percabeth one shots

Af blueconverseses

Please Read Description :) Disclaimers: - I do not own the PJO characters. - This book is labeled "mature"... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
LOVE YAH
Chapter 38
birthday and anniversary !!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HAPPY B-DAY & ANNIVERSARY
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Fanfiction
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank YOU

Chapter 62

11K 304 203
Af blueconverseses

{sorry for all the grammatical errors, I am fully aware}

"Yeah?" Percy smiled.

"Yes," Annabeth grinned, "now shut up and let me work. I have to go to Olympus, give them to Apollo, then I'll be right back."

Percy groaned, kissing her shoulder, "Can't Apollo and Hermes wait? I'm sure their game room isn't that important."

Annabeth scoffed, placing her palm on his forehead, pushing him away slowly. She pecked his lips before quickly leaving his cabin, making sure he wouldn't distract her furthermore. Annabeth made her way towards the Athena Cabin to grab the blueprints.

"Jake! Give it back! No!" A Hecate camper screamed when Jake dropped it only to grab onto it again.

Annabeth chuckled. "What is that?"

Lauren ran up to them, gasping. "That," she glared at the boy, "is a dangerous spell. It reverses age, temporarily of course, still very dangerous." She explained, trying to grab it back.

Annabeth took it from Jake. "You do realize that it's empty?" Annabeth said, narrowing her eyes, opening the lid. It was quiet for minutes before Jake spoke

Jake shook his head, "It's a purple 'gas', " he rolled his eyes, making little quotations with his fingers.

"It's clear, Jake, it's empty-" Annabeth's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the floor.

Lauren shrieked and pushed Jake away, kneeling to Annabeth. "Oh my gods, she inhaled it! Jake you idiot!" Lauren yelled.

Jake looked a little panicked, "Uh- no, how? What-"

Lauren pointed to the Poseidon Cabin, "Go get Percy!" She exclaimed and Jake started, but stopped.

"Shouldn't we get Chiron-"

"Just do it!" She yelled and Jake scrambled away, knowing she'd probably turn him into a rat for 24 hours if not. Jake ran to the cabin, didn't even knock and scrambled in.

"Oh- uh hey Jake-" Percy started, dropping his sword, as he was cleaning it.

"It's- She-" Percy frowned. "Annabeth!" Jake exasperated and Percy widened his eyes, running past the fifteen year old.

Lauren was holding Annabeth's head up, thankful most campers were at breakfast. Percy ran up to the pair, holding her face. "What happened?" Percy demanded.

Lauren gulped, "She inhaled a curse. She's fine! It's just-" Percy carried Annabeth, jogging to the infirmary.

Placing her onto a bed, an Apollo camper pushing him away. "But-" Percy started.

Will shook his head. "Sorry Perce, you know the rules." Percy glared and stood outside the infirmary. Lauren tentatively spoke.

"She inhaled an aging potion, well, reverse aging- uh, potion. Spell. Gas. Thing. Um-"

"Reverse aging? Like... She'll turn into... A child?!" Percy exclaimed, panicked. "Forever?!"

She widened her eyes. "No! Of course not. It's temporary, maybe like 24 uh. Maybe 48 hours, maybe more... "

Percy exhaled but then tightened his fingers into his hair. "Um- okay, um, uh-"

Lauren gulped, "I got to go to uh training. I'm so sorry Percy! Don't worry, she's going to be fine. I swear." Lauren exclaimed, running off, terrified of what she'd done. She was definitely turning Jake into a rat. Maybe a fly. She wasn't sure yet.

"Dude, nothing's wrong with her. It's like she's sleeping-" Will started, walking over to him.

Percy jumped, "She inhaled a reverse aging potion thing that's completely temporary and lasts like a day... Or two." He said in one breath. Will blinked.

"Wow... So, just another day at Camp Half Blood."

Percy punched his shoulder, "Dude! Army girlfriend is going to be a... Kid?! What the- wait, why did you leave her alone." Percy demanded, making Will make a face.

"I thought she was just asleep- oh shit." Will whispered.

Annabeth wasn't laying in bed anymore, she was gone.

"Where did she go?!!" Percy exclaimed, widening his eyes towards the empty bed.

