Breaking Them Up (BoyxBoy) (O...

By PassionInFlames

“I love you” the words that tore from his mouth straight to my heart were spoken softly. So softly, I could b... More

Breaking Them Up (BoyxBoy)
Breaking Them Up :::2:::
Breaking Them Up :::3:::
Breaking Them Up :::4:::
Breaking them Up :::5:::
Breaking Them Up :::6::::
Breaking Them Up :::7:::
Breaking Them Up :::8::::
Breaking Them Up :::9::::
Breaking Them Up ::::11:::::
Breaking Them Up :::12:::
Breaking Them Up :::13:::
Keeping Us Together :::1:::
Keeping Us Together :::2:::
Keep Us Together :::3::::
Keeping Us Together :::4::::
Keeping Us Together ::::5::::
Keeping Us Together :::6::::
Keeping Us Together :::7:::
Keeping Us Together :::8:::
Keeping Us Together :::9:::
Keeping Us Together :::10:::
Finding Each Other :::1:::
Finding Each Other :::2:::
Find Each Other :::3:::
Finding Each Other :::4:::
Finding Each Other :::5:::
Finding Each Other :::6:::
Finding Each Other :::7:::
Finding Each Other :::8:::

Breaking Them Up :::10::::

13.9K 268 65
By PassionInFlames

*Damien’s POV*

I march into Kyle’s room, this time not bothering to wait up for a pretty blonde escort. Just as I walk in, about to rant at him for missing three days of school for seemingly no reason, he holds up a calm hand telling me to wait a second.

“I will not wait a-!” the rest of my sentence is cut off as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, covering my mouth with a large hand and smushing me into his side. I struggle noisily, but he keeps my wrapped firm, his cell phoen sandwiched between his shoulder and his ear.

“Yes” he sighs “I realize how bad that’d…. okay dad. Okay.” he sighs “yes, I’m well aware” I starin my ears, trying to hear the other side of the conversation “There really isn’t much I can do ab-” hs stops talking again, lips thinning. “I’m not saying th-” he mouths a curse word and lets the person on the other line talk over him. I was starting to feel warm pressed against him like this.

“Fine. Bye” he pressed end and released me simultaneously. “You really havn’t one polite bone in your body….” he glowered at me.

That’s when I remember I’m here to ask where the hell he’s been. “Dude, right back at you! Where have you been? Seth and Karen are weak right now, we should be hitting them with all we’ve got! Haven’t you ever played Zelda? That’s the best strategy there is!”

He stares at me analysingly “Some of us can’t spend all our time palying video games”

“Well, whatever, I was just using a metaphor…” his eyes were to flat right now. It was kind of creeping me out, having the unyielding, completely defensive orbs pierce into me “Why haven’t you been at school? You don’t look sick or anything…” I look at him closely, avoiding his eyes.

“Family issues” he rubs his temples, walking past me and sitting on his piano bench.”Is that all you came for?”

He sounded like Seth. “What, ‘m not allowed to just visit?”

He opens his mouth, and I can practically read the sarcastic comeback in his eyes before it’s blinked away. His mouth closes and he looks at me, an intense look, but at least the brown to his eyes has some sort of dimension to them again. “You came… just to visit?”

My head tilts “Yeah, I guess. Why, is that weird?”

He looks at me. He just looks at me until I feel more then naked. I feel so exposed its like he’s staring right through my eyes and into me. My stomach twists. I want to look away but can’t seem to drop his gaze. My arm hairs raise. Why was he looking at me like that? “Kyle..?”

He blinked, and the probing gaze was dropped “My apologies, I was lost in thought”

Was it just me, or did this kid get more formal to express embarrassment? Thinking back to when he was asking me to be friends with beneifts I decide, yes, he did. Did that mean he was embarrassed for looking at me like that? Because truth be told, I was the one who felt embarrassed.

I sit on his bed, trying to be casual about it, but feeling the sensation of exposure I’d felt linger in the hair settling on my arms and the back of my neck. “What were you thinking about? And what’s up with you and your dad? You two fighting?”

