Nixon

By AmythestWinter

Never speak unless spoken to. Never look into his eyes. Never step out of line. Never speak his name. Nev... More

•••911•••
••• One •••
••• Two •••
••• Three •••
••• Four •••
••• Five •••
••• Six •••
••• Seven •••
••• Eight •••
••• Ten •••
••• Eleven •••
••• Twelve •••
••• Thirteen •••
••• Fourteen •••
••• Fifteen •••
••• Sixteen •••
••• Seventeen •••
••• Eighteen •••
••• Nineteen •••
••• Twenty •••
••• Twenty-One •••
••• Twenty-two •••
••• Twenty-Three •••
••• Twenty-Four •••
••• Twenty-Five •••
••• Twenty-Six •••
••• Twenty-Seven •••
••• Twenty-Eight •••
••• Twenty-Nine •••
••• Thirty •••
••• Thirty-One •••
••• Thirty-Two •••
••• Thirty-Three •••
••• Thirty-Four •••
••• Thirty-Five •••
••• Thirty-Six •••
••• Thirty-Seven •••
••• Thirty-Eight •••
Part II: Lily
••• Thirty-Nine •••
••• Forty •••
••• Forty-One •••
••• FOURTY-TWO •••
••• FOURTY-THREE •••
••• FOURTY-FOUR •••
••• Fourty-Five •••
••• Fourty-Six •••
••• Fourty-Seven •••
••• Fourty-Eight •••
Current Updates!!!
••• Forty-Nine •••
••• Fifty •••
••• Fifty-One •••
••• Fifty-Two •••
••• Fifty-Three •••
Leala
What Comes Next?

••• Nine •••

86.9K 3.2K 296
By AmythestWinter

My eyes are wide awake, glued to the white ceiling as his soft breathing is the only noise I can hear. After all that's happened in this one night, after all I've done, a part of me wonders if this is the end. It should be, I've just sealed a deal that he could be tried for sex with a minor. But I don't want this, whatever this is, to end. I want it to last as long as it can, as long as fate allows.
Turning my head to the left, my eyes scan over his face, the vulnerable piece of him now on display as the sun is about to rise and I'll be gone. God only knows where I'll be once he wakes up.

A piece of me wants to stay, another wants to flee, and another wants to climb on top of him and start over a whole new round. The soreness between my legs reminds me the last option probably isn't the best as I let out a heavy sigh.

Once we finished, Nixon closed his eyes and was out, just like me, but with all the thoughts running through my mind, I couldn't so simply shut my eyes and forget where I lay.

Hell, he took my innocence, but it was well worth it. Way worth it.

Just as I'm about to move my neck to the other side, the pain comes back to my neck. Ever since he bit me last night it's been in tremendous pain, making me wonder how hard he had to even bite. No doubt there's one heck of a bruise.

Sliding my feet over the edge of the massive bed, my feet hit the cold wooden floor as the duvet falls off from around my chest. As I hop up, I collect my clothes from the floor, only to see my shirt torn in two, unable to be worn.
I groan, dropping my shirt as I realize I can't even wear it. Damn him for that. I actually liked that blouse.

Just as I make my way towards the door, I hear movement, causing me to freeze in place and look around.

There, in all of his morning glory, Nixon sits up from the bed, a stern look covering his face. "Leaving so soon? Remember what I once told you about that?"

His tone is laced with anger as I stand by the door, my neck throbbing.
"I figured you'd want me to go before you woke up."

"And why would I want that?"

Why would he want that? I don't know! I assumed it.

Shrugging my shoulders, I watch as e stands up, his abs looking amazing as I stare at him. I can't believe I actually had sex with this man. Not just sex, mind-blowing at that as he took my innocence.

In no time Nixon stands before me, frowning as he sees that I'm covered up in a bra and my pants once more. "Should I go..." I trail off, watching as his hand raises, going behind my back to unclasp my bra.

"No," he answers, his voice deep as my bra falls to the floor and the cold air causes my nipples to become hard. "And I'd rather not want your body covered right now, Lily, so, take them off."

I don't know why I don't protest, why I just don't leave the room as he stands, waiting for me to become undressed.

My fingers unbuckle my pants and they come down, soon followed by my panties as his hand lands hard on my behind. I squeal, watching as he disappears into the massive closet.
I'm slow to follow as I see rows of suits lined up to perfection against one side of the closet. There, I see Nixon, pulling out some clothing articles from a white dresser.

Clothing is thrown at me, Nixon watching me, wondering if I'll obey. "Put them on, we're going out."

"Where?"

"Shopping."

"Why?" I ask, seeing in my hands the thin white bra made out of sheer lace and the matching panties. How does he have these. Just as I'm about to ask why he has them, he answers for me.

