History ❖ seven.

Tiffany POV

I got up at about 9 and walked in the kitchen to see Odell and Melanie eating pancakes and eggs while laughing at something.

"Hi mommy!" Melanie said.

"Hi my baby." I said, I looked over at Odell who was stuffing his face with a pancake. "And morning to you, O." I chuckled. He looked over at me with his head over the plate with a pancake half in his mouth and shot his billion dollar smile and nodded.

"Did you guys do this?" I asked. They both nodded. Melanie looked over at Odell and he winked at her and kissed her forehead and taking his plate over to the sink. "Did I get up and walk to my room because I don't remember getting up?" I asked.

"Nah. You fell asleep and that couch is not comfy so I carried you over to your room." he smiled.

"Well where did you sleep?" I asked.

"Well at first I was on the couch then Melanie came down crying and I slept upstairs with her." he explained.

"Aww. Baby girl, what happened?" I asked Melanie.

"I had a scary dream." she said eating her pancake. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead and 'aww'-ed. I sat down in the chair Odell was sitting in. He then placed a plate in front of me with pancakes and eggs placed on it. I immediately dug in.

After a while we all ate, talked, and laughed. We then went into the living room and sat to watch television.

------

We were in the living room watching The Princess and the Frog, which was mine and Melanie's favorite movie. Once the movie began I heard the front door open. I heard laughter and the sound of women. It was Britt and Trina. They continued laughing 'til they turned the corner and saw us.

"...hard for him too fini--" Brittany paused and looked at us. I was sitting indian style with Odell's head on one of my legs and Melanie on top of him. Trina and Brittany smirked.

"So... what'd we miss?" Trina asked smirking.

"Nothing. Really." I said.

"Can I borrow y'all in the kitchen for a second?" Trina asked. Britt and I both nodded our hands. I cupped Odell's head in my hands.

"I'll be right back." I whispered, pushing a pillow under his head. He flashed that cute smile of his and I grinned while walking to the kitchen.

"Did y'all finish the apartment?" I asked grabbing bottles of water out of the fridge.

"Yeah. It looks really good, though." Trina said. "Everything is all ready for his arrival tonight."

"What time does he get here?" I asked.

"About 7."

"Well have you told him about you being pregna--" I started.

"YOU'RE PREGANAT?!" We all turned around and saw Odell looking shocked as hell.

"Shut the fuck up, Odell. Please, please don't tell Jarvis." Trina begged. He looked at all of us then smirked at Tri.

"I'll keep my silence... for a price." he grinned.

"Dammit, Odell what do you want?" Trina crossed her arms. "And I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU." she yelled.

"Ew. No. The fuck? Why would I do that? I'll save that for someone else." he scrunched his face, smirked, then winked. At me.

'Jesus Christ.' I thought to myself. Brittany looked at me and bursted into laughter.

"Ooh." Trina squealed."Ok, but anyway. What do you want?" Trina said pulling her wallet out of her Chanel purse.