They heard a giggle. Again. And again. The boys looked at each other and Will cleared his throat. "Dude you have most feminine laugh I have ever-"

Percy hit his shoulder. "That wasn't me!"

"Hi!" A little girl exclaimed. Will and Percy looked at each other.

"I think that was Annabeth." Will whispered.

Percy gulped and whispered. "I think so too- gah!" He exclaimed, when a little person locked onto his legs.

It was three year old Annabeth. With blonde shoulder length hair, tight curls, skinny little body, she was so short. Her chubby cheeks and little teeth. She was wearing a large black T-shirt that fit like a dress. Will gaped. "Percy, you're girlfriend is the cutest thing I have ever seen."

Percy gulped down at the blonde little girl smiling up at him. "Uhh."

Will scoffed. He scooped up Annabeth into his arms, making her laugh and clap. "Hey there! I'm Will." He exclaimed, placing her on the bed. Percy walked over, "Percy, have you never seen a three year old before? Come on, hold her."

Percy swallowed, "Of course I have. I am really good with kids believe it or not. It's just- I can't believe Annabeth is... She's... Little. Oh my gods.... She is cute." Percy grinned.

Annabeth smiled a toothy grin, standing up on the bed. She ran to Percy, wrapping her little arms around his neck. "Yay!" She exclaimed, putting her whole weight onto him. Percy laughed, carrying her. Will smiled, "Well, I have to go to breakfast, I'm sure you can handle this."

He widened his eyes. "What?! Will, no, you can't leave-" Percy scowled as Will ran out of the infirmary.

Percy took a deep breath, looking at Annabeth. She smiled back, placing her nose against his cheek. Percy couldn't help it- he smiled.

"Okay Wise Girl, let's get you to Chiron, yeah? You like that?" Percy said, smiling. Annabeth nodded, and kept nodding. "Uh, you can stop now." She didn't. "Annabeth, you're going to throw up." She kept nodding, and suddenly laughed. That cute little giggle.

Percy groaned. "You're three years old and still the death of me."

Annabeth kept a straight face as he started walking out of the infirmary, then started running it the Big House. He didn't want anyone to see Annabeth, not at least until he spoke with Chiron first.

"What in the world-" Chiron started, as he first laid eyes on the pair.

Percy sat Annabeth down on the couch. "Stay here okay? Stay." He whispered, and she just looked at him with those gray eyes. Percy sighed and looked at the shocked Chiron. "It's a long story..."

Needless to say, Chiron laughed for three minutes straight.

Keep a straight face, keep a straight face, Percy chanted to himself as he walked to his table, with Annabeth in his arms of course. Nobody has paid attention to him yet-

"OH MY GODS!" Someone screamed from the Aphrodite table. "ANNABETH AND PERCY HAD A KID?!"

Percy groaned, slumping his head against the table. Now the entire camp was looking at them. "She's not our kid!" Percy exclaimed. "She's Annabeth!"

Clarisse snorted, "So princess got herself turned into a baby?"

Percy glared. "It was an accident."

"She's so cute!!" Someone exclaimed. Annabeth smiled and laughed, making everybody 'aw' in a synch. Percy grinned. Looking down onto his plate, he waited until everybody's attention was not on Annabeth.

"Baby food." Percy wondered, and some... Goo thing appeared on the plate. Percy wrinkled his nose and got the spoon. "Annabeth..." He sang, holding the spoon of food in front of her. She ate it. Wow. Okay. Percy fed her until the plate was gone, then cleaned her mouth. Thank gods he ate breakfast before everybody else.

"Pershy!" Annabeth exclaimed, clapping.

Percy shook his head. "Percy, Wise Girl, Peerccyy."

"Pershy!!" She shouted, clapping until she fell back on the bed. Percy laughed, helping her onto a sitting position.

"Pershy it is then." Percy sighed, getting up from the bed. It's barely been a couple of hours and he was already dying. Taking care of babies was hard. Thank goodness Thalia was coming. Percy had Iris messaged her and she burst out laughing, looking excited.

"This is going to be amazing. I have to take my camera. Oh my gods, I'll ask Artemis. I'm sure she'll agree considering Annabeth is pretty much amazing." Thalia had said. Percy just nodded along, grateful that someone else would be able to take care of his crazy-baby-blonde-girlfriend.

