The Full Moon

Par a__girl__who__writes

This is a spell book for people who hate humanity and want to try something new. P.S don't get mad at me if i... Plus

Vampire Spells
Mermaid Spells
Werewolf Spells
Invisibility spells
Flying Spells

Dragon Spells

10.2K 41 29
Par a__girl__who__writes

These are some Dragon spells (NOTE: THESE ARE NOT MINE! I WILL NEVER TRY THEM)!!!!

Spell 1.

You will need the following items for this spell:

Concentration

Communicate with your inner self; a dragon.

So, in your mind imagine a door. Walk in and you will find 4 elements. Choose which one is most special to you. Once you choose your element, say " Dragon in the dark night sky, listen well and you will go far." Then you will see your element drago in front of you. You may talk to it as much as you want. It will tell you good advice and your future. BUT REMEMBER you must walk out some kind of door (could even be a cage) when you leave. Then you may open your eyes.

Spell 2.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Pen/pencil 

Colored pencils/crayons 

Paper 

Ruler(12inches) 

Belief in dragons 

Imagination 

Faith 

Patience

This spell will turn you into a dragon.I'm not sure if it works so no rude mails please.The other one that I created i messed up on so come to this one cause the other one won't work, but this one might.

1. Draw the dragon that you want to be. Place the height and length of the dragon. (height is at the shoulders not the head) Exmaple 1 inch = 1 foot. then color the dragon in. it doesnt have to be the color of the element.

2. Fold the paper hamburger style

3. Write your info: (Name, element, breed, scale color, eye color, wing size, tail, abilities, behavior/personality, Strength, speed,accessories, etc...)

4. Fold the paper hamburger style

5. Say aloud while writting the following: Dragons, dragons, dragons, I wish to be a dragon. I want to be a (element) dragon. My scale color shall be (color), and my eyes will be glowing (color). God , grant me my wish to be, I wish to be a dragon. So mote it be. ( so mote it be should be written as big as you can) You can have more than one element, but two is the max.

6. Fold papeer hamburger style

7. Draw a pentagram

8. Fold paper hamburger style

9. Now every night for three nights, before you go to sleep say: God, please let me be the dragon that I wish to be. Then chant: Dragons, dragons, dragons, I wish to bea dragon.I want to be a (element) dragon. My scale color shall be (color), and my eyes will be glowing (color). God, grant me my wish to be, I wish to be a dragon. So mote it be.

10. Now kiss the paper and place it under your pillow. As you fall asleep, dream of you being a dragon.

NOTE: Once you have chanted the three nights, you have sealed the deal and you cant start over.

Side effects:

1st: Eye color will change or become brighter

2nd: You will grow claws on your hands and feet, and your skin will changeto the color you chose, and your skin texture will change as you grow scales.

3rd. Your neck will become longer and your face will start to look like the dragon you drew.

4th. your wings will start to sprout.

5th. All of the accessories will start to sprout,Example: Horns, fins, spikes, etc.

You will feel every symptom of change, so you will feel nauseous, you back will hurt, your tail bone will hurt, youll get tooth aches, and head aches. Your transformation might be fast or it might be slow, I dont know, like I said it all depends on you. I hope it works, and I wish you the best of luck. ^^

Spell 3.

You will need the following items for this spell:

transform into dragon

Scales, wings, and fire.

Dragon is what creature I'm seeking.

I want to be able to change from

Human to thee.

Dragon, dragon, dragon.

This is my wish, so mote it be.

[x5]

Spell 4.

You will need the following items for this spell:

you

paper/pencil(optional)

phot(optional)

voice

quite room

read before you do

havent tried this yet so i hope it works

1.drow or place a picture of what you would look like as a dragon.

2.say:oh great and powerful beast become a part of me and i can go in and out of you(3x)

3.now the dragon is a part of you. when yo want to transform just say dragons rule the sky!

4.now when you want to change back take your claw and claw the ground 5x in a row.(don't do this during battle)

6.be careful it takes atleast 5mins to change.

note:fun to change at night and fly around so you don't have to go to bed. Adults will think your sleeping

Spell 5.

You will need the following items for this spell:

Your Voice

Your Hands

A strong personality and Will

This spell is used to call forth the energy of The Dragon of the Flames and channel it in anyway you see fit.

Place your hands with a two-three inch space between your palms.

Focus a small flame in it and speak the following in a deep and fierce voice.

"Rise with a mighty blaze, Burning Dragon of the Searing Flame!"

The small flame should bust into a large flame.

As long as you can hold it, you can harness the Great Flame of this one of many elemental dragons.

Spell 6.

You will need the following items for this spell:

Gold,your voice

Turns you into a dragon

Touch the gold and say

Give me wings so I could fly

Fire comes with every breath

Turn me into a dragon

Spell 7.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Wind 

A beat ( like clapping your hands)

This turns you into a dragon in 1 month 

Say this 10 times with a beat

" dragons dragons fire breathing dragons dragons scaly skin make me turn me transform me into the glowing beast within wings wings in the sky soaring floating streaking high fire breathing fire breathing dragons dragons DRAGONS"

Spell 8.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Imagination 

Belief 

Voice 

Wand (optional)

Pick up to 4 powers you would like:

2D Mimicry

4th Wall Awareness

360-Degree Vision

Abacomancy

Aboriginal Deity Physiology

Accelerated Regeneration

Accelerated healing: Ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character.

Access & Occlusion

Acid Generation

Acid Secretion - The ability to generate corrosive acid.

Acid generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray.

Activation & Deactivation

Adaptation

Additional Limbs

Adjusting - The ability to resist and fight through inhibitory Molecular Powers.

Adoptive Muscle Memory

Advanced Communication - the ability to talk to ghosts or the dead.

Advanced Electrokinesis - The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of electricity.

Advanced Fire Throwing - The ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire.

Advanced Hearing

Advanced Sight: Capable of visual magnification

Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of telekinetic energy.

Aerial Adaptation

Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to control and manipulate wind.

Aerokinesis: Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.

Affinity/Aversion

African Deity Physiology

Age Manipulation

Age Shifting

Age Shifting - The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process.

Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.

Air Manipulation

Alchemy

Alien Mimicry

Altaic Deity Physiology

Amalgamation

Amphibian Manipulation

Amphibian Mimicry

Anatomical Liberation

Ancestor Evocation

Angelic Mimicry

Animal Healing: A specialty in specifically healing animals, which includes the ability to communicate and empathize on a basic level with the patient in question

Animal Manipulation

Animal Mimicry

Animal Morphing

Animal mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.

