IMPRACTICAL

By kaylenpastarr

When Q meets his friends girlfriend.. It becomes a love less than practical.. More

Meeting the friends.
Sexual healing?
we break fast, 'cause we are glass
Blackout.
Flashbacks.
How's your poker face?
Chinese Whispers.
Say it.
Uneasy
Mexi...no.
So...What now?
Alone
Sticky Situation
Stress.
Hungover
Envy
Boxes
See you around?
Trouble.
Questions
The night out: Part 1
The night out: Part 2

On the right side of the wrong bed

2.8K 36 29
By kaylenpastarr

We had been at a bar that was, and I quote, less than popping, for around and hour now. There was no lively atmosphere, and the only ones who seemed to be having a good time but by the others presence alone was Q and I.

"So this bar is for depressed middle aged citizens, huh?" I tried to make a joke.

"Which is exactly why I'm in it, cheers to that." He said, raising his glass.

"Oh don't say that!" I half scolded him. "Can we get out of here?" I have an idea that'll make you feel less of a middle aged depressed citizen." I said, standing up without even waiting for an answer from him. I just expected him to follow my lead, which he was already doing.

As we walked down a street, much darker and quieter than any other street in New York, I began to realize that Q, a native New Yorker, didn't know about all of the hidden gems that I knew existed amongst the city.

"Where are we going? I'm just about expecting to walk into a meth lab." He said as we walked down a dark alley.

"Just here" I turned around, smirking over my shoulder at him as I stood in front of a black door lit up by one light over the top of it. As I knocked on it, a burly bouncer opened up, before scanning us both, before letting us in.

As we both walked in, I turned around once more to see Q scan the room, taking in his surroundings. That was when the realization hit him, and his face began to light up. I knew it would work.

"You bought me to a strip club?" He said through a Cheshire grin.

"That I did." I smiled back, before heading straight for the bar, with Q following not so far behind me. Sitting at the stools at the bar, we ordered our drinks before I turned to face him. "So, let me listen to you talk about how awesome I am for the next hour or so." I said, ushering my hands towards myself.

"Well I'm not gonna be one to deny that." He replied, raising his eyebrows whilst taking a gulp of his drink. "I never even knew that this place existed." He placed his glass back onto the bar top.

"One of those guys thinking he's been every strip joint in town?" I half messed, half was serious. He did seem like he would know where the odd one or two strip clubs resided.

"Not so much here. New Orleans, definitely."

"I love New Orleans. The only time I've ever taken a body shot of a 60 year old and was praised about it. Spring break '09, baby" I now lifted my glass up, like I had seen Q done many times, before winking towards him and taking a gulp.

"If I ever get time off, we should get down there at some point."

"Oh, so you mean that you won't be spending every moment not at work in my place of work?" I smiled devilishly, seeing him for the first time look lost for words through his smile.

"What can I say? The company is good." His smoothness soon returned.

"And the company can also get you lap dances, I know this one girl, Tiami, you will love her. Ass of an Angel." I said, before grabbing his arm, leading him to where the girls were, him grabbing his drink off the bar to take with him.

"I have to say, I've never met a girl like you in my life." His voice came over the back of my shoulder, close enough for me to hear him over the volume increase of music.

"That's because there are no other girls like me. Now sit." I said, walking in front of him, grabbing his shoulders and forcing him onto the soft seating surrounding the highered floors containing the poles and girls dancing. I scanned my eyes across the room, searching for the one girl in particular that I wanted to subject onto Q. And I soon found her, in her revealing underwear and garters, strutting her stuff the next table away. "Ti! Get that booty over here!" I yelled over Q who I was knelt next to on the seating. Tiami soon made her way over to us both, sitting on the opposite side of Q. He must be thinking that all of his Christmases had came at once sandwiched between the two of us.

"I haven't seen you here in a while, girl! Is this the new squeeze?" She smiled towards Q.

"Nope, this is Q. I'm showing him a real night in New York." I placed one hand on his shoulder, the other on his chest, smirking down at him because he had no idea what he was in for.

