Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

Av saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... Mer

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation

5K 129 87
Av saccharinewriter_

(Important Author's note at the end. Don't miss) -- Shammy <3

Chapter VIII. the Truth & The Reconciliation

I’m in a load of shit right now, but most importantly… I have to say sorry to Miyako.

“Oh no! I am so sorry!” The blonde girl apologized over and over. She really looked worried and the ball accident was really uncalled for.

 “Let’s take her to the nurse’s office!” She offered. As for me, I was frozen in my spot, unable to move because of the sudden turn of events. Miyako was on the ground, unconscious. Kaoru and Momoko hurriedly went to Miyako’s side making me long forgotten. Thank god at that… I was saved by Kaoru’s punches.

But more importantly, I’m worried about her.  Brick nudged me in the arm and whispered something,

“Do something.”

I turned to face Brick and nodded my head. “Uhn”

“Be careful would ya’?!” Kaoru hissed at the girl. “Come on Kaoru we have more important things to do. Besides she didn’t mean for that to happen, right?” Momoko smiled at the blonde girl and the girl returned it with a small smile.

“I’m terribly sorry. I’ll be careful in the future” she apologized again and bowed repeatedly.

“You better do!” Kaoru roared at her and the girl flinched,

“Just go please…” Momoko said apologetically and the girl nodded and ran off with the ball in her hands.

Our gym teacher approached us and she looked worried all over. “Why don’t you all take her to the nurse’s office? You’ll be excused”

The girls nodded. “I’ll take her—“

“No. I will” I finally got the words to come out but this time, I’m dead serious.

They all looked at me surprised but I just ignored it and picked Miyako up; bride style. And without another word I walked away and headed towards the nurse’s office.

//Momoko’s POV

“We should go too…” I muttered. I’m very worried about Miyako, I mean she’s not really the sporty type of gal and the impact of the ground on her caused her to go unconscious. She just hit her head on the ground!

Kaoru and I was about to follow Boomer but Brick and Butch stopped us both. We gave them a dry look.

“DON’T follow them. Boomer’s serious; he’s never been so serious before…” Brick trailed off,

“Boomer’s worried about Miyako, heck we all are! Just give them both to make up and we’ll visit them later after school” Butch suggested and we all agreed except one certain missy.

Kaoru scoffed, “I don’t care about him. I care about my—“

That’s it. I elbowed Kaoru. “Uhmf!” She turned to me and glared. “THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” She screeched.

“You are so stubborn!” I yelled angrily, “Be considerate of other people’s feelings for once Kaoru!” I walked away and sat on the bleachers.

