BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

By CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... More

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

I Ruined You

13.7K 392 33
By CaptainCaspar

                        Like the new cover of the book? Thanks to my dearly cousin! I love her!  Okay! Vote , share and comment if you might! 

_____________________________

[Chad's P.O.V]

                       Before I enter this big mansion , I already composed myself up. Someone's gonna be crying tonight. Before Josh went to the comic store , he talked to me about what's gonna happen tonight. He knew that his dad won't even bother to agree or even understand his decision. I know these kind of people. His son was his pride and hearing your son is gay , it quite hurts. But Josh knew it'll come to this point and it was now or never. This is the first time he asked for my help. We don't really meet each other face to face that much but we know each other because of Adrian. He asked for my help and I agreed. For Adrian. He knew his dad wouldn't like his decision and that his dad will try to jeapordize Adrian's life and Josh would be powerless. That's why my mission here is to grab Adrian outside this mansion right after the big surprise happens. And after this , I bet they will not see each other in a long period of time. Just a guess. He said it's time to do my role for Adrian as his friend. He said that I should comfort him when he's down. And I gladly accept it. 

                       I've been gone for a long time. I didn't try to bother Adrian's and Josh's life together. Because it would make me look stupid. Seeing them happy satisfies me as well as everyone else. I am mature enough to say that I don't really belong there. I don't have a space for Adrian , we're just friends , the end. I am nothing special for his eyes. The feelings we felt was just an infatuation. If that's the case , I had to go on with my life. Why would I force myself to love someone who doesn't love me back? It's like loving a wall. It makes you look crazy. I mean , who loves a wall? Pfsh! That's how easy I take life. If they don't like then go , if they do then risk it. Life is not complicated as you think it is. Problems? You can't solve it? Suicide. It is still your decision to make , whether to make your life complicated or easy. It's all in our minds. The challenges , it seems hard because you think of it as hard. If you think of it as easy then it'll be easy. Just like my mom said 'it's just your psychological thoughts'. And that's why I live like this. Easy brizzy. 

                       The guards opened the door for me. And in a second , I found myself in an awe. His house is huge. There's many people around the main floor , all of them are chatting and all of them strived hard to get the standard of being classy. Because they chose to do that. I roamed my eyes across the room trying to find Adrian. Then I saw a red headed girl looking at me as if I'm her right pony for her birthday. On her arms resting Adrian's. I guess I found him. The red headed girl whispered something at Adrian and giggled. Just as when I'm about to talk to him , some lady grabbed Adrian at the arm and made his way in front of the crowd. 

                       Guess I was right on time. 

                       Then Josh started talking. "Ladies and gentlemen. I just want to thank you guys for coming on our eloquent event. The Strength Corporation is somehow on the right track and still one of the best companies in New York. The main reasons why we threw a party today is that we should celebrate while we can , as you can see , we're in the middle of a war between the Power Corporation and the Brave Corporation , my dad , decided that we should merge with the Power magazine or should I say Power corporation to beat the number one corporation in the whole America , Brave Corporation. But as you all know , I can't do that for some reasons , I don't mean to be selfish but I don't want us depending on other people , that's why we're entittled Strenth for some reasons. But... There's this big announcement I wanted to make."

                        "Few months back , there's this guy who stumbled across our street and helplessly looking for a job. We accepted him and tests his capabilities. He was indeed , great. And I remember the things he said in his article, like 'You can't base your life earning money , you should base it on living and enjoying every second of it.' And it inspired me. Because that's what all of us here forgot. The values of living. We were so focused on earning money that we forgot how to live life well and be adventurous. We are zombies in my perspective. We are living in a routine. And that's what I avoid on my life. This man , gave light and colors to my life. And unexpectedly , we had this love affection at each other. " 

                       Adrian has a great perspective in life. I didn't expect it at first but reading his journals. The guy knows how to live , but he lacks in action. It's all words and letters but there's no action. No application, that's his flaw. But nobody's perfect and I think that it is what makes us different from one another , if everybody's perfect then everybody's the same , if everyone has flaws then it'll give meaning to life. That's what I think. Basing your life in living makes it more extravagant but if you don't have money , it'll be useless. That is our generation. We can never change it , we can never go back , the only way is forward and as part of the society , we should flow with it , not deny it because it'll screw everything up. 

