A Change of Heart. (A shoey f...

By cranberry12

Shane and Joey are bestfriends. They talk and hangout a lot and Shane's girlfriend Lisa is concerned. Joey fe... More

A Change of Heart. (A shoey fan fiction)
Chapter One - Filming
Chapter 2- Is it that obvious?
Chapter 3- Stuck in the middle
Chapter 4-Crash
Chapter 5 - Second Chances
Chapter 6- and Burn!
Chapter 7- Wanted.
Chapter 8 - I think I'm falling for you <3
Chapter 9- Suspecion
Chapter 10- Want you back
Chapter 11- What are friends for?
Chapter 12- Beach Day!!!
Chapter 13- Threats.
Chapter 14- Drunk Texts?!
Chapter 15- Confessions
Chapter 16- Please Don't Leave Me.
Chapter 17- Counting Stars
Chapter 18- Surprise!
Chapter 20- Hospital Troubles
Chapter 21- This house is falling apart
Chapter 22- Because of You.
Chapter 23- Two-Sided
Chapter 24-Troublemaker
Chapter 25 - Wake Me Up.
Chapter 26- The Truth Hurts.
Chapter 27- Just Give Me Your Heart.
Chapter 28- We're the Same.
Chapter 29 - The Video that Changed Everything.
Chapter 30- You Let Me Go...
Chapter 31- What Hurts the Most.
Chapter 32- Wrong Turn
Chapter 33- Lost
Chapter 34- Safe
Chapter 35- Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 36- Plan B
Chapter 37- I'm Sorry.
Chapter 38- Room 304
Chapter 39- The End.

Chapter 19- New Plan

2.6K 54 46
By cranberry12

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update. My entire town's power went out but my house was one of the last to come back. But in the mean time I wrote the next three chapters so enjoy:)

Chapter 19- New plan.

[Mike P.O.V]

To tell you that I was mad would be under exaggerating. Joey was going to be mine. Shane did not deserve Joey the way that I did. Shane was a f**king asshole with no heart. He basically dumped Lisa for Joey. Not once had it crossed my mind that I did the same thing. No, I’m not. Lisa asked me to date Tyler (and since Tyler was great friends with Joey) that I could sneak into his life, and distract him from Shane.

I don’t give a shit that this plan of Lisa’s is over. I am not leaving without Joey.

And that was my final decision.

“So Lisa, darling! What made you change your mind?”

“I want to help you…like I said I want Shane back.”

“Hmm. Okay. Well first stop is…Oh I know! To Shane’s mom. I was on twitter and I saw that she was in the hospital...so let’s go and find some things.”

“You want to break into his mom’s house? When she’s hurt? Are you serious?”

“Yes, and I’ve done worse. Trust me.”

[Lisa P.O.V]

Oh shit this guy was awful. But I needed to follow his “plan” or else he’d hurt Shane even more. I could distract him and try to ruin his way.

“Bring me to her house?”

“Who’s?”

“Shane’s mom, damn it! Have you been listening to a word I said?! ”

Not really.

“Okay…make a left here.”

We arrive at Shane’s mom’s house about three minutes later. Mike walks right inside, which I was hoping she locked it…Guess not. Maybe Shane was there when he found out about his mom so he forgot to lock it.

He starts looking through picture albums and other things. I stayed a few feet away, keeping a safe distance. I did not trust him with these things but I needed to stay away from him if he tried to attack me again. He quickly turns around with a very angry look on his face.

“Bitch are we even at the right house? None of these pictures look like Shane!”

“What? Of course we are.” I walk over to him and he gives me the picture he was looking at.

“See here it says the Yaw family…” I say, "That is his real last name."

“Okay…I see. So where the heck is he in this picture?!”

I point to the fairly larger kid in the picture.

“That’s him.”

“Oh shit…He was FAT!” He says laughing.

“Shut up Mike.”

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing…”

“Good that’s what I thought.”

What the heck was his deal? I needed to stop this guy before he ruins anything else.

[Author P.O.V]

Oh I wish she thought that sooner...

[Joey P.O.V]

Here I go.

“Tyler…there is no easy way saying this so I’m just going to say it…”

“Wait hold on…Mike is calling.”

Are. You. Kidding. Me?

“Yeah uh huh...Okay…love you too…bye!” He hangs up. “So…what’s up?”

Shane looks at me and sees my look of defeat.

“Tyler, this isn’t easy for Joey to say so I will… But when Joey was over your house the other day…Mike kissed him and Joey pushed him away but he said some horrible things to Joey which put him in a bad spot.”

“Wait…so you’re telling me that…Mike…cheated?... on me?”

“Well he told me he loved me. That he could love two people.”

