I Missed You Too, Felix

Por nasaspector

Felix returns to his home in Paris after finishing an exchange program in America. With his arrival comes man... Mais

Once More
Do you like her?
The Love Square
Cornered
Our First Meeting
Sleepover
My Lady
Mon Chaton
Our Rendezvous
Our Finale
Sequel?!

We Meet Again

17.5K 368 316
Por nasaspector

Roughly 6-7 hours of sitting on a plane and Felix wanted nothing more than to go home. He missed Paris and felt a small smile creep onto his face as the plane flew over the city in the early hours of the morning. He was very tired and wanted nothing more than to crash into his bed. After a few minutes the plane finally landed and attached the tube to let people walk inside. He followed the crowd and quickly got through security and grabbed his suitcases. He walked out towards the lounge and found Adrien, his father, Nathalie, and Gorilla. Adrien spotted him with ease and soon his arms were waving as he charged at him full speed.

"Adrien!" Felix warned and brought his knee up and elbow down to take the blow.

"Felix!" Adrien cried as he hugged his brother whom he hadn't seen for four years.

"Welcome home," Felix turned to see his father, all business and no play.

A quick handshake was exchanged and with Nathalie's order, Gorilla took the bags and carried them into the limo back.

"How was America, Felix?" Gabriel asked and Felix sighed.

"Well it was fun and all but they're very different people and the girls, oh God, the girls were crazy," Adrien smiled as Felix ranted on their way home over his misadventures in America.

Luckily, it seemed as though Hawkmoth hadn't realised any Akuma as of yet into the city.
Speaking of which, Felix looked around as they drove on.

It really has changed. I wonder if the little Bug is okay.

  Felix allowed a smile to creep on his face as he thought back to the spotted hero he, oh so dearly, loved. He protected her as often as he could no matter how many times she yelled at him not to. He could still hear her protests of staying out of the Akuma's way.

  "Miss a certain lady?" Adrien had a smug smile as Gabriel and Nathalie looked up from their tablets towards him.

  Oh, this is was going to be interesting.

Felix simply nodded and muttered a simple "Yeah," and Adrien lost it.

"Felix, you have a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Adrien piped up suddenly.

"Adrien, your voice," Nathalie reminded him as he sat back down.

"Sorry, I got excited." He smiled sheepishly.

"This is why and, no, she isn't my girlfriend nor do I take interest in her. She was like a little sister I felt the need to protect. She was, is, very strong and was like a light," he spoke passionately about the mystery girl and with another sigh, he looked out the window.

  I miss Buggie. He smiled again.

----

People were hustling as the clock's hour hand neared the large 8. Nino was setting up the music stand with Alya, who fixed the lights. Marinette was running around checking things off her list on a clipboard as she went from the kitchen to the dinning room to the rec room. The three of them were asked to help with the party and Marinette was more than ready to help once she heard that it was for Adrien's family member. He had to be in his early twenties, Marinette concluded. However, a certain uneasy feeling in her stomach grew larger as ever minutes ticked by.

"Marinette?" Tikki peeked out of her bag.

" Sorry, Tikki, it's just I feel so nervous! It's someone from Adrien's family and I'm going to make a fool of myself, I know it." Marinette sighed

"Oh dear," Tikki poked her head back inside quickly.

A chef had approached her asking her to taste some rich food, to which she responded with a moan and ducking her head. She gave a thumbs up and nodded her head.

"I might just steal you from this mansion and keep you for myself!" The chef laughed and gave his thanks and walked off quite happy the girl liked his dish.

  Marinette saw Alya and walked over to her with a sheepish smile as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Anymore food and I won't fit in between the Eiffel Tower," She joked as Alya and Nino let out a laugh.

"Tubbs number two!" Nino said and Marinette smacked his head promptly with the clipboard.

"Ow!" Another round of laughter filled the room between Alya and Marinette. Nino pouted and rubbed his head, he was sure a bruise was going to appear.

  The time soon ticked by and everything had been set up. Everyone stepped back as the 'Welcome Home!' sign, done by Adrien, hung on the ceiling. It was sweet and then the car beeped outside. Everyone moved quickly to try and find a hiding spot.

The doors opened as Felix and Adrien walked through, both thoroughly emersed in conversation. The light flooded the main floor as a loud Surprise! filled the room along with laughter and clapping hands. Felix was met with hugs and hands being shaken as he let a smile slip on his face.

Nothing could have prepared him for the next person. The sound of a clipboard falling caught everyone's attention as eyes were directed to Marinette and Felix met her large, watery eyes. 

He couldn't believe it.

"Felix..." she whispered and the tears were at the brim of her eyes.

"Buggie," he whispered as well and then she charged at him with her head ducked.

The others stared as she ran as quickly as she could towards him. Then, with her arms out stretched she had yelled.

"Felix, you idiot!" and hugged him as he caught her. His arms wrapped tightly around her.

Her sobs were muffled by his vest. He rubbed her back and tried to sooth her as best he could.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Buggie it was sudden and -" he tried to explained and rocked her back and forth.

"I missed you!" She popped up as her puffy eyes glared at him. He smirked and then she realized what she did.

"Oh no, Felix don't you dare!" Felix grinned as hugged her tightly.

  Marinette's hand swatted at Felix's shoulder as she grabbed onto Adrien. He seemed just as confused over what had happened. The guests and staff looked at him for answers. He simply shrugged as he tried to pull them apart.

"Help!" She cried.

Gabriel cleared his voice, very loud and clear. Felix had let her go, dropped her really, as she fell with a loud forward into Adrien's arms. Gabriel had his arms crossed over his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Explain, please," everyone had stated with the same deadpanned look.

Felix helped up Marinette as she pouted and hugged him again. He ruffled her hair as the smaller girl clung to him.

"You see, before I left, I met Marinette. We became very good friends after a while and, well, when I had to leave I left so suddenly. It was like I disappeared to her." Felix held her as she nodded, she was like a jealous child.

"I still hate you for that," She let go as glared at him once again.

"Wait a minute, so Marinette was the girl you talked about in the car?" Adrien questioned, frowning as Felix turned Marinette around and hugged her waist, promptly placing his head on her.

"Yes, it was her" he nodded and smiled. Marinette smiled and held his arms.

"I missed you two, Felix" she laughed and Adrien hissed. Actually hissed at his own brother as he held Marinette.

Everyone looked at him in shock and he could feel Plagg laughing in the pocket in his shirt. His face burned quickly as Felix grabbed Adrien and pulled him into the hug. Adrien and Marinette were soon pressed against each other in Felix's arms. Their faces were flushed as they shouted at Felix. Laughter filled the room when another chorus of Welcome Back went around.

A/N: Ahaha, I'm editing ;^;

Lmao still am.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

956 36 17
One shots about adrien & marinette
122 1 1
Marinette comes up with a crazy plan to get over Adrien and ends up accidentally falling in love with Cat Noir! Marichat story with reveals and happ...
234 5 4
Hey Ya'll, this is a series of oneshots to count down until Christmas! This will start on the 20th and go until the 25th! It will cover all four par...
193K 2.9K 83
Just a bunch of Oneshots of our beloved Miraculous characters! Hope you enjoy the book! :D