Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 17

23.2K 740 72
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mama?" Sabrina yelled as she looked for Tori. Tori walked in from the kitchen. "How can I help you?" Tori asked the little girl. "My tummy is talking." Tori picked her up and they sat on the couch together. "Oh yeah? What is your tummy saying?" Sabrina put her finger to her chin as if she were thinking hard. "It says 'I'm hungry'" Sabrina said while giggling.

"Oh really? Well let me see if I can hear it too." Tori picked Sabrina up and held her ear to her stomach. Just then Sabrina's stomach growled. They both started to laugh. "SEE?" "Oh my your tummy is hungry! How about we feed it something?" Sabrina jumped up and yelled. "EGGS!" Tori picked her up and chuckled. "Girl you are going to hatch a chicken in that belly with all the eggs you have been eating." Sabrina got a funny look on her face.

"Its a chicken talking in my tummy?" Sabrina lifted her shirt and leaned over to look at it. "I was only teasing you honey. There isn't a chicken in your tummy." Tori smiled and started to make the eggs. Tori handed the eggs to Sabrina. "How are they?" "Yummy! My tummy is quiet now." Tori Smiled. "That's great to hear. Do you want to go play now?" "Come too, Mama?" Tori nodded. "I would love too. What would you like to play?" Sabrina run to the little table in her room. "Play puzzles."

They sat and played with the puzzles. "Mama look. The lady in the puzzle looks like you." Sabrina reached up and touched Tori's cheek. "Beautiful." Tori's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't wait until Sam could talk. "AWWW thank you so much Sabrina." Sabrina smiled and went for another puzzle.

Later that night Tori, Sophia, Sabrina and Sam where relaxing together in the living room. "May I have a drink?" Sabrina asked. "Of course you may." Tori said as she stood up. Tori got to her feet when the room started to spin. Sophia grabbed her just before she fell over.

"Tori are you ok?" Sophia asked very concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I just stood up too fast. It made me a little dizzy." Tori said as she waved it off but Sophia wasn't convinced. She has seen Tori do that many times and she never became dizzy from it. Sophia hoped Tori wasn't getting sick. They played a while longer and then went up to bed.

At 2 am Sophia heard Tori up and in the kitchen. "Are you ok Tori? What are you doing up so late?" Tori jumped in surprise. "Sophia you scared me!" Sophia laughed. "I'm sorry." "Its fine and I'm fine. I woke up and was starving for some of the cotton candy ice cream we got for Sabrina." Sophia looked at her. "At 2 am?" "I know. Weird right?" Sophia was beginning to suspect but kept it to herself for now. "Are you finished? We have a baby who likes to wake up very early." "Yes I am. Lets get back to sleep."

Five o'clock came quickly. The baby started to cry. "I'll go." Tori said. "Are you sure? I don't mind." "Yes I'm sure. Get some more sleep." Tori walked out and Sophia closed her eyes again. Sophia was almost asleep when she realized the Sam was still crying. She got up to see if Tori needed help. When Sophia walked into the baby's room, Sam was still in her crib but Tori wasn't there.

She picked Sam up and then walked out. "Where did your mama go?" Sophia walked into the hallway and saw the bathroom light on. "Tori? are you ok?" Sophia got her answer when she heard Tori vomiting. Sophia opened the door and knelt next to Tori. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I went to walk into Sam's room and all at once I felt sick."

Sophia decided it was time to talk. "Tori when was the last time you had your period?" That question surprised Tori. "I don't really now. I haven't had a normal period since I had Sam. I might have a few days of spotting here and there but not a real period. Why?" "You have been dizzy, the cravings and now what looks like morning sickness. Tori, I think you might be pregnant."

Tori started to laugh at first. Then she stopped when she realized Sophia could be right. "I need to go get a test." Sophia stopped her. "Its ok. You rest. I will feed Sam and then I will go get it. "Tori nodded and stood up. "Ok." Sophia went to the pharmacy after feeding Sam and got back home with a pregnancy test. She gave it to Tori and she went to the bathroom.

