Forced marriage (Lombardi fam...

By sarahs29

(NOT EDITED YET!) "I'm gonna make things clear". He said walking slowly toward me as I took a few steps back... More

Forced marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (part 2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 54

196K 6.3K 522
By sarahs29

After dropping Marco at my mom's house, I went to the place I had to meet Mira and Sonia. I sighed parking my car and went in.
I knew Sonia and Mira weren't here yet so I went to the bar and ordered a juice while waiting.

"Hi". Said an unfamiliar male voice behind me. I turned to see a blond guy looking down at me.

"Hi". I said politely facing the front once again.

"Are you alone here?". He asked seating on a the stool next to me. "I'm Nathan". He said taking his hand out.
I raised my eyebrows at him but shook his hands before looking at the front again.
"What's your name?". He asked smirking at me.

"Sarah".

"Well Sarah. What are you doing here alone?". He asked calling the bartender.

"Waiting for my friends". I said.

"So you won't mind me keeping you company until then?". He asked me as I sighed shaking my head. "Since your friends will be here soon, I don't have much time". He said and I raised looked at him questioningly. Time for what?
"How would you feel about going out with me sometimes?". He asked.

"I'm married". I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Is that so?". He asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded.

"So just as friends then?". He asked again.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Are you always this persistent!". I asked.
"And I doubt my husband will approve".

"Do you always do what he tells you?". He asked teasingly.

"Do you always hit on married woman?". I shrugged and he chuckled.
"You Can drop it. My friends are here". I said standing up as Sonia and Mira walked up to me.

"Hey". They said hugging me before looking at Nathan.

"Hey". I said smiling.

"Come on. Our table is ready". Sonia said.

I turned to Nathan who had his eyes on me. "Bye". I said grabbing my purse.

He took my wrist. "Can I atleast get your number?".

I shook my head pulling my wrist away. "No". I simply said before following the girls.

My number. I scoffed silently. Does he have a death wish? Lucca would snap.

"Who was that guy?". Mira asked when we took out seats.

"He wanted me to go out with him". I sighed and Sonia raised her eyebrows as Mira started laughing.

"The guy doesn't value his life". She laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling. "He even asked your number?".

"Does he know you're married". Sonia asked and I nodded.

"I told him".

"Well maybe just as friends". Mira shrugged smirking at me and I glared at her. "I'm just kidding". She chuckled. I rolled my eyes and we ordered.

"Where's Marco?". Sonia frowned.

"At my mom's. You know how obsessed she is". I said. "And don't You dare frown. I left you with him for one night and he completely lost it". I laughed and she glared at me.

"I just wasn't prepared". She snapped. "Next Time I will be". She frowned.

"Next time". Mira scoffed then looked at me. "If you love your child, there won't be a next time".

"I hate you both". She frowned and we just laughed.

"Come on we are just kidding". I said pinching her cheek and she smacked my hand away.

"But let's have a serious talk". Mira suddenly said.
"Sarah, Why isn't Ryan asking for my number?". She asked glaring at me.

"Why are you glaring at me? How Can I know?". I chuckled.

"He's your brother-in-law". She snapped. "Ask him about me. If he likes me". She pouted taking my hand. "Please".

"Oh my god, maybe he has a girlfriend". Sonia laughed and Mira leaned back putting a hand on her chest before looking at me dramatically.

"Does he?". She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't think so. He would have told Lucca and I". I smirked and she sighed in relief.

I burst out laughing. "Oh my god. Do you like him that much?". I asked in disbelief.

"That's something new". Sonia laughed.

"Stop making fun of me. I'm the only single one here". She sighed.

I rolled my eye as the waistress brought our orders.

********

"Seriously. What if you give me his number and I call him". She asked once again and we groaned.

She has been whining about this got the past hour.

"That's what I told you". Sonia sighed frustrated.

"What if he thinks I'm annoying or a stalker?". She pouted.

We groaned as Carl walked up to us.
"Ma'am, the boss wants me to take your car. He said he will pick you up". He said and I frowned taking my Keys out of my bag and giving it to him.

"Please find me a husband". Mira taking our hands.

"You said you didn't want to get married now". I chuckled.

"I changer my mind". She snapped squeezing our hands. "You guys don't regret it".

"Of course not".

"Then find me a fucking husband". She said squeezing our hands harder.

"What is wrong with you?". I laughed. "Yesterday you said you weren't ready. That you were having too much fun".

"I changed my mind".

*********

"You're late". I pouted as Lucca walked to me.

"2 minutes late". He stated looking at me weirdly.

"Still late. Sonia left and Mira looking got her husband". I chuckled as he gave me a kiss.

"Husband?"

"Yep. Did Ryan tell you anything about her? Did he talk about her? She's going crazy since Hannah's wedding". I laughed.

"No. You know how he is". He sighed. "Remember he was seeing Andrea?". He asked and I nodded frowning.
"Stop playing the match maker".

"No. Did you not see them at the Sonia's wedding? They looked so cute". I said excitedly. "I'll be the wingwoman".

"Eh! Calm down woman. You are not doing anything". He shook his head.

"Yes I am. They will Thank me. Just watch". I smirked.

"Sarah, I mean it". He warned.

"Me too".

"Whatever. Atleast I warned you. Let's go". I said standing up. I took my purse and followed.

We were about to walk out when someone bumped into Lucca's shoulder. Lucca's didn't even move and turned to glare at the person.

"Sorry man". Nathan apologized before looking at me. "Goodbye Sarah". He gave me a weird. I furrowed my eyebrow and he left. I frowned and shook my head.

I looked at Lucca to see him looking at me. "Do you know him?". He asked.

"Not really". I sighed grabbing his arm. "Come on. Marco is with my mom". I said as we walked out of the place.

"Then how does he know your name?". He asked with a hard expression.

I huffed. "I told him. He asked for my number and I told him I was married. That's it?". I quickly explained and he groaned.

"That's it?". He snapped. "I should probably go back". He said looking at the place.

"No". I snapped back. "I even forgot his name. Just start the car". I said urgently knowing damn well where this was going.
He didn't move. "Baby. Come on". I said kissing him and quickly moved away before he can grab me. "I miss my baby. Now let's go". I chuckled and he sighed frustrated starting the car after glaring at the restaurant.

I sighed smiling. Some things Will never change.

THE END !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...
1.2M 41.2K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
7.8K 516 7
Book one of "The Guns of Love" series "we're getting married soon, mon amour," he said, his eyes gleaming with a predatory intensity that sent shive...
228K 9.3K 38
"Quick, kiss me." I choked on my baguette as I looked up at my boss, his intense grey eyes burning into me as my jaw fell open with a mouthful of cho...