W O N D E R L E S S | PTV

By r_drzl

~Twisty Spinoff to Bulls In the Bronx~ Ecstasy, a college student, and single daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Willman... More

W O N D E R L E S S (Spinoff to Bulls In The Bronx)
Chapter 1 - Help! I'm Insane
Chapter 3 - Where is Tony?
Chapter 4 - Girl On Monthly.
author's note

Chapter 2 - Livin' With a Stake On My Throat

1K 43 15
By r_drzl

Now this is where you'll probably be like, what the fuck is going on. Guys, i hope you dig this. or i'll just idk not know what to do. this is for you anyway.

- - -

c h a p t e r  2 :  L i v i n ‘  W i t h  a  S t a k e  O n  M y  T h r o a t .

I try and text Evie, but my phone keeps saying no signal. I sigh and look out the window once again, seeing the destruction outside the apartment. This might be a dream, I mean, I tried pinching myself but It didn’t work. And that sucks big time. 

“Shit, man.” I growl, “Good thing I played those survival games with Pedro.” I chuckle, and grab me a bat and tuck my kitchen knife into the holster wrapped around my thigh. 

As I pass by my reflection, I notice the reflection of myself wear black mini shorts and high heeled boots, accompanied a Sex Pistols t-shirt and black trench coat. I sigh and grab my back bag, and pack in some food, some first aid kit stuff, and some other helpful stuff. After I do so, I take a nice grip on my baseball bat, and walk towards the door.

Hearing a thud, I lean against the door, trying to listen on the other side. 

“EX! EX!” 

I jump back, startled at the loud punching against the door, and soon recognize the voice. It was Evelynda. I yank the door open and she runs in, gasping for air, practically panting. I shut the door behind me, and locked it good. I turn around and see her leaning against the wall, holding her chest, breathing heavily. Her band t-shirt was ripped into shreds, and practically her bra was showing, and jesus was she packed. 

No homo.

But anyway, she was a mess, and a trickle of blood trailed down from her forehead. And she had bruises on her arms. But the cuts weren’t that open.

“Hey, take deeps breathes,” I whisper, grabbing a couple of bandages in my first aid kit, and start wrapping it around her scraped skin, and press a gauze on her forehead. 

She inhales deeply, and starts breathing fast. “Am I going crazy, or what?” She chuckles faintly.

I sigh, “Well, I don’t know.” I chuckle and give a small smile.

She sighs and holds the gauze on her forehead and pushes herself off the wall. 

“Did anybody follow you here?” I ask, crossing my fingers.

She chuckles, “Well, the front door maybe crowded a bit.” She replies nervously.

My shoulders fall, and a frown invades my lips in dissatisfaction. “Great.” I mutter, sarcastically.

“Now what? Are we gonna get killed by those sons of bitches?” She exclaims, terrified.

I roll my eyes, “Great, now you decide to watch supernatural?” I ask, completely shocked.

She shrugs, “Guys’ hot.”

I chuckle, “Alright here’s my plan,” I reply, “Stay calm okay,” I smile, and she just rolls her eyes. 

“Alright... How am I suppose to stay calm?” She asks, completely annoyed.

I smile, “Hey, here’s a bat, use it to anybody who attacks you, okay?”

“Wow, so those survival games you played with Pedro payed off.” She chuckles, amused.

I roll my eyes, “Yeah, now try not to really die in the first round like in the game.”

“Hey I’m an expert now!” She defends.

I chuckle, “Alright, now you see, I have a fire escape right there, we climb off it, and hijack a car, and get the hell outta here.”

She nods, “Alright.” 

I smile, “Now follow me, princess.” I walk off to the window, and raise it the highest it can get, and steps aside, allowing her to get out first.

Once both her legs are on the other edge, I head out after her.

“WAIT!” She shouts, causing me to jump.

“What?” I hiss, gripping my bat hard.

“Tony!” She whispers back, “We need to find him!”

I sigh, “Do you know where he is?”

She frowns even more, “Well, he is here. But I’m not sure how to locate him anymore.”

I nod, “Alright, once we get a car, and find a way to get out of here, we can go find him.” I reply, looking at her straight in the eyes. This is how she knows I’m not lying, because when I don’t look at her in the eyes it means I am. 

“Okay, come on.” She nudges me, and starts climbing down the ladder, until we finally jumped onto the concrete and headed down the damaged street. Literally, the cars were on fire, ashes stained the sidewalk, and blood everywhere. This was basically a horror game. And whoever designed it, I got to give ‘em the credit, it is impulsive, disgusting.

“Alright, I spot a car on the other side of the sidewalk, let’s go.” She pulls me close.

I sigh and look over my shoulder, and my heart comes to a stop once I see a crowd of limping humans surround the other side. 

“Wait, wait.” I panic, grabbing her close to me, stopping our tracks.

“There are there, we can’t just cross without getting noticed, it’s impossible.” I retort, pointing at the crowd.

She sighs, “Then lets be like that zombie from the movie,” She shrugs, looking up at me.

I stared at her, “You mean...”

“That hot guy, that liked that girl.” She replied, waiting for me.

I glared, “It’s not the time for jokes.”

“We can try?”

“We can get ourselves killed.” I snapped, quietly.

She rolls her eyes, “Okay maybe..” She turns around and her eyes go wide, and her lips spread apart, and that was my cue to cover her mouth with my hand. She was going to scream. And jesus does she scream loud as hell.

