The Stalker-- sorry My Stalker

By Peace_life_Nh

"Adventuring aye? Looking turns to seeing and seeing transforms into watching. Sometimes you can't control w... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Cuts
Chapter 2: Unexpectations
Chapter 3: Help!
Chapter 4: Judy
Chapter 5: Weird
Chapter 6: Death seems better than this
Chapter 7: Oh no
Chapter 8: Days.
Chapter 9: hm.
Chapter 10: Names
Chapter 11: Scare me
Chapter 12: Lies
A/n
Chapter 13: owner
Chapter 14: what?
Chapter 15 Part one: Cries
Character selections. (In my mind)
Chapter 16 Part one: Beg
Chapter 16 Part two: Beg Blake's P.o.v
Chapter 16 Part three: Beg Blake's P.o.v
A/n: Important!!
A/n yoooo
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: Hot
Chapter 19: Vulnerable
Chapter 20: Dead roses
Chapter 21: He knows
A/n
Chapter 22: Forever
Chapter 22: Forever Blake's P.o.v
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Break
Chapter 25: Chica
Chapter 26: Daze
A/n What's up?
Chapter 27: Masochist
Chapter 28: Strays
Chapter 29: Blushes
New Character Selections: Part One
New Charater Selections: Part Two
A/n Amazing
Chapter 30: Ooze
Chapter 31: He
Chapter 32: will
Chapter 33: kill
Chapter 34: her
A/n
Chapter 35: soon.
Chapter 36: Sinner
Chapter 37: Blue
Chapter 38: Fear
Chapter 39: Drunk
Chapter 40: Wicked
Chapter 41: Company
Chapter 42: Guilt
Chapter 43: Burnt out
Chapter 44: Ditching
Chapter 45: Ice Cold

Chapter 15 Part two: Cries Blake's P.o.v

65 5 1
By Peace_life_Nh

I am so happy to say I have Blake's Point of view!!!!!! Yayyyyyy victory for me! Azah azahhh! WO! I don't I just wanted y'all to see how.. Ha ha ha. No peeking. Just saying I love this somgggg! Have fun with the chappppp!

Read if you dare...

___

Someone. Some one...

"Thomas!"

___

Blake's Pov~

(This is where she catches him staring at the picture. It's not in italics but know it's in the past.;)

The brightly, lively girl stared up at the picture. I wanted to speak. But I didn't. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. She had been hurting the past two weeks she'd been here. I didn't like to see her in pain. But I craved her pain. Especially when it was caused by me.

Sick?

You could say.

I simply call it love.

My type of love is abusive my darling.

I feed off her cries.

She takes in my silence.

Easy easy, now.

We work together, and she doesn't even know.

I feel for her too much, to just let her go, and leave me again.

She reminds me of my mother.

The light my mother had.

In her eyes especially.

The way she would always smile.

Except like little ole mum, I won't kill her.

She's the lightness, in the dark shell I've created.

Maybe she'll change the devil myself to an angel like her.

Let's pray to god she does.

Or sin of the devil she does not become one.

"Leukemia." I lied. I love how easy it was to lie when you were half sober, yet half drunk.

"My mother... She died of.." I continued but stopped. I saw the glint in her eyes, and I could tell she wanted to say something. I waited until no words came out. Sigh. I picked up the spoon, I purposely dropped. To get a clean one from the kitchen.

I looked at the mess I made the day prior. Empty beer cans littering the counter. Bottle of half-drunken scotch. I threw the spoon in the sink, not caring where it landed. Then grabbed the bottle of scotch. Taking an excessive amount of it.

I had shot down two bottles of beer, and the about rest of the scotch. I looked at my surroundings. Still not pissing drunk. I grabbed another.  Walking back to the room my, Dolls in.

I sat uncomfortably on the chair. Giving her the soup Marisa made for me. Good thing I didn't tell Maris it was for her. Cause I'm sure she would've poisoned it. Or some crazy shit she always pulls. She's crazier than me. And I will say that honestly.

