This love (c.c/you)

By Earthling_vibes

This love isn't normal y/n g!p More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
A/n
Hola
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

9.4K 245 99
By Earthling_vibes

Y/n

I sigh, looking at the text Camila sent me. I didn't wanna see her or even talk to her, but she's having my baby again.

"Here's some chocolate pancakes!" Lexa yells. I look at her and she was holding a plate with pancakes.

"Thank you." I say. She smiles big and walks to her seat. I look back down at the text. I don't know what to say. Should I go? It's for the baby so of course. Fuck it.

Y/n- okay, I'll go. I'll pick you up at 1.

I set my phone down and start to eat the pancakes infront of me. I look up at Lexa who was eating her pancakes but also making a mess.

"What are you doing Princess?" I ask. She's look up at me and smiles.

"I'm eating pancakes."

"I know, but your making a mess." I grab a paper towel and hand it to her. She wipes her face and the table.

I look up at Lauren who is eating but standing up.

"Can you take care of Lexa? I have to go with Camila to the clinic." I ask.

"I can't, I have to meet up with Justin." I roll my eyes. Their cute and everything but he can sometimes get in the way.

I nod. "Now I have I ask Dinah." I breath out. I haven't talked to Dinah since we fought. So much to do today.

"Good luck with that." Lauren exclaims. I roll my eyes and finish eating my pancakes.

I walk to my room and take a shower. I grab new clothes and change into them, I fix my hair a bit, and walk out of my room. I walk to the living room and Lexa was sleeping on the couch.

I pick her up and lay her head on shoulder. I walk out of the apartment and into my car.

Dinah's house

I pick Lexa up, since she was still asleep and walk towards Dinah's house. I haven't called her but, hopefully she takes care of Lexa.

I knock on Dinah's door and wait, she opens the door and she looks at me then at Lexa.

She puts her hands out to get Lexa, and she closes the door. I stick my foot out to stop the door from closing all the way.

"I'm sorry, I screamed at you okay? I was in a horrible mood and place. I didn't mean to yell. I just need you to take care of Lexa for a few hours while I'm at the clinic with Camila." Dinah opens the door all the way, and looks at me tiredly.

"It's okay y/n. I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have made it seem like she was right and you were wrong. I'll take care of Lexa however much time you need." She smiles. I smile back and nod my head. She closes the door and I walk back to my car. I start the car and drive to Austin's house.

I slowly breath in and out. I call Camila so she can come outside.

Calling.. Camila😌

"Hello?" Camila says.

"Hey, I'm uh outside."

"Okay. I'll be right out."

"Alright bye." I hang up and look at the door. The door flys open reveling Camila. She looks decent.

I look at my phone acting normal. I hear her footsteps coming closer and closer. She opens my car door and gets in. I look at her while she's getting her seat belt on. I smile just looking at her. Even though she's my ex, and she broke my hear more then I can count she's still really beautiful.

I catch myself staring to much and start the car. I drive to the closest clinic.

I park Infront of the clinic and get off, Camila and I walk in and I sit down. She walks to the office and talks to the lady. I grab my phone out of my pocket and just play a game while waiting.

"Camila cabello?" I look up and it was a nurse Camila and I get up and walk towards the nurse. She walks us to an empty room and Camila sits in the chair in the middle of the room. I stand beside her.

"The doctor will be with you in a moment." I nod and the nurse closes the door. I look around the room and there was so much shit everyone, half of the stuff I didn't even know what it was used for.

"Thank you." I look at Camila and furrow my brows.

"For what?" I ask.

"For coming. I honestly, didn't think you would. But I'm glad you did." She gives me a small smile and lays her head down. I look at the ground thinking.

"I just came for the-"

"Hello there." Someone says. I look up at the door and there was a doctor. He was a young guy, really young.

"Sorry to ask this, but how old are you?" I ask.