“Shh,” I hush on her ear, pressing my hand on her mouth hard. 

Her chest goes up and down, breathing heavily, her shoulders start to relax. “Jesus, Ex.” She sighs, and leans against the building wall.

I roll my eyes, “Don’t scream, jesus.” I mock, and grip my bat tightly.

“Now stop being a cliche white girl and follow me, we are slow.” I hiss, and grab her wrist, and start pulling her behind me. She grabs the hem of my jacket, and follows me down the sidewalk.

“Hey, listen, will ya?”

We stop at our tracks, and lean against the building. 

“Did we just..?” Eve asked, in a low tone.

“Other voices? Totally.” I reply, in the same tone.

I slowly, look over the wall, and see a small figure standing in front of another, but tall figure. My eyebrows raise in shock, and surprise, and all those mixed emotions.

“Hey, I played those zombies games!” Matty whispered, insistent.

Kellin sighed, frustrated, “Man I just wanted some coffee.” 

Eve looked at me, shock plastered all over her face. And I had the same expression on my face. And I could not help but look over once again, and I almost squealed over excitement that I thought I just cramped on my pants. I mean, shorts. 

“Ex, is that who I think it is?” She asked, starting to breathe heavily.

I nodded slowly, “Yes.” I reply slowly.

“Hold me back, please.” She replied, squeezing her eyes shut. 

“Come on,” I slap her back, “Be a man.”

She chuckled and opened her eyes, “I was told that once.” She winked.

I roll my eyes and look over my shoulder, and meet with blue eyes. And Kellin Quinn on my face. “Whoa,” I screeched, jumping back. With a Matty Mullins behind him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..” Kellin trailed off, nervously running his hand through his hair. Matty just rolled his eyes and looked over his shoulder.

“It’s fine..” I reply, smiling. But in the inside, I was screaming. “Um, may I mind asking, but uh..” I trail off, my thumb caressing the bat nervously. “What are you guys doing here?”

Kellin sighs, “We were at a hotel nearby, and decided to get coffee, and then.. this happened, and well, we tried to go back to the hotel, but uh, its set on fire.”

I raise an eyebrow, “Um, well, that’s fun..” I shake my head and sigh, “It’s really nice to meet you Kellin, but me and Eve, have to go. We’re getting the hell out of here.”

Matty sighs, “May we come with you? We need to head home.”

Eve just gets a panic attack, she even looked stoned. 

“Why...?” I ask, but then shut my mouth, “Whatever, follow me.” I look around and spot a nice car, meaning in-shape car, and start running across the sidewalk. Terror filled my veins due to my surroundings, if you could just see how terrible it was. It was gruesome, and so chaotic. Basically the reruns of the Walking Dead.

“Alright, this car has a key in the engine, check the backseat. If its clear, get inside quick.” I instruct, and Eve opens the backseat door. She gives a nod, and slips right inside, followed by Matty. Kellin gets on the frontseat, next to me. I throw my bat and back bag in between us, and shut the door. 

“Okay, the ride can get a bit jumpy, so put on your seat belts.” I choir, turning on the engine and step on the peddle.

“Classy.” Matty mumbles.

- 2 hours before -

|Bella’s P.O.V|

“Vic, I’m hungry.” I frown, crossing my arms around my chest. Vic just chuckles and looks back at his laptop screen, scrolling down from the tumblr page. Tony was lying on the couch besides me, eating vanilla ice cream. Mariella was sitting next to Vic, commenting on whatever came up on the dash.

“Whoa, fuenciado.” Marie gasped.

Vic cleared his throat, and scrolled down.

“Is that even legal?” Mike raised an eyebrow, walking into the living room.

“Fangirls, brother, fangirls.” Jaime replies, patting his back.

Mike just shrugs.

“Anyway, I am gonna get some ice cream from across the street.” I note, standing up from the couch.

“But the Bus has ice cream.” Vic replies, chuckling.

“Oh,” I whisper, and turn around and check the mini fridge. And so, it shined so bright like heaven, that choir ringed through my ears. There they laid, chocolate ice cream buckets. My stomach growled, “Heaven bless.” I mutter, snaking my fingers around a bucket. I flip the top open, and dig a spoon, scooping handful of chocolate, and shoved it into my mouth.

“Funny cravings, Bells.” Marie states, suspiciously.

I shrug, “Whatever.” I continue eating, while walking around.

And then there’s a moment of silence.

“Are you pregnant?” Marie asks, staring at me.

I choke on my ice cream, “NO! I’m not. I’m just hungry, I haven’t eaten since eight.” I retort, sitting back down on the couch. “Mhm.. Well... Alright then.”

Before I knew it, we heard a loud crash, that the ground shook, causing the bus to sway back and forth. Gripping onto the couch, we were basically holding onto ourselves do to the loud crash. It basically sounded so loud, my ears were left ringing. 

“What the hell was..”

The crashing of metal against metal echoed through the bus, as slowly, the bus was dragged until it tilted to its side and crashed against the pavement. Leaving us lying in its remains.

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 4.7K 37
I looked up and held the plastic fork in my hand. "Yuh si how dis a bend due to pressure. Dih bredda hood deh gallang like rubber. Like the charger c...
77K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
183K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
17.3K 933 57
Anna had her story down to a science, parents that lived in Paris, a trust that unlocked when she graduated college, the lifestyle everyone wanted an...