“Wait seriously?”

“Yeah. But please…please don’t say we told you. He told me I couldn’t tell anyone or else…”

“Oh my gosh…Guys…” Tyler starts tearing up.

“I’m so sorry Tyler. This should not have happened to such an awesome guy like you…”

“What did you tell Mike that made him stop…just so I know.”

“That I couldn’t.”

“So you’re saying…that you had to stop him. That he wanted…you? Did he believe you?”

“No…but seriously I’m not into him…”

“Thanks Joey…I respect that. I’m going to take care of this, don’t worry I won’t mention you guys in anyway what so ever. Thank you for telling me.” He says wiping his tears.

“I’m sorry Tyler.” I say giving him a hug.

“Thanks…Was there a reason why you said no...?”

“Yeah. I’m dating…” I say

“ME!” Shane adds in.

“For real? Shoey is real?”

“Yep!”

“Oh my goodness gracie-aniyas. Tyler says. “Well I’ll talk to you guys soon bye!!”

I look at Shane.  “Oh my gosh…”

“What did I just do…”

“I don’t even know.”

“Oh well…”

“Maybe we should…tell your mom? I don’t know. If you want.”

“Are you ready?”

“I think I am. But what about you?”

“If you are, yeah. I think it would be a good idea.”

“Okay. Ah I’m nervous…”

“Here…hold my hand.”

I held his hand, tight. I couldn’t believe I came up with this idea…was I a freaking idiot?

Or maybe I was just…sure.

That I really did love Shane.

[Lisa P.O.V]

This was NOT going well.

I really wish I could just smack this asshole across the face.

I obviously still care for Shane…but I’m not going to ruin his relationship with Joey. I promised Teresa. When I was bringing her to the hospital. I cannot break that promise. So whatever it takes, I will help them.

“Is this Shane’s new apartment?” Mike is holding a piece of paper up with pictures and a description of a very pretty apartment. I enter the computer room where I hear his voice.

“Um…Maybe…he didn’t move yet though…”

“Let’s go.”

“What?!”

“I want to go to the apartment. There is probably an open house now…”

“Why?...”

“You’ll see.” He says winking at me.

This is bad…

We drive to the place and it looks very nice. Mike takes my hand and whispers to me. “Follow my lead. Don’t screw this up.”

“Um what?"

"Just...come on!"

"Okay...?"

We walk right up to the seller of the apartment.

“Hello, I’m Mike. I was interested in this beautiful place you got here. I brought my…wife with me. She’s expecting a child so this should be perfect.”

What the f**k?!?!?!?!?

“Hi…” I say shaking the sellers hand. “I’m Lisa.”

“Hello! Are you having a boy or girl.”

I glare at Mike and answer, “Boy!”

“Have you came up with a name?”

“Uhm…yes Phillip.”

“Wow that’s nice. Well let’s go inside.”

“Phillip? That’s the best you got?” He whispers.

“I fixed the mess you created dumbass…”

“Bitch.”

“Okay so this is the guestroom…”

“Oh lovely!” I say.

“Beautiful. Just like the pictures.” Mike smirks.

She smiles. “Okay let’s see the kitchen.

After the tour of the place we are all talking by the door.

“Wow…it’s great! Just perfect! But can I just check out the bedroom again.”

“Sure…I’ll be here chatting with your wife.”

[Mike P.O.V]

I check my pocket. Okay perfect. Now Shane’s perfect little apartment will be ruined.

……………………………………………………………………

[Shane P.O.V]

We walk back inside not letting go of each other’s hands. He was scared, and to be honest so was I. But I have no doubt that I love Joey and that telling my mom is only the right thing to do. Then next, we hop on a plane and tell Joey’s parents.

I know it’s been almost two weeks but honestly it felt longer. We have been friends for so long and this was right. I knew it.

“Hey mom.”

“Hi honey. Hi Joey. How are you boys? What happened with Tyler?”

“Oh it’s taken care of…but how are you feeling mom?”

“Good honey. Good. I feel weird. Like I’ve been sleeping for a while but I’m still tired. What did I miss from the world? Anything interesting?”

“HA, oh well Farrah Abraham apparently went to an insane party in Vegas…but other than that nothing really.”

“Oh well good…” she says. “How are you Joey?”

Joey looks nervous as hell. He was shaking from head to toe. I knew my mom couldn’t see below our shirts because she is lying on her bed so I held his hand tighter. I know he needed it.

“I-I’m good.”

“You look scared honey…is everything okay?”

“Yeah…-”

“Mom there is something we need to tell you…”

“Okay! Sure Shane…what is it honey?”

I take a deep breath.

