The Mad after the Bad

By i_love_woody

Blurb: Alexa finds herself shell shocked when a madman is doing some crazy things and she starts to fear for... More

Chapter 1-Rescuing birds and talking turtles
Chapter 2-A girl called Leah
Chapter 3-Walk of Confusion
Chapter 4-The meeting of Bradley
Chapter 5-The Funny Side
Chapter 6-The Banquet
Chapter 7-Kidnappie
Chapter 8-Escaping and Introductions
Chapter 9-Coming for seconds
Chapter 10-A not-so-friendly bump into

Information about Story

182 3 0
By i_love_woody

Hey guys,

This is my first time writing on wattpad so please do not judge! I am sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I will try not to do any but every now and again there will be a few! So please don't waste your time telling me all those mistakes. I hope you guys enjoy the mad after the bad and have fun on this journey with me. I will try and update as soon as I can but I do have other things in my life to deal with as well! I am also open to any suggestion you guys have to where the story should go! I can not promise anything but I will consider them!

oh and alson THESE ARE MY IDEAS! PLEASE DO NOT COPY THEM! ALL COPY RIGHTS ARE RESERVED! THXS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 30
Alexandra is a normal girl, living a normal life. She has three amazing friends. But then a tragic accident occurs that she has no idea how to recove...
541K 32.6K 47
Much to her daughter's dismay, Alexa's mother has fallen in love with the idea of moving into a new house. To make matters worse, this particular bui...
123 0 14
During a war in a kingdom far away, a young King and Queen sent their baby girl to earth to protect her. Elizabeth was a normal girl or so she thoug...
792 11 12
"Just me and my boring life" Is what Sophia used to say. Sophia is your average middle school student. Every day is the same thing, sleep, eat, schoo...