History ; LeToya Luckett and...

By -przncess

Tiffany Thomas and Odell Beckham Jr. have been friends since h.s and were together in the year before collge... More

History ❖ characters
History ❖ author's note rq
History ❖ one
History ❖ two.
History ❖ three.
History ❖ four.
History ❖ five.
History ❖ seven.
History ❖ a.n rq
History ❖ eight.
History ❖ nine.
History ❖ s.o to... // requests?
History ❖ ten.
History ❖ eleven.

History ❖ six.

2.6K 93 31
By -przncess

Tiffany POV

It was 3:50 and I had just gotten out of the shower. I went ahead and got Melanie all ready and since I knew she would be playing around I put her in a pink sweatsuit with hearts on it. She was sitting in the living room with Trina and Brittany who were getting ready to leave and go to Trina's condo and set everything up. I dried my self off and began to get dressed. I put on my ripped light blue jeans with a jean material button up and a green jacket, some green corduroy lace heels and a green MK watch. I didn't really do anything with my face just some red lip-stick and I curled my orange-red hair. I picked up my phone and opened it to see a text message from Odell.

From : Odell🤔

i am about likeee 5 minutes away

To: Odell🤔

ok. we r ready.

It was 4:09 so he was on time. I walked out to see Mel, Trina, and Britt watching Wow Wow Wubzy on the couch.

"Woah, hot mama." Trina said.

"Shut up." I said. Melanie turned and me and mad an angry face at me. "Oh sorry Mel. Stop talking Trina." I said while waving my pointer finger at her. They all started laughing at me.

"Alright well we are gonna head out." Trina said.

"Good luck with your... dinner." Brittany said. They got up off the couch and I heard the doorbell ring. My heart immediately started beating. I rushed to the door to open. I saw Odell standing there with a red and black shirt, some tan pants, some Adidas sneakers and some Ray Ban sunglasses. He pulled them off and looked at me with his brown eyes and flashed a smile.

"Hey Tiff." he said. He moved in for a hug which felt a bit weird.

"Hey 'Dell." I said. As I hugged his big muscular chocolate body, I felt a chill go up my back. We pulled away from the hug and I moved out the way for him to come in. Trina and Brittany were standing behind me with their purses.

"We are outta here. We'll call you tomorrow." Brittany said.

"OK. Bye. Have fun cleaning." I said sarcastically. Odell flashed a smile to them and they returned the smile.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"Uh, yeah. Lemme grab my purse. Melanie, baby, you ready?" I called out.

"Yes mommy!" she yelled. A few seconds later she came in the living room where Odell and I were. I grabbed my black purse and we out to his car.

"I'm gonna set the alarm. I will meet y'all outside." I said closing the front door.

"Ight. We're in the car." Odell said. I walked to the alarm over by the front door.

"Ok Tiffany. You got this! You got this! There is nothing to worry about. You will be fine. You are fine." I tried to convince myself... it didn't work. "Lord give me strength." I signed as set the alarm and walking out the door. I locked it behind me and started towards Odell's black Porsche.

I opened the door to see Melanie in a car seat that wasn't her's. "Who's car seat is that?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Sonny's. I borrowed it from my mom to bring you guys here." Odell said.

The car ride was a little awkward and silent. We made conversation here and there but it wasn't anything special. Melanie was in the back playing games on my phone.

We finally pulled up and there were a few cars in the driveway. I got Melanie out of the car and we started towards the door. My heart was beating a bit fast and my palms were getting sweaty real quick.

"You okay?" he smirked.

"Yeah." I lied. "Why would you ask?"

"No reason." he grinned. He opened the door and Melanie grabbed my hand.

"ODELL!" Everyone said at different times when Odell walked through the door. Many people came up to him and hugged him. I was pulled away by Heather in a hug.

"So, I see you changed your mind." she smirked.

"Somethin' like that." I responded. I followed Heather as Melanie was walking with me. We walked outside to the patio. There were more people out side playing in the big backyard that Heather had. Kids on swings, men playing cards over by the pool house, women sitting with each other talking; it was like a mini family reunion. A few minutes of me and Heather talking and Melanie playing with the other kids, Odell walked out and sat by me.

