Mutual Wierdness: A MunchingB...

By MinecraftNINJAAA

"We're all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible t... More

Mutual Wierdness: A MunchingBrotato Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - Who's MunchingBrotato?
Chapter 2 - At the Hotel
Chapter 3 - MineCon
Chapter 4 - Locked Out
Chapter 6 - Maybe They're All Right
Chapter 7 - Hide and Seek
Chapter 8 - So We're Going to Canada...

Chapter 5 - SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

1.8K 51 33
By MinecraftNINJAAA

There's only a certain amount of shit I'll take from people before I feel like ripping their ears off. Take note of that >:3

Yeah, deep down I'm an aggressive psychopath in need of anger management who hates nearly everything and everyone in the world so...yup :D

So I should probably start writing now. What do you guys think? Yes? Alright~

~ ~ ~

Chapter 5:

~Rosie's POV~

I sat in front of my computer at home with my dog Bacon at my feet. I could still hear my dad yelling at who knows who about who knows what downstairs. It was Friday, almost a week since MineCon, and I had just come home from school with Seth.

I logged into Twitter. Buried in all the tweets to me about Tyler, there was one person who tweeted me something different:

"@SkittlezNinja Congrats on 100K subs! I got a screenshot of it for you :)"

I clicked on the link and saw my subscriber count at exactly 100,000! I guess I sorta forgot about that after waiting for so long. And of course, I had to tweet this.

"Thank you guys sooo much for 100K subs! This is just the beginning of epical epicness :3" I hit send, and then logged off Twitter just as Kai entered my room.

"Guess what," I said to him.

"You and Seth are adopted, and you both are moving in with your biological parents?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No," I said. I rolled my eyes as I took my phone out and found the screenshot. I showed it to him. "I got 100K subs on YouTube! And how many do you have? Like, five, right?"

He smacked my phone onto the floor. "Well...that's just because I have better things to do than focus on some stupid website. I actually have a life, unlike you and Seth." And with that, he just left the room. Yeah, he was definitely jealous. Whatever, if he wants to act like he doesn't give a crap, that's not my problem.

Three hours later after I had recorded some Hot Potato with Kiona, I heard my dad call me downstairs to make dinner for Kai. "Dad, can't he make his own dinner? He's old enough." I looked over to Kai, who sat at the kitchen table texting his friends.

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking listen!" my dad said, sipping his beer. "If you don't want to obey me, go find the stupid bitch you call your mother and live with her!"

Exhaling loudly, I walked into the kitchen and put a piece of two-day-old pizza into the microwave for a minute. As I took it out and set it on the table for Kai, a beer bottle smashed on the wall beside me. I looked back to my dad, who was acting as if he didn't do anything, drinking another bottle of beer and watching a Yankees game. He turned to me and said, "Well don't just stand there! Clean that up!"

Later up in my room, I went onto twitter again. I retweeted as many congratulatory tweets as I could, and soon found one from Tyler. "@SkittlezNinja Congrats Rosie! Maybe we could record a minigame together sometime?"

I smiled and replied to him. "@MunchingBrotato Sure :3" We messaged each other and exchanged Skypes. For a while, we just messaged each other back and forth in Skype.

Okay. I'll admit it. Maybe I did like him just a little bit.

~Tyler's POV~

"So who do you guys want me to play minigames with?" I asked the people watching my stream that night. I waited for them to say the person I hoped they would say. I smiled when I saw all their answers. "Alright, I'll Skype Rosie." I opened up Skype and called her.

"Hey," Rosie said.

"Hey, Rosie, you want to be in my stream tonight?" I asked her.

"Alright. When are you streaming?"

"I'm actually streaming as we speak," I said, watching the chat.

"Oh, okay! So what are we doing?" she asked.

"We'll start with Hide and Seek."

We both joined the server and got into a lobby. The game started, and I was a beacon. "What block are you?"

"Psssh, I'm not telling you!" she said. "But just to let you know, I'm definitely not a snow block."

For the rest of the stream we played games on The Hive server like Herobrine and Survival Games. It was actually pretty fun. I guess I really did like Rosie.

The end of the stream came, and it was time for me to sing something, as always. I looked through the stream chat. My eyes landed on one song. "Someone wants me to play guitar while we sing 'Little Talks' together. Wanna do it?"

"Okay!" Rosie said.

I smiled and grabbed my guitar and started playing, and she started singing. It was amazing. When we finished, I snapped back to reality and did a little outro, ending the stream.

"Wow, that was fucking awesome!" I said to Rosie once the stream was over.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, you were pretty awesome too! That was fun!"

I opened my mouth to say more, but I heard someone yelling on Rosie's end of the call. "Rosalie! Seth! Get your worthless asses down here right now! And hurry the fuck up!" It sounded like he could be her father or something.

