Crazy But True <3

Von CaitlynNicoleSimpson

Mehr

Crazy But True - A Cody Simpson Love Story <3
Chapter 1 - New Neighbours
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Simpsons
Chapter 3 - Meeting the neighbours (Cody's P.O.V)
Chapter 5 - The Concert
Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)
Chapter 7 - water fight
Chapter 8 - Ice skating, a surprise and a few screams
Chapter 9 - Angel
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - 'Can i ask you something?'
Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare
Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'
Chapter 14 - Life's a climb, but the view's great
Chapter 15 - First Kiss
Author's note

Chapter 4 - Sleepover

270 0 0
Von CaitlynNicoleSimpson

I quickly ran upstairs and got changed into my pale blue skinny jeans, an abercrombie t-shirt, my black Cardigan and some PB flip flops. I touched up my make-up and brushed my hair and walked back to the Simpson's. I can't believe that I'm hanging out with Alli and Cody!? Thi is my dream come true. When I reach their house, I go straight to the garden where everyone's sitting in twos or three's, having little conversations. I walk over to Alli and Cody and tell them I'm ready to go when they are. We tell everyone we're leaving and I lead them towards the woods where I always walk my dogs.

'I didn't know there were woods around here? That's so cool! Are we walking there?'

'Errr, no. Unless you don't mind getting lost Alli? I've only ever walked there twice and I was always with my dad, but I haven't seen him in a while so I haven't been there in ages. We're gonna walk around the edge of the woods, to the top of this hill, near one of the parks, if that's okay with you guys?'

'Fine by me. It's not like we have a choice though seeing as we don't know our way around here yet.' laughs Cody

'Good point. But seriously. If you don't want to go there, I can take you somewhere else?'

'No, it's fine Tia!'

We make small talk until we reach the top of the hill where the park is.

'YES! they have swings :D' Alli shouts as she runs towards the swings.

'Alli, you're such a little kid!' Cody and I shout at the same time.

Then for no reason at all, we all crack up and laugh until we're laughing so much, we're rolling on the floor.

'Oh my god stop! It hurts :')' I manage to say between laughs

'You guys are such retards' Cody jokes

'Hey. You started this Simpson!'

'i think you'll find it was you who started this.....um...what's your last name?'

'Thats for me to know and for you to find out Simpson.'

'Woah, woah, woah. Let's break this up because I want to have some fun! I know! Let's have a competition....let's see who can swing the highest. Loser has to give the winner, a piggy back all the way home! Are you guys in? Tia? Cody?'

'Hell yeah!'

'Leggo!'

We all run to the swings and start to swing. Let's just say, after 5 minutes of swinging, I realise that Cody and Alli probably do this a lot because they're swinging so high, I may aswell not be trying. Alli finally declares that I've lost, so I have to decide who's won. It was a close call but by a little bit, Cody had won.

'Okay, well Cody definitely won but I'm not sure how I'm gonna carry him...'

'YES THEN! IN YOUR FACE ALLI!'

'That is so not fair! I definitely beat Cody!'

'Face it Alli. I'm better than you.'

'Woah guys. Chill your beans! You're not the one who has to carry someone all the way home!'

'it's alright Tia, you don't have to carry me home. That would be way to difficult.'

'Thank God for that! Thanks Cody.'

'Hahahah, it's alright'

'I still think I should of won.' Alli pouts.

We all decide we should head back as it's starting to get dark. When we reach the top of the slope, Alli and I stop.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking Alli?'

'LET'S ROLL DOWN THE HILL!' we both shout together.

By the time we reach the bottom, all three of us are covered in grass and laughing hysterically.

'That was so much fun!' Cody says in between laughs.

'Tell me about it' I say whilst laughing.

By the time we get back to Alli's and Cody's house, it's 8:35 and my family is just getting ready to go home.

'Mum, can Tia please sleep over?'

'Of course she can, if she's allowed.'

'Thats fine by me, but you'll need to be back by 9:15 tomorrow so that we can take you to Kate's sleepover.' mum tells me.

'Okie dokie. I'll just go and grab done stuff and I'll be back in 10?'

'See you in a mo.'

I run home and pack my overnight bag with my washbag, pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow and text Alli to tell her that I'm on my way over.