The doctor chuckles. "I'm 26." He looks at Camila and gives her a smirk. "Anyway, I'm Dr. Mendes, and I'm here to check up on the baby. But first, I have some questions." Camila nods and smiles at him.

He starts to ask us question about the baby, and about us. But he always eyes Camila and mostly pays attention to her and not to me.

"Okay, one more question." Camila smiles once again. "Is this your first pregnancy?" Camila shakes her head and looks at me.

Shawn then looks at me and notices how Camila looks at me. He clears his throat and starts to talk about what his going to do with Camila first, then our other appointments we're going to have to go to.

I look at the screen Infront of me, where my baby was at. I look at Camila who's just looking at the screen as well. Camila was barely 6 weeks so the baby looked really small. Hopefully it's a boy, I would love to have a son since I already have a daughter. But if it's a girl, I would still be happy. I smile at the thought having a real family with Camila, but reality hits me. She's with Austin, and I'm going to go on a date with Tori. I need to move on, and move on from Camila.

Camila, the nurse, and I talk some more, the nurse leaves and Camila pulls her shirt down and looks at me. I look back at her, and she smiles, which causes me to smile.

"I don't want us to fight, I know I hurt you. And I never meant to. Yes, I did love you and yes, everything we had wasn't a lie. I'm sorry for hurting you, it wasn't my intention. I just Want us to be friends, I don't want to be those not together parents that hate each other, I want us to have a good relationship for Lexa and the next one that's coming." I look at Camila still smiling.

"Okay, we can be friends. But I still need to move on. So I'll try, I'll just try okay?" Camila nods and gets off the chair. She looks at me again and walks out of the room.

We walk to my car and into my car. Camila sits beside me and bits her lip awkwardly. "Why don't you, Lexa and I hang out together? Just intill its 6."

Camila smiles, not looking at me and nods. I start the car and drive to Dinah's house.

I walk out of my car leaving Camila in there, and walk towards Dinah's door. I knock and the door opens a little. I look down and it was Lexa.

"Hey princess."

"Hi!!" She smiles at me.

"Where's Dj?"

"In the bed sleeping! I was with her and I woke up. I'm hungry!"

I chuckle at Lexa. "Okay come on." I pick Lexa up in my arms and walk inside Dinah's house. I walk to her bedroom and she was dead asleep. Her body was turned so she was laying on her stomach. Her legs were stretched out and her arms under the pillow. I smile at Dinah sleeping.

"Y/n?" I turn around and it was Normani.

"Hey." I smile at her. She smiles at me and looks at Dinah.

"Why are you here?"

"Dinah was taking care of Lexa, and I came to pick her up. But she was asleep."

"I'll tell her you came to pick Lexa up." Normani says. I nod and walk out of Dinah's bedroom. I walk outside with Lexa still in my arms.

Camila looks at me then Lexa. She smiles at us. "Mommy!" Lexa says excitedly.

I put Lexa down and she runs towards the car. She opens the door and jumps in. I close the door and walk to the driving side.

"I'm hungry mommy!!" Lexa jumps up and down in the seat.

"Lexa, sit down!" I say loudly. She sits down and I look at Camila.

"We can go to wing stop?" Camila says. I nod and start the car.

We eat at wing stop, then go to the park. Camila and I sit in the bench while Lexa is playing on the swing. I play with Lexa a bit, then Camila joins us. We all play together, and I suddenly get a call.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey y/n, can we reschedule our date? I have a family emergency and I have to go back to California, just for a few days."

"Of course, Tori. Just call me when you get there."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I hang up and look at Camila. She tightened her jaw, and bits her bottom lip.

-------------------------------------------------
An I couldn't update on Friday, sat., or sun., because my phone stopped working for some weird reason but it's fine now. I know this chapter was probably boring, but I needed there to be some good for the next few chapters. 🌚 I'll be updating again very soon. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 17.5K 45
153K 4.6K 42
"I feel lost."
370K 11.8K 23
love might not be enough to conquer everything life throws at you cover by @slothtato
143K 5.7K 34