Take Me Back To The Start (To...

By rad_lex1125

Tony's 5 year marriage comes to a quick end when he comes home to find his wife, Charlotte, in bed with his b... More

Take Me Back To The Start (Tony Perry, Mike Fuentes, other people?)
Things Don't Always Go As Planned
You Had Me At Hello
Love Your Friends, Die Laughing
Time Flies
How To Hide Your Feelings
Chasing Cars
Little Wonders
Here We Go Again
New York, New York
The Real You
Tell Dad I'm Just Fine
All The Little Lights
Secret Pain
He Needs Me, But I Know They Need Me Too
Misguided Ghosts
Forget About It
This One's For You
Somebody Believed In This Suicide
If I Just Saved You, Then You Could Save Me Too
Led Away By Imperfect Impostors
Somebody Silently Reached For Their Hand
I Know I Seem Angry. I'm Not, I Promise.
SEQUEL
SEQUEL

Tally It Up, Settle the Score

629 16 0
By rad_lex1125

Charlie's POV: 

"MOMMY MOMMY, LOOK IT'S DADDY," a little girl yelled tugging at the bottom of my shirt. She was pointing to a man getting off a tour bus. 

Before I knew it she was out of my grasp and running towards the man, yelling at him and giggling in the process. The man who had a snap back covering his face picked her up and swung her around. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. She pointed at me and he walked her over. 

"Hey baby, I missed you so much," he whispered as he put the little girl down. 

I lifted his snap back up to reveal a smiling Tony holding a little girl's, our little girl's, hand. I heard someone cough and looked up to see Mike glaring at me. 

"And," he demanded in a harsh tone. 

"And what," Tony snapped a question back at him. 

Mike laughed, "You haven't told him yet." 

"Told me what," Tony demanded glaring at Mike and I. 

I reached into my bag and took out an envelope from the hospital. Mike snatched it from my hands and read it. 

"Great. Fucking perfect," he scoffed before chucking the paper back at Tony. 

Tony read it and I could see him getting angrier by the moment. This wasn't how it was meant to happen. I didn't plan for this to happen. 

"You're fucking kidding me right? Charlotte!" Tony looked at me with begging eyes hoping I would tell him it wasn't true. 

"I'm sor-" 

"YOU'RE SORRY," Tony screamed at me. 

I flinched and backed up into the wall. Vic was playing with my daughter and Mike was just glaring at me, as if this was all my fault.

"Do not yell at me in front of our daughter, Tony Perry," I scolded. 

"SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER," he boomed as the back of his hand struck my cheek. 

"Daddy," the little girl, no more than 5, whispered. 

"I'm not your 'daddy,'" he sneered back at her. "He's your daddy," he scoffed as he pointed to Mike.

"I don't want her. And I sure as Hell don't want Charlotte," Mike roared back at Tony. 

Tony looked back at me and struck me again. Only this time with his fist. I screamed in pain as Vic took my little girl away and Tony continued to hit me. 

"T-tony please s-stop. Tony p-please I'm s-sorry." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"CHARLOTTE! WAKE UP," someone shouted in my ear. 

I bolted up right, banging my head in the process. I was drenched in sweat and couldn't believe my dream. It felt so real, so painful. 

"Jesus Charlie, what were you dreaming about," Jaime asked in a concerned tone. 

"N-nothing," I stammered back. 

He looked at me in disbelief, "Save it, you were whimpering, begging Tony to stop." 

"It was just a bad dream, can we drop it," I groaned. 

He shook his head, "Not until you tell me what happened."

"FINE," I yelled. "I had a dream that you guys were just coming home from tour and Tony and I had a little girl."

"Why is that bad," Jaime asked. 

"It wasn't bad. Except for the fact Mike showed up and demanded to see DNA papers that determined the father. I don't really get the background but she turned out to be Mike's. Mike was pissed, Tony was pissed and I was upset," I rushed out. "T-then Tony started to h-hit me. It was only a slap at first but he screamed at our daughter and Mike screamed at everyone. T-tony turned back to m-me and started to p-punch me," I choked out. 

"And then you woke up," Jaime finished. 

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. He was warm and kind, he always has been there for me. More so than Vic or Mike. Jaime was just Jaime. 

"Tony would never even think to raise a finger at you," Jaime confessed. "He loves you with everything left in him."

I sighed, "I know but he's getting married today and he's having a kid. He needs to be there for Sarah and the baby. I understand that now."

"Come on, Jess is waiting for you to get up. She's taking you shopping," Jaime said with a grin.

I raised an eyebrow, "Forrrrrrr?"

"Tony's wedding. We're all going and you have to as well which means you need a dress," he said as he gave me a sad smile.  