Animation

Animation: Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free a person from petrification.

Ant Mimicry

Antimatter Manipulation

Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or people through space.

Aquatic Respiration

Arab Deity Physiology

Arachnid Manipulation

Arachnidan Mimicry

Arctic Adaptation

Armenian Deity Physiology

Art Magic

Artificially-Enhanced Mimicry

Artistry Animation

Ash Generation

Ash Manipulation

Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport through ashes.

Astral Imprisonment

Astral Possession

Astral Premonition - The ability to astral project into your premonition.

Astral Projection

Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.

Astral Projection: happens when you go into a kind of trance, and it can happen accidentally during sleep. Your astral body leaves your physical body, it's like a manifestation of your spirit or soul. It can go anywhere it likes, and it's kind of misty, and go-through-able. When someone's projecting, they're body appears dead. So if you cremate someone who's astral body is traveling, the astral body dissipates. I guess it goes to Heaven. And if someone else is asleep or in a trance, your astral body can go into theirs, but as soon as they wake up you get kicked out.

Astral Vision

Astral projection: Ability to separate and control one's astral body. Sometimes accomplished by use of telepathy or magic.

Astral trapping: Ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place.

Astrological Divination

Astrology

Atmokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.

Atmokinesis: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.

Atmospheric Adaptation

Atomic Vision

Atom manipulation: The ability to manipulate atoms - mutual to all.

Attraction: can turn on/off, and make others and objects attractive.

Audible Inundation - The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.

Augmentation - The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities.

Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.

Aura Manipulation

Aura Manipulation - The power to control and manipulate auras.

Aura Vision

Avian Manipulation

Avian Mimicry

Aztec Deity Physiology

Bakeneko Mimicry

Banishing - The ability to cast someone out and forbid them from returning.

Bardic Magic

Bat Mimicry

Beacon Emission

Beaming - A form of teleportation used by Cupids.

Bee Mimicry

Beetle Mimicry

Belief Induction

Biological Manipulation

Bionic Mimicry

Bionic Physiology

Black Orbing - A form of teleportation used by Darklighters.

Blinking - A form of instant teleportation, activated by thinking of a location and blinking the eyes.

Body Insertion - The ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's mind.

Body Part Substitution

Body part substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.

Body swap: Can switch bodies with any person, and while in their body, has access to their memories, powers, etc. While in another's body, the user can pass for that person completely, and is undetected to everyone except the highest level of telepath. When the other person is in the user's body, they have no control over mind or powers, they are just stuck in the user's body until she decides to swap back.

Bone Protrusion

Bone manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in ones own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.

Bovine Mimicry

Bubble Generation

Bubbles: The ability to create, manipulate etc, bubbles of (breathable) air with their mind.

Bullet-Time Effect

Bursting Balls - The ability to conjure a ball that combusts upon contact.

Butterfly Mimicry

Calling - The ability to telekinetically "call" an object into one's hand.

Camalid Mimicry

Camouflage - The ability to magically change one's appearance to match their surroundings.

Canaanite Deity Physiology

Candy Mimicry

Canine Mimicry

Catoptromancy - The ability to see people or places through mirrors.

Cellular Mimicry

Celtic Deity Physiology

Cephalopod Mimicry

Ceremonialism

Cervid Mimicry

Cetacean Mimicry

Chaos Magic

Chaos Manipulation

Charisma: Can charm anyone around the user

Charms

Chemo Vision

Chimerism

Chinese Deity Physiology

Chlorine Gas Exudation

Chlorokinesis: Ability to accelerate the growth of, control or animate plant life.

Chronokinesis - The ability to manipulate time in all directions.

Chronokinesis: Ability to affect the flow of time, slowing, accelerating or even stopping it.

Chronolock

Circadian Control

Clairaudience - The psychic ability to hear what people that are far away are saying using only your mind.

Claircognizance

Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance: Ability to perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view.

Classical Elements

Claw Retraction

Clay Mimicry

Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.

Cloaking

Cloaking - The ability to make someone invisible and unable to be detected.

Cloning - The ability to duplicate oneself.

Cloning: Ability to create physical clones of oneself.

Cloud Manipulation

Cnidarian Mimicry

Color Manipulation

Combustive Orbing - The ability to channel orbs into another object or being, causing combustion.

Computer Virus Mimicry

Concussion Beams

Concussion beams: Ability to generate or transform various forms of energy into a "solid" or concussive beam of energy.

Conjuration - The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.

Conjuring the Elements - The ability to conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, and even lightning.

Corporealization - The ability to change from spirit form to a solid physical form.

Corpse Manipulation

Corvid Mimicry

Cosmic Entity Physiology

Cosmic Manipulation

Craft Magic

Creation

Creation: The ability to create stuff.

Creation Magic

Creature Creation

Cross-dimensional awareness: Ability to detect actions and events in other dimensions. This is occasionally used in comics as an awareness of the fourth wall between the characters and the artist or audience.

Crushing - The power to surround an object or power with a force that ultimately squashes it.

Crustacean Mimicry

Cryokinesis

Cryokinesis - The ability to create and/or manipulate ice.

Cryokinesis: Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.

Crystal Manipulation

Crystal Mimicry

Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology

Cures

Cursing - The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce negative effects.

Cyber Communication

Cyclone Spinning

Cyclops Mimicry

Danger Intuition

Dark Arts

Dark Binding - Evil ritual performed by dark priestesses to binds two people as husband and wife.

Dark Matter Manipulation

Dark Wisping - A form of teleportation used by the Angel of Death.

Darkness Manipulation

Death Inducement

Death Vision

Deflection - The ability to deflect the active powers of others.

Dehydration

Deity Mimicry

Demonic Mimicry

Density Control

Density control: Ability to increase the natural density of an object or one's self.

Deoxygenation

Dermal Armor

Desert Adaptation

Destruction.: Strength/Skill/Experience of user determines extent of destruction

Destruction Magic

Deviation - The ability to return attacks back to where they came.

Diamond Mimicry

Digital Form

Dimensional Awareness

Dimensional Storage

Dimensional Transportation

Dimensional transportation: Ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations

Dinosaur Mimicry

Discord - The ability to create conflict between people.

Disintegration

Disintegration: Ability to disintegrate matter through touch.

