To Show Your Pride (RoyEd)

By MayaMist

"He's the perfect match...." Ed's given a mission to stop the flow of red water. He had thought the situation... More

Authors Note
Prologue
A Tiny Problem
A World Of Pain
Confusion
Learning His Purpose
Attempt One
What Is A Home?
Making A Choice
A Fitting Place
Just A Little Longer
Authors Note

The Mission

2.8K 79 10
By MayaMist

-A few days earlier-
Ed's POV
I sighed and grumbled as I walked into Mustang's office. His team sat at their desks working. "Afternoon Fullmetal." He stated. I looked at him.

"Why'd you call me here?" I asked in reply. He chuckled.

"A new mission. The Fuhrer asked me to give you this case himself." He replied. I nodded.

"Pools of red water has appeared again." Mustang explained, making me raise my eye brow in question.

"Eh...? I thought Al and I had already handled that problem." I replied, sighing a bit. He shrugged.

"The Fuhrer wanted you to check it out. By yourself for some reason." He explained.

'Can't I ever catch a break.....?' I thought. He stood up and grabbed my hand gently, before pulling me out the room.

"Edward...." He muttered.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I replied softly, looking at Mustang in confusion.

"Please, be careful alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied. "I'll be fine." I stated, reassuringly. He nodded.

"Good luck."

-Time Skip-

I sighed as I stepped off the train. A soft breeze blew my hair. I smiled a little in appreciation for that small breeze of wind. I decided to rent a hotel room, and collect information about the red water.

"I wish I brought Al...." I muttered. I had started to ask people about the water. On billboards, signs speaking about joining a protest group, or signing a petition was put up.

"Hey, your the Fullmetal Alchemist right?" Someone asked me. I turned around and stood face to face with a guy. He had brown hair, and bright hazel eyes.

"Yeah, that's me." I replied. He smiled brightly.

"That's great! You must be here because of the red water right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, I can show you around, and help you any way I can if you want!" He suggested.

"Uh, sure....?" I replied.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Derek." He greeted.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Derek." I replied.

"Let me show you around."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 144 7
previously there are many killings happening in ninjago no one knows who or what is happening, The Ninjas without knowing Wu has an idea to visit a r...
270K 5.9K 38
what if deku's dad disappeared? what if deku's mom was murdered? what if deku's foster care program only brought abuse? what if deku almost drowned...
540K 26K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
108K 2K 20
Y/n L/n is sent into danmachi with the knowledge of alchemy from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. the anime Danmachi and Fullmetal Alchemist belong to...