                       When Josh said 'love affection' everybody's in awe , some are starting to gossip , some are clapping , some are happy and smiling , and some are furious. Yes.

                       "Ladies and gentlemen , the one that gave another meaning and the first man to ever make me smile again. Adrian Dominc Mason." Adrian was pushed by that blond girl and he looked pale and obviously nervous — as usual — and he looked scared but I saw Josh hold his hand and the tension went out of his face. Everybody clapped but Josh was not comfortable yet , he knew someone would react at this. 

                       It's his dad.

                       He's starting to fire up. I don't know what's the matter. Is it the fact that Josh doesn't want to clash with the other corporation or the fact that he's gay. I don't know but it looks somehow the same. Josh knew more things than me. He's older and he experienced things that I didn't. He knew how to handle the situation.

                        "STOP THIS NONSENSE!"

                        Someone shouted. The voice was husky that it stood out through the crowds. And they all knew who's that voice , I could tell because everybody stopped clapping and gossiping. His dad walk towards Josh and Adrian , they are already making a scene. But his dad in surprise patted Josh's shoulder , brushing pass through Adrian. He whispered something at Josh that made him shock , as well as Adrian because probably he heard it too. Then his dad grabs the mic out of Josh's hands then said "I'm so sorry about the scene , I was just taken aback about Josh's announcment. Not making a scene but pardon me if I did. But I'm happy for my son." He looks at Josh who is now frowning. I could tell that it is the complete opposite. He's just telling this for the sake of their image. "Now , we shall continue our celebration and go on with what you people are doing. Thank you." He said leaving Josh and Adrian dumb founded both of them looked shock. Adrian looks at me like he's saying something. That's the sign. I should take him out of here , as well as Josh if possible. 

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                        What his father told him sent shivers down my spine. I can't believe this. Oh no I didn't just heard that? What he said to the crowd was totally different on what he told Josh. Omigod. I knew it. This is trouble. I looked at Chad hoping that he'll get my signal. Then look back at Josh. He was still there , standing and shocked. His eyes are still wide and starting to get teary. People seem to go on with their chatting and the spotlight was turned off so I guess no one will notice our little scene. I put my hands on Josh's arms and grab his chin to face me. I saw his eyes. He's scared. I know it because that's my eyes whenever I'm scared. 

                       "Look at me. We knew this would happen. We're ready for this." I said, trying to keep it casual. Few people might be watching us. 

                       "Let's get out of here." Chad interupted. "Let's go back to the apartment." 

                       "C'mon." Josh grabbed me and we ran as fast as we can out of the mansion. His father left us on a surprise. I can't believe it. The words are still in my head.

                       You're fired. I never want to see you two together.

                       I can't help but to cry but I avoid myself to sob because it'll make Josh more worried than he is right now. He's nothing now. He's not the boss. Everything he worked hard for , now gone. Because of what?

                       Because of me. 

                       And now here it is. Now I'm sobbing. Good thing we're outside now in the parking lot. We stopped when they heard me. The sobbing makes it difficult to breathe and at the second there I thought I'm gonna have an asthma attack. It's my fault. Everything is going fine with his life and his job. The things he did , the things he sacrificed were all gone because of me. I'm blaming myself because there's nobody else to blame but me. I am powerless. A twat from Kansas who doesn't even know how to defend himself. Easily fooled by others. Stupid and awkward. I am nothing compare to Josh. And now I ruined his life. I can't blame his father because every parent will have this reaction. My father also had that reaction. Because I'm a male and I shouldn't like my own kind because that's how society works. 

                       But they just don't understand do they?

                       "Everything will be alright." Josh hugged me. It seems ironic now that I was the first one to comfort him , now he's the one comforting me. "Everything will be alright." He whispered. He's more like talking to himself than me. "Remember our promise? Whatever happens tonight , we just let it pass.

                       "I thought it was easy Josh. But now that we're here , it's not. And I hate myself for that. I hate the fact that it was all my fault. Josh don't you get it? I ruined you. I , the weirdo who has Parkinson's and the one who believes in taxi coupons , it was all my fault." I let out another set of sob on his chest. His shirt is very wet now because of my tears. 