Disruption: Can disrupt chain of thought, a chain reaction, the use of power, etc

Divination

Divination - The practice of predicting the future.

Divine

Divine Mimicry

Domination and mind control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others and control the actions or reasoning of another with the mind.

Dowsing

Dragon Mimicry

Dream-walking: The ability to see and manipulate people's dreams.

Dream Leaping - The ability to project into peoples dreams and manipulate them.

Dream Manipulation

Druidic Magic

Dual Mind

Duplication

Duplication: Like cloning. The person must be touching what they want to clone, and depending on how big it is, is to how long it takes. Clone forms from palm of hand.

Dust Manipulation

Dynamic Camouflage

EM Waves Mimicry

ESP

Eamples : Emma Frost, Mastermind, Mesmero

Earth Manipulation

Echolocation

Echolocation: Ability to determine location of items in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound, (Also known as Sonar Sense).

Ecological Empathy

Ectoplasmic Webbing - The ability to fire strings of ectoplasm.

Egyptian Deity Physiology

Eidetic Memory

Elasticity

Elasticity - The ability to stretch a part of your body like a rubber band.

Elasticity: Ability to stretch, deform, expand and contract one's body into any form they can imagine.

Elasticity: User can stretch their body parts out like elastic

Electric Manipulation

Electric Mimicry

Electrical Transportation

Electrical transportation: Ability to travel through electrical conduits (such as power lines, or telephone lines). Can enter through devices such as televisions, electrical poles or computers.

Electrokinesis

Electrokinesis - The elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lightning.

Electrokinesis: Ability to control, generate or absorb electrical fields.

Electro kinesis: Control electricity with mind

Electromagnetic Manipulation

Elemental Magic

Elemental Mimicry

Elemental Transmutation

Elemental transmutation: Ability to alter chemical elements, changing them from one substance to another. May be limited to self-transmutation. (Also known as alchemy)

Elephantide Mimicry

Elven Mimicry

Emission

Emotion Vision

Empathetic Healing: The ability to heal on the empathic level rather than the physical

Empathetic Weather Control: the weather reflects her emotions when they are strong enough.

Empathic Manipulation

Empathic Mimicry

Empathy

Empathy - The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them. An Empath can copy others' powers, too.

Empathy - the ability to read peoples emotions by touching them or making eye contact.

Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions or feelings of others.

Empathy: Feel and project emotions from and to other people

Enchanted Artistry

Enchantment - The ability bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.

Energetic Fading - An energy based type of teleportation power.

Energy Balls

Energy Balls - The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.

Energy Beam - The ability to shoot deadly beams of energy.

Energy Blast - The ability to shoot a powerful wave of kinetic energy, a wave of pure energy.

Energy Bolts - The ability to throw bolts of energy similar to Light Darts and Laser Bolts.

Energy Charging: Ability to charge inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy

Energy Constructs

Energy Conversion

Energy Emission

Energy Magic - The ability to project energy and shape and manipulate it in various forms as desired.

Energy Manipulation

Energy Mimicry

Energy Negation

Energy Projection - The ability to control and be able to project all

Energy Sparks - The ability to shoot short beams of red energy sparks.

Energy Vision

Energy Waves - The ability to send enormous destructive waves of energy.

Energy blasts: Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body.

Energy constructs: Ability to create complex shapes (such as giant boxing gloves or cages) or even functional machinery (such as fire extinguishers or laser rifles) out of solid energy.

Energy conversion: Ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy.

Enhanced Agility

Enhanced Awareness

Enhanced Condition

Enhanced Craftsmanship

Enhanced Dexterity

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Flexibility

Enhanced Hearing

Enhanced Intelligence

Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Precognition.

Enhanced Jaw Strength

Enhanced Jumping Skills

Enhanced Lung Capacity

Enhanced Marksmanship

Enhanced Physical Skills

Enhanced Reflexes

Enhanced Senses

Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.

Enhanced Sixth

Enhanced Smell

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Swordsmanship

Enhanced Synesthesia

Enhanced Taste

Enhanced Thievery

Enhanced Touch

Enhanced Visibility

Enhanced Vision

Enhancing: User can enhance her appearance, and things around them to make it more attractive

Enigma Force

Environmental Adaptation

Equine Mimicry

Escape Artistry

Evolution

Explosion: Cause and contain explosions.

Extrasensory Perception

Extraterrestrial Communication

Fading - An energy-based form of teleportation.

Fairy Mimicry

Fallout Adaptation

Fat Manipulation

Faunal Communication

Fear Amplification - The ability to amplify another being's fear.

Fear Inducement

Fear Projection - A powerful ability to project others' fears to reality. It is associated with Fear Amplification.

Feline Mimicry

Feral Mind

Finder: the ability to find misplaced items and other lost things within a certain range defined by their skill level/experience

Finnish Deity Physiology

Fire - the ability to create fire with your mind and possibly control it. This is an advanced version of heating.

Fire Balls - The ability to generate balls of fire.

Fire Breath: A character can project his/her fire from his/her mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon.

Fire Breathing - The ability to emit fire from one's mouth.

Fire Manipulation

Fire Throwing - The ability to throw streams of fire from the hands.

Firestorm: The ability to summon a firestorm that can cover great distances, from an acre to over a fifty thousand-mile radius.

Fish Manipulation

Flaming - A fire-based form of teleportation, mostly used by upper-level demons.

*Flight

*Flight - An advanced form of Levitation. It allows the user to fly high and control the direction they go to.

*Flight: Ability to lift off the ground, to ride air currents or to fly self-propelled through the air.

Flight: The ability to fly

Floating - The ability to rise a few centimeters/inches off the ground and float around.

Floral Mimicry

Flower Manipulation

Force-Field Generation

Force Blasts - The ability to generate blasts of force that send the target flying through the air.

Force Field

Force Fields - The ability to control a shield consisting of force.

Force field generation: Ability to generate a shield of energy produced as a form of protection.

Freezing - the ability to freeze water or anything containing water with your mind or hand movements.

Fructo Mimicry

Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation

Fundamental Forces

Fundamental Forces Manipulation

Fungal Communication

Fungal Mimicry

Fungus Manipulation

Furtive Assimilation

Garbage Mimicry

Gargoyle Mimicry

General

Genesis - The ability to create lesser beings from your own body.

Genie Mimicry

Geokinesis - The ability to control earth and earth-based materials.

Geokinesis: Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or minerals.

