A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.

14.7K 342 722
By KimmiePines

○♢○

Today, you, Wendy and Dipper were supposed to watch Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite, but you woke up so late so they already started without you.

The protagonist of the movie screamed in terror.

"Man," Dipper rolled his eyes. "These movies are a lot less scarier when you actually fought real zombies."

"They're slow! Just power-walk away from them!" Wendy shouted.

Dipper nudged her arm. "How much you wanna bet that guy dies first?" He nodded towards Chadley, being chased by an obviously fake zombie prop.

Before she could answer. The guy screamed. "Ahh!" He attempted to scream. "My face is being eaten a lot!"

The two of them laughed so hard, tears of joy threaten to escape their eyes. "Chadley ain't pretty no more," Wendy joked. Interrupting their moment was a sudden text coming from Wendy's phone. "Oh. Wait a sec." She fished the phone out of her pocket and frowned at the message. Wendy groaned in frustration. "Another text from Robbie."

She noticed the boy beside her was sweating buckets. He awkwardly laughed. "Yeah! How's -- how's all of that going?" Dipper coughed harshly before grabbing a handful of popcorn and forcedfully stuffed it in his mouth.

"Ugh, I'm over him, I just wished he was over me! Just-just look at this text!"

Robbie:

;(

"A winky frown? What does that even mean?!" Wendy asked, feeling confused and mad.

Dipper cleared his throat. "You're not like..." He cleared his throat again. "... seeing any other guys, or..."

"Of course I am!" Wendy boastfully answered. "Meet my new boyfriend, dude." Without saying anything, she held her stuffed toy close to her face.

Dipper, being an awkward teen, chuckled nervously as he pointed at the toy. "So... wooh!" He breathed so heavily. "I was wondering... if m-maybe you... wanted to.. um... maybe... you-"

Wendy looked at him unsure.

He closed his eyes, wanting to say what his heart wants him to say. But alas, he couldn't. "...wanted to join me and Mabel on this mystery hunt tomorrow... conspiracy and all that... that's all." Dipper sighed in defeat.

"Yeah dude! I love to do stuff with friends!" She estatically agreed. They looked at each other for a good second before Wendy averted her eyes onto the TV. "Yo, Chadley, watch out!"

She laughed, but she noticed Dipper stuffing a yellow crumpled paper inside the pockets of his vest. She didn't had the chance to ask him about it. Wendy saw him lying down on the bed, right where her BRA was placed.

"Dude, you're laying in my bra."

Dipper screamed like the world turned upside down.

●♢●

After waking up tomorrow morning, you went to the place where Mabel told you. She said that she was planning something.

Oh no.

You saw the big tree and under it were Soos, Mabel wearing a light bulb sweater, and Dipper holding a lamp.

"Y/N!" Mabel saw you and immediately pulled you for a hug. She almost choked you, but luckily she let you go.

You sighed in relief. "Now could you please tell me why you wanted me here?"

She pulled you away and whispered into your ear. "I invited you here because I have about 34 plans that will make Dipper confess to Wendy!"

You raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Does it involve ropes, blindfolds or any other torturing devices?" 

She blinked. "Okay, I have about one plan that will make Dipper confess to Wendy. I am sure of it!"

"Now what does that have to do with me?"

"Oh, nothing. We just wanted you to come with us on a mystery hunt." Mabel smiled cheekily. You almost wanted to slap her.

Dipper then slightly hit the side of the lamp with the pen, and all of you took that as a signal to huddle up. "Thank you all for coming," Dipper said.

"Hey, when you need a mystery, you can count on your sister," Mabel said, but soon realized that it did not rhyme. "...-y"

Soos chuckled in amazement. "That's an amazing rhyme!" He tried to think of his own chime. "When you want some good... whe-when you need a Soos!" He finished with a smile on his face and thumb up.

Dipper rolled his eyes. "We're here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls; who wrote this journal?" Dipper questioned, revealing the pages of the journal.