"I figured you'd be spending more time here."

"Really? Why would I?" I ask, crossing my arms as he takes the bra from my hands, putting it on for me.

"Because after last night, I doubt you'll want to resist me any more."

"Oh, please elaborate," I sarcastically reply as a sly smile appears upon his lips.

"Because, Lily, you've just had a taste of me like I've had a taste of you, and I'm pretty sure, you'll be an addict like I've become an addict of you."

My heart skips a beat at those words, my legs stepping into the panties as I slide them up my legs. "So, then why are we going shopping? I didn't take you for the type."

"No?"

I shake my head.

"Because now that I have you, I want to spoil you."

I leave it at that as I put on the dark wash jeans and the white sweater I've been given. Nixon changes fast, a pair of jeans and a leather jacket over a navy shirt, taking my hand as we go back into the bed room.

Memories flood my mind of last night, my cheeks heating up as I find my shoes. I stand before the bed, remembering how I moaned his name like some whore yet loved every second.

A cheek is pressed against mine, hands kneading my breasts as a moan surpasses my lips. As if last night was the final tie, all of his touches make me feel ten times better than before. I throw my head back as he kisses the place where he bit me last night, my hands running through his hair. "Let's go."

I lose contact of him as I put on my shoes and follow Nixon out of the door.
He leads me down to the garage, taking the keys to a Mercedes as the door is pulled open for me.

For the most part, the drive is silent, filled with tension as his hand is upon my thigh, his eyes locked hard upon the road. I already know we will be going down town, away from where we can be spotted easily.

By the end of the ride and the time we've pulled up into a garage, Nixon hurries to open the door for me. "Where to?"

"You're needing a whole new closet."

"What?" I ask, stopping in my tracks. "Why is that?"

Nixon rolls his eyes. "Because you're mine, Lily, and I like to spoil what is mine. If I want to shower you with the most expensive clothes, you accept, if I want to shower you with the most precious jewels, you will accept, and if I choose to give you anything, you'd better not decline."

I keep my mouth shut after that, letting him lead the way as we enter the first shop, one filled with expensive dresses.

In three hours I wonder how Nixon is not bored out of his mind. Once again we make a trip to his car, placing another helping of bags into his trunk and back seat.

We've hit many places from the most modern dresses to the most revealing stores. I was shocked when he took me into some lingerie store, but I can't doubt him anymore after last night.

I don't care if I seem like some slut as of now, I've found myself falling for him every second I'm around him, every touch he gives me.

"I've got to stop at the office, come on up."

Nixon is at work, answering one phone call as he finishes up the rest of some paper. "I've got to pee," I excuse myself, heading down to the bathroom.
Some people stare as I walk bye, but not like before. They sniff the air. Do I smell bad? They eyes follow me, some even blushing or bowing their head as I walk bye.

What the hell?

Entering the bathroom, I find it empty as I go to the stall and refresh myself. My body is sore as I sit down, and once again, memories of the night flood my mind. Just as I flush, the pain begins again in my neck.

Unlocking the stall, I move to the mirror, only, as I brush my hair out of the way, I find myself growing pale.
There, in the crook of my neck where the pain has been coming from, lays the scar of a bite mark, but it doesn't look human. Nothing about it looks human.

Come to think of it, Nixon's eyes, how they change color, don't even seem human.

...What have I gotten myself into.

<><>

"What the hell is this?" I snap, slamming the office door behind me, my legs sore as Nixon stares back at me, his eyes growing wide.

I've caught him. He looks nervous.
But what he did he expect, I wouldn't notice the giant mark on my neck?!

"Lily..." He warns, hanging up his phone as I cross my arms. "Sit down."

"Sit down?" I scoff. "You want me to sit down after I notice some new and massive scar upon my neck!" I snap, charging forward, watching as Nixon stands his ground behind his desk. "What is this?"

"A mark."

He answered. He answered straight away. "A mark?" I ask, confused as my lips form a thin line. "What kind of fucked up excuse it that."

His eyes turn black.

"Now, tell me, why do your eyes do that."

"Follow me."

"No, I need to know now," I state, holding my group as Nixon begs with me to follow him. To follow his orders like usual. "What the hell are you?"

"Since when did we establish I'm not human?"

He's getting smart with me, he's wanting to frustrate me as I stand, sore, and pissed off. "Tell me, Lily, when did you decide that I'm not human."

He's right, it sound stupid. It sounds so dumb to think that he's not human.
Sighing, I pinch the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes. "You're right, I'm sorry."

Opening my eyes, I'm only surprised to see Nixon right before me, those eyes causing me to push away and scramble towards the other side of the room. "What the fuck!" I shout, watching as those midnight blue eyes go from ice blue to black, swirling like the cloud of a storm. "What the hell are you!" I scream, watching with wide eyes as he faces me.

