MY BROTHER'S FIANCE - Ziam (B...

By zeeyumRule

The description is shitty but you wont be disappointed (hopefully) Harry styles and liam Payne, two step brot... More

Liam James Payne
Marriage
Zayn
unexpected
Zarry
Plan
Target Liam
Target Liam P-2
Target Liam-3
Just For A Night
Zee
wedding bells
Leave Liam
Boom!!!
Dinner!
Laughs
Breaking Walls
cornering!
Bathroom
Need It
Work
Day-1 at work
Right Next To You Liam
Fight
AMA
Moving On!
throwback
Divorce
chp-30
Real Marriage
exposure
proposal!
TiO
patch up!
Date!
Lirry
Blame
Avan Hills
Epilogue!!!!
Another begining!!!
another another beginning...

Rescue Liam

2.5K 143 76
By zeeyumRule

Harry's POV:

"Where is liam, Harry?" Louis gently nudges my arm, with a pinch of panic in his voice.

"I dont know bud" i replied, looking at his innocent eyes and forced smiles he was giving to the people approaching him.

"Call him" louis said under his breathe, quickly looking around and giving fake smiles

"I tried lou! His phone is out of reac-"

"Where is liam, Goeff? Broom is taking too long to come, nervous enough?" mark, louis' dad said in a laughing tone, making everyone smile but the atmosphere soon feel down.. everyone waiting liam.

"I think we should starts the wedding ceremony" priest suggested and everyone blankly looking at each other.

"Wait at the aisle, Lou! Your broom is on its way love, you look sick worried" louis' mom giggled and took him to the stage.

Every one got settle and finally the moment, i scared the most arrived! Everyone looking at the gate for liam.

"Harry?" My dad gives me a confusing look

"He said he wanted some time alone.. so i head off with mum" i shrugged and that pleased my dad.

I quickly walked on louis' side on seeing him panic.

"Calm down lou!" I gently rubbed his back but he gave me a broken look, making the inside of me burn in jealosy.... just why does he love liam so much??? Is my love really invisible to him.

"Please get him harry. Where is he?" louis pleaded with almost trembling voice, shattering my heart into pieces.

"I don't know lou.. his-his phone is out of reach" my voice shuttered from the pain of seeing him in pain.

"I'll try calling him" louis quickly took out his phone and starts typing.

'Now'

*ting* a notify ring came from louis phone and I watched him closely as his eyes widened and hands started shaking. His face turning pale white.

"Louis?" I yelled, in order to get everyones attention and grabbed him as his knees were about to touch the ground.

"LOUIS" everyone gathered around us. His grandpa, dad, mum, uncle, aunt, his sisters, my dad and mum, evryone looking at us with worried eyes.

"Zayn? Where is he" louis asked looking at the faces around us.

"He left two hours ago. You know he dont like this wedding thing, right? Why?" Waliyha replied; bending to his level and offering water.

Louis slaps her hand, making the glass smash on floor "he- he betrayed me mum" louis looked at his mum with teary eyes.

"What?" His mum replied in a shock.

Louis got on his knees and hugged her tight "liam- liam... he betrayed me on my brother" louis cried, hugging her mom tight.

Everyone were staring at me, taking the advantage of the attention, i picked louis' phone from the ground and pretended to act shock.

"What is it?" My dad asked and grabbed his phone from my hand.

He had the same reaction as louis. I can tell my dad was shattered and he might had an heart attack if he was a heart patient. Considering how much he adored and took proud of him as his son. I felt Sorry for my dad!

The phoned passed through everyone in the family and when it went to his aunt who was the last, she widened her eyes and dropped the phone on floor, and the next thing i knew was she was knocked out on floor.

"MUM" louis cried and placed her head in his lap. He gently slapped her cheek "MUM PLEASE WAKE UP" louis tears started flowing off his cheeks.

"Louis water" fizzy offered a glass, which louis quickly snatched from her hands and sprinkled water at her aunt's face.

In a matter of few second his aunt opened her eyes and louis gave a loud sob hugging her tight. The fact that he call zayn's mom 'mum' is enough to say how much he loves his aunt.

"I am so sorry lou!" His aunt hugged him and started crying as well.

It took almost 15 minutes for both of them to break their hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN, GOEFF???" louis' dad growled at my father.

Holy shit i forgot about this part.... shit shit shit i never thought how they will blame my parents for this? What will they face. Holy shit!!!

"Mr.Tomlinson lets wait for liam, i am sure he has an explanation" my mum tries to butt in

"WHAT explanation do you want for this shameless act???" Yasir, louis' uncle asked, trying his best to not raise his voice on my mum.

"The deal is over, Goeff. Fuck You and your Whore Son" Mark shouted

Deal???? Fuck i never thought about the band either..... about our effort and hardship. I worked so hard on this album and now its over?????? GOD i need to do something. This is huge for me, for louis nd niall.

My hands were shivering, i went in a zone of mine, hearing faded yells from louis' father, my heart was beating to pump out of my chest but that smoothened the minute i felt a warm hand in mine.

I turned to see the person and i was not at all surprised to see the owner of those hands. My eyes teared up the minute.

"I wont let our work... your work go in vain" louis winked, with tears still in his eyes.

The last thing i expected happened, louis got on his one knee "WILL YOU MARRY ME, HARRY?" My eyes widened and tears started falling from my eyes "Please???" He added

I turned around to see Every One's eyes on us. I gathered all my guts together and continuously nodded my head "yes louis yes" i pulled him in a tight embrace.