He flipped through papers of writings and scriptures. "30 years ago, the author vanished without a trace." He then flipped to the page he had been staring at for the last 12 hours.

"-but according to this new clue-" Dipper said as he turned on the blacklight. "-we may have found his secret hiding place. We find that author, we learn the answers to everything." He finished, closing the book. He stepped back and observed the tall tree. "Just need to figure out a way to get down there."

"Chop it down, dudes!" Wendy yelled, announcing her arrival. She got off her bicycle before tucking her helmet securely.

Dipper went to his awkward state once again. "Oh hey! You came."

"Dude, I'm so stoke about this!" She exclaimed. I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys. Hey, N/N." Wendy wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

You simply smiled.

"Thanks for the invite, Dipper," Wendy said before going near the tree with Soos, finding out how to go inside the secret bunker.

Dipper smiled nervously. "Yeah! E-every time you wanna... I'm. We're... all-- us..."

Mabel placed her hands on her cheeks. "Uh-oh! Inviting Wendy on our mission? Me thinks there's romance afoot!" She turned Dipper around away from you. You, however, ignore the twins and headed to where Soos and Wendy were.

●♢●

You breathed heavily from the adrenaline rushing through your veins. All of you luckily escaped a room full of moving blocks that contained various symbols, all thanks to Dipper's journal.

You all cheered. You saw Dipper panting without his vest on. The only time you see him without his vest on is when Gravity Falls turns the heat up or when he forgets to wash it, every time.

"Wooh!" Wendy screamed. "That was- that was awesome!" She then bumped Dipper's arm then looked at you. "You both were awesome back there!"

The two of you said your thanks in unison.

Wendy stood up. "Get a load of this crazy surveillance room." She said as she and Soos looked around the place.

"Hey, bro! You forgot your vest." Mabel walked towards Dipper's vest that was trapped between the doors. She pulled the vest and some kind of yellow paper came out.

You noticed the paper and decided to pick it up. "What the...?" You muttered as you picked up the paper. You read what was written and your eyes suddenly shifted. oh.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

You didn't say anything except give her the paper.

"Dear Wendy, I always have a crush on-" Mabel cut herself off as she gasped loudly. "Y/N! This is the chance!"

Before you could answer properly, she ran towards her brother. She showed him the paper with her wide grin. You saw Dipper snatched the paper away and hid it in his vest.

"You weren't over Wendy at all!" Mabel said.

After their small talk, you heard Wendy call. "Dude, Dipper! Check out this weird metal closet!" She acted like a mechanical robot. "I. am. a. robot. I'm. in. a. metal. closet."

"Coming!" Dipper chuckled nervously and faced Mabel with a hardened face. "This never happened."

Mabel walked over to you. "Dipper wanted to tell her but he's scared." She sighed. "Maybe... he needs a little push?"
You honestly did not care about any of this so you just agreed with what she was saying. "Good idea, Mabel."

"Thank you, Y/N." She took it as a compliment and faced the two. The girl hurried over to Dipper and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Brother, whatever happens, I just want you to know something." She stopped, making him stop too. "This is for your own good."

She pushed Dipper inside the said metal closet with Wendy. Mabel quickly locked the door from the outside and dusted her hands, feeling satisfied.

"Mabel!" Dipper yelled from the outside and you heard his fist pounding against the door. "Let us out!"

"Oh, I'll let you out Dipper... as soon as you tell Wendy the thing you've been wanting to tell her! You'll thank me for this later!" Mabel shouted back. She smiled at you. "The plan's working!" She whispered. You showed her a simple thumbs up and a fake smile.

"Dipper!" Wendy said. "Just say what Mabel wants you to say so she'll let us out!"

"C'mon, Dipper! Now's the time, bro!" Mabel urged him. It was all silent after that. Maybe he whispered his feelings, you didn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
4.4K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...
188K 6.7K 23
Set after the events of "Not What He Seems." "Grunkle Stan, I trust you." The words struck hard in Dipper's heart and he knows that something has cha...
61K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...