Chapter 14

Y/n pov

"Ralph!!" Lexa said laughing.

"I'm not gonna stop tickling you intill you say." Lauren said tickling her.

"No!" She said. Lauren continued.

"Your the best Ralph." Lexa said.

"And?"

"Better then dad." I chuckled. Like if that's ever true. Lauren stopped tickling her. And she went to the kitchen.

"So did you have fun today?" I asked lexa. Nodded excitedly.

"Good, I got you something." She started smiling big.

"Really?? Is it food!!" She said.

I nodded. I pulled out 2 boxes of pizza. She took a box and went to the kitchen.

"Ralph look." I heard Lauren laughing a little. I looked on my phone and heard a door open. I looked at the front door and saw Normani. 

"Mani!!!" I screamed kind of loud. She laughed and went up to me. We hugged and I heard Lauren choking.

"W-what are you doing here?" Lauren asked.

"I came to visit my bestfriend." She said. I laughed. Lauren nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Dad!" Lexa said running towards me.

"Hey lexa." Mani said to lexa.

"Hi mani!" She said hugging lexa. Lauren called for lexa and mani sat down.

"So how's life." She said.

"Camila lives here now."

"Oh shit, y'all are together?" She asked happy.

I shaked my head. "No, she needed a place to stay, she found out that Austin cheated and yeah."

"Ohhh." She said understanding.

"But we kind of kissed last night so i don't know." Her eyebrows went up.

"Oh damn, do you like still love her?" She said chucking. I nodded. She squealed.

"Where is she anyway?" She said looking around the room.

I checked the time. 4:00 "she still at work." I told her.

"So mani." Lauren said walking in.

"Yes laur." Mani said looking at her. They just looked at each other.

"Okay before anything gets sexual Im gonna go to the kitchen." I got up and went to the kitchen.

I saw lexa trying to make herself a pb&j sandwich.

"Okay how about I make a pb&j sandwich for you and you sit down." I said laughing a little, she smiled and sat down. I started making her pb&j sandwich and gave it to her.

"Where's mommy?" Lexa asked with her mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full princess & she's still at work, she gonna come home soon." I smiled at her.

I went to the living room and saw Lauren on her phone but no mani.

"Where's mani?" I asked curious.

"Oh she left, she told me it was something about her family. And she told me to tell you she's gonna call you later." I nodded.

"I'm gonna be in my room if you need me just scream my name." She smirked. I threw a pillow at her.

"Horny bitch." I said.

Lexa came in the living room and I changed it to channels she'll like.

Later on Camila opened the door and looked sad. Luckily lexa was asleep.

"Camila are u ok?" I asked worried.

She nodded and went to my room.

Lauren came in half naked.

"Is Camila here?" She asked

"Yeah but she looked sad, then before. And why in the hell are you half naked." I said.

"I was changing." She said "but you should go in there and see what's wrong." She said pointing at my room. I got up and went towards my room.

"Camila?" I asked.

"Yeah." She sounded sadder.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" I asked worried.

"No it's fine." I looked deep into her eyes.

"No your not." I said.

"Tell me what's wrong Camila, I'm here for you, I-, I need to know what's wrong." I said instead. She didn't say anything.

"Y/n, I'm fine okay?" She said slowly. I didn't hesitate, I cupped her face and kissed her. She instantly kissed me back. I put my hands on her hips and grabbed her more towards me. I put my tongue in her mouth but she didn't let me, I grabbed her ass and squeezed it which made her moan softly. My tongue made its way In her mouth again and I bit her bottom lip.