"You know what? I have something in the oven." Heather grinned as Odell sat down. "Where my baby?" Heather asked referring to Melanie. I pointed over to the swing set where Sonny, Mel, Jazzy, and Kordell were. Heather nodded and headed over there instead.

"So how are you?" he asked.

"I'm good. Still tired but good." I responded. "How 'bout you Mr. One-Hand?" I chuckled.

"I'm good. Just a whole lot going on." he frowned.

"Whatchu' mean?" I asked taking a sip of the water I had in a blue plastic cup.

"Just people claiming I'm gay, all the Amber Rose bull shit." he breathed out.

"Awe, well for the gay 'shit', as long as you know you're not then you are all good. And Amber Rose... have you tried telling people it wasn't you?" I offered. He looked at me and raised and eye brow, as if to say 'What do you think?'. "Alright well... I have never been in this predicament soo, I don't really know what to tell you." I said with Odell chuckling.

"Aahh!" I heard Melanie scream. She was running up the stairs laughing with Heather chasing her.

"I'm gonna get my kiss!" Heather said picking up Melanie and kissing all over her face. She put her down and Odell and I smiled at her. Melanie walked over to me and climbed on my lap, Heather went in the house because someone called her inside.

"Mommy, when will the food be ready?" Mel said.

"In a little bit." I said. Odell leaned up and smiled at Mel.

"What's your name cutie?" Odell said to Melanie.

"Melanie Beckham and I'm 3!" Melanie said. Shit. Odell's face went blank and he looked at me.

"B-B-Beckham?" Odell stuttered. Melanie nodded her head.

"Is Grandma in the house?" Melanie asked referring to Heather. I looked at Odell who was in shock.

"Yes. She is inside,"  I stammered.  Melanie climbed off my lap and into the house.

"Beckham? As in Beckham Beckham? As in my child?" he stuttered.

"Surprise." I said nervously while waving my hands to show a 'SURPRISE' gesture.

"We need to talk about this." Odell grabbed my hand and paced to the front door.

"Odell, baby, whea' ya' goin'?" His grandma said.

"Out fron' real quick." he said. I was running and Odell was walking fast. I was trying to catch up with him in my green heels but failed. We reached outside and he closed the door behind him.

"Please, please, please explain." He said putting his hands together as if he were praying and started pacing back and fourth.

I huffed. "Do I really have to talk to you about the birds and the bees?" I said trying to lighten the mood. He kept a straight face. "Ok, ok. Remember the first time we had sex... back in college?" I said and he nodded. "Well I found out I was pregnant with Melanie a week or two before I broke up with you. I was gonna tell you but I figured you would freak out and leave anyway and take the deal in New York and I didn't wanna stop you because I remember you telling me about the scout who came and watched you back at LSU. I broke up with you... me and the girls went out that same night... I met Trevor we dated and 9 1/2 months later I had Melanie." I explained.

"How do you know its not this Trevor character's kid?" he asked. Really nigga?

"I found out I was pregnant before I broke up with you." I said putting my intertwining my hands and pointing at him while leaning forward. He grabbed his hair in his big, masculine hands.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" he asked.

"Because you always talked about getting drafted to the Giants and I knew that if told you about me having your baby, you wouldn't take it and go do what you wanted to do. And I was not gonna do that to you." I said feeling the tears build up and the tension and knot in my throat. "I didn't want to hold you back from something you have always wanted since we were in high school and before then. I didn't want you to live with that sadness, and then have you possibly hate me for getting pregnant. I loved you too much to keep you in sadness."

"Tiffany, I am gonna put family first. Always, you got that?" he explained and I nodded. "I just really wished you would've told me earlier... so I could, ya know, prepare." he laughed. He stood up and opened his arms for me to hug him. He pulled me into a tight embrace and I smiled.

"Technically its your fault... you didn't wrap it right... I honestly don't think you wrapped it at all." I muffled with my face dug into his chizzled chest. He laughed, hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. The front door opened and it was Heather with Melanie in her arms.

"Oops, sorry to interrupt." she said. "But Mel was looking for you."

"Its fine." Odell said. Heather put Melanie down, and she ran over to me and we walked back inside.