Geothermal Manipulation

Ghost: A mix of invisibility and stealth. Can turn invisible, pass through both the animate and inanimate. When in ghost from (when they are invisible and can pass through the animate) they are also capable of momentary possession. Sound levels are also reduced when in ghost form.

Ghost Mimicry

Giraffid Mimicry

Glamouring - The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user.

Glass Manipulation

Gliding

Glisten-Fading - A form of teleportation, which is a combination of Glistening and Fading.

Glistening - A form of teleportation. When used, it leaves a glistening contour of the body.

Gnosticism

Gold Mimicry

Gorgon Mimicry

Gravitational Manipulation

Gravity: Control over the direction or quantity of gravity in any mass.

Gravity manipulation: Ability to manipulate or generate gravitons, or other types of gravitational interactions.

Greek Deity Physiology

Griffin Mimicry

Grim Reaper Mimicry

Guarani Deity Physiology

Healing

Healing - The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.

Healing: The ability to heal

Heat Vision

Heating - the ability to heat/dry anything with your mind or hand movements.

Helicopter Propulsion

Hell-Fire Manipulation

Hellhound Mimicry

Herpestid Mimicry

Hexes

High Resistance - The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.

Higher Consciousness

Hindu Deity Physiology

Holograms - The ability to create holographic images.

Holographic Projection

Hope Reading - The ability to read someone's hopes.

Horse Mimicry

Hovering - The ability to rise up into the hair and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.

Hybridism

Hydrokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate water.

Hydrokinesis: Ability to control, generate or absorb water.

Hydro kinesis: Control water with mind

Hyena Mimicry

Hyper Breath

Hyper Speed - The ability to move extremely fast.

Hypnosis - The ability to put someone in a submissive trance.

Ice Manipulation

Ice Mimicry

Ichthyoid Mimicry

Illusion

Illusion-Casting

Illusion: Ability to alter or deceive the perceptions of another. Can be visual, it may be a light-based effect, a sound-based effect, a mind-affecting effect or any other effect that causes one to perceive things that are not necessarily real.

Illusion Manipulation

Illusions - The power to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of his/her surroundings.

Illusions: Kind of like a glamour thing... the user can trick you into thinking you're somewhere else, even someone else and the user can change their own appearance while they're working the illusion.

Immobility

Immortality

Immortality - The ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.

Immortality: Ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality in which the character cannot be killed in any way, appears to die but is resurrected somehow, or simply an inability to age normally, or even only be killed in specific ways (i.e. decapitation).

Immortality: Aging process slows after reaching maturity and eventually stops (not to be confused with being invulnerable!)

Immunity - The ability to be immune to certain or all kinds of powers and/or physical harm.

Immutability

Inca Deity Physiology

Incineration - The ability to kill someone by setting him on fire.

Individualism

Induced Combustion

Induced Ferity

Induced Healing

Induced Liquefaction

Induced Paralysis

Induced Sedation

Infinite Supply

Infrared Vision

Ink Generation

Ink Manipulation

Ink Mimicry

Innate Combat

Inorganic Mimicry

Insect Manipulation

Insect Mimicry

Inspire Creativity - The ability to create and direct creativity with one's presence.

Intangibility

Intangibility - The ability to render one's body intangible, allowing them to pass through solid objects.

Intangibility or phasing: Ability to phase through solid matter without harm.

Intuitive Aptitude

Invincibility - Protects the possessor from any physical or magical harm.

Invisibility

Invisibility - The ability to become unseen by the naked eye.

Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.

Invisibility: The ability to turn invisible. The stronger the user, the more things/people they can turn invisible. (meaning you can't see them, but you could probably hear them and bump into them! lol)

Invulnerability

Invulnerability: Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage or injury.

Jactitation

Jelly - the ability to turn water or a substance containing water into a jelly-like substance.

Jet Propulsion

Jinxes

Kinetic-Energy Manipulation

Kinetic absorption: Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and convert it into physical strength

Kiss of Death - A Siren's variation of Touch of Death. She kisses the men burning them up from the inside.

Kitsune Mimicry

*Knowledge Absorption - The ability to psychically absorb knowledge from other people.

Knowledge Replication

Laser Bolts - The ability to generate darts of electromagnetic radiation that can burn the target upon contact.

Leporid Mimicry

Levitation

Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.

Levitation: Ability to use the mind or another gravitional repulsion/negation method to lift off a few feet off the ground...NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FLIGHT

Life-Force Manipulation

Life Creation

Life Draining - The ability to drain the life force out of someone.

Life Force Generation

Life Magic

Life Vision

Light: Manipulate light in all its forms

Light Darts - The ability to generate tiny, small darts of energy that burn the target upon contact.

Light Generation

Light Manipulation

Lightning Teleportation - The ability to teleport through lightning.

Liquefaction

Liquification

Liquification - The ability to change into water momentarily.

Liquification: Ability to turn partially or completely into a liquid.

Literary Manipulation

Literary Manipulation - The power to absorb all information a book contains.

Logic Manipulation

Luck - The ability to grant luck or bad luck to others.

Lunar Manipulation

Luring - The ability to tempt and persuade someone to obey your will and do your bidding.

Magma Mimicry

Magnetic fields: Can manipulate magnetic forces - not to be confused with metal kinesis

Magnetism Manipulation

Magnetokinesis: Ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields.

Malleable Anatomy

Mammal Manipulation

Mammal Mimicry

Manifestation - The ability to appear in spirit form after death and retain all of your powers.

Marsupial Mimicry

Mass Manipulation

Mass manipulation: Ability to increase or decrease mass in an object or person.

Mathematics Manipulation

Matter Ingestion

Matter Manipulation

Matter Transmutation

Matter ingestion: Ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user.

Mayan Deity Physiology

Mediumship

Mediumship - The ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

Mediumship: Ability to see and communicate with the dead (ghosts).

Memory: Remembers everything

Memory Manipulation

Memory Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the memories of others, such as erasing and altering them.

Mendacity Detection

Mental Manipulation

Mental Projection

Mentality-based Powers

Merfolk Mimicry

Merge; Ability to temporarily merge two beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being. The mutants are normally sisters or brothers

Mesopotamian Deity Physiology

Metal Manipulation

Metal Mimicry

Metal kinesis: Control metal with mind.

Miasma Emission

Micro kinesis: Deals with kinesis on the cellular level, DNA, etc

Microscopic Vision

Microwave Emission

*Mimicry

Mind Control

Mind Exchange

Mind Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the minds of others.

