mccann's love (jariana)

By Jarianachanel

sequel to mccann's maid join ariana & Jason on their journey of a tough love and life More

.00
.01
.03
VERY IMPORTANT
.04
.05
.06

.02

3.5K 202 145
By Jarianachanel

.02

words ; 2037

"I don't want to talk about her anymore, I've made it clear"

J A S O N   pov

I grabbed her waist, pulling her near, "where do you think you're going" I pushed her hair to the side, "answer me" she whimpered under my touch.

"Jason you're hurting me, baby" she squealed as my hands gripped onto her silky black hair.

"Still doesn't hurt as much as when you left me" I rolled my eyes, she looked apologetic, "I've apologized Jason, I'm sorry, you know I was stupid before I regret it, what I put you through, we've been together for two months already and you continue to have these outbursts" she tried to reason with me, but I just didn't really give a crap, sure I like her, my feelings for her didn't completely vanish, you can't just forget your first love, but it's fücking hard to love her, it's just not easy anymore. My thoughts have changed.

"Come here Grace" I opened my arms as she came back, "don't leave me just like that, I don't know if something could've happened" she looked up at me, her blue eyes staring into mine due to her usage of contacts.

" I love you" she cracked a smile, I feel like grace had changed for the better in her personality and I couldn't hold back on being with her. For some reason.

I grabbed her hips, kissing her roughly as she was having troubles keeping up with my messy actions.

I got a phone call in the middle of our make out session. I threw her skinny body off of mine, a small squeal left her red tinted lips as she landed on the side of my bed.

"Talk" I answered the phone swiftly, making my exit to the hallways of the now dark house.

"Boss, the Thornes haven't paid back the money, today was their last day" Giselle explained her voice gentle knowing my explosive demeanor.

"Fucks sake, get your idiotic of a boyfriend and the rest of the gang over to my house in two hours, I'm not putting up with this shit anymore" I threw my iPhone across the carpeted floor, these fuckers think they can just pass me like that, don't they know that I'm not the Jason who let shit slid for an extra week or two, he's been long gone.

I walked down the stairs, making my way to my office, but seeing that he was in the office next door.

I went in that direction instead. "Jeremy" I commented before his undivided attention was directed on me, "didn't think you were here" I sounded surprised, he just usually tells before just coming into his office.

"Well you know, I'm trying to keep up with all the ungoing crap occurring now that our gangs are united" he smirked, his gang as well as mine has skyrocketed when I signed the deal of being apart of a now bigger gang.

At first when Jeremy questioned me to join his ruthless gang, it was an immediate no, but three months ago that had changed. My life has changed significantly over the span of six months.

"So what brings you here, McCann?" Jeremy places his hands together, looking over at me, as I explained what had occurred with the other gang not paying us the 250,000 dollars that they had owed us.

The meeting was taking place tonight so around 2 am our plan could be put to effect.

I had to make sure everyone was coming that I had assigned for the mission. I was scrolling through my computer, making sure everyone was accounted for when I stopped at a familiar name that wasn't supposed to be here anymore.

Jacob Hedges

His profile was still under my gang when I made it perfectly clear for Giselle to clear this up for me. I clicked on his name, his birthdate and his new occupation came up shortly. He was now working at a nearby business. First you start as a gang member and end up working at a professional suit and tie business. I chuckled at the thought.

Before I exited, something caught my eye, he now lived in a apartment complex, but the apartment was under his name alongside with Ariana. My breath hitched, she's with him. She left to be with him. I closed the web as soon as I could. I shouldn't give a shit anymore. She can be with him all she wants.

"Juju" I heard a loud voice call for me, knowing that voice I replied, "in here" I sighed. "Hey babe" she smiled her white teeth shimmering. "Do you got any plans tonight ?" She whispered in my ear, as her hands played with my clothes.

"Yeah, you can leave now" she looked quite shocked, I'll just screw her later when I'm done. She walked out angry, you won't care later, Grace, once I'm making your back arch, you screaming my name, you wouldn't give a shit if I yelled at you or not.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing over and over. Why is this damn thing always ringing ? "What" I spat into the phone, getting frustrated at everyone.

"Now now change that tone, mister" I heard Chaz's foolish voice on the other line, "aye Somers" I responded, holding in my chuckle as he continued speaking.

"Giselle told me about you wanting me over and the whole gang, what's up?" He questioned as I took the silver ring in my hand and spun it around, "the fucking Thornes, we loose money as those dumbasśes continue not to pay us, I need you to tell Sal to bring all he thinks is necessary to take care of their warehouse. I also need you to make sure to bring the black SUV's so everything can go down successfully" I explained and Chaz let out a "mhm" when I finished.

"Wanna talk to you face to face, McCann" Chaz' s voice was serious, which rarely is, because well he's Chaz.