"Melanie, you remember Grandma talking about her son who was working in New York and who was a big famous man?" I said, Heather paused and looked at me and her eyes got wide.

"You told him?" she asked. I nodded.

"Mama, how did you know and not tell me?" Odell whined.

"She told me she was gonna tell you." Heather said. "And it also wasn't my place. I'm not messy like some people."

"Yes mommy, I remember." Mel said.

"Well, this is him..." I paused. "and he is your real dad." Melanie's face lit up and she ran over to Odell and hugged his leg. He looked down and picked her up and hugged her. 

We walked back out to the patio and Melanie sat in Odell's lap and just told her all about her self from her birthday to ALL the kids in her class room.

"Food's ready!" Sr. called out to everyone inside and outside.

"Yes Jesus." Odell said. He got up and put Melanie on his shoulders and walked in the house as I followed him.

"Mel, do you want a hamburger or a hot dog?" I asked Melanie

"Hamburger please." she said sweetly with a cute little smile. I made her food and handed it to her on the floor with Sonny eating bits of a hot dog. I made my plate and sat on the couch with Jazzy and Odell.

-----------

Odell POV

Well, finding out that Melanie was my daughter was a bit nerve racking... and crazy, but eventually I felt like I had known all along.

We were all sitting around the table outside talking and the kids were playing around the playground and pool.

"So other than football and gossip... and women... what else been happenin' witcha?" Tiffany asked taking a deep breath when she said women.

"Nothin' really. I--" I was cut off by the song September by Earth, Wind, and Fire "Do you remember this?" I asked her. She grinned looking down nodding her head.

"Mm, how could I forget? 2009, my graduation party. We danced to this song all night long and I got my acceptation letter from LSU that day." she said smiling.

"Woo!" people said standing up and dancing. I stood up and held my hand out.

"Uhm, no." she chuckled.

"Yes. Dance wit' me." I said. She shook her head. I crouched down to her level and did my best puppy dog face. "Please? For me?" I said. She tried her best not to smile. She looked down and smiled. I got back up and held my hand back out as she let out a breath and stood up taking her hand. I smiled at her and started spinning her around. I took both her hands and start bopping to the beat with her. I spun her around a few times.

Ba de ya - say do you remember

Ba de ya - dancing in September

Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

The lyrics sang as did Tiffany smiling. Damn, she is still as beautiful as before... even more.

---------

(hours later)

Tiffany POV

The whole day was fun spending it with Odell and his family. It felt like going back in time to when Odell and I were together and I would come over all the time and Odell would come over to my house.

After we all ate, talked, and danced, everyone slowly started leaving. They were all there to see Odell, so they all lived in the area. At about 6:30 we ended up leaving with Odell.

"You guys have fun?" Odell asked as he got in the car after Melanie and I.

"Yeah. We should do this again." I smiled. Odell looked at me and nodded his head. I heard Melanie yawn in the backseat.

"Daddy, how much longer until we get home?" Melanie said. Did she just call him 'daddy'? That's what she calls Trevor... wonder how he is gonna feel about that.

"About 20 minutes, baby girl." he smiled.

Eventually 20 minutes went by and we pulled up to my house. We walked in and I walked to the alarm to turn it off. Odell and Melanie were holding hands at the door when I walked up to them from turning off the alarm. I felt a tug at my ripped jeans and it was Melanie trying to get my attention. I crouched down to her level and she whispered something in my ear. As she talked I looked up at Odell and chuckled silently.

"Princess, I don't think he can." I said.

"Well, can we ask!?" she whined. I let out a sigh, and stood up straight and pulling my green tab sleeve loose jacket around my body more.

"Mel, wants to know if you want to stay and watch movies with us?" I sighed. He smirked at me and got down to Melanie's level signaling for her to come to him with his pointer and middle finger. He whispered in her ear like I did, and her face lit up.

"Yay! Mommy he can stay!" she said excitedly. I put on a fake smile that looked believable and looked at Odell.

Odell POV

I loved seeing Melanie's face when she smiled; she looked like Tiffany.