"Thanks harry! Its just till the album in out, okay? After that i will divorce you and you will be free again! Sorry for pulling you into this but this is the only way we can get away with the contract and family issues. This deal is important for us" my whole world stopped revolving as every word he whispered in the hug pierced thousand knives in my heart.

Zayn Pov:

I roughly pulled the brakes in front of the building that asshole told me about and stormed out, not giving a flying fuck about how it is parked right infrnt of the gate.

"Sir you can't pa-"

"Out of my way" i growled and pushed the security guard, that came to stop me in my way.

I raced up to the stairs, with every step i could feel my heart in my throat, desperately carving for oxygen. My mind was clouded with liam, i cant even think about breathing. Pulse was going wild as the distance between me and liam was closing.

My eyes widened on seeing room no. 404. Thats it!! A picture of how liam could be scrolled in my mind and yeah that didnt help, actually he made it worst. Blood flooded in my brain and i could no longer wait to break that motherfucking door infront of me.

Just when i stormed in, everyone in the room frozed.

The picture in my head was way better than how liam was infront of me.

His hands were stretched back and were tied with a thick rope to the each opposite end pole of bed. His eyes were slightly open but were dead red, half dizzy, half awake, surely the worst picture of liam.

I could feel the strong fear radiating from his body, could feel how badly liam want to scream shout but he simply can't . The drug stops him from protesting but he can feel evrything.

Liam was sitting naked! And i Could spot two hickeys on his neck.

Someone touched liam! They fucking touched him!!!!!! They fucking touched my liam

My eyes quickly spotted the terrified person sitting right next to liam, he was topless with a pair of jeans on.

He turned to spot another guy in same condition but he was standing next to the bed.

And the third and the last guy in room was about to take his shirt off.

"Sorry lad! Its my turn now. After i am done marking him. You can do it too" the third guy patted my shoulder and that was the last thing he did when i spooned his around and grabbed his neck, pinning him into the wall.

Just one clue the other two guys ran out of the room in fear.

I punched him good five times, till he was in a coughing blood mess. I dropped him around and rushed to liam.

I opened the knots of his ropes and freed his hands and quickly climbed on board.

His whole body started shivering just as i released him. I had no idea of what to do. He is shivering like crazy. I quickly cupped his face and knocked my forhead with his head.

"Li... its me zayn! You are fine now" i said softly, smoothing him by rubbing my thumb on his jawline

I looked in his eyes and they were dark in fear, his body was still shivering uncontrollably.

"LIAM ITS ME" i shouted, trying to snap him out but he just dont seem to react.

I will be lying if i said i wasn't scared to shit on seeing him like this.

I leaned even further, my nose touching his and lips inches apart.

I had no fucking idea i should do it or not. What if he got a sudden fear attack and his veins blow? With the rate of how liam's body was shivering anything was possible. He can die out of hypothermia.

I shrugged my thought off and took his trembling bottom lip in between my lips and slowly, very slowly sucked it.

I gripped my hand under his neck, tracing my fingers in his scalp smoothing him to calm down and concentrated on kiss him slowly.

(/* fuck this looks exctly how i thought😂 damn google i love you... older zayn and young liam is "fucking" goals*/)

A ray of relief spread in my spine when i felt liam relaxing under me, his body was not shivering anymore, but what i was not expecting was to liam kiss me back.

His hands were pressed tight on my chest and he gripped as much of my shirt as he can, scared to let me go.

Does liam know its me?

He pushed his lips against mine and pulled my shirt closer to him, God this was the most hottest thing anyone had every done to me and fuck i was so turned on. His lips will always be my weakness.

He gracefully moved his lips and opened his mouth slightly and yess that turned out into a tongue kiss. I explored my tongue in his mouth to get as much of him as i can, the sound of him moaning and kissing me was echoing in the room and fuck this motivated and pushed me to take a step further.

I pushed him into bed till his back rested on the matress, our lips not detaching for a split second. His lip were so sinful, so soft, so magical and the same hunger in his actions were driving me crazy.

I got to know one thing about liam today... he is a fucking good kisser. I cant help to keep my thoughts off on how his lips will feel around my c ock.

After a heavy make out session we pulled away, breathing heavily. I was still on top of him resting my forhead on his.

"Liam! I got you babe i- I am here" i said while trying to catch my breathe and kiss his temple, but my lips were carving to feel liam's lips on them, i gave up to the temptation and bent a little down to steal a peck on his lips.

"Sa-ve m-me" he shuttered and his tears finally crawled down his face.

"There is no one here baby! Just me! I got you" i pecked him again on his lips.

What the fuck am i doing????

Liam nodded, his hand was still fist full of shirt, he was still scared, i can tell that.

I got off him but he had a strong grip of my shirt. I smiled and laid beside him pulling him on my chest.

He nuzzled into my neck, his grip on my shirt was stronger than ever. I wandered my hands aimlessly in his scalp, smoothing him futher.

After few minutes i could feel his even breathes on my throat and his grip loosened on my shirt. Looks like he went to sleep which was a good sign. Last night we both slept late around 4am and had to wake up early for the wedding so i am sure he need some sleep.

I wrapped my hand around his waist and kissed his head before closing my eyes and the warmth underneath me drifted me to sleep more early than i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
2.9K 142 22
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles hate each other but that wasn't always the case. At one point in time they might have even loved one another. Howeve...
566K 30K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn works at Walmart. He hasn't had a boyfriend or even been on a date in forever. He's hounded all the time by his mother to find s...
985 19 16
Louis' mother's wedding will be in several weeks. He and his boyfriend are supposed to stay at his mother's place for the week that the whole family...