I looked up at the girl. Seeing something that wasn't my girl. The bowl of soup fell from my hands. Mom? My mom's brown hair faded into the girl, I thought was mine. Her turquoise eyes. Not finding the light. He pleads for me to stop. But I wouldn't listen. Cause I wanted the light in her eyes, that I couldn't have.

"Blake..." I heard her soothing voice rise. I looked at the girl who looked nothing like my mother. I wanted to sigh in relief.

"I-I-i.." She tried. And I dearly hope what she meant to say would come out. But like mum. She can't say it. Too much pain. So into agony.

"It's ok," I said walking out the room. Not being able to handle my aching heart. I grabbed my coat and walked out those extremely full productive tight doors.

"You shouldn't do this son." I heard the man that was never a father to me say.

"Since when do you care about my drinking?" And as if I turned him on mute he stopped talking.

"the Same reaction I thought I'd receive," I said putting in the code to get out of the house and exiting.

***

(Present time)

I went to get the applesauce I had in the cupboard. We were running out of food. So James went to get more, at the shop-right two miles down. She'll have to do with applesauce while he's gone. I saw her lively body sit up ready to eat whatever I gave. I laid the plate on the table.

"Applesauce again?" Her voice slumped. I wanted to smirk, as I spotted her look down to what I was wearing. But kept my smirk to myself.

"You should be happy I'm giving you food," I stated coldly. Making sure I had the authoritative figure, James always wanted me to have. I sat down in the chair staring at her.

"Uh.."She said uncomfortably by my stare. She needs to know who's boss here. Whether she likes it or not.

"Go ahead eat," I said continuing my vicious stare. I was taking in every detail she had. The little birthmark right under her eye. How her eyes didn't go with her appearance. She'd look better with hazel. The way she bit her lip while trying to rephrase something in her mind. Her...

"Can you not look at me?" Her subtle way of saying something I didn't want to do.

"I can do what I want, Judy." I huffed. Why can't she understand? I own her.

"My house, my rules,"I concluded leaning back in the chair, feet on the bed.

"I would've never been here. In your house." She caught my attention when her feisty behavior sewn through.

"If you never cap.." I stopped her beautiful lips from saying words she doesn't want to say.

"Took you back?" I stated. Looking at her to see if that's what she meant. In her mind, it wasn't. But that's what we did.

"Be careful of what you say, sweetheart. You will irk the wrong nerve in me one day." I stated another thing. One day she'll spark something. And my hatred will show. If you think this is bad. Ha. You can't handle my anger.

"What else?"

"What's the worse you could do at this point? Knives, whips, chairs?" Doll so many other things. This is the twenty-first century! I haven't even shown you my worst. Just a couple of old time sake purgers.

'You are forgetting one thing.' I wanted to cackle. Me forgetting something? Ha!

'She's too innocent.' I heard the male voice inside me speak. The darker one I should keep there till I needed him. I felt something glint inside me. Her innocence.

How. Could. I. Forget.

I smirked at the thought. Looking at the unaware girl thought not crossing her mind.

Just how Pinocchio had Jimmy the cricket in his ear. I had my own voice. Death. Well, that's what I call it.

"There's one thing that hasn't crossed your little mind, my darling," I started laughing to myself.

"And what's that?" She said. Wanting to know the despicable desire, in my mind. I picked up my pointer finger. Placing it on her feather, like touch. Tilting her head up, so I see her bright brown eyes. I fell for your eyes before you even recognized mine.

"Your innocence, Doll." Thank god I said those exact words.

Because I loved the way she cowered in fear.

___

So like I said in part One! I'm making two parts! For fifteen and sixteen! I have trinity's pov done for sixteen. Blakey pov for eighteen. Not sure if I'm gonna make it just blake's pov or have it both...eh! I'll figure it out. Well, part two is up. Which is weird cause... Idk! My updates are usually slower than this! Well, enjoy this! Byeaaaaaaa Lovelyyyyy peopleeeeeeee! *Hearts all around*

Bye Lovely people! 😋✌️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
4.3K 191 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
310 25 6
"You're mine now, wherever you run I will always find you and you can never hide dear". He says while leaning to my ear and breathing his hot breath...
2.3M 55.4K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...