                       "Don't say that. It was my choice. We should be happy now that we're finish with him. We can live happily." He sounded half hearted but I try to grip on it. That thin thread of hope. Funny how awhile ago , everything was cheesy , now it was all problems and everything like that. "I may seem jobless but you are not. You still have your job and don't let it slip. I still have wealth and you don't so don't let your job with me slip. I'm the one who got fired, not you." He smiled , encouraging me , he knows the reason why I'm crying. It's because he got fired by his own father but he tries to make me forget about it. I know it's not working but somehow I have to pretend that it is. 

                       "What happens next?" I forgot that Chad was still there. "You know its not really safe in here so let's go."

~~~~

                       "We're gonna need a talk. Okay. Bye." Josh said on the phone with his father. Everything was going well. His father aplogizes for that impulsive move. He said Josh should be thankful for his mom for explaining. In the family, moms are really more understanding than dads when it comes to this kind of issues. Of course, your mom carried you nine months , you and your mom have a mutual connection. His father said he also wants to talk to me. Although we know everything is not yet clear and that maybe his father don't really accept me on their family , the apology made our feelings a little light because it's been really pressuring awhile ago and I got really emotional. Of course , ruining a family because of you hurts. 

                       Right now , we're staying on our apartment , it's really small in here for Josh , clearly because his rest-room is bigger than our whole apartment. He talked to his father awhile ago and made things more clear. Hopefully their conversation was flowing good and both of them are not really angry. Later on his mom called and she was worried about his son but she was glad and proud , whatever he is , her mom will always be proud of him. She is inviting both of us for dinner tomorrow night and make things clear for her. Now it made me super nervous. Another one of this. It made me feel very lucky that my family is not like his.

                        I am guessing that Josh didn't really know either from the start that he was gay until he saw me.

                       Well that's just only my prediction.

                       You cocky slut. 

                       Well my chest is getting lighter compare to awhile ago. I already took my meds , it was kinda getting worse since we got to Kansas. My trembling don't really attack me that much but now , it is and I don't know what triggered that feeling. But still , I try to live just like a normal person. As long as it's not affecting my health , everything's gonna be alright , I also try not to disturb Josh with my sickness because it'll make him worried and I don't want that. 

                       "I'm sorry." Josh said out of the blue.

                       "Why?" I said.

                       "For the both of you. The scene back there, it's really embarrassing." 

                       "It's fine. Don't worry about it. Uhmm , I'll get you two something to eat , I'll leave you guys alone." Chad said , getting his leather coat and going outside. He knew that we need some space. He knew what will hapen if he stays here , it'll be very awkward. I owe Chad for this. 

                       "I'm scared." I said to him right when Chad closed the door.

                       "Don't be."

                       "What if your dad doesn't like me , what if he tries to take you away from me?"

                       "Stop."

                       "What if he forces you to marry Christine , what if he tries to threaten me and you'll be forced to go and I can't do anything about it?"

                       "Stop."

                       "What if—"

                       He cuts me off , kissing me like there's no tomorrow and I gladly accept it. The feelings I am feeling right now is really a mess. One way I'm encouraging myself then on the other I start to break down and cry. This evening has been a weird blast. I don't know how to feel , I don't know what's the appropriate thing to say right now. Josh's kisses starts to calm me down and my heart beat starts to slow down. It's not really good for me to have fast heart beats but I think I am immune since I am always nervous. He bits my lower lip and gave me that involuntary moan. His arms starts to roam my body as I put my palm on his chest. He goes on top of me , kissing my neck and biting some parts of it , I grabbed some chunks of his hair and push him more deeper on my neck. It feels really good. He tries to unbotton my shirt when I stop him.

                       "Not now." 

                       He rolled his eyes , looking really frustrated. "Here we go again with that personal space of yours." He sighed , moving out on top of me. 

                       "I just can't , we're in the middle of a problem here. Trust me , I've always wanted to do those things with you. Right now I can't because it'll make me distracted."

                       "That's what I want you to feel. I don't want you to worry. What if's can kill you. You don't know my dad, he's old and naughty , sometimes he really don't meant the things he is saying. Don't think of my dad a bad person just because he said those kind of things. Trust me it'll go away. He's a nice person trust me. And don't even think about me marrying Christine , everything is settled , we're not. My dad knows now why and he can't do anything about it. Tomorrow night , we're going on a dinner with him and talk about some things , discuss our relationship then done. Welive happily ever after again." He said so fast that I can't even get some of his words. Then he sighed. 

                       "Well... Put yourself on my shoes Josh. I know I've said this twice or thrice but as I said , I don't know anything at all. You welcomed me with your life then I'm sorry. I don't know your mom or your dad , that's why I am worrying. And don't even think that I thought of your dad a bad person , I never said anything like that. You can't blame me if I over think of this situation Steve.

                       What...

                       Didn't you just call him Steve?

                       I don't even knew what I said.

                        Suddenly , he started smiling. "Say that again."

                       "Steve. Steve, Steve. Happy?"

                       "You know it makes me kinda horny when you say my second name. How about calling me Steve from now on?" Oh for the love of God! That escalatad quickly! Awhile ago we're kissing , then next thing is we're mad at each other then now we're horny. Maybe we're both bipolar. 

                       "Sometimes , I don't get you. Oh no , not sometimes. Always." I rolled my eyes. "Okay. I see the reason why I shouldn't be nervous but awhile ago back there at the party , admit it , you're also scared."

                       "I'm not. I'm just shock. You know me , I have pride and getting fired by my father from the company I started? Not gonna let that happen. We talked about some issues of the company. I know there's more ways than clashing with another corporation. Specially to that Tuck."

                       "Oh... Why do I taste some bitter?" I said , starting to get sarcastic.

                       "I'm not honestly. I'm a grown up. I figure out we should be friends but... I just can't. He's cocky , he's... I don't know... better than me." 

                       "Ugh. You are bitter. Pfsh. Don't deny it. You don't know how lucky you are compared to him."

                       "Yes, because I have you."

                       "No. More deeper than that. You have your family."

                       "Why?"

                       "Long story."