"Well? What does it say?" Sophia asked a very nervous Tori as she walked out of the bathroom. "You were right. I'm pregnant." Sophia yelled with excitement and ran to hug Tori. "You are ok with this?" Tori asked. She was thinking about this all morning. She was excited but she wasn't sure about Sophia's reaction. "Are you kidding? This is amazing!" Sophia responded. Tori started to cry with relief. "Tori aren't you happy about this?" Tori nodded trying to compose herself. "Yes I am. I was afraid you wouldn't be and then I would be alone again."

"Oh Tori you don't have to ever worry about that again." Sophia and Tori embraced. It was the start to their new life. "Should we tell Charlie? She have been Travelling a lot and I know she's tired. This little news will be great for her." Sophia said. Tori shake her head. "She's been in London for weeks. And she promise she will come back next two weeks, let's tell her together." Tori said and Sophia nodded.

Sophia again hugged and kissed Tori passionately. "I'm so happy Tori." Sophia said as she pulled away and put her hand on Tori's stomach. She knelt and lifted her blouse up a little bit. "Hey.... I'm your other mom.... I love you.." Sophia whispered at Tori's stomach lovingly. Tori smiled widely. She never felt someone love like this before. When she had Sam, she was alone, mostly spend her day inside her room, locking herself from the outside world.

"What to hear a funny story?" Sophia's asked as she looked up to Tori's face. Tori nodded. "When I'm pregnant with Sabrina, I wish my Husband would do that to me. But he didn't. He just... Being a guy." Sophia stand up and put her hand on Tori's waist. "I know Charlie will not treat you like that. Because if she did, I will smack her head." Tori chuckled. Sophia looked at Tori's face and smiled widely. "What?" Tori asked her. "Nothing."

Tori suddenly remembered something. "Oh! Before I forget." Tori gently let Sophia's hand down and walked towards her work briefcase. "Here. I want you to sign this." Sophia took the papers and and read it. "What does it mean?" Tori smiled. "It means well after you sign it, your name will be all over the gold bars in the bank where I kept them." Sophia looked up with confusion written all over her face.

"What gold bars? What are you saying?" Tori place her hands on Sophia's face. "Soph, I want you to have them. Please say yes. I've done so many paper works for it. So please. Just sign it okay." Tori shake Sophia's head yes herself. "Good. Now sign it." Tori chuckled. Sophia looked at the papers again and gasped. "Tori this is too much. It says here you're giving me 50 million dollars." Sophia was about to hand the papers back but Tori stopped her.

"If you handed it back you're making me sad." Tori tried to use her pout. It turned out that pout works. Sophia sighed and sign it. Tori smiled and kiss Sophia's cheek. Little did Sophia know it's only half of what Tori plan for her and Sabrina. "Now.... Can you make that famous turkey club." Sophia laughed and smiled. "Sure.." Sophia said and walked to the kitchen.......

CHARLIE'S POV

"I feel sick..." I said to Ellie. "Oh come on. It's only another gala to attend." I stopped her. "No I really feel sick." I try to walked properly but my legs gave up on me and I nearly fell. I quickly grabbed the couch and relax a bit. "Whoa. What's wrong. You hardly get sick." I took a deep breath. "I don't know. I was okay this morning." I took sit on the floor and just closed my eyes.

Now I fee like I want to vomit. I started to gag. "Hey. What's happening to you." Ellie started to panic. "Hush! My head is pounding." "I'll call the doctor for you." She said and walked out. "AT LEAST HELP ME TO THE BED FIRST!" I shouted when she closed the door. I try to stand up but fail. So I decided to crawl to bed. I don't even know what's wrong with me right now.

Again Ellie walked in. "What are you doing under the bed?" Ellie asked me blankly. "I was trying to make soup. What do you think I'm doing?!" She chuckled and helped me up. "I called the doctor. Will be here in 20 minutes." I waved. "You do know we have to be in Paris tomorrow right?" I groaned at the thought. "I just want to go home and hug my girls." Ellie chuckled. "Work is work Charlie. You know it."

I get up to a sitting position and glared at her. "You told me it will be a week trip. But now it has been nearly a month in Europe. I miss my girls. I want them now! Do you understand me?! I want my babies in my arms." Ellie raised her hands. "Chill dude. I know. But that's what you get being the CEO." I lay down again. I miss them. I miss Sophia, Sabrina and my little Sam. I even miss Tori.