Mind Reading - the ability to read people's minds but not speak to them.

Mindscape Transportation

Minotaur Mimicry

Mirror Manipulation

Miscellaneous

Mobile Invulnerability

Molecular Acceleration - The power to speed up molecules, causing objects to heat up, melt or burn.

Molecular Combustion

Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.

Molecular Deceleration - The ability to slow down the molecules of an object or being.

Molecular Dispersion - The ability to utterly destroy an object or being by ripping it apart on a molecular level.

Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized.

Molecular Inhibition - The ability to slow molecules down completely, causing them to crystallize, encapsulate a being or object in ice.

Molecular Manipulation

Molecular Manipulation - The ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.

Monotreme Mimicry

Monster Mimicry

Monster Mutation

Moth Mimicry

Moulding - the ability to bend water into any shape with your mind or hand movements.

Mountainous Adaptation

Multi-Power

Multiple Vision

Mummification - A power that allows the user to turn a recently deceased body into a mummy to prevent it from decomposion. The mummy cannot be unwrapped in any way.

Muscle Manipulation

Mysticism

Mythical Mimicry

Mythological Mimicry

Naga Mimicry

Narrative Manifestation

Native American Deity Physiology

Nature Enhancement - The ability to augment, grow or bring back to life plants.

Necrokinesis - The ability to cause instant death.

Necromancy

Nephilim Mimicry

Nerve-Gas Emission

Nerve Manipulation

Neurocognitive Deficit

*Night Vision

*Night vision: Ability to see clearly in darkness.

Norse Deity Physiology

Nothingness Manipulation

Nova Mimicry

Null: The ability to prevent others from using their powers

Numbers: the ability to understand all forms of number problems, patterns, etc

Numerology

Occultism

Oceanic Deity Physiology

Offspring Detection

*Oil Manipulation

Oil Secretion

Omni-lingual: Ability to understand any form of language. This can be accomplished in various ways.

Omnilingualism

Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training.

Omnilock

Omnipathy

Omnipotence

Omnipresence

Omnipresence: Ability to be present anywhere and everywhere.

Omniscience

Omniscience: Ability to know anything and everything.

Oneiromancy

Oni Mimicry

Optical Energy Blasts - The ability to emit a sudden shot of energy from the eyes.

Optical Fire Bolts - The ability to shoot bolts of fire from the eyes.

Orb Shield - A form of force field; the ability to create a protective bubble from orbs.

Orbing - The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs.

Order Inducement

Organic Constructs

Organic Mimicry

Orisha Physiology

Pachyderm Mimicry

Pain: Can put anyone in any kind of pain - emotional or physical. Includes heart attacks.

Paper Manipulation

Paper Mimicry

Paradox Inducement

Parasite Mimicry

Parental Mimicry

Particle Swarm - The power to fire a swarm of burning particles that can vanquish the victim.

Pathic Shifting: The ability to empathically and telepathically (specialized) determine what people want them to be and then shape shift, and adjust attitudes according to that. While this works out of their control, they can choose who influences them the most through the creation of bonds.

Pathic kinesis: Whilst capable of all different kinds of kinesis, can only do what other people want them to do with them - determined telepathically and empathetically (specialized).

Pathifery

Pathokinesis - The ability to absorb a person's emotions and channel them back into the target, even killing him.

Pegasus Mimicry

Personal Physical Powers

Perspicuity

Petrifaction

Petrification - The ability to turn beings or objects into stone.

Pheromone Manipulation

Pheromone manipulation: Ability to generate and control pheromones which may have various effects.

Philippine Deity Physiology

Phoenix Mimicry

Photographic reflexes: Ability to mimic any athletic or martial arts movement after seeing it once.

Photokinesis - The ability to produce and manipulate light.

Photokinesis: Ability to control, generate, or absorb photons (particles of light).

Physical Restoration

Physical co-erosion: The ability to course someone upon physical contact.

Physical or Mental Domination

Physics Manipulation

Physics or Reality Manipulation

Pinniped Mimicry

Plant: Manipulation and creation of vegetation.

Plant Communication

Plant Growth

Plant Manipulation

Plant Mimicry

Plasma Balls - The ability to throw balls of plasma energy.

Plasma Manipulation

Poison: Ability to assault others with one or more varieties of toxins, with widely disparate effects.

Poison Generation

Poison Immunity

Pollen Manipulation

Portal Creation

Portal Creation - The ability to open portals to parallel worlds, dimensions, or planes.

Possession

Possession - The ability to control living beings by entering their body.

Possession: Ability to take control of another person?s body via astral projection or mind transfer.

Potion Making - The ability to use special ingredients to make magical potions.

Power Absorption

Power Absorption - The ability to absorb the powers of the killed victims. It is a rare ability.

Power Augmentation

Power Bestowal

Power Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others.

Power Containing - The ability to capture and contain the powers of others.

Power Detection

Power Erasure

Power Extraction - The ability to temporarily strip magical powers from other beings without absorbing the power.

Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.

Power Manipulation

Power Manipulation - The ability to manipulate magical power in various ways.

Power Mimicry - The ability to permanently copy a witch's powers and abilities if they are used on you.

Power Morphing

Power Negation

Power Negation - The ability to prevent the powers of others activate when the user wants to use them.

Power Randomization

Power Replication

Power Replication - The ability to temporarily copy and use the powers of another being.

Power Stripping - The ability to temporarily or permanently strip one's powers.

Power Swapping - The ability to swap the powers of two individuals.

Power absortion: Ability to absorb the powers and skills of another by touch. The person with this power can't touch another person without hurting them. It is recommended that you absorb no more than 5 powers at once.

Power bestowal: Ability to bestow powers or jump-start latent powers.

Power borrowing: Can 'borrow' any person's power within a radius of about five miles, but can only take one at a time

Power mimicry: Ability to copy another's powers when that power is used against you

Power negation: Ability to cancel the superpowers of others.

Power of Three - The most powerful of all powers in the Charmed world, possesed by the Charmed Ones.

Power sensing: Ability to sense or recognize superhuman powers.

Precognition

Precognition: Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "Danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.

Prehensile Hair

Prehensile Nail

Prehensile Tongue

Premonition

Premonition - The ability to recieve a vision about the future of an object or person with or without touching them or those.

Premonitions: The person has visions of the past or future, brought on by touch, sight or sound.

Pressure Manipulation

Pressurization - The ability to induce high pressure on someone's skull.