~~~~~~~

                       "So... How did you two met? Adrian?" Right now , I'm having a dinner with Josh's family. Josh in front of me besides her mother and I am sitting besides Johnny. His father on the base. And I thought Johnny don't take formal dinners seriously?

                       I try to compose myself , avoiding to bite my lips. "Well uhmmm , one day I was looking for a job as a journalist. Everybody wants to hire me but unluckily , they don't have spaces anymore. Then I stumble to the JSR Company where Franklie works. He was amazed by my achievements but there was no space too right when Josh shouted from another room , saying that his secretary was fired , Franklie had his bright idea to replace the secretary with me , At first I just wanted to bail because you know , Josh was really intimidating and all but he was a good guy and yeah... That's it..." I said , getting proud of myself for talking without a flaw. Well that's one way to put it. Everybody chuckled and I think this is a good way to start.

                       "So... Tell me about yourself darling?" His mom speaks , more sweeter.

                       "I... ahmm... Live in Kansas. My last name is Mason and I just came from a mediocre family. I write for a living and that's what I want to do for now." I smiled.

                       "Yep! Always wondered why he shouldn't be a model. I mean look at him , he's not the skinny typical guy , he has some guns." Johnny chuckled , getting in to the conversation.

                       "Well... He certainly reminds me of someone. Adrian do you know Christine? Well , Josh? Is he a replacement?" his dad asked.

                       And I never been more hurt than my entire life....

_______________________________

[A/N]

                       Thank you guys for reading another chapter of BED... NOW! And I hope you won't give up on me and keep on supporting me whatever happens. Vote , comment your feedbacks and share this for us cupcakes! Thanks guy and I hope you check out my newest story called THE MIGHTY 5 on my profile now! It's a sci-fi / adventure sort of with a little mix of boyxboy , but it's not really romance , it's full action so watch out for it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 40
Amar and Adrian have never gotten along. Amar has had to deal with quite a bit of bullying due to the smaller boy and his friends, although it's anno...
615K 24.2K 35
Adam Jones has grown up in a world that seems to be against him in every turn. He has no family to speak to. He can't hold a job. He doesn't seem...
725 13 38
[Recent Note: I'm not really proud of this story at all now, it's way too long and boring, you're free to dismiss it.] This story is heavily inspired...
44.7K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...