The Perks Of Falling For Your...

By Anamtaa

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you h... More

Blurb
CHAPTER 1 : SHOCK AT FIRST SIGHT
CHAPTER 2 : A FIMILIAR BUGLAR
CHAPTER : 3 SURPRISES AND PANCAKES
CHAPTER 4 : JIMMY CHOOS AND DRESSES, EVRYONE SHE IMPRESSES
CHAPTER 5 : HOT GUYS AND GREEK GODS
CHAPTER 6 : KISSES AND MORE
CHAPTER 8 : FIRE AND BLOOD
CHAPTER 9 : I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!
CHAPTER 10 : PARTNERS IN CRIME
CHAPTER 11 : SEXUAL INNUENDOS AND DISAGREEMENTS
CHAPTER 12 : PILLOW FIGHT
CHAPTER 13 : TICKLE BULLY
CHAPTER 14 : THE CUPID AGREEMENT
CHAPTER 15 : JUMP HIS BONES
CHAPTER 16 : GIRLS DAY OUT GIRLS DAY IN
CHAPTER 17 : FIRST KISSES
CHAPTER 19 : NOW THE FUN BEGINS
CHAPTER 20 : SHIVER
CHAPTER 21 : JUST A STROKE / THE LUCKY GIRL
CHAPTER 22 : MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
CHAPTER 23 : SWEETIE, I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS SEEING A REGULAR MAN IN HIM!
CHAPTER 24 : "HE'S A JERK." "SO I'VE HEARD."
CHAPTER 25 : THE REASON WHY
CHAPTER 26 : THE UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER 27 : TEARS
CHAPTER 28 : THE SLEEPOVER
CHAPTER 29 : NEW ADVENTURES

CHAPTER 7 : THE SPAWN OF SATAN

1.2K 80 40
By Anamtaa

CHAPTER 7 : THE SPAWN OF SATAN

Hey please click on the star and bring a huge smile to my face, &

Enjoy

The sunlight filtering through the window caused me finally open my eyes, but I wasn't going to let it succeed in its devious plan. I mean come on who wants to leave bed when you can spend a little more time in the comfort of your bed? I pulled my lavender blanket over my head and sunk my head back into my pillow.

And then it struck me. I knew it was too good to be true. I can't even spend some alone, quality time with my dearest bed.

I had to go job hunting!!

Now that I am gonna stay here, I kind of need to earn a living. I had grown too acustomed to job back in the city to sit idle here. And to get that job I have to get up from my precious bed.

As I entered the bathroom I glanced at the mirror only to meet a zomibie in pyjamas, with a messy hair. Grudgingly I took a shower and put on the only piece of clothing I had left, a pair of black jeans and a maroon top, with a beads around the neck, which makes it look like a necklace.

Back at home, I had it washed it and forgot to keep it in my closet, so I just grabbed it, without a thought. And by chance it was quite pretty.

Then I tied my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs to see Uncle seated on a chair of the dining table, eating his breakfast. On seeing me, he smiled and greeted me, "Good Morning, kiddo."

"Good Morning, uncle" I sung with a smile.

"Now hurry up and dig in, I made eggs and bacon."

"God! Thank you so much."

"Don't you dare thank god this is my hard work and mine alone!" He laughed.

I sat down and did exactly what he told me to do, dig in. Halfway through the meal I recalled, "Uncle do you know some place I can work at, while I am here?"

"Yes I do and are you gonna stay for a while?"

"Why, you don't want me to?"

"Of course I do, kiddo."

"So where is that place?"

"Now listen, I know this might not be what you were looking for but I have an old friend, who owns a radio station, he was thinking of introducing a new segment on Friday nights, he needs a temporary RJ and if he likes your work he might even make it permanent."

"Okay, the least I can do is try, although I wanted to an author someday, being a temporary RJ can't hurt. It would probably help, I guess." I replied.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I talked to uncle's friend, who is now my boss, I got the job!

Even though I'm not as qualified as he would have wanted, after taking a look at my grades and some of my writing pieces, he thought I can handle it.

Wow now that I got the job, I realise I really did wanted it. Now I have to tell Kate, Mase, Luke and Care!

God I've missed this place so much! I feel so good to be back here, to be able to meet my friends and family whenever I want to.

That's it I'm not going back. I have a new job and all my friends back. This a new beginning for me. I will not let an arrogant prick ruin my home for me. Anyways hopefully, he will shift to his own house, when he realises I'm that not going anywhere.

I took out my iphone from by clutch to call Kate, when I saw a message from Thomas. He had to leave this moring so he couldn't thank me personally, so he sent me message, thanking me for the gift I gave him. I had given him a locket, which originally belonged to his wife, Lilly.