Kaoru just ‘tsk’-ed and rubbed her sore belly where I elbowed her, HARD. I’m fed up of her attitude. Can’t she be considerate? Boomer wants to apologize, I don’t know what he did but at least he’ll apologize. We can talk about his faults after this whole shebang.

~~~~

//Boomer’s POV

“She has a minor head injury but she’ll be fine. She’s stable” The nurse grinned at me.

“Will there be a chance she’ll have amnesia?” I asked worriedly. She already has a minor head injury, having amnesia would only make it more badly.

The nurse shook her and gave me a tight smile. Do nurses smile like this every time? It’s beginning to give me the creeps.

“No there won’t so rest assured. I’ll leave you two here for a minute alright? The principal just called me to a brief meeting… so if you ever need help don’t hesitate to call me”

With a nod of my head she left the office, leaving me with a peacefully asleep Miyako by my side. I looked at her sleeping face and with just one look from her made my body relax and the tensions go away. She looks like an angel from the heavens. 

I sighed and muttered words of apology, “I’m so sorry Miyako… if it weren’t for my idiocy… all of this wouldn’t have happened” I buried my face in my hands and closed my eyes tight shut.

‘I’m so stupid’ I said to my self

After a few minutes of silence, somebody giggled. I opened my eyes and quickly sat straight up. Miyako was awake and she looked at me with a warm gentle smile. Only this time, she has bandages in her head.

“Oh don’t worry about it, Boomer. Being an idiot is your specialty” She chuckled and groaned right after.

“A-are you okay?!”

“Don’t worry. I’m fine”

I sighed with relief and slumped on my chair. There was a moment of silence. No one muttered a single word. But awkwardly, it was a comfortable silence.

“I should be the one apologizing…” She mumbled. My head snapped and I looked at her questioningly.

“Why?”

She shifted uncomfortably in my gaze, “I was acting immaturely and… I should know too well that the words you said didn’t mean anything” She says quietly avoiding looking in my eyes.

Again, another silence took over. After a few minutes, I sighed and rubbed my face annoyingly. Miyako just blinked at me.

“A-are you alright Boomer-kun?”

“Can I be honest with you Miyako?” I asked seriously.

She seemed surprised by my sudden question and just decided on nodding with hesitation. I gave her a small smile.

“I was awake the whole time.”

Miyako’s eyes widened and she blushed furiously red. “I know I’m sorry” I muttered.

“T-the whole time??”

I nodded, “Well, I was asleep but when I heard someone came in and learned that it was you…I – I don’t know, I just pretended to be asleep” I shrugged.

Miyako avoid locking gazes with me, “T-that was really… embarrassing, HOW MEAN OF YOU!” She pouted and threw a pillow at my face.

--

*Behind the window* [No one’s POV]

“Oh heck yes! Headshot!”  Kaoru cheered.

“SHHHHHH!!” Momoko hissed. “They might hear us! Everything’s getting too steamy!”

“Augh. Bleh, talk about being too ‘girly’ at least there’s some action!”

“Would you shut up!” Butch groaned. “I’m watching something here”

“More like eavesdropping…” Momoko rolled her eyes heavenwards. “Hey! Who came up with the idea to eavesdrop anyway?!”

Everyone turned to look at Kaoru and she grimaced and blushed pink. “H-hey you can’t blame me! Boomer might do something crazy…”

Everyone just sighed and continued listening on to the two lovebirds inside the nurse’s office. The clinic has a window so they all sat under the window while eavesdropping on the two.

--

“Why didn’t you tell me you were awake and why did you lie about what you said?!” She screamed as tears fell from her eyes. A pang of guilt suddenly invaded me. I never wanted to make her cry, I just…

I looked at the ground, “I just… can’t bring my self to say it to you. I’m scared you might avoid me after knowing my feelings for you”

“Feelings?” Miyako stiffened. “Come on Boomer. Stop making me look like a fool, I’m not that stupid to fell for it again”

“I’m serious this time!” I pleaded, “I really really love you!”

Miyako just looked at me like I had grown three heads and didn’t say anything but just sobbed instead.

“Y-you’re so mean…” Her voice was weak. “I really liked you ever since the day we first met. But I didn’t realize it was this strong… I mean, we don’t fit”

My eyes squinted at her, “Don’t fit? What do you mean??”

“I fight bad guys and you’re one of them”

--

“Why do you all of you always give a crap about the difference between us?!” Butch spat out angrily.

We all look wide eyed and surprised at Butch’s outburst. Kaoru elbowed him. “Shut up, green boy” She warned.

“What the hell are you blabbering about?” Brick asked. “When I confessed to Kaoru she also mentioned load of sh*t’s about being a ruff and a puff!” Butch complained.

Kaoru gaped at him and then she glared at him, her face says a million words like ‘you-are-so-dead’ and ‘you’re-dead-meat’ and something like ‘I-will-murder-you’.

Momoko scooted next to Butch to whisper something, “If you value your life, it would do you good to know that you should run away like hell right now”

Butch’s eyes widened with fear and stood up and ran fast like the wind, with his arms exaggeratingly waggling in the air as he ran. Kaoru followed suit,

“YES YOU BETTER RUN! I’LL FEED YOUR BONES TO THE DOGS OF MOMOKO'S NEIGHBORS!!!” Kaoru screamed.

Brick and Momoko shared glances and burst out laughing after a few minutes. “H-have you seen his face? That was so priceless!” Brick said in between laughs.

“I-I know right?!” They both continued laughing and sobered up after a few minutes. Momoko wiped a tear that escaped her eyes and turned to Brick, “Do you think they’re dating??”

Brick shrugged, “They must be?”

Momoko only nodded and then her eyes widened when realization hit her. “Oh my god.”

“What?” Brick asked perplexed.

Momoko, with shaky hands pointed the window above her while her right hand was covering her mouth. “T-they didn’t heard us, did they?”

Brick’s eyebrows shot up and took a peek on the two who, thank god, was still absorbed with their heated argument. With a lopsided grin, Brick sat back beside Momoko.

“Nope, they’re to absorbed with their little argument that they’re so dense to their surroundings”

Momoko sighed relieved. “Thank god”

--

“I may be a part of the rowdy ruffs but thanks to you guy we’re not doing evil things anymore! We’ve stopped doing those ages ago!” Boomer argued.

“How should I know?!”

“You never asked!”

Silence.

“I’m sorry…” They both said in sync. They looked at each other and laughed.

“Sorry again, I was being irrational…”

Boomer shrugged, “Nah its fine. Half of it was because of me…”

“Friends?” Miyako smiled and held out her hand for him to shake but boomer shook his head.

“I don’t want us to be friends”

Miyako was startled, “W-what? Are you—“

Boomer gave her a smirk, “I want us to be lovers. Can you be my girlfriend Miyako?”

Tear welled up in Miyako’s eyes and she hugged Boomer, “I’d love to!” She snuggles up with Boomer who hugged her back tightly, never letting go as Miyako fell into a deep sleep, probably tired from crying.

Boomer leaned close to her ears, “I love you so much”

Miyako smiled unconsciously and drifted to sleep. 

---

OKAAYYY. Hey all. I'd just like to say that I will be dropping the POV's. They're starting to bug and irritate me and I hope I also didn't irritate you with the frequent change of their POV's all the time. I mean, they keep switching and I'll be honest it's getting confusing. **insert the sad face**

So i'd just like to say that I will change it into something like I'm the one narrating the story. So no confuse confuse anymore, kay'? We're good? Yes? *Smiles* NO? *Frowns* READ IT AGAIN THEN! JK >:3 Is it good so far? I hope i'm not boring you with it or most importantly not wasting someone's precious time. 

I'm prbably babbling now. See you Later then! 

--Shammy <3 Kisses people! >:3 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.5K 137 8
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are the heroes of Townsville since they were young girls. Twenty years later, they are still the town heroes, but the...
139K 4.2K 33
Blossom Flowers, Buttercup Stars and Bubbles Waters. The 3 princesses to the 3 kingdoms, The Flowers, The Stars and The Waters. When each of their K...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
12.5K 450 29
//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he got beaten black and blue by buttercup wh...