"Pershy! Food!" She shouted, making Percy jump. "Food, food, food-" she babbled over and over until she lost her balance and fell off the bed.

"Shit!" Percy cursed, panicking as the little blonde fell. Percy scrambled over as she quickly sat up, her breathing hitching. Her bottom lip curled, her gray eyes becoming glassy and Percy groaned. "Annabeth, Anna, come on don't cry baby, come on." He begged and she started crying.

Percy quickly carried her, as she cried louder, hitting her head. Annabeth probably hit her head as she fell. Percy patted her back, shushing her lightly. Until she was only letting out tired little whimpers. Percy lifted her head from his shoulder, "You good?" He asked, smiling. She blinked back, yawning. "You're such a good girl Annie, you sleepy? Let's get you to bed." Percy whispered, laying her on his bed again (this time with her body squished against the wall).

Percy brought the blanket up to her chin, kissing her forehead. He went to change his shirt, wet for, tears, until she started crying again. "What's wrong?" He wondered, coming back. She hummed, and he smiled. "Go to sleep Wise Girl."

Percy took off his shirt only to have her cry again and he instantly understood. Percy always did that as a kid- his mother teased him about it for years. "Can't sleep alone Anna?" Percy whispered, pushing back some blonde hair from her eyes. She just looked back at her and Percy kissed her nose. "Let me change, okay? I'll be right back."

As soon as he left she started fake-crying again. Percy changed into his hoodie, putting on some sweat pants. Jumping onto the bed, Annabeth suddenly laughed, and clapped. He laid down next to her, slipping under the sheets. "Okay Wise Girl, nap time." He said, and she babbled some words, clapping. He rubbed her back until she was softly sleeping against his neck. Percy smiled, closing his heavy eyelids.

"Well isn't this cute." A voice said and Percy groaned, recognizing it.

"Thalia, shudddup." Percy mumbled, sitting up. Well tried, Annabeth's little body was in his arms.

Thalia laughed, "That was so cute! I even took a picture! See!?" She exclaimed, showing him the picture with her cell phone.

"We are pretty cute." Percy admitted then blinked. "Why do you have a cell phone? Doesn't that attract monsters..?"

She shrugged, "I can take care of myself. Besides, it's really convenient. Now, I have a feeling we should wake her up before she won't be able to sleep at night. And I should probably change her diaper. I got this, you want to go eat dinner? I ate before I came here."

Percy grinned. "Thals you are an angel I swear. Oh my gods thank you!" Percy exclaimed. He placed Annabeth onto the bed, and hugged Thalia until her feet barely grazed the ground.

"Oh shut up already. Now go away." Thalia huffed. "You're lucky I have experience with little kids."

Percy frowned, "How?"

She shrugged lightly, "Just 'cause. Now change before I kick you out myself Kelp Face." Percy rolled his eyes, but agreed. She might technically be younger, number wise, but 100% smarter then him. Percy literally had no doubt in that.

Percy was exhausted, all he wanted to do was curl up in bed and go to sleep. Training new campers was hard, but it paid off. With a yawn, he walked into his cabin. "Finally, you Kelp Head." Thalia exclaimed and Percy blinked, completely forgetting about Thalia and Annabeth.

"Oh man." Percy groaned, and Thalia sighed.

"Well, she just fell asleep. Expect her to wake up in a few hours, give her whatever she wants. Hopefully this stupid curse won't last long. I can only stay for a few days, I'm meeting Artemis and the Hunters in Rhode Island soon for a f- oh never mind. Night!"

Percy gaped, "What? Don't leave! Thal-" the door closed and Percy bit his lip. He quickly changed and saw the messy curls sticking out of her sheets.

With a tired sigh he was tempted to sleep on another bunk, but scared she'd fall off. Percy laid down next to her, and in seconds fell asleep.

He woke up to crying, really loud crying, right next to his ear crying. Percy groggily opened his eye to see Annabeth crying. Percy say up quickly, hitting his forehead. "OW!" He yelled, clutching his forehead- only adding to her loud cries. "OW, uh- it's okay. Annabeth, sh sh, baby come on." Percy whispered, pushing some of her curls away.