FLASHBACK

It was my birthday, and I sat in my room sobbing quietly, and suddenly I felt a hand on my back, and I turned around to see Lilly, standing behind me. She wiped my tears and asked me why I was crying, and told her that I was recalling my mother, and how she always surprised me by giving the best birthday gifts. On hearing this she assured me, until she is alive she would never let me feel like I don't have a mother. Saying this she unhooked a locket from her neck and gave it to me. Then she told me. that the locket was given to her, by her mother. The locket was in the shape of a butterfly, with a silver chain, attached to it. And she also said that if ever feel sad, I should just look at the locket and remember that I do have mother who loves me very much.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I had a duplicate locket made, which was a replica of the original one, which still wore around my neck.

After recalling that old memory, I dialled Kate's number, and as usual she picked up at the last ring.

"Hey, where are you people?"

"We're at Anne's."

"Okay I'm on my way, I have a good news."

"Alright, see you."

"Bye"

I should have known where else would they be? I mean none of them have a day job, Care sings at Anne's on Friday and Saturday nights, Mase works as a pizza delivery boy for three hours, five days a week, Kate helps at the local boutique, while Luke works at the stadium along the baseball and football coaches.

You might ask why we didn't say anything about their little adventure on the dance floor. Well thats because we already did talk about it, she called me last night, and I swear I was so exited about all this I wanted to talk all night but we had to get our beauty sleep. Just kidding we were scared that Jenna, will see her talking to me, because she confiscated her phone for one day, for the stunt she pulled yesterday night, being outside after midnight.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

As I was about to enter the dinner, somebody bumped into me. And I fell back on the ground with a thud. I looked up to see, Evil personified, the devil himself. "You Jerk."

He didn't gave a reply, just held out his hand, for me to take. I thought about it for a while before taking his hand. Just I pulled myself up to stand in front of him, his hands went around my waist, making my spine tingle, before he let go of me, and I dropped to the ground.

That Evil S.O.B. Not that I have anything against his mother, she was a very kind, gentle and beautiful woman. I can see where he got his looks from, but why couldn't pick up some character traits from her as well? She was like kind angle and he is just a spawn of Satan. Just thinking of her brought a smile to my face.

When I finally got up from the ground, I headed inside.

"Hi people."

"Hey Alli bear."

"Hey Alli."

"Hi babe."

Everyone, except Mase replied. He was too busy trying to eat all the food he could fit into his mouth.

I sat down and replied, "Hey Mase, you don't even have the time to greet me, do you?" I said with a fake angry look. "You are too busy stuffing your face, don't forget that I'm your girlfriend's best friend. And my opinion of you really matters to her."

"Yeah whatever," he replied, lifting his face up for the first time that I got here. "I know you love me." He gave me a wink and continued, "Besides, if I'm not wrong you had some good news to give us, didn't you."

"Hey hey, don't flirt with other girls alright, you girlfriend might have a problem with that." Luke said with a smirk.

"Well obviously you won't be having that problem now, would you Luke," Care said 'Luke' like it was an insult, and continued, "Cause you won't ever have a serious girlfriend." Now she was the one smirking.

"True that." Mase replied

"You make that sound like a bad thing, it's the best thing in my life, dude. I can flirt with anyone I want without any restriction," came Luke's reply.

"Okay now everyone, leave the playboy alone and listen up. I got a job, at the radio station. A one hour segment on Friday nights. It's called 'Youth Express'. It will be aired at 9pm."

"Whoa babe, congrats." Said Care.

"Congratulations," said everyone.

"I have one more news to give, I'm staying here, I'm not going back." I said with a smile.

"Aww! That's such a good news," exclaimed Kate.

We were all very happy. We ordered our lunch and I decided it was my treat. If you are wondering what Mason was doing earlier, then yeah he was eating, but no one else did, and he didn't seem to mind eating twice.

When we finished our meal. I headed for the washroom, at the extreme end of the diner. As I was about to exit the washroom, I heard a scream, and somebody shouting "Fire." I thought it was a prank.

But... when I stepped out, I realised that suddenly everything that I could see around me was being engulfed in a blazing, furious flame of fire.

THE END.

So how was that?

Did you like Alli's gift? It was quite thoughtful, wasn't it.

Well, what do think will happen next? Will she be saved someone? Who would that someone be?

I wrote this really quick but I was waiting for my goal to be completed, 10 votes on the last chapter.

The picture shows the pendant which was originally given to Alli by Ashton's mom, Lilly. I have a smilar pendant.

The goal for the next chapter is 12 votes on this chapter.

So don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Love, A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 120 17
"What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" Instantly, Sawyer frowns, an unimpressed expression on his face. I continue to smile at him, urging him...
267K 16.4K 26
~~ Book 3 of The Marrying You Series. This can be read as a stand alone but I recommened you read the other two books too. ~~ Vanessa Brady is thirty...
408K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
317K 12.7K 39
She picked up some item from the shelf and was about to turn away when I suddenly said "Don't buy that" I don't know why the hell I said that. I don'...