The Theory of Liam Payne⇪Ziam...

By butt3rflyTA3

"I've been writing this since the first day I've met you Li" [completed] More

- - -
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
Epilogue

[5]

3.5K 233 165
By butt3rflyTA3

5. Reserved

Zayn stared at the brown haired man who was too busy writing in his notebook, obviously taking notes.

The dark haired boy quickly writes a word on his list, before putting it away. He walked over, he was going to sit with him since Liam was alone which was weird.

He was the only one sitting at a table, everyone else were huddled and groups and he thought that was unfair. We're people really that ignorant not wanting to talk or work with Liam?

"Hi cutie" Zayn says, plopping in the seat in front of him. Liam looks up from the text book, "H-Hi" "How've you been?"

"G-Good. Yo-You?" "I'm great, seeing your lovely face made it better" He says with a grin, watching the way Liam covers his face.

"What?" "Yo-You'll make m-me red" "Aw you're blushing, that's adorable" Liam huffs moving his face, a big smile on his face when he continues to write his notes

"You want to come over?" "W-Where?" "My house? We could hang out" Liam bites his lip unsurely, "R-Really?"

Zayn nods, "Yeah, if you want" Liam nods, "O-Okay" he says with a smile.

"Great, and warning! I have sisters, and they love boys. Especially my younger sister Safaa, she's only six and she already has posters of bieber in her room"

Liam grins, "T-That's cute" "Eh, she plays his songs all the time. It's annoying" he says shrugging. "I-I like Bi-Bieber"

"Ugh don't tell her that, please don't. She'll start squealing and shit" Zayn begs, making Liam giggle a little.

"Oi, bad boy!"

Liam looks to the side, one of Zach's friends calling Zayn. "He-He's calling y-you" "I have a name, and I'll associate with people who know how to call people by their names" Zayn says, pulling out his phone.

"Hey," Eric Miller says, giving Liam a disgusted look. "Did you hear me?" "You were talking to me? Oh I didn't know, you were shouting for someone named badboy"

"Well you are one" Eric says making Zayn continue tapping on his phone, ignoring him.

Liam smiles slightly, he liked when Zayn was sarcastic. "Eric" he says, extending his hand. Zayn stares at it, "What do you want?" he doesn't like this guy, he made him feel bad vibes.

"Well just wanted to warn you, if you want to keep that bad ass reputation you have. You probably don't want to hang with freak here" he says, jerking his head towards Liam.

Liam sighs trying to ignore him, he was waiting for Zayn to agree and ditch him. "Mate, I could give no fucks about a reputation. You call him a freak? I'll shove my foot so far up your ass you'll have my toes for teeth"

Eric frowns, "M'just warning you, chill. Everybody already thinks you're weird" "If don't get away from me within the next ten seconds I'll make you swallow your own hand"

Liam bites his lip grinning, at the way Eric rushes away. "People get on my nerves" Liam smiles, "Th-Thank you" "For what?"

"Pr-Protecting me, or s-sticking up fo-for me" Zayn shrugs, "I'll always have your back, know that Li" he says winking.

Liam looks down blushing, finishing the rest of his notes.

~*~
Zayn looks back at Liam sighing, "Beware of the girls" he reminds him, making Liam giggle. Zayn finally opens the front door to his home, "Mum I'm home!"

Liam stepped in taking off his jacket, he noticed alit of Barbie dolls on the floor. "Safaa stop leaving crap on the floor!" Zayn yells, dragging Liam to the kitchen.

Liam cheeks turn red when sees two adults, Zayn's parents, stare at him with surprise. "Oh Zayn, whose this handsome boy?"

"This is Liam, Liam this is my mom Trisha, and my dad Yaser" Liam waves, "H-Hi" he says, waving slightly.

"Aren't you adorable, c'mere give me a hug" she says making Liam blush, walking over to hug her.

"Ah I see you finally bring a decent looking guy home, nice to meet you Liam" Yaser says, nodding. Liam smiles when Trisha pulls away

"Aren't you the cutest," she says pinching his cheek. "Are you in most of Zayn's classes?"

Liam nods, "M-Most of th-them" he says, his cheeks red from stuttering. He always got embarrassed meeting new people because of his stutter

"Oh dear don't be embarrassed, we've all stuttered in our life time" Trisha assures, giving his shoulder a squeeze. Liam started to feel a bit better about himself because that was true, but his stutter was uncontrollable

Zayn smiles, "We're going to my room" "Don't do anything me and your mother would do if we were 20 years old" Yaser says reminding him

Zayn cringes grabbing Liam's hand, "Stop, that's disgusting" "It's life honey, and Liam it's nice to meet you. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"S-sure" "Alright, I'll make you a special plate" "How come I don't get special plates?" "Because" Trisha says, ending the conversation.

