The Gang Leader And The Fight...

By LifeCanReallySuck

He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. Wha... More

The Gang Leader And The Fighter
Characters
Chapter 1 ::Sooo::
Chapter 2 ::This Is Going To Be A Long Day::
Chapter 3 ::Makes Me Cry::
Chapter 4 ::Bullies Will Bully::
Chapter 5 ::Fight::
Chapter 6 ::Trust Me::
Chapter 7 ::Hate, Hate, Hate, It Feels Great::
Chapter 8 ::Hate,Hate,Hate It Feels Great Pt.2::
Chapter 9 ::Another Day In Hell::
Chapter 10 ::I Don't Know::
Chapter 11 ::I Love You, I Love You Not::
Chapter 12 ::I Love You, I Love You Not PT 2::
Chapter 13 ::Netflix And Chill::
Chapter 14 ::Yes::
Chapter 15 ::Please::
Chapter 16 ::Notes::
Chapter 17 ::Creep::
Chapter 19 ::I Love You No Lie::
Authors Note.

Chapter 18 ::Dont Go::

11.2K 399 25
By LifeCanReallySuck

CRASH!

I quickly turn around, the window was smashed and standing in front of it was Tyler. I started to cry, I run and engulfed him in a hug.

"Damn" he says inspecting me.

"I love you, I love you so much Tyler" I cry onto his chest. "Get me out of here, please" I cry more.

He peals me off him, he grabs my hand and walk out of the broken window.

He picks me up and pulls me out of the window with him.

"You need to go home now, it's not safe" he starts to walk away.

"Aren't you going with me?"

"No, I need to help."

"If your going out there, than I am to."

"No, it's not safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost you" he holds my cheeks in his hands, I could feel him, his breath on my lips. His eyes staring me down with love, we looked at eachother straight in the eyes, my hands were on his forearms as his hands were on my cheeks.

We were close,  and it seemed like time just stopped, everything stopped. His blue eyes were on mine, flickering between my lips and my eyes. And I have to say, mine were doing the same. There was almost no space between us, we were inches apart, my heart beat hard against my chest. I swear he could hear my rib cage being rattled by my heart.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat, he moves my hair to behind my ear with his finger. His eyes still on me, I could feel his warm breath on my collar bone, everything around me was cold, weather that was just how it was outside or the lack of clothing.

I pulled him in closer to me and kissed him, it was sweety, I move my hands to around his neck and one of his hands found my back while the other stayed rested on my cheek.

I didn't want to, but I pulled away and whispered "I don't know what I would do if I lost you, I'm fighting with you" I look at him straight into his eyes.

"Alright, fine" he whispers, his hand holding mine, "just be careful, please. For me."

"You be careful to" my lips longed for his again, but now wasn't the time. We let go of eachothers hands and walked to the side of the building to where they were fighting.

Tyler was fighting Jayson, and the boys were fighting the others.

Lyle was on the ground, on top of him was another guy. There was a knife on his neck, at any second be would die.

I run up to Lyle and the dude, 'Connor' I was behind Connor. I took out my Jack knife and held it to his throat.

I slit his throat, blood spewing everywhere. The stench of irony blood filled my nostrils making me feel queazy.  Lyle thanked me and went to Phoenix to help.

A man was charging after me. I smuck him in the jaw, he stumbles back a couple paces.

I take my knife and stab him in the stomach, blood was now poring off him. I stabbed him in the heart and he soon died after.

I glace at Tyler, he was still fighting Jayson. Behind Tyler was a man, Tyler was slowly backing up to the man.

"TYLER! BEHIND YOU!" It was to late, Tyler had backed up into the man, where the man took ahold of Tyler and Jayson stabbed him multiple times in the stomach.

I cried, Tyler layed limp on the ground, clenching his stomach.

I ran full speed at Jayson, I screamed stabbing him straight into the neck, he fell onto the ground with a thump.

I ran to Tyler.

I put my hand on his cheek, I grabbed a shirt and held it onto his stab wounds. I looked at him with pain, I started to cry. Why Tyler.

I loved him.

Why Tyler.

I began crying harder.

I leaned closer to him and kissed him.

"Tyler" I cry.

I rub his forehead.

"Speak to me Tyler, please. Tyler."

He looked at me, "I love you."

I smile, "Tyler" I was crying so hard my throat was dehydrated.

"I love you too" I kiss him on the lips.

I pulled away, I looked behind me, there was two guys left.

Lyle was down, and Chase was to.

Phoenix was fighting one guy. And Alec was fighting the other.

The rest of the boys were crowded around Lyle and Chase.

"Lyle and Chase are down" I look at him.

He shakes his head yes.

"You guys knew you'd loose people, and you still fought. Why?"

"Anything could of happened to you, you could of been a toy for that jackass over there" Tyler points to Jayson.

"I couldn't loose the one I love. And they couldn't loose you either, your like there sister. We couldn't  loose you, we knew we might not have a chance. But it was for you, Sasha I would die for you."

"D-dont say that" I cry, he was pretty much dying now, I didn't want him saying that.

"Sasha, I love you. And you would do that for the people you love" he looks at me.

"I love you to" I whisper.

"Josh! Get over here!" I yell.

Josh comes stumbling over, "what?"

"Help me lift Tyler, we need to get the boys out of here."

"Okay well the car is over there" he points to the direction of the car then helping me pick Tyler up.

We got Tyler into the car, then getting Lyle and Chase.

The two last men were finished off, I got info the first car and drove off to my house with the injured. We thought since I live by myself, it would work.

The second car had, James, Josh, Alec, and Phoenix. I had Chase, Lyle, and Tyler.

The boys would meet me at my house and we'd put medical attention to there wounds.

The boys layed on my many couches I had like four or five of them.

We treated there wounds, they were passed out on the couches. I sat on the couch beside Tyler, I was brushing his hair with my fingers. My hand was on my lap and his slowly moved to mine.

I look down at him, he was wide awake, while everyone was passed out, the boys where just really sleepy.

"Do you want water?" I whisper.

He shakes his head yes, I get up but he moves his arm to sit me down again.

I look at him with a questioning look.

"Not right now" he says with a horse voice.

I shook my head, this time actually getting up, "your voice is horse, you need water." I walk out.

I grab water for Lyle and Chase to.

I walk back in the room setting two cups on the table, I give one to Tyler.

I help him sit up and he drinks the water.

He passes me the cup, I set it on the table.

"Go to sleep now" I whisper.

"Not unless you sleep with me."

I look at him, "fine" I roll my eyes, he grabs my waist and pulls me down on the couch beside him.

"I love you" he snuggles into me.

"I love you to Tyler."

With that we fell asleep holding eachother.

******

Ok so this is like my favorite chapter yet, either this or the last one. 😍😍😍😍

I am loving it!!!

Tasha! Guys Tasha is forming!!!! Like I'm dying!!!

-NC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.3K 23
"Fuck you I'm trying to sleep" she said "Fuck you too." Was all she heard before her earbuds were pulled from my ears. "What th-" she stoped herse...
13.8K 483 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
198K 4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.4M 71.1K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...