"Righttt," I said sarcastically. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess and I tried on at least 50 dresses before finding ones we liked. It just so happened that we liked the same dress. The dress was really short but flowy at the bottom, hey it's Vegas, who cares. She got her's in a coral orange color and I liked it in black and white. It would make my eyes pop. 

I looked at myself in the mirror as I got ready for Tony's wedding. This was wrong, so wrong on so many levels. I looked at myself and smiled, I was impressed with how skinny I was. I mean I could be skinnier but at least I wasn't one of those women that ate their feelings after getting divorced, I was the one that didn't eat. I grabbed my feather necklace for good luck, I didn't want to have a break down tonight. 

"Damn you lookin' fine, gurl," Mike shouted as I walked to the front of the bus. 

I got whistles from all of the guys and Jess. Sarah rolled her eyes and walked out. Everyone else followed her and I grabbed my heels from the couch. 

"Hey Charlotte," Tony said softly. 

"Yeah Tone, what is it?" I looked up at him and found myself lost in his big eyes. His big, hurt eyes. 

"I don't want to do this," he whispered to me. "Well, I do but only with you," he corrected.

"Oh Tony, it's going to be okay. Think of the baby you're going to have," I reassured him even though I was just as upset. 

He picked up my hands and held them to his face. "I love you," he whispered as he pulled me closer. 

I found myself wrapped in his arms crying softly, I didn't want him to marry someone else. He lifted my chin up and gently pressed his lips against mine. He was so calm and soft, just like I remembered. He picked me up and I let my legs wrap around his waist as he carried me to his bunk. He was meeting the others there so we had enough time. 

He carefully peeled my dress off and tried his best not to ruin my hair or make up. I let his hands roam my body and let out a soft moan when he squeezed my ass. He was ripping his shirt and pants off as fast as he could, I would have helped if I wasn't lost in how gorgeous he was. 

He reattached our lips and I flipped us so that I was on top, he always did like it this way. I ground my hips into him and smiled when he let out a moan into my mouth. I felt him go rock hard underneath me and I took that as my cue to continue. I positioned myself on top and began to ride him. I started slow and steady just slightly rolling my hips into him. 

"Fuck Charlie, mmmm," he let out as he looked up at me. 

He placed his hands on my waist and began lifting me up and pulling me down. He made our pace fast and hard and I wasn't complaining. Tony was panting and I was already losing it. He turned us over so that he was on top and finished what he started. 

He pounded into me hard and fast as I let out a string of moans and profanities. He instantly found my G spot and was sucking on my nipples which was making me scream out in more pleasure. We found ourselves finishing together and he collapsed beside me. 

"Do you think if we just stay here they'll forget," he breathed out. 

I let out a ragged sigh, "No, she'd come for you." 

He picked up my hand and flipped it over, revealing my newest tattoos. On my one wrist I had "Believe in yourself" from when we were teenagers and my newest ones were the infinite sign on my other wrist and on the side of my hand I had a paper airplane flying away with the words "let go". 

"What do they mean," he asked quietly. 

"Well the infinite sign means exactly that. I was thinking about you, Austin and Alan picked me up and they were both having work done so I got the sign because of who were are. We're Tony and Charlie, together forever," I whispered in his ear. 

"What about the paper airplane, it's still red and healing," he asked again.

"Um, well. I got this one yesterday, actually. The day I realized I needed to let you go," I said, looking away from his eyes.

"Oh. Right. We should get going," he said as he got up out of the bunk. 

"Tony, wait," I call after him.

"If you're letting me go, LET. ME. GO," he yelled each word separately. 

I got up and put my dress and shoes back on. I took a look in the mirror and was surprised at how good it still looked. My dress was short enough that it showed all of my thigh pieces. I laughed as I looked at them. Nikki forced me to go and have something done, she knew I had the one on my wrist but I needed something else to get my mind off of the divorce. 

"Let's go," Tony grumbled pushing past me. 

I followed him out and we drove in silence to where they were getting married. To my surprise it wasn't only us there but several other bands that were close to us had shown up. I walked over to Oli from BMTH and sat next to him. Jess looked back at me and gave me a questioning look. One that said "I know what you guys got up to" but I ignored her. 

"You alright, love," Oli leaned into me to ask quietly. 

I sighed, "Yeah, I guess." 

Oli scoffed, "Sure because every girl comes to their ex husbands wedding when they're still in love with them. Come with me after the ceremony. I found a nice place to get some work done." I said the last part pointing to his sleeve. 

I smiled and went back to watching the ceremony. Sarah looked way better than I did on my wedding day, no wonder Tony started sleeping with her in the first place. They exchanged their own vows and to be honest they looked truly happy. It made me sick. 