Zayn pulls Liam to the living, "See how she treats me? Just terrible" he says, as Liam giggles when the older man leads him up the steps.

"Zaynie!" A small girl with pigtails rushing over wrapping her arms around his waist. "Hi Saf, how was school?"

"Good I made everyone a picture," she says pulling away, leaning over to stare at Liam. "You're cute!"

Liam's face turns red, "T-Thank you, so ar-are you" "Really?"

Liam nods making Zayn roll his eyes when his sister moves him aside.

"My name is Safaa and I'm single" "I-I'm Liam, m-m'single too" "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Zayn grabs her shirt pulling her away, "Don't you have homework to do?"

"Yes but I'm talking to my new boyfriend!" Zayn snorts, "If anything, he'll be my boyfriend now scram you monkey" Liam'a face turns red, did he just say what he thought he said?

Safaa hits Zayn's chest a couple times before stomping to her pink room, she slams the door making Liam raise an eyebrow.

"B-Boyfriend?" That wasn't what Liam wanted to ask, he wanted to ask about Zayn saying something about being his boyfriend.

"Like I said, boy crazy" he says motioning to him to follow. Zayn opens a door next to Safaa's, "Wali, this is Liam. Liam this is my other little sister Waliyha"

Liam waves to the preteen who smile, "H-Hi" "Hello, aw Zayn he's so cute" she says waving back.

"Yeah I know" "Do you have a girlfriend?" Zayn scoffs, "Liam doesn't want to date a girl who still watches My Little Pony"

Liam smiles little when Waliyha's cheeks turn red, she throws a pillow at Zayn's face. "Get out!" She screeches.

Zayn throws it back at her before closing the door, "She's twelve and has raging hormones"

Liam nods, his face still red. Why did they keep asking him if he had a girlfriend? He wasn't that good looking.

"My older sister Doniya isn't home from work yet, you'll see her at dinner" he says, opening the door to his room.

Liam smiles looking around the room, it was a little messy but his own room wasn't as clean either.

"So how do you like it?" "I-It's cool" Liam says, smiling at the sketches one side of Zayn's wall.

"Yo-You draw?" Zayn nods sitting on his desk, "Yeah, for a long time now" Liam admirers the drawing of iron man with the hulk

"I can draw you, if you'd like" Zayn says, breaking the comfortable silence. Liam raises an eyebrow, "R-Really?"

"Yeah, sit on the bed. I'll do a quick one" Zayn says searching for his sketchbook. Liam nods sitting on his bed, "I-I'm awkward, li-like posing a-and stuff"

"That's alright, so is my dad. I tried sketching him and he kept moving so much"

Liam giggles, "O-Okay" he says, putting his hands on his lap fiddling with them. For the next twenty minutes, Liam's face had been red as a cherry.

He felt so shy every time Zayn would look up at him for a long while then back at his book. But as he was finishing, Liam was thinking about that kiss from the other day.

He wanted to ask about it, but he wasn't sure if he should bring it up.

"Finished" Zayn says, handing him his book. "Th-That was fast" Zayn smiles as he shrugs, "It's a habit"

Liam had brushed his fingers against the pencil shading of his left side.

Liam smiles staring at it, he didn't think he looked like this. "You okay?" Zayn asks, moving his chair over to him.

"Ye-Yeah, it's j-just. D-Do I l-look like t-this?" "Yeah, you don't think it does?" Liam swallows a little, "Yo-You make me lo-look good"

Zayn frowns, "Babe, you already look good. This is you, this is what I see when I'm looking at you"

"T-This is b-b-beautiful" Liam finally gets out. "Just like you" Zayn says, bring his hand up to caress his bottom lip

Liam smiles a little, "D-Do you li-like me?" "Of course I like you" "N-No, I me-mean like like"

Zayn smirks, "What do you think?" Liam shrugs, "Yo-You tell m-me" "Well I thought that kiss explained it"

Liam thinks a little, "Co-Could you r-remind me? M-my memory is fu-fuzzy" He says, his cheeks turning red when Zayn bites his lip, giggling a little at his response.

"You are something Liam Payne" Zayn says, leaning to kiss Liam ever so softly. Liam closed his eyes, the fireworks exploding once again

Their lips had moved slowly and passionately, Liam felt like he was dreaming. He liked how Zayn kissed him like he was so gentle, or how their lips molded together perfectly

Overall he just really liked Zayn

Zayn pulled away pressing his forehead against Liam's, "Does that answer your question?" He asks, his voice hoarse from the kiss

Liam grins nodding, "Ye-Yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 128 20
jaredbur stuff this is my first story.
8.5K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed) (edited)
1.2K 8 12
Eddiexjuicy first time writing sorry if it's bad. Completed ✔️
138 0 12
this is my first story and its going to be trash i apologize like 🤮🤮 《completed Oct 1, 2019 》