The Night Time Racer: A Fourt...

By joshsthetic

First day of school, I, Tris Pedrad, walk in, blending in with everyone. Then, I accidently bump into Four, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Tobias :)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2.
Bonus Chapters: 01

Chapter 15 Part 2

940 41 12
By joshsthetic

I wake up an hour later with his arms around my waist. I grab my phone and check the time, I squint at the bright screen.

10:46

I carefully get up with out waking up Tobias. I grab my black hoodie, my dark blue skinny jeans and black converse. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. Then I brush out my hair and leave it down. I walk back to my room and grab my phone and slip it in my pocket. Then I grab my back pack and put some clothes in it. Then I take my '6' tank top and fold it neatly. Then I take a notebook and write a letter to Tobias and one for everyone else. I put the tank top and on the bed and put the letters on top of it. I kiss his cheek and whisper, "I am in love with you Tobias. I will always love you. Always. I'm doing this because I need to keep you safe. I love you. Forever and Infinity."

Then I walk out.

I call a cab, for the first time and tell the to take me to Jeanines building.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I watch the apartment building get smaller and smaller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 247 17
We walk into the school, it's our first day so far and everyone has turned their attention toward us. We chose to wear all black today so we can have...
297K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
54.1K 986 19
Tris prior is starting high school when she meets the school bad boy,Four, will they become enemies? Or something else? This is my first fan fic and...
1.3M 29.2K 36
I am Tris Prior. I got pregnant at 17 and ran away. Why? Maybe out of fear. The father of my baby, the love of my life is now a worldwide superstar...