Nagisa x Reader

By CrystalizedShadow

This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats hum... More

Chapter 1: Feelings
Chapter 2: Truth of Sakura
Chapter 3: Cake
Chapter 4: Dress Up Time
Chapter 5: Sakura Time
Chapter 7: Red Eyes
Chapter 8: Absconded
Chapter 9: Finally...
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Festival Time

8.8K 266 733
By CrystalizedShadow

You wear your kimono and wait in front of Nagisa's house. You fiddle with your bow and squirm. You felt like this kimono was a bad decision and coming to Nagisa but, you kept your head held high. You knock on the door, and wait for an answer. "Coming!" you hear Nagisa's voice. He opens the door and you see his face appear in the crack. He seemed shocked an dquickly close the door. Eh?

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan, I didn't know it was you yet!" you hear Nagisa's voice inside the house. Who was he expecting? Nagisa then opens the door and his eyes kind of go wide. "Wow! You look really nice." Nagisa says, his voice wavering a bit. Nagisa wore a white jacket with short jeans. "Th-thanks." you say, hoping he wouldn't see you blushing in the shadows of the sunset. "Who were you expecting by the way?" you question Nagisa. "Oh, my mom. She was suppose to drive us but... She's not here yet." he says. You hear a loud honk and jump.

You blush with embarrassment. "Ah, she's here." Nagisa says, grabbing your wrist and taking you to his mom's car. You enter it and fiddle with the hem of your skirt. "You look very lovely (Y/N)-chan." Nagisa's mom says. "Thank you." you say. "I bet your mom picked it for you?" she asks. You weren't sure how to answer. Say 'yeah' or just say 'no, I chose it myself'. "W-well, I actually wanted to buy this kimono since I was 10, so my mom finally bought it for me." you say with heat running to your cheeks. "Well, you had good eyes when you were younger." Nagisa's mom comliments. You don't say anything but nod.

You notice Nagisa staring at you and you look straight to the right, staring at the people on the sidewalks. You feel really awkward and rub your fingers together and cover your face with your hair. (if you have long hair~) Wait... what if he was look at your chest now since he was probably looking at your face... You panic a bit and look at Nagisa to see him a the last second, turn his head to the left, away from you but outside. You look out that side of the window and glance at the reflection on the window, showing Nagisa's face. You couldn't tell if he was blushing and looked out your window.

You arrive at the entrance where the school festival was. It was a kind of public, school festival and it was pretty crowded. Nagisa grabs your hand and tugs you close to him. "Keep hold of my hand so we don't lose each other." Nagisa says, turning to you with a smile You feel yourself blush and nod. You both walk arround aimlessly and are fascinated with some goods and foods.

"Hey, lets try that game." Nagisa says, pointing with his free hand at a game. It was a shooting game. "Sure." you say, about to take out the wad of cash you had, in your purse, under your kimono. You take out a bill and Nagisa does to. "Let me, please." Nagisa insists and you put your money back, no obligations. Nagisa then picks up the gun and shoots right in the middle of the target all 3 times. "W-well... Please choose your prize." the game holder says. I look at a large, white tiger doll. "How about that tiger?" Nagisa asks and you stop breathing. Was he giving it to you? "Sir, you're going to have to play again and get another 3 shots." the gamer says, picking at his nail and starts tapping his foot. I feel like he was going to make the game rigged.

"Let me do it." you say, paying up and smiling at Nagisa. You aim and fire, pulling the trigger slowly, then push down hard. You hit the bullseye. You do that same thing except rapidly shoot the last two, hitting the bullseye. "Yeah!" you say, high fiving Nagisa and blush. The game clerk sighs and takes down the tiger and hands it to Nagisa. "Here," Nagisa says, handing the doll towards you as you leave the stand, "No, you keep it." you say. Nagisa seemed flustered. "Please, I'm not into dolls." he says with a nervous laugh. "Okay then..." you say slowly and take the doll and squeeze it tightly. Nagisa touched this, won this, and gave it to me! With my help.

You both continue doing games and get yourselves a snack. You both get some Dango, (A type of japanese food. It is popular which are rice dumplings, stacked onto a stick and covered with a sweet topping)

You suddenly notice Sakura in the distance, staring at you two. You ignore it and shoo Nagisa a different way, suddenly interested in a mysterious pathway. It was lit with lanterns and surrounded the pathway with bamboo. It was really nice, and you realize you are walking on a bridge over the lake. You kind of freak out and clutch Nagisa's arm really tightly and stay really close to him. "Uh... What are you doing? You don't have to get to close." you hear Nagisa say and blush. "I-i'm scared of the water." you say, pursing your lips. "W-well, okay I guess. Then why did you bring us here?" he asks you and blush. You lean in closer and put your mouth close to his ear in whisper in it, saying, "I saw Sakura." and shudder.