The ceremony was soon ever and everyone was cheering. Even all the boys were cheering, I guess in time Tony will learn to love her and the baby. Oli helped me up and escorted me out to where Tony and Sarah were waiting. 

"Congrats, man. I hope you both are truly happy," Oli said with a large smile on his face as he hugged them both. 

I reached in for them both as well, "I hope you both find the happiness I witnessed in the beginning." 

Oli hooked my arm with his and led me away. We walked for 5 minutes to a small tattoo shop, it didn't look like much but the inside was amazing. All of the designs were on the walls and this guys work was everywhere. He was amazing. 

"You're first," Oli winked. 

I walked to the back with Oli and the guy that would tattoo me. I sat down and what I wanted came instantly to my mind. I never did anything on my shins but I wanted to. 

"Um, can I draw something out for you," I asked politely. My design was hard to explain and I'm a fairly decent artist. 

He nodded in agreement and handed my trace paper so I could draw it out ready to be placed on my shin. I drew out part of a skeleton and over the rib cage I drew flowers and things dealing with life, while I left the other side normal and bare. I then added my script, "Can we create something beautiful and destroy it" my favorite lyric from my favorite song. It deemed fit due to Tony marrying someone else and me ruining our beautiful marriage. 

"We can do this in one sitting if you'd like," the man said as he looked at what I drew. 

I looked at Oli, "Don't worry, love. This was all for you." 

I smiled at him and nodded to the artist. He had me lay down to be a little more comfortable as he began the painful but worth it process. Oli held my hand, talked to me, made me think of anything else, he was being really great. He was in the middle of talking to me about his break up when his phone when off. 

"Ello," he said lightly. "Yeah whatever, we're at the place down the street. Bout 5 minutes walk," he said a little rougher to whoever he was talking to. "Yeah I know what you mean, alright see you in a few." He hung up and looked back at me and smiled, "Jordan is bringing the boys to meet us so we can all go party." 

I laughed at his Yorkshire accent to which he stuck his tongue out like a big boy. I looked down on how my new piece was going and smiled at the progress this guy was making in such little time. He was adding color and he was actually nearly done. 

Oli and I talked a bit more before there was loud voices coming from the front of the shop. Luckily the artist, whose name I found out was Mark, was finished. He let me take a look at it in the mirror and I started to laugh at how beautiful it was. 2 1/2 hours sitting down with Oli and I have a beautiful new piece of art on my body. 

"How much do I owe you, good sir," I said with a smile that soon vanished as Tony came into view with Sarah. 

Mark's gaze followed mine, "On the house, sweets. You look like you've had a rough night, I was bored anyways." 

"Seriously, you sure," I asked him again.

"Yeah, good luck with the rest of your evening," he replied with a big grin. 

Oli and I thanked him once again for his time and we all went on our way. Everyone was trying to catch a glimpse of what it was but the cling wrap and the pace I walking made it difficult for them to get a good look. 

"Hey you think I could go back and get a Medusa piercing," I asked Oli. 

"Yeah if we're quick," he replied taking my hand. 

There were various shouts from the guys but Oli ignored them and continued to pull me with him. We ran back through the door and scared the shit out of Mark. 

"Wow guys, can I help you," he asked with wide eyes. 

"Can I get my Medusa pierced here," I quickly asked. 

He nodded his head and pointed to a chair in the corner that had all sorts of piercing pictures next to it. I walked over and sat down to wait patiently whilst he got the right things. When he came back over he had everything that he would need and quickly did the piercing. He passed me a mirror and asked how I liked it. Not gonna lie, I was pretty happy with how this night was turning out to be. 

I giggled and told him that I loved it, again he said it was on the house. This guy really knew how to cheer a gal up. Oli and I once again walked out and rejoined the group at a club just down the street from the shop. Oli and I immediately grabbed shots of something that we weren't quite sure of but it went down smooth and we slung back shot after shot until we were both getting pretty tipsy. 

Oli led me to the dance floor and placed his hands firmly on my hips. I had my back to him and I could feel him go hard as I started grinding into him. His lips met mine as we continued dancing and I honestly didn't mind. He was single, I was single, what was wrong with a casual hook up? 

I'll consider this as settling my score. Tony's moved on, I should too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.8K 16
*Sequel to Wasteland For The Teenaged* Three and half years have pass since the last time Vic has seen his one true love. Iris that is. Vic is sti...
150K 3.7K 31
Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parents though. Faith, an outgoing, sassy girl...
15.1K 240 27
A year from where they left off, Tony and Charlie are back in each other's lives. They both fear for their son during this hard time of living apart...