He's not human. He can't be. No one whose eyes can change like some magic is human. No one who can bite me like that is human, unless a cannibal with a massive mouth.

"Let's talk this out, Lily."

I shoot him a glare, my anger rising as he looks smug by his desk, just watching me, awaiting my next move. "What are you?" I ask, my words laced with demand as my back hits the glass of the window. "Why am I here. Are you going to eat me?"

He laughs.

His laugh deep and rich, sending shocks to my core, my body becoming hot as that sound vibrates through my body.

"Eat you? I'm not some savage, and the only way I'll be eating you is from-

"Stop!" I snap, already knowing what he's hinting at as a smile, one that stretches from ear to ear makes me want to cower. It's a wide grin, one of pearly whites, one that to an outsider would think belonged to a Move Star, but here, as I stand before him, it makes me fear him. "I want my answer."

He takes a step forward and I find myself pressed flush against the glass, his chest up against mine as my pupils dilate. He looks down at me, hands on either side of my body, those eyes piercing into mine. "Do you truly want to know?"

I'm hesitant, nodding my head as Nixon tilts his head to the side, a hand raising, pushing the strands of hair out of the way as he stares at the bite mark. His knuckles brush against the mark, my legs instantly weakening as my body feels electrified.

His fingers gently push against the mark, my head falling back as a moan escapes my mouth, my body betraying me right away. "You really want to know the truth," Nixon more like whispers to himself as my breath intake increases.

"I need to know," I express, feeling his hands on my hips.

"Then you need look no further than the big, bad wolf."

"Lily, you're back," mom greets, pulling me in for a hug, kissing my forehead. "How was it at Emily's?"

"Good," I mumble, throwing my keys down in the kitchen. "I'm going to bed, I just feel bad."

It's truth. I feel horrible, I feel sick. I've fallen and had sex with not only a man older than me, but a man who is not even human.

The second he said those words I left, calling an Uber as I fled. Nixon didn't even bother running after me, telling me he'd see me soon.

I throw myself onto my bed, the covers under my body as I stare up at the ceiling.

Those eyes, how they changed colors in seconds, they haunt me, reminding me that I willingly gave myself to a monster last night. That I allowed a monster to claim me, to dig those teeth into my neck like a cannibal.

But can I stay away?

He's a monster, he's not human, he would kill me, he may even want to actually kill me, he may go all American Physco on me.

But all the things he's done, the actions, the way I feel myself attracted to him, the way my body responds to him.

Terrance.

I pick up my phone, seeing three missed texts from him, two from Oliver, and a call from Emily.

Sunday night, six, feel like dinner?

I stare over Terrance's text, wondering how to respond, wondering if I should even respond.

I'm no ones, well, aside from the stupid bite on my neck that I've covered with concealer. But not even the concealer helps, no, it does cover up the scar, but when the brush goes against my skin, it burns, and when my fingers trace, shivers run trough my body.

Groaning, I push my face into the pillow, trying to forget those eyes, that mouth, those hands, that voice.

I close my eyes, running hands over my face as I take in a deep breath. "I hate this."

Sunday passes as I decide to tell Terrance I've caught the flu recently. I spend my day watching the girl in the mirror, the girl who holds the mark upon her neck of a monster.

Tomorrow is school, a day where I will be forced to go back to the reality I've wanted to deny.

Tomorrow I take actions. I take action to discover the truth, to corner Oliver and Emily as I squeeze those words from them that they stated they could not tell.

By the time night has settled in, I'm longing to return, to face danger as I push past that door and greet the beast who I allowed myself to believe was a good decision.

I won't go back.

I won't look down that street.

I won't go through that front door and look for him.

Monday comes fast as I stand at the entrance of school, a pair of headphones in my ears as I walk down the crowed halls. Only, something feels different. Something feels off.

It's like at Nixon's office, how those people watched me with an awkward gaze.

Some people I look in the eye, their heads bowing or shying away as I raise an eyebrow. For the most part half the students carry on like a typical day as others cannot take their eyes off of me.
What is going on?

I see Emily and Oliver before me, and just like the rest, their heads are slightly bowed as they look stiff. "What's up with everyone today?" I ask, looking behind me to see those who acted weird still watched me. "And you two as well."

Oliver can't a seem to meet my eyes, barely even letting them meet my face as Emily looks up to me. "We need to talk."

"Indeed we do," I reply, my hand gently taken, as if careful of harm, as I'm led down the hall to an isolated room as the words they speak only make me question my reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
925K 38.7K 27
《《 Sequel to Zion 》》 The dead should say dead, for death hath laid his hands on them for reasons to never question. It took her death to find out th...
353K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
11.3K 115 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...