You Want Me. {Will never get...

By whatsmyusername17

Brook is in love with her bestfriend Noah. Noah is a player and enjoys sex or really anything that has to do... More

You Want Me.
You Want Me - Two.
You Want Me - Three.
You Want Me - Four
You Want Me - Five.
You Want Me - Six
You Want Me - Seven
You Want Me - Eight
You Want Me. - Ten
You Want Me - Eleven
You Want Me - Twelve
You Want Me - Thirteen
You Want Me - Fourteen
You Want Me - Fifteen
You Want Me - Sixteen
You Want Me - Seventeen
You Want Me - Eighteen (Final Chapter)
You Want Me - Epilogue

You Want Me - Nine

30.1K 405 25
By whatsmyusername17

Nine.

Tonight was the party and i was pumped. I couldn't wait to see everyone and have a good time. Brad was coming with me and that made me nervous, but what also made me nervous was that Noah was going to be there. I was sure that he would be all over other girls and the thought of that made my heart sting only a little bit. I was also scared that he would be possessive of me though the night.

I answered the door when the door bell rang. I whiped my sweaty hands on my  jeans before pulling the door open.

"Hey, come on in. I just have to finish packing my bag." I walked into the kitchen Bradley right behind me.

"You look good Brook." His deep voice sent a small shiver down my spine.

"Um, thanks?" I said looking down at myself. I was wearing dark jeans and a simple TNA sweater. "You don't look so bad yourself." I smiled as i put the last of my drinks in my bag.

We pulled up to the party and walked right in. I grabbed Brads hand pulling him though the crowds of people. I smiled when i saw Sydney and the rest of the crew not in clouding Noah.

"BROOK!" Sydney screamed pulling me into a tight hug.

I laughed, "Hey Syd." I looked up at everyone else. "How much has she had to drink?" I asked.

"More then she should have." Leah laughed.

"Im here like an hour late and shes already shit faced?"

"Yeah Brook i had a little too much to drink." She giggled.

"Well Brad lets go get some drinks." We walked into the kitchen, i set my bag on the counter pulling out two Green Apple Smurnoffs.  

We walked back into the living room where i cought site of Noah, he was walking towards me.

"Brook baby, you're here!"

"Yeah im here." I said in mono-tone. "Come on Brad." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me again.

"Woah man, stay off my girl." Noah said stumbling in front of us.

"Im not your girl Noah, and i never will be!" I said slightly frustrated.

"Yeah Sweetness you are, cause i love you so much, and i know you love me too." He smiled.

"Noah i do not love you now please get out of my way."

"No baby you love me." He slurred his arm reaching out and around my waste.

He pulled me into him, "Noah get off me." I said as calm as i possibly could.

"Come on man leave Brook alone." Brad spoke up.

"Shut up you fuckface." Noah growled.

"NOAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed, people turning their heads to look at us.

I pushed myself out of Noahs grip. I grabbed Brads hand and pushed my way through a group of people getting away from Noah.

"Are you okay?" Brad said close to my ear.

I shivered, "Yeah i just need to sit down and drink my smurnoff in peace." I sighed finding a chair to sit on.

"I dont know how you did it Brook."

"Did what?" I said looking at him confused.

"Put up with that jackass for so long."

"Yeah i dont know how i did it either." I smiled chugging down the last half of my drink. "I do hope you dont get wasted tonight cause you're my ride home." I said.

"And you plan on getting wasted?" He smiled.

"Yes, i do. So im going to get another drink and find everyone else. You coming?" I asked as i stood up.

The hours flew by and before i knew it i was wasted and so was my ride home. How we were getting home was a mystery to me. I stumbled towards Connor and Robert.

"Hey Robert have you seen sexy Bradley?" I asked giggling.

"Yeah hes over there." He said pointing over to the couches where he was talking to Sydney. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey there sexy!" I sat down on Brads lap.

"Hey there. Have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

I giggled, "No, you think im beautiful?"

"So beautiful. The  most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life."

"Thanks i think you're the most hottest guy i have ever seen in my life!" I said. "You know i dont know what i saw in Noah. I mean you treat me so much better you know?" I giggled resting my head in the crook of his neck. "You're so nice to me Brad, i really like you." I sighed.

"I really like you too Brook." He kissed the side of my head.

I looked into his eyes, "Really, you mean it?"

"Yes Brook i have since the first day i saw you crying in the halls."

"Thanks for being there for me." I smiled, my eyes landing on his soft plump lips. "We should go home, but we cant cause guess what?" I said throwing my hands in the air. "Were both drunk!" I giggled.

"Im not drunk you lunatic! I just have a buzz! Besides Roberts sober hes giving us a ride home."

"You have a buzz? That's it just a buzz?" I said.

"Just a buzz honey."

I laughed, "You called me honey! Am i as sweet as honey?" I asked.

