Opposites Attract (Lucas Coly...

By augustwife

Players & Good girls... & Overprotective big brothers? How can a guy run games on a girl when her older broth... More

New School Same Friends
No Chance
Flirt
Should i update?

Learning Basics

1.9K 79 33
By augustwife

LUCAS' POV
I swear this bitch annoying but she give bomb head and she'll do anything to be involved with a nigga, straight up, if I told her to suck my dick on the hood of my whip, what y'all think she gon do? Suck my dick on the hood of my car with no hesitatation.

But she be telling everybody she my bitch, Tori whinny and possessive as hell and I ain't even her's.

And I Damn sure don't plan on being.

(Next day... don't worry it's friday. )

JAMERAS POV
Today went by slow as hell considering the fact that I was 3rd wheeling Rayne and Will, all day because I ain't seen Jadoraye, or Wills friends toady.

End of the day

"Sooo we still on for tonight? " Will said, arm drapped over Rayne and I's shoulders, talking to her.

I just rolled my eye's.

"Yes, I told you that a hundred times." Rayne said smiling.

"Hey bitchhhh! " Jadoraye yelled over at us while getting out of the same car Dillyn took them home in the other day.

I removed Will's arm from my shoulder and he put it right back.

"You one of my arm rests, stop playing. " Will said

I rolled my eyes at him as I, well we, walked over to meet Jadoraye, Dillyn and Lucas.

"Where you been all day? " I asked Jadoraye as we all were face to face.

"Oh, with Lucas, Troy and Tori. " she said rolling her eyes as soon as the name 'Tori ' came out.

"Whatever, but where at? Yall wasn't at school. " I said

"Oh, well we were all at the icecream parl--" she began to say until I cut her off.

"Hold up, hold up, who the hell is Troy? " I asked with a confused face.

Jadoraye opened her mouth to reply until Rayne cut her off.

"And why the fuck wasn't we invited to the fucking ice cream shop?" She said

"Well I woulda invited you and Will, " she said to Rayne as I opened my mouth in shock as to why she wouldn't have invited me then she looked over at me," I knew JaMera wouldn't come first off ,second off , I didn't want you to feel left out... it was kinda a couple thing. Oh and Troy is Dillyn." She said pointing at him smiling.

"Wait when did you all become couple's? " I asked pointed at all of them.

"Were not ." Rayne said.

"Well we just talk....I thought I told you. " Jadoraye said.

"Well you didn't but Its coo, I was just asking. " I said walking to the bench to wait on my uber to get here.

Nobody's pov

"She good?" Will asked

"Yeah... no, she fine. " Jadoraye said nodding her head.

"I'll check on her. " Lucas said walking over to where I was until Tori grabbed his arm.

"No, let them bitches check on her." Tori said eying Jadoraye and Rayne.

"Girll --" Rayne said taking off her shoes until Will wrapped his arms around her.

Lucas removed her hand from his arm and walked over to JaMera.

"Why don't you ever let me drive you home." Lucaa said sitting down next to her on the bench.

"It's complicated..." JaMera said

"Well it ain't gone be complicated today, I'm taking you home. " Lucas said pulling her up.

JAMERA'S POV
I let him take me home because I knew that Jajuan wouldn't be home, he was out for the night because he's in California, you know "doing business ".

...

"Soooo... " Lucas trailed off, turning onto my street.

I have to admit, this car ride was awkward as fuck so I guess that's why he decided to break the silence.

I looked up from my phone, then at him.

"What?"

"Tell me about your self." He said sounding interested... but if I learned anything from my JaJuan , it'd be how to spot a fuck boy ...and Lucas was definitely that in my eyes.

So I was just going to tell him the basics.

"My name's JaMera... Im 17. I'm not from here and that's all you need to know. " I said as we pulled into my drive way.

I started to get out of the car until I realized the door wouldn't open. But when I reached to unlock it ,the door was already unlocked.

I guess Lucas seen the confused look on my face because he leaned back in his chair and simply said, "Childlock"

I looked at him weirdly.

He sat up and looked at me.

"Look, I just want you to be real with me."

"Theres nothing you need to know about me." I said sighing and leaning back after I realized that he wasn't budging on the child lock situation.

"There's alot about you I wanna know, like your interests, your goals in life, even the simple things like family , favorite color or even your hobbies. " he said now turning to his side fully looking at me .

I just sighed and said nothing at all.

"Okay... I get it, you want me to go first. " he said, " Ok so, I take interest in music, if you haven't noticed, I'm a rapper, me and my niggas .. you know Troy and Will, my goal is to become a well known rapper, I wanna get recognized for what I see talent in, which is my music and when that does happen I plan on paying my momma back for all she ever did for me, I'm not from here either but I've already told you I'm from France, et je sais que vous aimez quand je parle français pour vous (and I know you love it when I speak French to you) " he said looking down smirking then back to me, " Me and my family is very close, but my mom and I, well let's just say I'll break a niggas jaw for her, my favorite color just so happens to be red. And my hobbies are, music, art and don't tell nobody I told you but I like variety women, all different types..."

He continued to talk but I zoned out after hearing the variety women part... like Lucas you were doing good.. learn to shut up.

LUCAS POV
I went on and on about how much I liked her and that if she would give me a chance, I would never do her wrong... I know I just meet her a while ago but I just know shes not like the other broads I be messing with... I want to get to know her better.

When I finished talking I just smiled at her but honestly she didn't look interesting, it looked like she been ignoring a nigga this whole time.

She opened the passenger side door realizing child lock was off and got out the car grabbing her purse and phone.

I grabbed her arm just before she was about to shut her door.

"Look... " she started, " You seem coo and all but I'm not like these other girls.. " I smiled at her because we had been talking about this that whole time so I know she was listening.

"So just know I'm not gonna fuck you or be your little groupie Lucas. " my smile immediately dropped and my face was covered with confusion.

"So I'm telling you now, don't waste your time. Thanks for the ride though. " she got out of my grip and walked into her house.

Im mad confused yo.

I just drove home.

Later...
Nobodies pov
"Yesss daddyyyyy!" ??? was moaning loudly in Lucas room....

To be continued...

Who do yall think the girl is?

Do y'all think JaMera was wrong for assuming?

Who's your favorite character so far?

Do yall feel bad for Lucas?

Do y'all really think Lucas would change for JaMera?

LEAVE COMMENTS AND STAR FOR ME, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
179K 8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...