I miss Sophia's cooking. I miss Tori's pout when she want something. I miss see Sabrina poking Tori's cheek every morning to wake her up. I miss see Sophia breast feeding Sam. And over everything, I want to feel Sophia's body on me. I sighed heavily. The doctor came and check me. She said I am perfectly healthy but she gave me painkillers and Something for the nausea.

I asked Ellie to go to the gala to replaced me instead. I was laying down when someone call me. "Hello?" I said because I didn't even looked at the caller ID. "It's Sophia. When are you coming back?" "Hey Bunny. Probably 2 more weeks. Why?" I started calling Sophia Bunny when I saw her eating cotton candy like a rabbit. "Nothing. I just hope you can come home early." Her tone was sad.

"I'm sorry Bunny. I promise I'll come home early." "You better be. Or I'll dragged you home myself." I laughed. "Whoa bunny calm down." Sophia's chuckled. "I'm sick bunny. I dont feel good." "What's wrong?" "I don't know. I feel nausea and dizzy all or the sudden. And I suddenly gag. I hardly do that." I could hear Sophia laughing. "Well you should come home early. That's all you need to do to feel better." "Okay bunny. I'm going to sleep now. I have to go to Paris tomorrow." "Okay. Just take care of yourself. I love you." "Love you too bunny." I end the call.

I continued to lay, relax myself and let sleep took me to a very calming place......

SOPHIA'S POV

I wake up to the sound of Tori getting sick again. I run into the bathroom to see if she is ok. "Tori I will be right back." I went into the kitchen to get her some crackers. "Here Tori. Eat these." Tori waved them away. "I cant stand the thought of eating anything right now." I rubbed her back. "I know what you mean. I had to choke them down when i was pregnant but once you do get them in your stomach you will feel so much better."

Tori took the crackers and slowly chewed. "I don't understand this. I never had morning sickness with Sam." "They say every pregnancy is different." Tori laughed a little. "Yeah well so far this one is worse then my first one. I hope this doesn't last the whole time." I helped her up. "I'm sure its wont." I wrapped my arm around her waist and we went back to bed. As we laid down i snuggled close and put my hand under her shirt and began to rub Tori's stomach.

This has been helping her fall back to sleep since we found out she was pregnant. Poor Tori. When she Isn't vomiting in the bathroom, she is in there peeing. Her sexual drive has been heightened as well but she has been having such strong orgasms that her bladder has been contracting too leaving her running for the bathroom instead of relaxing and enjoying the moment like before.

I am with her every moment i can be. I know how hard been pregnant can be so i want to help Tori in any way i can. Besides I love taking care of a pregnant Tori. It turns me on. My orgasms have been amazing too. I drift off to sleep dreaming about our future together.

"I AM BARELY 2 MONTHS PREGNANT! WHY DONT MY PANTS FIT!" Tori's hormones were taking over her body. When i walked in to the bedroom, she was on the bed rolling around trying to get the pants all the way up. I began to laugh and she stopped and looked at me. "This is not funny! I cant be getting fat already!" I walk over to her.

"Tori first of all, You wont ever be fat. You will have a child in you expanding you but it wont be fat. Second, Those are my pants. Even if you weren't pregnant you wouldn't be able to pull them all the way up because i am so much shorter then you." Tori looked at the pants again and then took them off laughing as well. "Here these are your pants." Tori took them and then went all the way up like they were suppose to. "See everything is all good." Tori hugged me.

"Thank you for helping me. I know my hormones are crazy. You are very patient." I hugged her back. "Its ok. I love taking care of you. Now come to the kitchen. I made the eggs you wanted." I took her hand and led her to the kitchen. When we got there she looked at the eggs and made a weird face at them. "What's wrong Tori?" "Nothing they are great." I knew she was lying. "No, tell me what is wrong." Tori's eyes started to tear up.

"Its just that now that i have smelled the eggs, I cant stand the thought of eating them." I hugged her and then took the eggs away. "Tori its fine. I remember what its like. Don't worry about it. What are you craving right now?" "NO you already took the time to make them for me. I don't want to waste them." I chuckled. "Have you forgotten about the egg crazy 3 year old that lives here to and will love the fact you didn't eat the eggs. Honey they wont go to waste. Now what sounds good to you?"