Annabeth sniffled, "Pershy."

Percy sighed, "Did you have a little nightmare?" He whispered, her hair sweaty. Annabeth just stayed laying down, her eyes closed. Is she asleep? Um- okay. Percy laid down next to her, praying to his dad that she'd be normal Annabeth in the morning.

Percy woke up again and it was still dark, Annabeth was hitting his face. "Pershy!" She exclaimed and Percy groaned.

"Annie, go to sleep." Percy begged and she giggled and laid down on his stomach. Good enough. Percy relaxed until she started hitting his stomach. It was light, barely bothered him at all, but then she started to tickle him. Her fingers tickling his stomach. He jerked away suddenly.

"Annie!" He exclaimed, trying not to smile. She giggled and Percy mentally groaned because as exhausted as he was, she was so darn cute.

He quickly hugged her, making her squeal, and wrapped his arms around her so she wouldn't move. Laying down, his cheek was against her back as she laughed and wriggled. Trying to get away, Annabeth suddenly stopped. Percy opened an eye, and slowly loosened his grip. When he had finally relaxed, Annabeth sat up and threw herself on top of him. "Annabeth!" He exclaimed yet again. That sneaky little-

"Pershy!" She laughed.

"Even at your little age you can outsmart me. I don't know if I should be insulted or not." Percy whispered. Annabeth just smiled and Percy grinned with a sigh. "Bed time Wise Girl. I'm sleepy, okay? Can you let me sleep?" He asked. Her lip curled and she sniffled with a nod. Percy's heart tore and as he laid down. He let her lay down next to him, knowing she'd probably never fall asleep. He gently pulled her curls back, his eyelids already closing. Ah, he'll just rest his eyes, just for a bit. What harm can a little girl do?

Percy woke up to the sun on his face. He frowned, and sat up so quick he hit his head on the top of his bunk when he didn't feel the little body next to him. "Annabeth?!"

"I was waiting for you to wake up!" A girl exclaimed, and Percy looked over. Oh boy.

Five year old Annabeth was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. Better said, Annabeth at any age was the cutest person he'd probably ever see. She was wearing a shirt that fit her like a dress, and sitting on the floor, eating some of his secret candy.

And of course the first thing Percy said was, "Hey! That's my candy!" he complained.

Annabeth laughed and shrugged, "Sooorryyy Pershy." Her lips were stained red with the lollipop and her fingers were sticky.

Percy got up and sat in front of her, "Do you know who I am?"

Annabeth nodded her head enthusiastically. "You're Pershy!"

"It's Percy, with a 'sss' sound." Percy tried.

She shyly looked to the floor, "Can I call you Pershy pleeaase?" Annabeth begged.

He sighed with a nod. "Well, I have no idea what to do with you." Annabeth just looked at him while sucking on her lollipop looking so darn adorable. After a second she shrugged and started walking away, towards the door. "No! Annabeth! Not yet!" Percy exclaimed, scooping her up before she could even touch the knob.

"Awww! I want to go outside!" She complained, pouting angrily. Percy shook his head.

"No baby, not know, you gotta wait." He tried and she glared, her arms stubbornly crossed. Gods, she was barely five years old and glaring at him. Percy grinned and saw her lips twitch.

"Stop it!" She giggled, hitting his face with her sticky fingers.

"Eeewww, sticky fingers." Percy made a face making her laugh and raise her hands up as he placed her on the floor.

"I'll wash my hands! I know how because I'm a big girl." Annabeth chided, walking into the bathroom. Percy laughed when he saw how she couldn't reach the handles of the sink, even on her tiptoes.

"Come on Wise Girl, let me help you." He smiled, carrying her. Annabeth put some foam soap on her hands, and turned around, smearing it not his cheek. "Anna!" He shrieked, not daring to open his eyes. She laughed loudly, like the trouble maker she was. "Wash your hands before I drop you!" He warned and heard the sink turn on.

"I'm done!" She exclaimed happily. Percy blindly placed her on the floor, and quickly started washing his face from the soap. Drying his face, Annabeth was nowhere.