"Oh is that the case?" She said, before looking at me, and then back towards Q.

"Indeed it is" I played with him mentally with my words, pushing his hair back, away from his forehead before taking his drink out of his grasp.

I sat back, letting Tiami do her thing, watching as she made every signature move that I knew of her to do. Q definitely seemed to be having a good time, I was actually shocked at how well he had held his composure. This definitely wasn't his first rodeo.

I pulled my phone out, turning it onto my front camera, snapping a video for instagram of myself with Q getting his lap dance in the background. I thought it was a once again amusing post, and I couldn't wait to see Q's reaction when he was to see the video once he had sobered up.

I headed back to the bar to get us some fresh drinks, and upon my return I saw Ti and Q parting ways, it looking like she had given him his number. Walking back up to him, I handed him his new glass.

"Here you go, champ" I said, sitting myself down next to him.

"You're fucking insane." He announced, before taking a sip. "But in every great way possible."

"I mean.. It was only a certain amount of time before you were to figure that one out." I joked back, never knowing quite how to take a compliment.

After our time in the strip club had come to an end, we found ourselves wondering the streets, as I set my eyes on the food cart at the end of the road, ushering Q to head towards it with me.

"Now you really are living life on the edge, eating street meat at 3am" he chuckled. I made sure that I rolled my eyes, before ordering him and myself a cheeseburger.

"Live a little." I said, turning around and handing him his burger, before he grabbed changed out of his pocket and paid for the both of us. "Hey, I was gonna pay." I protested.

"You took me on the best night out I've had in ages, I'm pretty sure I can spare 4 bucks in your honor" he laughed.

"Eh, fair point." I said, before plunging my teeth into the warm meat held into my hands.

As we continued our stroll, it was Q's turn to want to take a picture for instagram, mostly because he was - and I quote - amused by how big my burger looked in my tiny hands. Our night out being very much documented online, that probably being a constant reminder of such a good night.

Finishing of the deliciousness that could possibly repeat on us tomorrow, Q leaned his hand out to hail a cab for us both.

"Do you just wanna go back to mine tonight? That way you don't have to make the drive back to Staten Island tonight and you can easily pick up your car tomorrow." I suggested as we got into the back of the cab.

"Makes more sense." He said, pulling the door up behind him.

Once I had given the driver my address, it had taken him just over twenty minutes to pull up outside of my apartment, the quickest time I had ever gotten home, thanks to the slight calmness of such a late hour.

Unlocking my door, we both climbed into the apartment, us both munching some more on the chips I had pulled out of the cupboard, acting like the intoxicated baffoons that we were.

I poured two glasses of water, before handing him the other.

"Here, drink this. Save yourself from the hangover tomorrow." He drank his then and there, as I took mine into the bedroom, and placed it onto the night stand. "Are you not coming to bed?' I yelled from the bedroom as I pulled the blanket down.

"Oh I thought this was a couch only kinda deal" he said as he appeared in the doorway of my bedroom.

"If you want no covers or cushions" I said, letting him make the choice instead. He didn't vocalise his answer, instead he walked towards the bed and started to remove his shoes, before his belt and jeans.

I pulled my pants off, seeing Q widen his eyes at my sudden move, little did he know I slept in only a shirt every night, and I guess it was just a force of habit alone that I had undressed in front of him.

"I'll tell you who has an ass of Angel, and its not just Tiara" Q stammered, as he climbed into bed.

"Tiami" I corrected through a laugh, before the realization of what he just said hit me. "Looking at my ass, were we?" I asked as I got into bed next to him, making sure to not take my eyes off him. Purposely wanting to see if he could make his stance or if he would crumble.

"It was a nice ass, and it was right there. What can you do?" He said, returning the instense eye contact.

"So did you get Ti's number?" I asked, the both of our voices at a more calm and relaxed tone.

"She gave me her number, yeah." He replied.

"So are you gonna call her?" I asked, but he remained completely silent. "Not your type, huh?"

"Let's just say, why hang out with the second best ass in all of the city when you're in bed with the first." He smirked.

