A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... More

The Beginning of Everything
'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!
The Past
(A/N)
Hitman-Chan
Suspiciousness
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
The Varia Appears
Who?
Uncovered
New cover

"Home"

200 9 9
By Teiko_Kiyoshi

And once again another update WOO HOO ~(^0^)~ i hope you enjoy.

"Speaking"

'Thought'

Namimori "home"

HER POV.

Where the hell is that baka sister of mine, she should've been home hours ago. Dammit now i have to wait for diner.

Just then i heard the front door open and close 'Finally!'. So she decided to finally come home. I looked around the corner to see her. 

Her uniform was only half in place 'What a slut!', i'll have to learn her a lesson tonight. She finally noticed me. 

I put a grin on my face, "Finally,you're here. Go and make diner BAKA!" I yelled i hope she's scared right now. 

Baka just went to the kitchen and is making diner, 'Goddammit i'm starving, can't she go faster?!'. I smell something i wonder what it is.

I just got my plate, i hope its worth waiting for. She's also eating, 'Hehe, time for a joke.' I take the edge from her plate and flip it right onto her.

I'm so proud of myself. 'Awww the "poor girl"doesn't have food anymore.". Well i'm finished, so i'm heading upstairs. 

Himitsu's POV.

Wow, i'm covered in the food i made myself. She must be proud of herself that bitch, but i can't forget about the job for tonight.

And i will probably talk with the Varia tonight, maybe i'll give them some hints of who i am. Oh well i gotta continue with the dishes.

And i'm done, i can finally go upstairs and get some rest before the job. I finally reached my room, 'Bed, i missed you!'.

Just when i ploffed down onto my bed, the door slammed open. And right there stands my sister, Hiroko. 

"Ready for your punishment for being late?!" She yelled, dammit i need my eardrumes. Hiroko stood infront of me.

She grabbed my colar and threw me against the wall opposite from my bed. It hurts, i'm scared, 'Help me!' 

1 hour later

Himitsu's POV

So i blacked out huh, better go and finish the job i got. Just then i noticed i'm lying in a pool of my dried blood.

I stood up and went to the hidden spot in my room where i keep all my stuff that has to do with assassination or hacking.

I did my clothes on, a black hoodie and black jeans with knee high boots and a mask. Well gotta go now, i don't wanna be late.

After the job

Yay, i'm finally home, but even afer this i'm not tired yet. Guess i'll talk to the Varia.

/Bel entered the chat/

/Squalo entered the chat/

/Lussuria entered the chat/

/Levi entered the chat/

/Xanxus entered the chat/ 

/Sky9 entered the chat/

Bel: ~Ushishishi, hello 9.

Lussuria: ~9-Chaaaaan you returned ! 

Squalo: VOOIIII HELLO 9.

Xanxus: Tch, Trash hey.

Levi: Hello 9.

Sky9: ... Hey.

Lussuria: ~9-Chan is there something?

Sky9: No, only that i just woke up in a pool of my own dried blood.

Bel: ~Ushishishi, how did it happen? 

Sky9: I guess my sister brought me a visit.

Squalo: VOOIIII, YOUR SISTER DID THAT TO YOU?!!!

Xanxus: Tch, i'll kill that trash.

Sky9: ~Awww Xanxus you're so protective. 

Xanxus: Tch.

Lussuria: 9-Chan, why did your sister hurt you?

Sky9: WOW Lussuria just turned serious. 

Bel: ~Ushishishi, tell us 9. 

Levi: You're avoiding the question 9.

Squalo: VOOIIII, ANSWER !!

Sky9: I need money for that.

Lussuria: ~Why 9-chan?

Sky9: MONEY!

Squalo: VOIII? YOU'RE JUST LIKE MAMMON!!

Xanxus: Tch, 10 000.

Levi: Boss ?

Sky9: More.

Xanxus: 20 000.

Sky9: More. 

Xanxus: 100 000. 

Sky9: More. 

Lussuria: ~9-Chan how much do you need ?!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, thats much. 

Sky9: I can tell you something for free if you want to. 

Squalo: VOOIII, ABOUT WHAT ?

Sky9: About me. 

Lussuria: 0-0 Tell us 9-chan.

Sky9: I live.

Bel: Ushishishi, further 9.

Sky9: In ...

Squalo: VOIIII!

Sky9: Japan. 

Levi: More specific ?

Sky9: Okay, Namimori. 

Lussuria: ...

Bel: ... 

Squalo: ...

Levi: ...

Xanxus: ...

Sky9: WHAT ?!!

Levi: We're heading there in a few days. 

Bel: ~Ushishishi, this is better than i thought. 

Lussuria: ~I'll search for you 9-chan !

Sky9: Why are you heading there ?

Levi: The rings. 

Sky9: So the new boss has been elected. 

Lussuria: ~You didn't know that yet 9-chan?

Sky9: Well its been a while since i hacked the Vongola, i guess i'll have to hack it soon.

Lussuria: ~9-Chan, i hope we find you there!

Sky9: ~Who knows maybe i'll reveal myself, hihi.  

Squalo: VOIIII, YOU'RE CREEPY!!

Sky9: ~You can never expect who i am. 

/Xanxus logged out/

Levi: Boss got bored, i'm going to.

/Levi logged out/ 

Sky9: Guess i'll go to, bye bye minna!

/Sky9 logged out/

Lussuria: ~If 9-chan is gone I'm going to.

/Lussuria logged out/

Bel: ~Ushishishi, the Prince is going to.

/Bel logged out/

/Squalo logged out/ 

Himitsu's POV

Waaah, that was long. They never stop asking questions, oops its pretty late. I'm gonna sleep now, tomorrow come's another day of weirdness, torture and other stuff. 

As i lay down in my bed i feel something, 'Waaah, whats this?!'. I look down and see blood. 'I forgot i haven't bandaged myself.' 

So i get up and go get some bandages. 

After some time 

'Now i can go and sleep!' I layed myself down and drifted of.

Yay another chapter i hope you're all happy with this one and enjoyed it ^-^. I hope there was no OOCness.  And i also hope it was long enough, (wow i hope much 0-0) well see ya everyone 'till the next chapter (^0^)/.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
165K 5.8K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...
165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
5.6K 248 30
himiko bakugou, daughter of masaru and mitsuki was gang r***d on her friends birthday by a secret society made by rich and spoiled brats. After that...