Lust To Love (Passion Finally...

By T-Romeo90

Dr. Maura Isles head of the Medical Department at Boston Dartmouth Medical Center. Married to Evan Vander-Hol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

1.9K 42 10
By T-Romeo90

Once the movie finished Jane lead Maura to the bedroom. Shutting the door Maura slipped off her clothes and climbed into bed as Jane did the same. Jane pulled Maura close.

"I'm really afraid to tell Evan." Maura frowned.

"Babe I told you that I will be there with you when you tell him." Jane reassured Maura.

"What if he does something? Like tries to take the baby away from me?" Maura questioned.

"I won't let that happen." Jane said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just afraid." Maura said.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." Jane said. Jane smoothed out Maura's hair. "I love you and I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you or the baby." Jane placed her hand on Maura's stomach. "It may not be my baby physically but I will love him or her just as if it was mine own that I made with you."

Maura felt her heart throbbed. This woman really loved her. Falling asleep Maura dreamed of raising her daughter with Jane. A daughter who looked like a mini Maura. The same hair color and eyes. She loved Jane. It was the perfect dream. By morning Maura slipped out of Jane's arms and into the shower. Finishing up she heard as the bathroom door opened and then she heard Jane peeing. Smiling Maura felt like they were married. They were no boundaries and Jane was open with Maura. She has only focused on Maura like she said. This deep connection made Maura realize that she could marry again. This time for real love. The real love she shared with Jane.

Jane watched as Maura stepped out of the shower. She was gorgeous. Smiling Jane pulled Maura onto her lap.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" Jane asked.

"Yes. I love you too Jane and I enjoy you telling me." Maura smiled.

"I'm going to get a shower now and then we can go. First to your baby check-up and then to tell Evan the news." Jane said.

"Alright." Maura kissed Jane. 

Getting up Maura disappeared to get dressed as Jane hopped into the shower. The water was hot and Jane began to wash her hair. Everything felt good. This whole thing with Maura felt right and soon they would be living together raising a child. Starting a family. 

Finishing up Jane got out of the shower and went to see that Maura was pairing her scrubs. She had to work and Jane smiled. Maura looked sexy. Getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a black muscle shirt Jane went and let Jo out before they left.

After Jo finished Maura and Jane went to get into the truck. Jane drove them to the hospital. Maura waited to be seen by Dr. Arizona Robbins. Once in the back room Maura laid on the bed. This was her first pregnancy and she was nervous. She didn't even know she was pregnant. She wondered how far along she was. She remembered that she had sex with Evan four months ago. Soon Dr. Robbins came in. Her smile could light up a room.

"Maura Isles, do you know how far along you are?" Dr. Robbins asked.

"Last time I had sex with a man is four months ago." Maura said as she looked over at Jane.

"So let's see what you got going on." Dr. Robbins said as she lifted up Maura's shirt.

Maura felt the coldness of the gel and Jane watched on the screen. Jane's jaw dropped.

"Is something wrong?" Maura questioned.

Dr. Robbins smiled. "No there's nothing wrong but your not just getting one. Your getting two." Dr. Robbins said.

Maura's eyes swelled with tears as she began to cry. Standing up Dr. Robbins looked at Maura and Jane.  "You two are going to make great parents. I got a little girl of my own, Sofia. She looks just like her mother." Dr. Robbins said. "It's difficult being first time parents I'm not going to lie there but you learn what to do and what not to do. Your kids will bring you closer together and the love that I already see between you two is what I have with my wife." Dr. Robbins smiled. 

Jane looked at Maura. "We will make great parents." Jane smiled as she leaned over and kissed Maura. 

"I will see you back here in a month to check on how they are doing and also see if you want to know the sex." Dr. Robbins said. 

Pulling down her shirt Maura stood up.

"Thanks Dr. Robbins." Maura said.

"You're welcome. If anything changes just come in right away. With twins there is a higher chance of complications preeclampsia, low birth weight, preterm delivery, IUGR, gestational diabetes, placental abruption, fetal demise and cesarean. That's why we need to monitor you closely and if anything changes from the way your pee smells to your cravings you need to let me know." Dr. Robbins said.

"I will make sure of that." Jane reassured Dr. Robbins.

"Good." Dr. Robbins smiled. 

Leaving Dr. Robbins office Jane and Maura went to look for Evan. Sure enough he was hanging over some woman. Frowning Maura stopped. 

"I can't tell him." Maura said.

"I know it's going to be hard but you got to tell him." Jane said. "If you don't it could be worse in the long run."

"Like I told you I'm here every step of the way. I won't let anything happen. I love you Maura and those babies I love them as well. They are apart of you. I may not be the father, though I wish I could be instead of that douche." Jane said.

Maura laughed. "I wish you could be too."

Maura walked up to Evan as Jane stood behind her. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" Maura asked Evan.

Evan started at Jane and frowned. "Without her yeah we can." Evan snarled.

"No she's going to be with me to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Maura said.

"Fine. Follow me." Evan groaned.

Walking down the hallway Maura followed Evan. She was getting more nervous. Jane reached up and grabbed Maura's hand trying to ease her mind. She wanted Maura to know that she was there for her. Evan walked into the doctor's lounge. Shutting the door her turned to face Maura and Jane.

"So what's going on?" Evan asked.

Maura swallowed. "I just found out that...." Maura stopped she couldn't tell him.

"You just found out what?" Evan asked. "What the hell is going on?"

"I just found out that I'm pregnant." Maura spoke softly.

"Your what?" Evan asked.

"She's pregnant." Jane chimed in.

"With my babies?" Evan questioned.

"No mine." Jane said. "Of course with your babies. Are you that much of an ass hat?" Jane asked.

"Shut up you fucking dyke!" Evan frowned. "How could this have happened?" 

"It happens when a penis goes into a vagina." Jane started.

Maura glanced at her. 

Jane stopped and mouthed I'm sorry.

"Look I was as shocked as you were." Maura said.

"Are you terminating it?" Evan asked.

Maura frowned. "Seriously your asking if I'm terminating our children?"

"Wait. Children? As in more than one?" Evan asked.

"Yes more than one!" Maura raised her voice. "I'm not terminating anything. It's my body and these children are growing within me. I don't believe in abortion and you fucking know that. I can't believe you would say something like that. I'm not asking you to be apart of their lives. I'm just letting you know out of respect that you are going to be a father." 

Jane frowned. She hated seeing Maura hurt and she wanted nothing more than to punch Evan in his face. She knew she couldn't do that. She hated Evan for the way he treated Maura and she hated him even more than ever now.

"I will be sure to make sure I see my kids if your keeping them. As they are apart of me!" Evan raised his voice.

"You pretty much asked if I was aborting them? Yeah and the father of the year award goes too...." Maura started. "Look I'm not asking you to be a part of their lives. They will have enough love from Jane and I. I can't allow you to be near them if your going to continue to be an asshole towards Jane and I. I didn't even what to tell you that I was pregnant. Jane convinced me to know. That you had the right to know since you are the babies father."

Evan looked down. "You will be hearing from my lawyer." 

"What the hell is that to mean?" Maura asked.

"You will see." Evan said as he left slamming the door behind him.

Frowning Maura looked at Jane and pulled her into her arms. 

"It's going to be okay." Jane said.

"I hope so." Maura said.

Maura pulled away. "I should probably get to work. I will see you on my break." Maura said.

"Sounds good." Jane smiled.

Jane watched as Maura walked down the hall. She would do anything to protect Maura and that's just what she was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
815K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...