Pro-Simian Mimicry

Probability Manipulation

Probability Vision

Probability manipulation: Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen. This can be described in terms of blessings and curses.

Procyonid Mimicry

Projection - The ability to project a desire to reality

Projective Invisibility - The ability to make people and objects invisible.

Projective Levitation - The ability to levitate other people and objects.

Protogenoi Physiology

Psionic Equilibrium Distort

Psionic Imprinting

Psionic Inundation

Psionic Projection

Psionic blast: Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, loss of consciousness, vegetative state or death after having created a psionic link into that person's mind.

Psittaciforme Mimicry

Psychic - the ability to read the future, or predict what is about to happen.

Psychic Echo - Connected to the power of Premonition, a Psychic Echo is when two psychics are physically and mentaly connected.

Psychic Navigation

Psychic Persuasion

Psychic weapons: Ability to create a weapon of psionic energy that can harm mentally and not physically.

Psychokinesis

Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis.

Psychokinesis: Ability to mentally manipulate molecules and objects on a molecular level.

Psychokinesis: Can move things that he can't see, and things he can't understand

Psychometry

Psychometry: Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object, person or location, usually by being in close contact with it.

Pterosaur Mimicry

Purification Capabilities

Pyric Exhalation

Pyric Mimicry

*Pyro kinesis

*Pyro kinesis - An elemental power that allows a being to control fire.

*Pyro kinesis: Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.

*Pyro kinesis: Control fire with mind

Pyrotechnic Plasma

Pyrotechnics - The ability to produce and send fireworks above someone.

Quantum Manipulation

Radiation: Can create, manipulate and dissolve radiation

*Radiation Manipulation

*Radiation manipulation: Ability to generate, manipulate or have immunity to toxic radiation.

Rage Projection - The ability to enrage others by magnifying their anger.

Raiju Mimicry

Rainbow Colors

Rainbow Teleportation - A form of teleportation through a rainbow used by Leprechauns.

Reactive Adaptation

Reactive adaptation/evolution: Ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever they were injured by or exposed to. This effect can be permanent or temporary.

Reality Warping

Reality Warping - The ability to manipulate reality according to your desires.

Reality warping: Ability to change or manipulate reality itself.

Reconstitution - The ability to be reformed again after being vanquished.

Regeneration - The ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery depends on how strong a being is.

Releasing Repression - The ability to tap into other people's repressed emotions and absorb it, freeing the suppressed emotion.

Remote Beaming - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to beam with them.

Remote Orbing - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them.

Remote Teleportation - The ability to call for an object and have it teleported to the user.

Reptile Manipulation

Reptilian Mimicry

Resurrection - The ability to resurrect the dead, could be others or could be oneself.

Retrocognition

Retrocognition - The ability to see the past in the form of a vision or premonition.

Ritualism

Roach Mimicry

Roboticization

Rodent Mimicry

Roman Deity Physiology

Sand Manipulation

Sand Manipulation - The ability to create and control sand.

Sand Mimicry

Sand Teleportation - Form of teleporation in which the user disappears in a whirling sandstorm.

Sasquatch Mimicry

Satyroi Mimicry

Scald Generation

Scorpion Mimicry

Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to search with a crystal to find a lost object or person.

Season Manipulation

Self-Ability Bestowal

Self-Detonation

Self-Disintegration

Self-Existence

Self-Immortality

Self-Molecular Manipulation

Self-Power Augmentation

Self-Spawn

Self-Sustenance

Self-Transcendence

Self-detonation or explosion: Ability to explode one's body mass and reform.

Sense Projection - The ability to take away someone's else's senses and use it for oneself.

Sensing - The ability to locate and sense people.

Sex change: The ability to change the sex of anyone (including them-self) and anything (cables etc, have genders...)

Shadow Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of shadows.

Shadow Manipulation - The ability to generate and manipulate shadows to various effects.

Shadow Mimicry

Shamanism

Shamanism - Used to heal and enlighten, using ceremonials which can include rhythmic music, mind altering drugs and mythic journeys into the subconscious.

Shapeshifting

Shapeshifting - The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.

Shapeshifting: Ability to change appearance or body structure.

Shape shifting: The ability to change their appearance in any way they want.

Shark Mimicry

Shield: Can create different fields of protection. Telepathic, and empathic shields, also some force fields - general onto to a small area and specialized (specifically for certain dangers, i.e, fire) to a larger area.

Shimmering

Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", mostly used by demons.

Shinto Deity Physiology

Shredding - A form of teleportation that allows the user to disperse their molecules one place and reform elsewhere.

Shrinking - The power to shrink someone's physical size.

Siberian Deity Physiology

Simian Mimicry

Siren Song

Sirenia Mimicry

Size Shifting

Slavic Deity Physiology

*Sleep Induction - The power to put others to sleep with the wave of the hand or via a potion.

Slime Mimicry

Smoke-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Fading.

Smoke-Whirling - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Whirling.

Smoke Generation

Smoke Manipulation

Smoke Mimicry

Smoke Screen - a blanket power for any effect which hinders a persons 5 senses. For example, conjure darkness to temporarily blind a person, freezing them in their place so they were paralysed, etc.

Smoke Secretion - The ability to produce gas or smoke.

Smoking - A smoke-based form of teleportation.

Snake Mimicry

Snaps: At the snap of their fingers, they can repair any broken object, or tidy a room. Think Mary Poppins, only no singing.

Solar Manipulation

Solidification - the ability to solidify water or a substance containing water.

Sonic Scream

Sonic Scream - The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human, often to such high levels it can be lethal or highly destructive.

Sonics: Ability to talk and hear in super or sub sonics

Sonic scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.

Sonokinesis: Ability to manipulate sound waves.

Sorcery

Soul Absorption - The ability to absorb the souls of the dead.

Soul Blasting - The ability to fire a blast of lightning-like energy that can extract the Souls of other beings.

Soul Projection - The ability to contain souls of the dead in crystals or balls of white energy.

Sound Manipulation

Sparkling - The ability to teleport surrounded by tiny lights or sparks.

Spatial Manipulation

Spatial Mimicry

*Spell Casting

*Spell Casting - The basic ability of a Witch to cast spells.

Spider Mimicry

Spiralization - An energy-based form of teleportation used exclusively by Wizards.

Spirit Absorption - An ability used by incorporeal beings to feed on spirits for survival.

Spirit Dominion - The ability to have control over Spirits.