Percy cursed. "Annabeth! Come on, we uh, have to go now!" He yelled. Nothing. "Are we playing a game?" Percy wondered. "Hide and seek?" Percy groaned. "Here or not, here I come!"

Needless to say, Annabeth was not even the cabin. Percy had found her in tears near the volleyball courts, everybody stopping and wanting to comfort her. She just pushed them away.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled, running to her. He wanted to scold her for running out like that but her tears concerns him. "What's wrong honey?" He breathed.

She sniffled, "I got lost and I thought you left me because you were mad at me." She started crying and Percy quickly kneeled down to hug her.

"Shh, I'm never leaving you okay Annabeth? I was back at the cabin, looking for you. See? Next time you can't run out like that okay?" Percy soothed, feeling relieved.

She nodded, her little arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He tried to pull her away but she hung tighter and shook her head. Percy stood up, Annabeth in his arms, her little sniffled against his neck. Was he going to breakfast like this? Guess so.

Percy sat awkwardly on his table, Annabeth still in his arms. Her breathing was calm. "Annabeth?" He whispered and she didn't even stir. "Terrific."

Percy ate breakfast with everybody staring at him and people snapping pictures of the little blonde.

Annabeth woke up shortly after and mumbled, "Hungry." She mumbled, her cheek red.

Percy laughed, "Had a nice fifteen minute nap? Come on, it's breakfast time." He grabbed some grapes and gave them to her.

Percy was practicing and forced Annabeth to sit on the side. She sat down with her legs crossed and arms folded in front of her. Percy cautiously left her there and took out his sword. He was sweating bullets when he stopped and took a glance to find her on the floor talking to herself and playing her her own hands. Her curls were tangly. What on earth could she doing?

Percy went towards a dummy and continued hitting it.

Feeling a pull on his leg he stopped and saw Annabeth rubbing her eyes. "I'm tired Pershy." She lifted her arms.

"Uhh, Wise Girl. Why don't you sleep on the chairs, I'm all sweaty." He told her, kneeling down.

She pouted with bleary eyes, "It's really hard, I want my bed." Percy sighed and held her hand, walking towards his cabin. Annabeth practically collapsed when she went onto his bed Percy kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay? I'll be right back." Percy whispered. Annabeth nodded. By the time he finished his shower, Percy had gotten out with a towel wrapped around his waist, half sleepy himself.

"Percy?!" Annabeth exclaimed, making him jump.

"What?!" He said, and realized Annabeth said it. "Annabeth! You're... You!" He smiled.

Annabeth held the blanket closer to herself and blinked. "What? Why am I here?"

Percy frowned. "Don't you remember the little potion thing?"

She blinked, "Yeah, but- oh my gods. It.."

"Yup," Percy sighed, "I took care of little you Wise Girl."

Annabeth had her mouth agape and shook her head. "Distracting, gods put some clothes on and get me some too!" She begged and Percy smirked.

"Whatever you say Wise Girl." He took out some shorts and a shirt and gave them to her. Not before holding her chin and pressing his lips against hers. "Feels nice to finally kiss you."

Annabeth smiled, kissing his cheek and pushed away. "Go to the bathroom Seaweed Brain."

Percy laughed and took some clothes to change into. When he got out she was sitting on his chair with her thinking face. "So I actually reversed... in age? How's that even-"

Percy sighed sitting on the chair next to her. "Wise Girl, it's some Hecate magic stuff, just glad you're 16, gods." He hugged her tightly.

"Even if I don't remember the past day?" She sighed, leaning into his hold.

"What a day."

Ehhh, this chapter is okay, not really the best.

Spring break baby, HECK YES.

QOTC: If I made a YouTube channel, what would you guys like to see? Would you guys subscribe?
AOTC: I have a channel, but it has nothing in it, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO GUYS.

{March 29, 2016}

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

131K 1.7K 81
April 2024: Started Editing Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes or inside the minds of the other demigods? Or perhaps, what becomes of them af...
197K 3.7K 21
These are HOO and Reader one shots! I own nothing because I don't any of the characters and I certainly don't own you. I will do any request...
470K 8.3K 35
One-Shots of the one and only Percabeth! Also includes one-shots of HOO characters. Some of these are my own ideas. Others I have gotten off headcann...
65.4K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...