*text messages*

Me: Hey Alli :D I'm on my way over xxxx

Alli: Yay! Tonight is gonna be so much fun :D don't bother knocking on the door, just come upstairs to my room. xxxx

Me: okay, which one is your room? xxxx

Alli: first one on the left xxxx

Me: okay thanks :) see ya in a mo xxxx

I walk in their house, say hi to Tom, Angie and Brad and walk upstairs. I think she said first door on the left? I turn and open the door on my left. Sweeeet baby Jesus.

'I am SO sorry Cody! I thought Alli said this was her room. I am so sorry!' I quickly blurt out whilst closing the door before he can reply.

Cody was standing there in just his boxers with his pyjama bottoms round his ankle. I'm guessing he was just getting dressed. I bet any money I have in my purse that I am as red as a tomato right now! Someone pinch me. This can't be real. I just saw the sacred 6 (yes I did just name Cody's six pack)

I run into Alli's room and bury my face in her pillows.

'Nice to see you too Tia. Care to explain why you've just walked into my room looking like a tomato and dived onto my bed?'

'wellcziithoufdhgytyouusaidthratyourevoomwasokcdtbkxfdonisawhominhosdoxets' i mumble into the pillow.

'im sorry. I didn't quite catch that. Would you mind repeating?' Alli says sarcastically.

'i thought you said your room was on the left so I just walked in on Cody getting dressed.'

'Bahahahaha' Alli cracks up and for a good 5 minutes, I just sit there and wait for her to stop.

'Im sorry. It's just your face, Tia. You look so worried and embarrassed.'

'Thats probably because I just walked in on your brother in his boxers?'

'Chill out Tia. He's probably forgotten all about it'

'thanks but I doubt it.'

Alli and I get changed into our pyjamas, grab our pillows and blankets and go downstairs to the living room. When we get there, Cody is sitting on the couch watching CSI.

'Hey Coco, we're gonna watch some films. You can join us if you like.' Alli says grinning. I hate that girl. She knows how embarrassed I am right now!

'yeah, I'll stay and watch some films. Thanks guys.'

'No problem. In fact it will be a pleasure to be in your company ALL evening ;)' Alli says winking at me. I swear I'm gonna kill that girl soon.

Alli picks a movie, puts it on and lays down on the couch that Cody's not sitting on. Which means I have to sit next to Cody or on the floor. I sit down at the very edge of the sofa and snuggle under my blankets. The movie starts and I realise what we're watching.

'Why did you pick this Alli!?'

'what's wrong with 'The Last Song'? I've never seen it before.'

'There's nothing wrong with it, it's a really good film but it's really sad and let's just say...I don't cope well with errm...sad moments.'

'what do you mean?'

'Don't worry, you'll see soon enough.'

When it gets the tiniest bit sad, I start tearing up and I try to hold it in so that I don't cry in front of Cody but it doesn't work. I hide my face though and no one notices. However, 15 minutes later, it's a different story. I'm crying hysterically and Cody keeps looking over at me. He must think I'm such a cry baby! The movie has just finished and Cody just walked out. Alli comes over and gives me a hug.

'Hey it's alright :) it's just a movie.'

'I know, it's just. I'm a bit emotional.' I say, trying to smile.

'sorry, if I had known, I wouldn't have watched it.'

'Its fine.' I manage to choke out as I start crying hysterically again. Alli gives me another hug as Cody walks in carrying a box of tissues.

He rubs his neck. 'Um. I just thought you might need a tissue....Or two.' he says awkwardly, whilst handing me some tissues.

'Aha, thanks Simpson. Sorry about crying through practically the whole thing. I probably ruined it for you guys.'

'Nah, it's not your fault. It was pretty sad :)'

'Yeah, just a little bit.' I say smiling.

'Okay well, I'm gonna leave you guys to sleep. Goodnight, sleeptight.'

Awwww!<3 he's so sweet!

'Night Codes.'

'Goodnight, bro.'

The rest of the night, Alli and I just chat. You know, girls stuff. At about 1am, we're both pretty tired so we try to get to sleep.

Today has been the best day ever! So much has happened in just one day. I get believe i know Cody and Alli Simpson!? This is crazy :O I fall asleep, thinking of Cody and how amazing this summer is going to be.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96.3K 763 20
Was Cody really worth it all?How much did Jesabelle really need him?
11.8K 174 32
© 2013 by LAURENandLUCIfanfics
38.7K 321 46
who knew that one contest could change your life? when you find you and Cody, to what seems 'everlasting love', will something break you apart? or wi...