"We will be right back, I am gonna get her into her pajamas." Tiffany said. I nodded my head and walked to the living room. I walked around and saw a bunch of pictures; there was many of Melanie and her, a couple with Tiffany, Brittany, and Trina. And there was a few of me and her... damn, these pictures were old. But then there was one of Tiff and some guy who I am guessing was her boyfriend or whatever.

As I was looking through the pictures I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Tiffany and Melanie in her pajamas.

"You guys pick out movies I am gonna go change clothes real quick." Tiffany said walking back to her room.

"Ok." Melanie said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cabinet where the DVDs and CDs were.

"So whatchu wanna watch?" I asked her.

"Uhm..." she said stroking her chin as if she had a beard. I laughed at her goofiness. After finding 3 movies we sat on the couch and played Rock, Paper, Scissors. About 3 minutes later Tiffany came out of the back with a PINK! long length work out shirt, and some gray, black, and white with a green strip down the side work out pants. She sat on the couch on the other side of Melanie and handed me some shirts and a pair of black basketball pants.

"Here. You can change into these." she smiled. I took a good look at the shirt because it looked familiar.

"Wait! Isn't this my shirt?" I laughed. She smiled.

"Yeah. Its mine, remember you gave it to me." she said.

"No, I ain't give it tuh' you. I stayed witchu when we was in college and you decided not to give it back." I corrected her; she looked down at her lap and laughed.

"Oh, oh well. Its mine now." she said standing back. "What movies did you guys pick out?"

"Minions, Inside Out, and Despicable Me 2." I answered. She nodded her head and headed to the kitchen.

"Mommy, can I put the movie in?" Melanie asked.

"Yes. I am gonna go make some snacks before the movie." Tiffany called out.

"I'll help." I said hopping over the couch. I followed her to the kitchen.

"Popcorn or licorice?" she asked while looking in a kitchen pantry.

"Popcorn." I said. She reached up on a high shelf and grabbed the popcorn and threw it to me. I caught it one-handed like I did before... just minus the jumping in the air and the fall.

"Ha-ha!" I yelled.

"I see you, One-Hand." she smiled while walking to the fridge and I walked to the microwave. She bent over and looked deeper into the fridge.

"Number one: stop staring, O." she scowled. I immediately turned away and let out a little laugh. "And two: Fanta or Hawaiian Punch?"

"Punch. All the way." I said pulling the popcorn out of the microwave. She grabbed the plastic, gallon bottle filled with red juice and grabbed cups out of the cabinet and a juice box as I grabbed a big bowl to put the popcorn in and poured it in there.

"Mommy the movie is ready!" Melanie called out from the living room.

"Okay. Comin', princess!" Tiff yelled back to her. She grabbed the drink and I grabbed the popcorn and we headed back into the living room. Melanie sat in the middle of us and we all watched the movie... like a family.

---------

(After 2 1/2 movies)

We were in the middle of the last movie, which was Despicable Me 2, and Melanie was knocked out. I could tell she had a lot of fun today with my family.... well technically our family.

Tiffany peeked over the side of her to see if she was asleep.

"She's asleep," she whispered. "Imma take her upstairs real quick. I'll be right back."

"Nah... you look comfy. I can take her." I said.

"You sure?" she asked. "You don't have t--" I cut her off.

"She is my baby too. I can handle it." I smirked while standing up and getting Melanie in my arms. I picked Melanie's little doll-like body in my arms and started for the stairs to her bedroom. I looked on the walls to see more old pictures on me and Tiffany. There was pictures of Jarvis, Kav, Trina, Britt, Tiff and I from when we were in college.  I scanned the pictures as I walked down the hallway looking for Melanie's room.

I figured out it was her's when I saw a gray and pink lamp turned on with an elephant on it... and her name was on the door, so I guess that gave it away.

Her room was painted gray with a small bed with a pink comforter with white elephants on it and gray pillows. On the smooth, light gray walls there was a big 'M' on it for Melanie. I pulled back the comforters and laid her down. As I laid her down she rolled over to the other side and let out a deep breath. As she slept, and I watched her she looked had her mom's feature and my eyes; but either way, she was still beautiful.

I pulled the cover's back over her tiny body and got up off my crouching position to walked out when Melanie flipped over quickly and hugged my neck.

"Night, daddy." she said. I smiled hard while kissing her check.