"I don't know ill have to find out."

"We can save that for later!" I winked. "I just want to go home come on!" I stood up pulling him along with me.

"Robert just go to my house okay? Bradley's staying with me tonight."

"He is?" Robert asked.

"Yes he is." I said looking over at Brad who was looking at me.

"Okay well were here. Brad ill pick you up here tomorrow around noon to get your car."

We walked into my house and up the stairs Brad right beside me.

"Brook where am i sleeping?"

"With me." I said giggling.

"Brook youre drunk." He said.

"No not like that silly!" I laughed pulling him into my room.

I kicked my shoes off and pulled off my socks. I looked over at Brad who was pulling his shirt off. I opened my mouth in awe. He was amazing his chest so wide and strong. His six pack so well defined. His pants low enough i could see the V in his hips.

"You can stop drooling anytime now." Brad laughed.

I closed my mouth my eyes returning to his. "What not my fault your a god sent from heaven."

"A god sent from heaven eh?" He smirked, pulling his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

'My god hes going to be the death of me!'  I though as i watched him climb into my bed.

I smiled and pulled off my shirt, throwing it on the ground. I looked at Brad who was looking at me wide eyed. I pulled my pants off and walked towards the bed.

"A-Aren't you going to put something on?" He asked stumbling over his words.

"This is what i wear to bed." I said hes eyes following me as i walked towards him.

I climbed into bed and pushed myself up against Brad.

"Jesus murphy." I heard him whisper.

I wrapped an arm around his waste pulling myself closer to him. "Goodnight sexy Brad." I giggled before i closed my eyes falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning curled up against Brad. I smiled looking at him remembering everything that happened last night. I groaned and rolled over pulling myself out of Bradley's grip. I walked into my bathroom and took an Advil. I walked back into my room and pulled on a pair of shorts and Bradley's shirt.

I walked into the kitchen pulling out the cereal and milk. I looked at the clock reading that it was only nine thirty in the morning, to early for me. Not long after i had sat down and began eating my cereal Brad walked into the kitchen only with his boxers.

"Good morning." He said.

"Yeah its not so good." I said.

"Hows the head?" He asked.

"Its okay, i took an Advil. Do you need one?" I asked standing up putting my empty bole in the sink.

"Um, n-no im fine." He stumbled over his words as i walked by him. "Nice shirt."

"Oh thanks, picked it out myself!" I winked.

"Do you remember last night?" Bradley asked.

"Yeah i remember everything from last night do you?"

"Yeah i wasn't wasted." He laughed. "Brook, d-did you mean what you said to me last night?" He asked almost hesitant.

"Which part?" I asked, knowing what he was getting to.

"The part when you said that you liked me and that i treated you good." He scratched the back of  his neck.

I sighed, my heart hammering in my chest. I whipped my sweaty hands on Brads over sized t-shirt. I felt nervous, i know what i said but was it true? Yes ofcorse its true i do really like Brad and he does treat me better then any guy has.

"Yes it was true, was it ture what you said?" I blushed looking away from his bright green eyes.

He stepped closer to me, "Yeah it was true." I looked up staring into his green eyes.

"I-"

"Sh, dont say anything." He put his finger up against my lips. He bent his hand closer to me, he removed his finger from my lips. "I think its time for later." He whispered as his lips brushed against mine. He pressed his lips fully onto mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

Fireworks exploded through my body, my whole body felt like jello. He pulled his lips away from mine he looked into my eyes. "Can i ask you a question?" He asked his lips still lightly touching mine.

"Yeah." I whispered, my lips tingling.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

I smiled, "I would love to go out with you tonight." I blushed.

"Good ill pick you up at six. Dress warm." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me again just as the doorbell rang.

"That should be Robert." I said, walking towards the door. I opened the door letting Robert in.

"Nice boxers buddy." Robert smirked.

I looked back at Brad, i had totally forgotten that he wasn't wearing anything but his boxers,

"Oh yeah come on well get dressed." I ran up the sitars Brad right behind me.

I took his shirt off and dug through my dresser pulling on a tank-top. I looked over at Brad, "What?"

"You're going to be the death of me one day." He shook his head then proceeded to get dressed.

I walked Robert and Brad to the door, "Ill see you at six." Brad leaned down and kissed my lips.

"See ya."  I smiled a blush forming on my cheeks.

I closed the door and sighed in content, things were dentally looking up!

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay there you go! Sorry it took so long, i pretty much have been writing during my comtech class. Thats where i am now!

Anyway, Vote comment and fan! Hope to the next few chapters up soon! :D

ps. Comment of the day! --- How did you find this story!!? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.1K 26
Ty is a normal teenager. She keeps to herself most of the time, unless she's playing baseball with the guys. Her life gets twisted when she has to m...
387K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
69K 1.5K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...