This could change everything. If my mom didn’t like the idea of us together, what would happen? They were the two most important people in my life.

“Well there isn’t really an easy way of putting this…and you will probably be shocked and or think you’re still in a coma but you’re not. This is real. So…uh…-”

“Your son and I are together!”

I stood there with my eyes wide open. Joey wasn’t done.

“-And I know you’re probably shocked and confused…which I get, but I just want you to know that the past two weeks with Shane have been amazing and he means the world to me…and I love him.”

My mom looks at me and I have a huge smile on my face. Wow. That took guts. I thought it was going to be hard for me to say but for Joey…

“Mom you don’t have to say anything I get it…”

“No…I mean yeah I’m surprised but this is…great. You two are best friends and if you could tell me that Joey…than I truly believe you do love him, which is amazing. I’m proud of you both.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Extremely.”

I’m smiling and I look over at Joey and he is too. That could not have gone any better.

We sit down by my mom’s bed and talk to her.

“The doctor said I can leave tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon. I’m so happy!”

“Me too mom. That’s awesome.”

“Do you…know what happened…the day of the crash? Like where I was going."

“I think I remember you saying you were hanging out with Tara Reid…”

“Right! I was! I just left the café we met at! It was a very nice dinner we had. But how did I get to the hospital?”

“Um…the doctor told us that Lisa brought you here.”

“Lisa? Lisa your…?”

“My ex mom yeah…I called her a few hours ago and she said she’s coming to visit you tomorrow morning. So…”

“That’s sweet but how did she find me?”

“I guess we’ll ask her tomorrow.”

“Yeah I guess so. Well it’s pretty late…” She looks at the clock. “Oh gosh it’s 12:30 in the morning! Okay goodnight boys…you two should go home and rest there. Go to my house and then you can visit tomorrow.”

“Are you sure mom? I can stay here with you…”

“No honey it’s okay! Go home and get some real sleep. Did you happen to check out those papers I printed out about that apartment 20 minutes away from me. It’s very nice.”

“Yes I did! Maybe we can all go check it out when you leave here tomorrow.”

“Yeah cool!”

“Okay awesome sweetheart. Sounds good. Goodnight Joey! Goodnight Shane!”

“Night mom!”

“Goodnight Theresa!”

We both go over and give her a hug.

“I’m so proud of you Shane.” She whispers.

We wave goodbye and head out.

[Lisa P.O.V]

Mike was taking so long. Why did he even want to come here so badly? There was just something sketchy about the whole situation…

“Alright well this is my last tour for tonight. And I’m straight off to bed!” The seller says, “Have a goodnight!”

“You too Goodbye!”

We walk out. I check my phone and it’s 11p.m.

“Can you please drive me home? I’m tired…”

“Fine.”

“Thanks…” I say. “Can I just ask…what were you doing in that bedroom?”

“Oh…nothing. Nothing at all. Don’t worry about it. It might drive you mad.”

He’s right. It sure did.

[Shane P.O.V]

Joey was getting ready in the bathroom while I was editing tomorrow’s vlog. The paper with the apartment I wanted was lying on the floor. How did it move?

Next to it was a note it

says...

Be sure to check out the cabinet in the living room. ;)

What the heck...

I walk into my old bedroom and lie down. Joey comes in two minutes later.

“Today was good.” He says.

“Yeah. It was. I’m glad we told her too.”

“Me too. I feel relived.”

“I can’t believe you just told her…out of nowhere.”

“Yeah me too…”he says laughing.

“But next is your parents…”

“But maybe not now. We can wait a while.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah! We need to check out your new apartment.”

“And yours. Your welcome to move in with me.”

“REALLY?! Oh my gosh yes!”

I laugh, “Wow you’re excited!”

“Yes! That would be so cool living with you!”

“Okay well we can check it out tomorrow…or tonight…” I say looking at the time.

“Goodnight! I love you!”

“I love you too Joey.”

I really do.

______________________________________________

AH<3 I love you guys so much thanks for all the support! Chapter 20 is coming out in an hour or 2:)

twitter:

12cranberry

Give a shoutout to me on twitter or wattpad and I'll dedicate a chapter to you:)

This chapter is dedicated to @sarahthekiller <3 thanks girl:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 22 14
When Joey goes to school and meets a boy named Shane Dawson and become friends. Joey then starts liking Shane. A few months later Shane starts having...
7K 129 8
Joey Graceffa and Shane dawson love each other, but Shane don't want to hurt his girlfriends Lisa's feelings. So Shane & Joey is starting to have an...
1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...
124K 2.1K 51
Joey has an alcohlic mother, Shane is abandoned by his father. They're both being bullied and they can't hold the pressure anymore. They meet on a we...