The Devil and I [Completed]

Bởi imalwaysdreamin

Her name's Angelle Avery, she gets mocked and bullied everyday just cause she isn't as beautiful as her two s... Xem Thêm

Please Read:)
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 11
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 16
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 19
c h a p t e r 20
c h a p t e r 21
c h a p t e r 22
c h a p t e r 23
c h a p t e r 24
c h a p t e r 25
c h a p t e r 26
c h a p t e r 27
c ha p t e r 28
c h a p t e r 29
c h a p t e r 30
e p i l o g u e
j e r e m y

c h a p t e r 9

11K 522 96
Bởi imalwaysdreamin

"Amusement park? Yes!" I cheered as I got out of Edward's car.

"Come on, let's go have some fun!" Edward said and held my hand. My heart skipped a beat.

"Where should we go first?" he asked me once we bought the tickets and entered the park.

"That!" I looked at the roller coaster excitedly and pointed to it.

"Uh...are you sure?" He asked me, sounding a little hesitant.

"Come on, you're not scared right?" I asked him before dragging him to the queue.

"Um...no, not really?" He answered a little uncertainly.

When it was our turn to ride the roller coaster, Edward looked a little pale.

"Are you okay? We can skip this ride if you don't want to ride it," I asked him, concerned.

"Can we?" Edward asked me hopefully and I nodded with a small smile, though a little disappointed.

We then went to ride the bumper cars. The playing area was pretty dark, but I could see teenage girls treating Edward like eye candy. Some of them were frowning at me and I tried my best to ignore them.

Several rides later, Edward then told me that he was afraid of heights. Despite avoiding most of the thrilling rides, I had fun.

"Are you hungry?" Edward asked after we went on several rides. "I don–" I wanted to answer but the growling of my stomach gave me away and I gave Edward a sheepish smile, "I guess I am."

Edward laughed at that and taking my hand in his once more, we went to a restaurant to have dinner.

The restaurant was decorated in some sort of fairyland theme and most items on the menu were pasta.

After we were seated at the back of the restaurant, the waiter came over to take our order.

"I'll have a crayfish pasta," Edward said as he pointed to the menu.

"Can I get a seafood pasta and a lemonade?" I told the waiter.

"Sure, beautiful," The waiter replied with a wink, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"He was totally flirting with you," Edward said with a chuckle after the waiter left our table.

"He was?" I asked him, a little shocked.

"You couldn't tell?"

"Not really," I replied.

"You're a ditz sometimes aren't you?" Edward laughed and reached over to ruffle my hair.

We had a small chat afterwards and the food soon came.

"Hey, can I drink some of your lemonade?" Edward asked me and I nodded.

Does that mean...we had an indirect kiss?

Thinking of this, my face heated up.

"Hey, you ok? Why are you so red?" came Edward's concerned voice.

"Huh? Y...Yeah, I'm fine," I told him, a little embarrassed.

"Do you have anywhere you want to go after this?" Edward asked after we both finished our food.

Yes, the ferris wheel. I wanted to say, but held back, knowing Edward's fear of heights.

"Uh...not really," I told him.

"Do you?" it was my turn to ask.

"Yeah, one place," Edward told me with a cheeky grin.

"Okay, shall we ask for the bill then?" I asked him with a smile, and he nodded.

I wanted to pay for my own food but Edward paid for us both.

"Thanks," I thanked Edward after we exited from the restaurant.

"What for?" He asked me with a raise of his eyebrows.

"For the food, as well as taking me here, I really enjoyed myself," I told him with a wide grin.

"Its no problem, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Oh, there's somewhere I wanted to take you," he told me and put his hands over my eyes.

"Don't look first."

I nodded uncertainly at that and Edward lead me somewhere. I could smell the scent of fresh flowers. Were we at some sort of garden?

"Ok, you can open your eyes now," Edward whispered in my ear, his breath sending tingles through my skin.

When I opened my eyes, my jaw dropped.

"Its so...beautiful," I told Edward, mesmerized.

In front of me, the merry-go-round lit up with dazzling lights, illuminating the dark, night sky; which were filled with glittering, diamond-like stars. The bright moon admidst the seemingly, vast and empty space, cast a soft glow on the surrounding flowers.

"Do you like it?" Edward asked, taking a step closer to me.

"Yes, I do," I said in a soft whisper, feeling Edward's face inch closer and closer to mine.

"I'm glad," were his last words before Edward's lips caught mine.

What do you think of the story?;) Please comment to let me know your thoughts and vote if you liked it <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

71.1K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
909K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
883K 36.5K 61
*WATTPAD FEATURED* *UNEDITED* "You can't erase the pain, nor can I. You can't erase the reasons behind my fake smiles, you can't change the past, nor...
WHISPERING SHADOWS Bởi ADITI

Bí ẩn / Thriller

1.3K 532 22
In a world where hidden dangers lurk, Her Royal Highness Princess Evangeline Amelia Delacroix, remains blissfully unaware of the imminent threats sur...