Spirit Mimicry

Spontaneous combustion: The ability to spontaneously combust and/or engulf any portion of or all of oneself in fiery plasma without harm to oneself whatsoever. AKA Magma Form

Spring Mimicry

Stealth: Doesn't emit sound unless chooses to, thus cannot be picked up by sonar, radar, etc. Also can blend into their surroundings.

Stench Generation

Storm Manipulation

Storybook Mimicry

Strangulation

Strangulation - The energy-based power that allows the user to cause the victim suffocation.

Strength: Can multiply their own strength, as well as people or objects around them.

Strigiform Mimicry

Structure Weakening

Sublimation

Sublimation:Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form.

Substance Mimicry

Subterranean Adaptation

Succubi Mimicry

Suggestion - The ability to plant thoughts into the mind of another, bending them to your will.

Summoning

Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.

Summoning: Ability to summon objects or beings for assistance.

Super Speed

Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.

Supercolor Vision

Superhuman intelligence: Ability to have intelligence far above genius level.

Superhuman physical resistance: Ability to have a higher resistance to one or more forms of damage before being injured. (BE SPECIFIC OF WHAT FORM OF DAMAGE YOU POCESS RESISTANCE TO)

Superhuman reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human.

*Superhuman senses: Ability to see, smell, taste, touch, or hear more than a normal human.

Superhuman speed: Ability to move at speeds faster than a normal human.

Superhuman strength: Ability to be stronger than a normal human.

Supernatural Self-Preservation

Superpower Interaction

Swallowing - The ability to consume one or make him disappear when coming in contact with his body.

Swamp Mimicry

Tachyon Mimicry

Talent: Can learn any instrument he picks up

Tantra

Techno kinesis: Control technology with mind

Technopathy

Technopathy - The ability to control technology.

Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.

Telekinesis: Control objects with mind

Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to orb things to you or to your target.

Telekinises - the ability to move objects with your mind

Telematerialization - The ability to use telekinesis in such a way as to teleport objects.

Telepathy

Telepathy - The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.

Telepathy - the ability to speak into peoples minds and read their thoughts.

Telepathy: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

Telepathy: The ability to read and manipulate minds, and create telepathic objects. People with this power generally practice Ga'Revali. Ga'Revali levels are Grandmaster, Master, Expert, Advanced, Intermediate, Novice and Beginner.

*Teleportation

*Teleportation - The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.

Teleportation - the ability to teleport anywhere with your mind

Teleportation: Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.

Teleportation: Can teleport! Strength of the teleporter determines how much and how far they can teleport

Teleportation Manipulation - The ability to prevent teleportation or manipulate the destination.

Telescopic Vision

Temperature: Manipulate temperate to either extreme

Temporal Manipulation

Temporal Stasis - The ability to slow or stop the flow of time itself.

Tengu Mimicry

Terrain Manipulation

Thaumaturgy

The abilities of extra-sensory perception (ESP) and communication.

The following powers could be manifested in any number of ways.

Thermal Balls - The rare ability to create purple balls comprised of highly concentrated thermal energy.

Thermal Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of thermal energy from the hands.

Thermal Resistance

Thermokinesis - The ability to manipulate temperature.

Thermokinesis: The character possesses the ability to manipulate the heat and temperature within his/her surrounding environment. They are able to generate the heat from within themselves, manipulate the heat and temperature within the air or within or on any objects or beings around them, etc.

Thermovariance - Also known as Blood Boiling. The ability to increase blood temperature to a boiling point.

These powers deal with energy generation, conversion and manipulation. In addition to generic energy, versions of these powers exist that deal with such things as light, sound, electricity, nuclear energy, and the Darkforce dimension.

These powers may be manifested by various methods, including: With some method of molecular control; By access to, or partially or fully shifting to another dimension; manipulating the geometric dimensions of time or space; or using some other unnamed method.

Theurgy

This section refers to the ability to manipulate or otherwise interact with superpowers themselves, not "power" such as electrical power or gravitational power.

Thorn Spitting - The ability to produce thorns out of the mouth that contains a toxin that slowly kills anyone who is harmed by the projectiles.

Thought Projection - The ability to conjure thoughts and imagination into reality.

Thunderbird Mimicry

Time: The ability to navigate time

Time Travel

Time Travel - The ability to travel through time and space.

Time travel: Ability to travel back and forth through time.

Titan Physiology

Tongue: Understands all languages (human, animal, dead, extra-terrestrial...)

Tortoise Mimicry

Touch of Death

Touch of Death - The ability to kill other beings through a touch by burning them from the inside. This power is triggered by hate.

Tracking Evasion

Tractor Beam: Basically a weird cross between gravity control and telekinesis. Allows person to be able to pull far away objects/people to self. The difference between this and gravity/telekinesis, is it's finesse, striking power and singlemindedness

Transcendent Mimicry

Transformation - The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desires.

Transitional Phasing Beam

Transmogrification

Transmogrification - The ability that allows the user to alter their form into inanimate objects.

Transmutation - The ability to turn one form of matter into another.

Transportation or Travel

Troll Mimicry

Turtle Mimicry

Twilight Force

Twilight Manipulation

Ultraviolet Vision

Umbrakinesis: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy (the Darkforce dimension in Marvel Comics, and the Shadowlands in DC Comics) and manipulating it. A character with this power may use it for various purposes.

Undead Mimicry

Undersea adaptation: Ability to adapt to conditions underwater (underwater breathing, resistance to cold and pressure).

Unicorn Mimicry

Universal Irreversibility

Urban Adaptation

Ursid Mimicry

Vacuum: Can create, manipulate, etc, vacuums (the phenomena, not the electrical appliance)

Vacuum Adaptation

Vampire Mimicry

Vampirism

Vapor Manipulation

Vaporization

Vector Manipulation

Vibration Emission

Vision Faculty

Vitality Absorption

Viverrid Mimicry

Vocifery

Vodou Deity Physiology

Voice Echo - The ability to project your voice into a place without being present.

Voice Manipulation - The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another.

Volatile Constructs

Voodoo

Vortex Creation - The ability to create vortexes to other dimensions, planes or parallel worlds.

Voyeurism - The ability to spy with only the eyes staying visible while the rest of the body is invisible.

Wallcrawling

Wallcrawling: Ability cling to objects or surfaces by a variety of means.

Water Generation

Water Manipulation

Water Teleportation - A form of teleportation in which the user is turned into water before teleporting.