"Like before the meeting ?" I furrowed my eyebrows, what did he need to speak about ? We can talk right now.

"Yeah, I'll be there in twenty" and with that he hung up, not even allowing me to respond.

///

"I said I'm going, for fuçksake" I groaned, tossing my now grown out hair over the side as I made it to the front door, the door bell ringing only increasing. 

"Shit Chaz, you got quite the hand there" I complained at his obnoxious door bell ringing, "yeah, Giselle says the same thing" he smiled, and there's the Chaz I know.

We headed over to the main living room area as he took a seat at the nearby couch. I sat across of him, waiting for him to speak.

His tone turned back to serious, "I need to tell you McCann" he paused, running his fingers through his hair, "I was gonna tell you a couple days ago, but couldn't" he sighed, he turned over the corner, making sure no one was around and then refaced me.

"Spill it out Somers" I was growing anxious at all his, 'beating around the bush'.

"Ar-" Chaz was abruptly cut off by no other than, you guessed it, Grace. "Babyyyyy" she dragged the y as she was yelling for me while walking down the grand staircase.

"I guess I'll tell you later" Chaz's voice faded, disappointment embedded in his words.

"What Grace" I harshly addressed her, Chaz was gonna say something and of course she had to come in and ruin it, fuçksake.

"You've been ignoring me all day Juju" I cringed at the nickname, but my face softened seeing her beautiful foreign looking face, "we can be together later, Grace, but for now I have important matters to take care of" I gently spoke to her, placing my hands on her plump cheeks, before placing a short kiss to her lips.

As she went to the other room to get a snack, I faced Chaz once again "now tell me" I inched closer to Chaz wanting to know what he wanted to explain to me.

"I'd rather not, not with that skank living in your house" Chaz rolled his eyes, getting up, "what the fuck man" I groaned getting up as well, "you know it's true, she has no respect for anyone, not even herself, she's not to be trusted Jason, are you that pathetic to go back to such a low leveled chick ?" Chaz argued, shaking his head in disbelieve.

"You know what Chaz, just shut the hell up, you don't know anything" I replied, pissed at him questioning my decision.

"I defiantly know way more than you, you let Ariana go, for not telling her sooner about that goddamn bet, how could you let such a sweet and genuine girl, you're a dumbass McCann" he spat, the anger in my veins increasing as he continued to speak.

"You know I don't wanna talk about her anymore, I've made it clear Somers" I fought back.

"Because it hurts you too much" his voice finally softened, I took a gulp of my saliva looking up at him slowly.

"So what are you boys talking about?" Grace entered the room, an apple in her mouth as she spoke. I looked at Chaz before replying, "you know just gang stuff" I grabbed her arm pulling her into my chest.

//

"You know I can't deal with this type of crap anymore" I addressed to the whole gang as they were seated in the table listening to all the news I was telling them.

The plan was set, we needed to get our equipment before heading out.

All the boys going to set the traps had their bullet proof vests on a gun on their waist band. I on the other hand didn't feel it was necessary to have a bullet proof vest, it was for pussies.

After we all got seated, a half an hour ride was taken to reach the Thorne's warehouse. Ten men, including myself made our way towards the sides of the warehouse, broken windows made it an easier way to see what was occurring inside.

The smell of alcohol was evident even from the outside of the building, I made a sign for the five men to head inside as the few men who were on the lower level were distracted.

I went after them, hearing gun fire in the building, the men on the first floor were already down, I made my way up the stairs, the weapon close to my chest, I knew if there was anyone else here they would've already heard the gun fire.

My men followed after me, each taking one of the three upstair rooms, I made my way to the last one, seeing the co-leader of the gang in his office, sitting still a smile on his face, "hello McCann" his wicked grin flashed on is face.

"Don't wait any longer, pull the trigger, you've lost the morality you once had McCann, just do it" he was testing my abilities, so I did what he asked for, I pulled the trigger.

No more of a beating heart. That's how I felt now, like I didn't have one anymore.

I ran out of the building as I got an all clear from the rest of my gang.

"Do the rest, Tyler" I spoke through the walkie talkie. "Will do boss" he replied back in a matter of seconds.

We all got back to the cars, everyone celebrating as we got our money back, thanks to Ryan breaking open their safe. It was over, once Tyler came back running, we made it out of there, just seeing flames as we drove off.

"Don't mess with this McCann"

-----

A/N

Thank y'all for reading !! I appreciate it I do, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter hope y'all enjoyed it too.

I saw Justin yesterday btw and it was so perfect he's just so talented, I of course cried as his glory came out and ahh he was so close.

Anyways, thoughts on this chapter, predictions maybe ?

Okay 100+ votes & 35+ comments for a new chapter (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
200K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...