

It took me a hard time to say that but I didn't show it. 

I began to walk away. He held onto my hand. 

"Isn't there another way or chance for us?" He sounded desperate. 

As much as I want to, I can't. I will end up being with Jongin and break his heart even more. 

"Let me go." His hand fell to his side, I walked away from his sight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Taehyun didn't see were tears at the verge to fall from her eyes as Hyejin lost her touch of him. As she walked away, tears fell unconsciously. 

I'm sorry. Hyejin said to him...in her head. 

Hyejin got back home. She went straight to her room without a word. 

Taehyun went back to the dorm. He locked himself in his room. 

Neither spoke a word. People would try to comfort them, but they would either throw a fit or ignore the person. This goes the same with Jungmi and Jinwoo.

-------3 weeks later----------------------

Jungmi and Hyejin were finally allowed to go to school but they dreaded it. Since they will have a lot of homework, to make it worse, there would be bashing. Jungmi and Jinwoo's relationship was soon discovered not long after Taehyun and Hyejin's scandal. Hateful comments were posted everywhere on the internet. Though, there were a few positive comments, haters argued. 

WINNER had to stop their promotions. They were being punished and Jiyong got scolded for not teaching his sister how to act around idols. 

BIGBANG will be going to school with the girls to prevent any problems and support them. 

"Hyejin, Jungmi. You stick with us. Okay?" Daesung said. 

-----------Jungmi POV----------------------

Can we? After all this shit?! You think we'll be fine?! Not being able to spend time with them and being bashed, is called okay. You are fine. You will get through it?!!?!?!?!!

Nonetheless, I nodded. Hyejin hesitated. She was thinking the same thing. 

"You better stay with us. Forget Jongin. If he tries to get close to you, I punch the shits outta him." Seungri declared. I slightly smiled at his response. 

I took a deep breath before entering through the gates. The students immediately turned their attention to us.  

There were screams everywhere. I felt really uncomfortable. I was about to run back out of the gates but I saw him. He and his bandmates were coming out of the car with security guards. I turned back around as he looked in my direction.

-----------------Jinwoo POV------------------

I didn't want to come to school, but we were all forced out of the dorm. 

Body guards got in front of us for safety. As I turned to face the crowd, I saw Jungmi. She seemed really uncomfortable with the response. 

I would be there for her right now but I can't. Plus, she should be fine with the BIGBANG hyungs. Right?

The girls entered the school building so the attention was turned towards us. I sighed, ready for bombarding questions and screams. 

"Why oppa?! Why? Why did you have to go with that bitch!?!?!??!?" It was that or

"She's a bitch! I am much better! Pick me instead of her!" I wanted to run out of here. I want to go to Jungmi! 

I ignored them as we walked into the school. The students in our class were busy whispering and doing shit. I heard them boo the girls and question us when we entered. 

---------------------Taehyun POV---------------------

The moment I saw Jongin walk into the classroom I felt...ugh.

He sat down in a seat that is a bit close to Hyejin. I was boiling...Why am I? I should be neutral about this. Something is wrong with me! 

Stupid scandal shit. It was fine the way it was. Why did it have to happen when we were so happy?! 

Hopefully, they are okay. What am I doing?! She doesn't want me, so I don't want her either!

I crossed my arms and sat there in my seat. I heard horrible comments about Hyejin. I was about to get up and slap the girls across the face but I held it in. I felt a pair of eyes on me. 

I turned in that direction to see Hyejin's eyes. Her eyes pierced into my eyes for while before rude comments like, "Look how desperate she is" or "She is so ugly, how can he like her?" or "Why is she staring at him?" 

If I can, I would have stormed out of this place with her. Whoa, no, no, no, no. Taehyun, SHUT UP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter! So much drama, even for me! Please remember to vote or comment! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
37.5K 1.8K 55
Han Jisung doesn't have the best home life. His parents act like they don't love him, as if he were a mistake. They never celebrate with him, his goo...
68.4K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
71.7K 2.1K 25
"You must be wondering why I wanted to talk to you." I slowly nodded in response. She turned around and started pacing around the small bathroom. "Le...