"I can do everything that she did, if not better, too." I joked, clearly not a stripper. But Q clearly not understanding that what i had said was a joke.

"Show me." He said, propping his head up against the headboard.

"Show you what, my moves?"

"Fuck yeah" he said at a low tone, like he was turned on almost by the thought alone.

"How am I supposed to show you without any music?"

Q pulled his phone that he had placed on the night stand, before loading up a song, which I'm almost certain was a Wu Tang Clan song. Something of which was definitely not a song to shake your stuff to. I straddled his legs over the blanket, before sighing and grabbing his phone from his grasp, scrolling through a list of songs until I had found a much more suitable tempo.

I slowly began to start grinding my hips, letting the music take over my body, twisting my hips to the rhythm, before I felt Q's hands slowly slide up my thighs.

"No touching the talent" I leant forward, our faces mere inches apart as I saw him take a small peak down my shirt as I was bent over on his lap. I definitely was aware that he was more than turned on, but I knew that it was all just fun and games. He and I wouldn't go any further, due to our loyalties to Sal. I stepped aside, pulling the blanket off of him, tossing it to the side of the bed. "Sit up more." I said, as he sat completely upright, leaning his back against the headboard and not just his head.

I returned to his lap, but facing the opposite way, so I was now sat in a reverse cowgirl position. I was definitely having a lot more fun with this than I had originally intended, but the compliments he had paid on my butt had given me the confidence to use it in my stride.

My less than stripper skills proved themselves after a few moments when I was more or less just performing sex moves instead of dance moves. I lifted my hands to my hair, the slight shift in position causing my to grind to become more forceful. I got up and turned around, placing my hands onto his shoulders, using them to hold myself up. I suddenly began to notice that he was becoming hard from my movements, and the friction of his hardness rubbing against my core through my underwear became a feeling of one I had missed so much - pleasure. I continued the pace, if not a little faster, us both knowing what we were doing at this point, but neither one of us putting an end to it.

His hands returned to my legs, running his finger tips up and down my bare thighs, before one of his hands kept highering to my underwear. I lowered myself to his chest, at an angle urging him to slide his hand straight into my panties. He looked me in the eyes, biting on his bottom lip, knowing that he shouldn't be doing that, but wanting nothing more than to do it.

"Do it" I whispered. Before his hand slowly made his way into my underwear, rubbing my clit gently with his middle finger. An action that Sal hadn't yet discovered to be an important one, not surprising me at all that Q was the one out of the pair to be aware of it's affect.

I began grinding myself along with his movements, moaning slightly at his touch. Feeling himself become harder under me. I reached my hand behind me, rubbing his length over the fabric of his boxers, noticing that he was more than ready to fuck me, and that's all I wanted him to do in that moment. Feeling how turned on he was, was an instant turn on in itself.

"Do you have a condom?" I paused my movements, our eyes locking contact once more as he nodded, removing his hand from my underwear and reaching for his wallet that was in the pocket of his pants on the floor.

Taking it from his grasp, I ripped the packaging open before sliding his boxers down slightly, grabbing his length in my hands, applying the condom slowly. He was much bigger than Sal that it caused more excitement than it did guilt. I knew that this would make up for every moment where I had craved something more, just by looking at him alone.

I got off the bed, Q watching me as I slid my underwear off, holding his hand out to accompany me back onto the bed and straddling his body.

Holding his length once more, I lined myself up, running the tip along my entrance, preparing myself for him to enter me. A low hiss escaped his lips as I slowly sunk myself onto his length, and a shocked moan that I just couldn't contain sprung from my lips at the amount of pleasure I had received from that one small stroke.

Placing my hands on his chest, I began to roll my hips, letting him hit certain spots that I could only wish for Sal to hit. He began thrusting his hips upwards, the sounds of our skin meshing with the others filling the room.

Q flipped us over, and I could see the hunger in his eyes begin to possess his body, and in that moment I knew that I was in trouble. He entered me once more, now being anything but gentle as he thrusted into me at an amazingly rapid pace.