"Good night, baby girl." I responded while she turned and fell asleep again. I walked out while closing the door behind me and walked down the stairs to see Tiffany sitting on the couch.

"She's still asleep?" she asked when I got down the stairs.

"Yeah. Knocked out actually." I chuckled. It was awkwardly silent for a few seconds.

"Uhm, you thirsty?" she asked.

"Yeah. Just a little."

"Good. Same." she said and got up from the couch. As we walked to the kitchen, I looked at more pictures on the walls. One was of Tiffany, Melanie and some random dude who I'm guessing was Trevor.

"Who's this?" I asked pointing to the picture.

"Oh that's when we took a trip to Disney World for Melanie's second birthday. That's Trevor. My fiancé." she said while still walking. I froze dead in my tracks.

"Fiancé?" I said.

"Yes, fiancé. A man who is engaged to be married." she said opening the fridge, grabbing a water bottle and standing by my on the island. I took a look at her finger... no ring.

"Why don't you wear a ring?" I asked.

"Because it too... much. Its just so flashy and big. I want something more simple." she said.

"I always thought you liked big things." I smirked. She tried to hold back a smile and hit my on the arm with the bottle.

"Shut the hell up." she said going to the pantry. "But anyway, its just big and flashy. And anyone who knows me knows me knows I like small and simple things."

'Well maybe he doesn't know you.' I started to say.

"You like certain things small... other things, not so much." I smirked. She hit me again this time harder and on the head. "Ow! Damn." I groaned.

"Make another joke and I'll kick you out." she laughed as did I. I got up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water and then we both walked back out to the living room and watched The Proposal which was her favorite movie. I yawned loudly and laid my head in her lap.

Tiffany POV

Odell yawned hella loud and laid his head in my lap. I lifted my arms in shock when laid his head down and closed his eyes. I put my hands down and continued to watch the movie. For some odd reason, this felt right. Like really really right. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a phone ring. It was Odell's that was laying beside in front of him on the couch. A light, skinned girl with red hair popped up with the name 'The Red-Headed One'. He probably forgot her name. It eventually went off and then he got a text message.

From: The Red-Headed One

hey babe, call me back. i miss you and i'm bored...😏💦🍑

I read the message and immediately got grossed out then paid attention to the movie when I was interrupted again by my phone ringing.

Incoming call from: Hubby💍

Oh shit. Its Trevor.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Hey babe. Why are you whispering?" he curiously.

"Oh, uhm, because Melanie. Melanie is asleep. And I didn't want her to wake up." I lied... well it was about 12% truth. I didn't want to wake her up. Even though she was upstairs... with the door closed... but still it was technically the truth.

"Oh ok. Well how's everything?"

"Its all good. How are the meetings?"

"They are good just a lot of trying to get people to partner with us. So far so good though. What time is it there?"

"11:30." I said. He was halfway across the world so there was a time difference.

"Oh ok. Well I'll let you go because I have another meeting that I need to prep for tomorrow so I will call you later. Night." he said.

"Uhm. Alright. Good night, love you."

"You too." he said before hanging up. I took a deep breath and sat my phone down. Odell shot up and grinned at me.

"Mmm. Lying to our lovers are we?" he smirked. "Shame on you." he said pointing at me.

"Shut up." I said before laying my head on his shoulder, and drifting off to sleep.

-------

@ odell - 👀

@ tiff - DANNGGG we lyin now? ok... we gon change :)

@ reader - u like it so far?? some of yall probably knew that mel was dell's... i couldn't rlly hide it tbh bc i suck at writing (clearly lol) but yeah... next chapter coming soon and This Tested Love will be updated soon :))

-melaninprncxss🍷

(excuse any mistakes; her house above)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.5K 31
Laura is back but with bigger problems. Kendrick is now in her life with Lauren but Laura doesn't want him near her or her child. Odell on the other...
27.1K 1.4K 62
Just 2 months ago, Demi split from the guy she thought was her forever. Demi first met Odell Beckham Jr after her concert in Las Vegas, it was just...
39.6K 1.1K 20
The cutest couple (Y/N and Odell Beckham Jr. ) just starting their lives as they leave Louisiana State University their senior year. As their Cindere...
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...