"Was that your dad?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Um...I gotta go. Bye Tyler." And then she left.

~Rosie's POV~

I said bye to Tyler and ended the call. Seth was already downstairs when I got there. Kai was standing next to my dad with a broken iPhone and an obvious fake black eye. I had a bad feeling about this...

"Kai told me you two forced him to give you his iPhone earlier and then smashed it on the floor in front of him," my dad said. Kai glanced at me and smirked.

Seth and I exchanged looks, and then he began to say, "What? We didn't--"

"Stop trying to lie," my dad growled. He grabbed Seth by the shoulder and punched him in the face.

Seth slammed against the wall. "I'm telling you, he's fucking lying!"

"Seth, it's not worth it," I whispered to him.

"Back off, Rosie," he said through clenched teeth. My dad grabbed him again for another punch, and I looked away. I locked eyes with Kai, who I could tell was holding back laughter. I glared at him and went back upstairs.

"No computer for a month, both of you!" I heard my dad yell as I walked up the stairs. "If I catch either of you, expect consequences worse than you can imagine!"

I slammed my door shut and locked it. I heard loud thumps and glass breaking coming from downstairs. A few minutes later, there was knocking on my bedroom door. "Rosie let me in," Seth said.

I opened the door and immediately hugged him. When he pulled away, I saw cuts and bruises all over his face and arms. "Are you okay?"

He forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm good." He turned around and closed the door. "The first chance we get, we're moving out of here. Whether its with each other or someone else, we're gonna get out of here as soon as possible. Deal?"

But what if I'm able to move out, and he isn't? I wouldn't want Seth to be left with our dad and Kai. Hesitantly, I said, "Deal." He nodded, then left, closing the door behind him.

I locked the door and sat on my bed, looking at the clock. It was almost two o'clock in the morning. And as usual, instead of sleeping, I took out my phone and opened Twitter. Who needs sleep, right?

"There might be a lack of videos for the next month. I have some pre-recorded stuff, but it won't last. Can't really explain right now. Sorry"

I sent the tweet. A few minutes later, I got Skype messages from Kiona, Cassie, and Wheatie asking about what I had just tweeted.

>Kiona: Dude what's up?<

>Cassie: Yeah are you ok?<

>Rosie: I'm fine. I'm just having problems with crap on my computer<

>Wheatie: Ok good. So I guess I won't be recording Cops 'N' Robbers tomorrow?<

>Rosie: Maybe. Idk yet sorry<

>Wheatie: It's alright<

>Rosie: Well I'm gonna go on Twitter and stuff so bye :3<

>Cassie: BYEEE<

>Kiona: Bai<

>Wheatie: Byeeeee<

I exited Skype and sat back against the wall that my bed was next to. I went onto Twitter again and saw nothing interesting. There was some fan art, which I retweeted, some people still asking me about what happened at MineCon, blah blah blah. Same as always. I got bored after a while, and then my phone died. I sighed and went to charge it.

I suddenly heard the Skype notification sound on my computer. I sat at my desk and saw a message from Tyler.

>Tyler: Is everything alright?<

I opened my bedroom door and heard the tv downstairs. So my dad was occupied, and my brothers were most likely sleeping, or at least Kai was. I closed and locked my door again and returned to the computer.

>Rosie: Yupperz, everything's fine. I'm just having some problems with my computer<

I wasn't completely lying. It's not like my whole situation at home made me depressed or whatever. I was never really the kind of person to get upset about anything really. But I didn't want anyone to find out about my dad and Kai, because then people would feel pity or whatever and act like I'm some helpless little puppy when I'm really not.

>Tyler: Are you sure? You can tell me if something's wrong<

>Rosie: Yeah dude I'm sure lol. Why are you awake anyway? It's like 3:00 AM for you right?<

>Tyler: Well it's 2:00 for you xD<

>Rosie: Good point...SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK<

>Tyler: I don't even know what sleep is anymore. Anyway, so are you sure you're ok?<

>Rosie: Yus I'm 100% sure<

>Tyler: Ok<

We talked for about an hour. At that time, we both decided to go to sleep. I guess I needed the sleep anyway.

~ ~ ~

HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED! As I was writing this chapter tonight, I hit 150 followers WOOOOOO! You peepz are awesomeface :3

Yup. YOU PEOPLE BETTER BE PROUD OF ME FOR UPDATING WITHOUT ANY DISTRACTIONS TODAY! Ok...maybe I had a couple distractions...whatevs...

And if you're wondering why I'm not using italics or bold letters for the Skype conversations, it's because for some weird reason, whenever I do, it eventually disappears. Idk. So that's why I don't use italics or bold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
9.7K 565 17
"We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall...
13.5K 157 25
I M A G I N E S A B O U T K A R L J A C O B S "we had found the stars, you and I" @bruhloltf
2.3K 76 8
"The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." –Woody Allen