He looks away, and all traces of the strange eye contact we’d shared vanish “It’s a family issues thing” he rubs his temple “My obnoxious cousin is getting married, and I’d really rather not attend, because I know that if I do, certain words will be said against my family…”

“That sucks” he was to vague for me to say much else “If I can help in any way, let me know”
I said it because that’d what you say to a friend who was dealing with something rough. I didn’t actually mean that if I could help in any way other then a minor one that I’d like to actually get involved, but Kyle, whose gaze had returned to probing my face the moment I spoke, seemed to take me literally.

“You’ll help me?”

Shit.

**************

When you’re and dude and get used to the drafty feeling of a dress, you know something in your life is terribly wrong. When your friend takes you to the wedding as his date and girlfriend ‘Karen’ but won’t explain why, something is wrong. What was I doing wrong?

If I knew, I wouldn’t be in this situation.

“Damien, before we get out of this limo and officially arrive, I want you to repeat what we’ve gone over” Kyle seemed to be implying that I was a) stupid and b) paying attention when he’d gone on and on endlessly about how to behave. I adjust my wig with a sigh.

“Don’t talk to anyone unless I have to, try to stick around you, introduce myself as your girlfriend Karen” those are the only three I really deemed important enough to note, and Kyle nodded in approval. “Am I allowed to eat?” I ask critically.

“If there food around, sure, eat all you want” then he opens the door and we step out.

Weddings were boring. But there was nothing more boring then someone elses family wedding-especially when you were to young to get drunk. I was left on an uncomfortable church bench next to Kyle who respectfully looked straight ahead and listen to a dull religious ceremony.

After that we all got into cars again and lugged ourselves to the grooms parents house for the after party. All the while, Kyle was talking to this man or that woman or this cousin or that grandparent and so on and so on. I was beginning to die of utter bored, when I noticed a woman with a plate holding the most delicious looking choclate cake I have ever seen.

That’s when I noticed everyone, myself and Kyle not included, had some. “Kyle” I tug on his sleeve like a little kid trying to get his mothers attention.

He simply gives me a quick peck on the cheek and a ‘not now babe’. Pft, some fake boyfriend he was. I could do way better-maybe a real boyfriend? Or one who preferably didn’t make me wear dresses and blonde wigs?

Do you know what? I didn’t really need his permission anyways. He wouldn’t notice if I slipped away for a quick second-he was preoccupied yet again, talking to old men who showed no interest into me other then to pinch my ass-which had happened rather frequently. It was like instant karma though-the gross old perverts didn’t realize they were harassing a very pretty boy.

Wandering away as discreetly as possible, I make my way to the house. Why? Because that’s where people are continuously steaming out, delicious ckae in their hands. It’s a good conclusion to jump to that I’d find the mouth watering chocolate inside.

I walk through the propped open door to find more slightly tipsy wedding goers. I ask one at random where the food was and they point me down a hallway. I happily head that way, knowing my venture was taking me closer and closer to the cake. “Hey, are you Karen?”

It takes me a moment to realize that right now I am Karen. I stop walking and turn back, the motion making my dress twirl up a little. Damn things, caught in the air like kites. I stare at a handsome looking guy, who appears to be a few years older then me. He gives me a friendly smile. “So you are?”

I pop my lips, trying to conjure up my ‘girl voice’ which hadn’t been used to frequently. “Yep. Looking for Kyle? He’s-”

“No no” Mr. Friendly coem up and drapes an arm over me like we were old friends, steering me off in a random direction “I was actually hoping to meet you. My brother’s Frank, the one getting married? Do you remember him? you met once” I nod, even though I don’t know that Karen had met Frank. “Well, he told me a lot” his smile broadens “about you. I was eager for the opportunity to meet”

“Oh, well” maybe that’s why Kyle didn’t want me to wander away? His cousin here seemed a little overly friendly. “I have to get back to kyle, but you’re welcome to join me”

“Oh, that’s nonsense. He can wait a bit. You came in for food right? The kitchen is this way” I’m helplessly dragged away from the only exist I know of and further into the house, this strange cousin of Kyle chatting to me like it was normal “Oh, I’m Mickey, by the way”

“Cool…” try to step out of his embrace, but without seeming to use an once of effort he drags me through another doorway. I can’t help but ntoice this one is a dead end. “Umm…. Mickey?” he shuts the door behind him and grins at me.

“What? I thought we could have some fun” he leers at me hungrily “I’m curious as to what’s under that little red dress..” he steps closer to me, one of his palms wrapping around my thigh, all his friendly good natured vibes dying around him.