Weather: Can manipulate the weather

Weather Manipulation

Web Projection - The ability to create webs and communicate via them or trap other being inside them.

Weight Manipulation

Wendigo Mimicry

Werewolf Physiology

Wetland Adaptation

Whirling - The ability to teleport in a tornado-like way.

Wing Manifestation

Wish Granting

Wisping - A form of teleportation used by earthbound spirits.

Witchcraft

Witchery

Wizardry

Wood Manipulation

Wood Mimicry

Wormhole: Can create wormholes through space, although the size and time of endurance depends on the strength and experience of the person. Is not limited by distance or mass, like teleportation, but short distances (room to room, state to state, continent to continent, etc), are more troublesome to manage than they are worth. Also, clear space is required for the mouth to open up without causing damage to externals. Additionally, people with this power cannot create a wormhole to a place they have never been.

X-Ray Vision

X-Ray Vision - The power to see through different forms of materials.

X-Ray Vision: Quite obvious, but this does allow to see through eyelids. Aka: if their eyes are closed, the person can still see the bone structures of people around them.

X-ray vision: Ability to see through solid objects.

Xenarthra Mimicry

Yin & Yang Shift

Zombie Mimicry

Zoroastrian Deity Physiology

Pick a color:

Alizarin

Amaranth

Amber

Amethyst

Apricot

Aqua

Aquamarine

Asparagus

Auburn

Azure

Beige

Bistre

Black

Blue

Blue Green

Blue Violet

Bondi Blue

Brass

Bronze

Brown

Buff

Burgundy

Burnt Orange

Burnt Sienna

Burnt Umber

Camouflage Green

Caput Mortuum

Cardinal

Carmine

Carrot orange

Celadon

Cerise

Cerulean

Champagne

Charcoal

Chartreuse

Cherry Blossom Pink

Chestnut

Chocolate

Cinnabar

Cinnamon

Cobalt

Copper

Coral

Corn

Cornflower

Cream

Crimson

Cyan

Dandelion

Denim

Ecru

Eggplant

Emerald

Falu red

Fern green

Firebrick

Flax

Forest green

French Rose

Fuchsia

Gamboge

Gold

Goldenrod

Green

Grey

Han Purple

Harlequin

Heliotrope

Hollywood Cerise

Indigo

Ivory

Jade

Kelly green

Khaki

Lavender

Lawn green

Lemon

Lemon chiffon

Lilac

Lime

Lime green

Linen

Magenta

Magnolia

Malachite

Maroon

Mauve

Midnight Blue

Mint green

Misty rose

Moss green

Multicolor

Mustard

Myrtle

Navajo white

Navy Blue

Ochre

Office green

Olive

Olivine

Orange

Orchid

Papaya whip

Peach

Pear

Periwinkle

Persimmon

Pine Green

Pink

Platinum

Plum

Powder blue

Prussian blue

Psychedelic purple

Puce

Pumpkin

Purple

Quartz Grey

Raw umber

Razzmatazz

Red

Robin egg blue

Rose

Royal blue

Royal purple

Ruby

Russet

Rust

Safety orange

Saffron

Salmon

Sandy brown

Sangria

Sapphire

Scarlet

School bus yellow

Sea Green

Seashell

Select Color Beginning Letter:

Sepia

Shamrock green

Shocking Pink

Silver

Sky Blue

Slate grey

Smalt

Spring bud

Spring green

Steel blue

Tan

Tangerine

Taupe

Teal

Tenn? (Tawny)

Terra cotta

Thistle

Titanium White

Tomato

Turquoise

Tyrian purple

Ultramarine

Van Dyke Brown

Vermilion

Violet

Viridian

Wheat

White

Wisteria

Xanthic

Yellow

When you've picked a color and less than or equal to 4 powers, say, "I want to be a dragon that is (color you picked) and I can (less than or equal to 4 powers you pick)" 5 times. To turn back into a human, say, "I no longer desire to be a dragon. I wish to turn back into a human." If you want to turn into the same dragon say, "It is my desire to turn back into the same dragon I was before" 3 times.

Spell 9.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

•a pic of the dragons mind you want to enter 

•a golden candle 

•strong will 

•beleif 

•ability to wait a long time

This spell lets you in to a dragons mind this spell only works for people like me who have ultra powerful magic does not work for black magic though sorry This spell is not instent it will take a whitl and long meditation periods

Lay the pic of the dragon in front of you place the golden candle on top of the pic then chant: 

dragon of love dragon of hate mabye even dragon of fate please by the gods let me enter the mind of you soar with you grow with you eat with you be with you my fellow dragon hear my plea let me with you SO MOTE IT BE.

Spell 10.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Voice 

Strong Will 

Dragon's Energy

After harnessing a dragons power, you need to start with a good defensive technique. 

This spell is similar to aura shield spells but uses less energy and only protects the caster, not an area of effect.

First- You must hold the dragon's energy. If you do this correctly it will take very little energy. It gets easier the more you do it.

Next- Then, mold the energy onto your body. (almost as if you were rubbing lotion onto your skin)

After all of that, you should feel an energy field form just above your skin. If you can see aura, it sometimes even looks like scales.

Depending on the dragon you use, the scales may feel different. I suggest trying multiple dragons to find the one your best with.

While this is mainly defensive, if you go into any physical combat it will cause magical fatigue to your opponent as well. Using Dragon's Scales I've actually punched a spirit. It's an effective way to level the playing field on malicious spirits and demons.

If you can use multiple Dragons, I suggest matching them to what you need in combat.

Earth is the strongest defense but if you are weaker, it will make you slow.

Air is the least protective but builds speed.

Water is moderately protective and sharpens the mind.

Fire is moderately protective and very strong but can send less experienced/controlled casters into a blind fury.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

93K 1.5K 27
(Y/N) (L/N) lives a pretty boring life and wants to aspire to something greater, until he is killed by a fallen angel. When he wakes up he finds hims...
35.4K 284 22
Mha multiverse I made this cause I was bored I'll add a cover soon for now enjoy this doctor pun I definitely don't own Disclaimer: Mha characters I...
9.1K 113 5
So everyone is surrounded by Drago and his trappers. Eret is the first one to go because he betrayed Drago. And Skullcrusher goes too because he is E...
325K 13.5K 61
A girl named Krishzel Vish Amethyst who possess every power that exist in the world who will act as a nerd and will enter the world she forget for th...