Tori instantly brightened up. "I could kill for a burger right now." I went to the fridge and got the stuff out for the burger. "You really don't have to make a burger right now. I could just have cereal." I walked over and kissed Tori. "If a burger is what you want then that's exactly what i will make. I craved tacos for breakfast while i was pregnant with Sabrina." Tori Smiled as she ate the burger.

"This is amazing! Thanks precious." "Its my pleasure." Tori finished eating and then got ready to leave for work. Tori had a few extra minutes before she had to leave so i sat next to her on the couch and wrapped my arms around her. "I wish you didn't have to work today. I miss you went you are gone." Tori sighed. "I feel the same way. Why don't you and the girls meet me for lunch later." I smiled. "Really? You will have time?" Tori nodded. "I will make time."

Tori leaned in to kiss me goodbye but the kiss to say goodbye turned into a kiss of passion. "Mama?" We separated when we heard Bri enter the room. "Yes baby." Bri jumped into Tori's arms. "Do you have to go to work?" "Yes i do. But you, mommy and Sam will come and visit me for lunch." Sabrina yelled. "YAY!" Tori kissed her head and then sat her down. "I have to get going." Tori leaned in and kissed me. "To be continued later." I nodded. "Definitely."

Two hours after Tori left she called me. "When will Sam want to eat again?" I was confused by the question but answered. "In about 20 minutes or so. She is sleeping right now. Why?" Tori started talking so fast that i barely caught it all. "I was in court when a baby OUTSIDE the door and in the hall started crying. My milk let down and now i am leaking and engorged and it hurts SO bad. The judge called a recess but i only have an hour. Can you bring Sam so i can feed her and relieve this pressure and leaking please?"

Aww poor Tori. "Of course we will come right now." I grabbed everything we need as fast as i could and also grabbed the breast pump. "Sabrina come on. We are going to see mama now." Sabrina came running and we left. Tori was waiting for us outside when we got there. "Thank you so much Sophia." She took the baby and we all walked into her office. We didn't even get all the way in or have the door shut before Tori shirt was off and her breast exposed to feed the baby. She was so full that she started squirting milk.

"Oh my! You are full." "Ahhhh that hurts so badly." I took the breast pump out. "Here, I brought the breast pump because i didn't think Sam would be able to drink so much but you need that out of you." Tori looked at me. "I think you are right. Thank you for thinking of it. Can you do my other side with the pump please while i feed Sam on this side. I am dying here." I picked up the pump and walked over to Tori's right side.

I unhooked the latch on her bra and had a tissue ready to stopped the squirting of milk. I pulled the fabric away and replaced it with the tissue and my hand. Then i started the pump. I removed my hand and put pump us to her breast. "Its not coming out. Why isn't it coming out?" Tori said in an almost panic voice. "Its ok. I know it hurts but this side needs a little help getting started with the pump. I always had to do this to myself. Just relax. I am going to milk your breast and once i get the milk flowing, the rest should come out easily."

I held Tori's breast in one hand and then with the other i put my fingers on either side of her nipple and began to squeeze and pull down in one motion. She cried out in pain but it worked. The milk began to flow freely and Tori began to feel relief.

"Thank you. If i were alone, i wouldn't have known what to do. Why did my breast do this all of the sudden?" I smiled. "I'm not really sure. We can call the doctor." Tori shook her head. "Lets not unless it keeps happening." "Ok. You have the number if you need it." Tori finished feeding the baby and then handed her to me. "I have to get back in court. Meet me in an hour though for lunch ok." She kissed me. "I can wait."

Tori and i were laying in bed in each others arms. It feels so nice to be here together. All I want to do is be in her arms or taking care of her needs. I don't know what i would do without her here. She completes our family and soon we will have a new member of the family. Life is good. I fell asleep completely happy..........

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
209K 13.6K 31
Sophia is sat in a bar with only a large glass of wine for company, quietly nursing a broken heart. When a charismatic stranger approaches her, he's...
39.8K 1K 17
{Edited 7\1\23} She leaned closer to me and her lips landed on my own. I moan at the euphoric sensation. I absolutely love it. We pull away from one...
244K 5.2K 35
Twenty-year-old Alica Delaurentis was struggling to make it in the big city of New York. Between college, being a single parent, she never had time t...