Two problems-One, I’m not that kind of guy. Two-I’m guessing Kyle would kill me if I let anyone else find out his wedding date is a tranny. I slap the perverts hand off and back away from him, my eyes narrowing in disgust “What the fuck?”

“Oh please, don’t act all innocent. You can’t be to pure, after all” he steps closer again, so I step back. It coutninoues like this until I bump into the wall.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I reply. What did this obnoxious boy know about Karen?

“Oh?” his sadist smile widens “So you’re claiming Kyle’s not just like his dad?”

I stare at him, puzzled. “Stop playing dumb” he presses up against me. I give him a shove, but he only falters for a moment before stepping right back against me, chest to chest. He puts his lips to my ear “I guess that makes you just like his mom then. Tell me, are you going to stay in your bastard childs life?”

My what…? “What do you mean..?”

He grabs a fistful of my wig. I feel it shift on my head a little…. Shit. “Stop acting like you have no idea what I’m talking about” he snaps

“I don’t…” Well, that wasn’t true. My confused brain was just starting to defog. Bastard child… just like Kyle’s dad….never even heard mention of his mother…. “I really don’t…” I say again, hoping he’ll say it for me, say it so I don’t have to think it first.

“You’re an idiot.” he growls “But I’m done with your preggers bullshit” he said it. Karen was…pregnant?! Did Seth know? Obviously Kyle knew… and it was his? “Now you’re going to put out like the slut you are” I blink-I wanted more time to process this, but he ahd other ideas in mind.

“Wa-” I’m about to spill the beans that this gorgous gal is indeed male, but his lips attack mine first. And by attack, imean attack. This wasn’t playful roughness, this was bruising, swell inducing, lip on lip torture. Ouch. My automatic response it to punch him, but before my fist connects he’s grabbed my arm and twisted it at an awkard and painful angle.

“Let’s not make this harder then it has to be” he whispers. I feel kind of ill, but mostly, lost in thought still. If Karen was pregnant why hadn’t we just told Seth? He was a little young, and a lot to stupid to be a father. I’m distracted as Kyle’s hand goes to where a breast would be located if I was female. “You’re kind of flat” he complains “But, whatever, it doesn’t-”

“Matter?” Mickey’s face turns away from me, to where a pissed looking Kyle stands, much like the day I first bumped into him. “How generous of you to not care what size my girlfriends chest is.” Mickey steps away from me. I watch his adams apple bob as he swallows.

“Dude, it’s not what it looks like. She was coming onto me” Mickey falters to explain “I just went along with it, I’m sorry, but it was all her” he points an accusing finger at me, and my mouth drops a little. I know Kyle would enver believe that, but come on. This guy was crazy.

“Get out” he orders. Mickey hurries past him, head down.

Even though the dude was a dipshit, I so didn’t want to be left alone with Kyle, who looked like he was going to explode, setting this fancy mansion on fire. The very same Kyle who, with very perfect posture, stalked his way over to me. He puts a firm hand on my shoulder and squezes viciously.

“Are you hurt?” he asks, sounding pissed.

“No. But, we have some stuff to talk about…” the anger on his face diminishes a little, then lights right back up.

“You’re an idiot!” he shakes me “What did I specifically say not to do?!”

“I’m sorry, but I’m kind of glad I did. Karen is pregnant?” I ask.

“That’s none of your business” he says, gritting his teeth.

“Yeah, it kind of is” I point out “We’re partners.”

Brown eyes stare at me. Then he slowly shakes his head “No, not anymore. I’m done”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duh duh duh!

What an eventful chapter ^^
Think I revealed the last or even the biggest secret hidden in this story? YOU THINK WRONG.
this story actually only has like, three chapters left. Then the sequel, but of course :)

Dear 400 people who read this but don't vote or comment. Gtfo! All you are is a useless number on my screen. You've read every chapter and given me nothing, taking what im giving (which I put ALOT of effort into)and not holding up your end of the bargain. GO AWAY.

To the twenty or so who are nice enough to vote. Thanks, but I'd really prefer comments.

To the thirty who seem to vote and comment. I love you. vote and comment some more. You'll never realize how much you each mean to me <3

A little bit of Light fans: Check out the notice I'm posting on my profile please.

Sorry for the longish authors note. Comment <3 ^^

Continue Reading