Nagisa glances down, his face really close to you and you blush. He nods and you lean away, so you were not as close. You continue looking around, fascinated of the lights reflecting off the lake. You cross the lake, reaching the otherside of land. "Well, what do you want to do before the fireworks?" Nagisa asks. "I don't know." you say, standing on your own, still holding Nagisa's hand. "Well, lets wait. I know a good spot." he says, leading me up to where a shrine was located.

We walk up the stairs where many people were walking up and down. You blush, it felt like he was saying 'Let's run away, together'. He smiles back at you as you both reach the top. Around was just shrines and a forest to the right. He drags you to the right and no one seemed to notice. The hill was pretty tall, almost like a mountani except this hill didn't have any mountain features.

Nagisa takes you to a clearing, just when the fireworks started. You flinched at first but was fasinated. Nagisa sits down on the lush, soft grass and you do to. He puts his hands with your hands and ou lean on his shoulder. You feel him take it by suprise and you decide to cuddle with him, a chilly breeze passing by, chilling your skin. "You're warm." you mumble under you breath. "Hm?" Nagisa asks. "Nothing, just that it's really nice to be with you." you say. "Mmm... Me to." he says. "Are you cold?" he asks, about to take his jacket off but for some reason, you push it back. "All I need is you." you whisper and he nods. You blush, wondering about your actions. he didn't seem mind though.

A gibbous moon shown in the sky. You perk up, hearing the sound of footsteps behind you. You stare back, feeling Nagisa do the same. Out came two uniformed men wearing black uniforms. They nod to us, "Security." they say with a salute and retreat back. "That was weird." you say. "Very." Nagisa adds and you both look into each others eyes. You break the stare first, looking at the ground, at Nagisa's feet then at the sky. You glance at Nagisa and he was looking up to. You glance at him again and he was staring at you.

You feel his hand leave your hand, his hand trailing along your arm. Shivers caught you but you held firm. You then slowly turn to Nagisa, blushing. His face kind of looked red, his face illuminating random colors as colorful fireworks exploded through the air with deafening booms. You realize that he had his hands at your chin. He leans in close, closing his eyes in the process, and you do to, your eyes opened a bit and he kissed your cheek and breathed a deep hot breath on your skin which caused chills running up your spine.

You feel like you would explode of embarrassment and Nagisa stares at you. You punch his shoulder, "You playboy." you say, slurring the words. "I am not a play boy." he says, blushing and you blush too. "W-will you go out with me?" he asks you and you feel like you were set on fire. You couldn't hear the fireworks anymore, as if Nagisa were the main focus of your vision now. You blink and instantly say, "Yes." He hugs you which almost takes you by suprise. You both just snuggle together.

After the festival fireworks, you didn't see Sakura, which was suprising and made you relax. You thought you would have a mental breakdown if he was around you but, it felt like being with the bestest friend in the world, more than that now. You were totally comfortable about it.

Nagisa decides to buy you a really nice hairpiece he had made himself. "R-really? I didn't know you could do that!" you say, pinning it it to your hair. Still holding hands, you both laugh and smile at each other. Eventually, you had to part ways. You felt pain in your chest again, and you saw pain through Nagisa's eyes. "Wow, I... I really wish I could spend more time with you." Nagisa says. "Me to..." you say and you both sigh. You say goodbye and promise to text him.

While you were heading home, you turned the corner, hearing footsteps behind you which was quickly silented. You ignore it. You feel bliss, knowing now that you were dating Nagisa. Then, someone smakced your back so hard, it sent you tubling to the concrete floor. You catch yourself with your hands, pain spreading through your arms and knees. You quickly get up, instincts telling you to run. You held firm in your position, ready to fight. Even though you looked like a twig, you still were able to fight. Your dad taught you Kung-Fu since he was taught. You see a dark figure, and tried to see who it was with the ligth but all there was, was a black hat covering the pursuer's face.

"What do you want?" you ask, your voice wavering but you were mad. You notice strands of hair pop out from the hat. Sakura's hair. "Sakura?" you ask. Sakura seems suprised and starts cackling. She throws her hat off, her eyes reading no mercy, her face contorted into disgust. She tries to hit you and you jump back, to only be held back by someone, a gag over your face. You squirm, until darkness welcomed you, the last thing you see is Sakura's psychotic face.

Sorry for leaving a clif hanger, *laughs evil* well, at least you had something nice with Nagisa. Don't worry, I WILL make everything super dramatic so be prepared to hate on Sakura! Huehuehue... Bai~

{1890 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
313K 9.8K 80
(Major spoilers for the entire series) Nagisa has graduated middle school, remembering the memories of her beloved teacher Korosensei. She is now st...
38.8K 1.3K 16
This "Karma" person was strange to Nagisa. He always came everyday to visit her. He would always ask how she was doing, and tell stories to her. Brin...
91.6K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...