Adopted by youtubers, Yogscas...

By Panda_Queen

After Jayce is living in an Orphanage for as long as she can remember, she finally meets her idols. The next... More

Adopted by youtubers. (Yogscast + Team Crafted Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1.-
Chapter 2.
Chapter.3-
Chapter.4-
Chapter.5
Chapter.6-
chapter.6-reupload :)
Chapter.6-
chapter.7
chapter.8
Thank you...(not a chapter :3)
chapter.9
chapter.10
chapter.11 + thank you + time table
THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL (not a chapter)
not chapter, but time table and update
chapter.12 (short)
Chapter.13
just because...(not chapter)
(not chapter)
chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
sorry sorry sorry (not chapter)
Quickie
hahahhahahaha
Chapter 18- The End (There will be a sequal)
Just...go away
Watty awards
just guys please
its up!

thanks...again (not a chapter lol)

1K 23 4
By Panda_Queen

I can't beleave I am doing 2 of these in one day...but really, in one day, I have gotten nearly 100 reads more, this morning, I looked up 'yogscast' and I found my story had 656 reads, and now, at 00:46 I have 741 say whaaaaa, I can't frecking beleave it, and if I get 1,000 reads, well...I WILL DIE, U SWEAR...I WILL... I can't beleave it, but I have to thank one person, Brisingr(there's numbers there...sorry I don't know em...) but, she wrote Kira, and she gave me a shout out, and I don't want credit, but, the reason we are friends, is because, in I think...chapter...5...maybe...she asked for ideas, and this was when she had like 45 reads, and I said 'well why not have Kira, and Toby come together?' and she used it, and she has over 4,000 reads on her book now, and I can't beleave that I helped just a little bit with that...but no, Girl, you, are really awesome, and you helped me a lot :3, u are the best, and you, are a true Brotayto, :3, and I am going to give you an official badge, when I get home, u da best...

-Sarah

BROTAYTO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 120 24
Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy with self-destructive tendencies. Jay on t...
15.9K 410 30
It's a Skybrine fan-fiction xD I didn't like the description before so, this is what your going to see until i think of a good one :P
9.8K 268 32
"i will love you, forever and always". ~ This Janiel fanfiction is about a 12 year old child named Kristina whose parents had died at the age of 5 a...
34.7K 558 29
June Jones has been in the foster system since she was ten. She has been to five different homes all together and nobody has wanted her, until Steve...