Her Choice

By Rhythm1209

A boy gets into college. Meets a beautiful girl. Unknowingly falls in love with her. The girl is dating the... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chpater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.5K 301 15
By Rhythm1209

Rahul's POV

I absentmindedly stroked the strings of the guitars but my focus was not at all on the music. I had been practicing for the past one hour but my mind always lost the track and stopped at only one thought.

Nandini.

I was worried about her. I hadn't seen her since last night after our immature fight. I know I was at fault but I just couldn't handle my anger and that led to all this mess.

I sighed as her crying face flashed in front of my eyes. I didn't mean to hurt her.

I always want to protect her. Keep her safe in my arms but I always fail and end up hurting her.

I felt sick of myself, for behaving to her like that.

I went to sort things out last night but she threw me out of her room. And in the morning she had already left for her classes.

This is the first time that I had got up for any girl and that to so early.

I really love her, I think.

I kept aside the guitar knowing that unless I have her back at my side I won't be able to focus on anything.

I packed the guitar in the case and the small sticker "I love you" caught my attention.

Nandini had pasted it on the guitar case. One of her baby acts that she does a lot. I smiled.

"What are the most important things in your life?", Nandini asked as she sat beside me on the couch.

I was busy adjusting the strings on my guitar.

"Rahul say na", she poked.

"My guitar", I replied.

"And?", she waited for me.

I was aware what she was trying to do. So I smirked silently and tried acting obtuse.

"That's all. Nothing more. Oh wait I forgot to mention my friends are in the list too and my family", I added.

She snatched the guitar from my hands and I stared at her," Nandu give it back...", I asked her.

She narrowed her eyes at me obviously upset of the fact that I have not mentioned her in the important list.

I tried to hide my smile but my eyes betrayed me giving a naughty glint which she caught.

Save me lord and she pounded on me.

"How dare you? Am I not important for you huh?", she asked as she sat on my stomach holding my large palms in her little ones.

The bad boy is captive.

I like being hers. Only hers captive.

"You're not important in life.", I replied.

She rolled her eyes.

"You are my life", I finished and brought her little hands and kissed them lightly.

The angry glaze was gone from her eyes as the lovely eyes filled with joy and happiness.

She leaned and pecked my nose," I love you".

She took the guitar case and placed on my chest as if I was her personalised bedding. First she was on me and now her things.

She pasted the sticker and held it up for me to see.

"Now even when you will be with your guitar you will remember me", she explained.

I laughed at her act.

Stupid I don't need a sticker to remember you. You are already imprinted on me.

This girl has me by her leash.

Rahul Sinha.

The Rockstar, the Bad Boy of Georgetown College has been defeated by a small beautiful girl.

I am addicted of spending all my moments with her.

I may seem ruthless, arrogant monstrous to the whole world but this girl broke each of these walls and entered to find the real me.

And made me fall helplessly in love with her.

I closed the door of the music room and trolled towards her room.

As I passed through the halls the guys and gals cleared the way for me.

I was a bad name here.

Known for my dirty works and bullying.

I can't help with who I am. And it is life that had made what I am today.

I could hear the faint whispers from the groups but decided to ignore them and walked to room 324.

I climbed up the stairs figuring out ways how to calm my baby girl.

I stopped when I heard her laughter. It was a music which I crave to hear. But the sight left me numb.

Nandini was with another guy and they were laughing over some lame jokes as the boy made faces.

The guy seemed familiar to me as I ransacked my brain for him and last day's fight in the morning flashed in front of my eyes.

Uhhh his name is.......

"Manik stop it.", Nandini giggled as she held his arm for support.

I clenched my fists.

Its a matter of time before I end up killing him.

The guy or Manik as his name is placed his arms around my Nandu pulling her into a friendly hug as she readily hugged him back.

I fumed in anger as I saw them.

What is he doing with my girl?

Rahul is not that bad, guysss.

Don't hate him.

And double updates yipeee...

Pleass vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.3K 33
Realisation of love .Manik and Nandini best friends in college .Whole college admired them as couple..but wait what they was not in love . How they r...
591K 42.1K 50
It was the second story which contains every girl's dreams about her love life and her partner...This story is very close to my heart and as the name...
77.5K 4K 8
You can't say which love story will get a happily ever after and which won't. So, don't afraid to fall in love. May be you will get your own share of...
181K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...