"Holy fucking shit" he groaned from above me, his hair falling from being tucked behind his ears. "You like that?" He panted in question to the moans that were something I could not control from the amount of pressure building up inside of me.

"Uh huh" I moaned, a withering mess beneath him, letting him continue to do what he pleased with my body.

The bed began to knock against the wall as his pace showed no sign of slowing down. I raked my nails down his shoulders and back, needing more ways to let my body contain this feeling rather than screaming it into the night. I sunk my teeth into the front of his meaty shoulder, knowing that he was one that enjoyed vanilla sex just as little as me.

He retracted himself, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand before hinting at me to turn over onto my hands and knees through pants. I saw his hand reach over my head, before the pillow in front of me disappeared into his grasp. I felt him lift me up by my waist, planting the pillow beneath my stomach, letting it raise my hips and butt a little higher, before I felt the tip of his dick return once more, teasing my clit before sinking back into me once again. The new position and angle driving me more crazy than before, his hands gripping roughly at my ass as he pounded into me, not holding back one bit.

"Oh my god, Q, don't stop, don't fucking stop." I moaned once more, until a heavy groan escaped his lips, before his intensity somehow increased even more. The encouragement of my words seemed to work more than wonders. "You're so fucking good" I purred as I leant the side of my face onto the bed, grabbing the sheet in my hands whilst arching my back even more, allowing him to hit my G-spot with every thrust.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" Q said in one swift sentence in which his words sounded like they had been sped up. He knew it was only a matter of seconds before this would end, and I felt a twinge of sadness that the greatest sex that I had ever had in my life was soon to be over.

I heard his breathing become heavier, as a groan erupted from his chest and his thrusts began slowing down until they came to a complete stop. He pulled himself out and knelt back, but didn't move away completely before I felt his hands grab my thighs, turning me over so I was now laid on my back with him in between my legs.

I was starting to notice that Q wasn't the type of guy to let a girl leave his sight without knowing that she had had a good seeing to. Especially when he was now dipping between my legs, with his mouth painfully close to my core.

His tongue slowly attached itself to my folds, running up and down and over my clit, making sure to suck, lick and nibble at every area of importance. I was speechless at that point, the only sounds filling the room were of my breaths, or of me trying to catch a breath when it felt like every ounce of air was being snatched out of my lungs.

His lengthy hair giving me something to grip along with the bed sheet, as he continued to make his assault on my body. I propped my head up on another pillow, letting myself watch him work his magic. Eyes closed, his face in utter concentration with me knowing that he wasn't going to let me walk away until I had orgasmed myself. I didn't know if that was something that he had done all of the time, or if it was a competition thing where he wanted to be the better lay out of his friends, but god, who was complaining at this point.

I felt a flush of energy surge through my body as my body began to contract, calling Q's name out as I came undone beneath his tongue. He held me down tightly with his strong grasp as his tongue continued darting over my clit until I laid there catching my breath, nothing but a hot mess from the antics that we had both just participated in.

Q rolled back to his side of the bed as I grabbed the pillow that was beneath my back, tossing it back up up the top of the bed, before Q took a hold of it and planted his messed up hair onto it.

"You being completely perfect for me in every single way is really going to put a dampner on our friendship, I hope you know" he sighed.

I turned towards him, seeing the sincerity in his words.

"You're drunk, get some sleep" I smiled warmly at him, hoping that he wouldn't say anything else that would be much deeper than what he had just admitted to. He had only known me for three days, once he had sobered up he wouldn't nearly be as straight forward. He definitely didn't seem like the type of guy that would just put his feelings out on the line, especially to a girl. Especially to the girl that was dating of one of his dearest, life long friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 16 13
This is a story about your journey with your brothers best friend Q.
1.7K 2 68
This book includes: ~ Sal ~ Q ~ Joe ~ Murr
27.7K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
2.1K 78 29
Emily and Sal meet in high schools and instantly become friends. They soon turn into high school sweethearts. But when Emily moves to the UK at the a...