His Star: Black Star x Reader...

By choerrychuu

discontinued. [I first wrote this when in elementary school; so sorry if it's cringey] (Y/N) and her weapon T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

1.3K 60 30
By choerrychuu

AND CHAPTER 7 IS OUTTTTTTTTT *explosions*

THE WAIT IS OVER, (spoiler alert: THERE IS AN ADORABLE OVERLOAD OF FLUFF.)

Enjoyyy~

Tiffany's POV

After (Y/N) got cleaned up by Dr. Stien we continued playing basketball. 

We couldn't properly play the game without (Y/N) and Maka constantly asking us questions on how to play.

"Eh? What's a rebound?" (Y/N) asks confused.

"Zone defence? What is zone? Someone tell me what zone is!" Maka complains scratching her head.

"Man to man? EHH!? BUT THERE ARE FEMALES ON THIS COURT TOO. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. IT SHOULD BE CALLED HUMAN TO HUMAN! EQUALITY PEOPLE!!" (Y/N) screams.

"YEAH!" Maka yells agreeing with my meister's dumb, yet smart comment.

I swear, (Y/N) and Maka are like lost ducklings on National Geographic. Without their leader (cough cough cough: me) they don't know what their doing!

Anyways, one more point and we beat them, we can totally do this!

I pass the ball to Tsubaki, who then throws it to Kid which he shoots in the net.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD, AH AH AHHHH! *lame sound affects*

"Good job Kid!" I say congratulating him.

"You really think so? Did it make it perfectly on the net? Was it a symmetrical shot!? Do you think it was symmetrical?" He asks looking at me with a dazed look.

"Yep! That shot was amazing!" I say honestly smiling at him.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~" He hugs me nuzzling his cheek against mine. My cheeks turn redder than ever.

Why must he always do this?? Nyaaaa! I thought.

OH, A HAPPY WIN INDEED. WHOEVER SAID BEING AT DISNEYLAND IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH IS LYING.

BEING IN KID'S ARMS IS. (Wow Tiffany you sure are smooth with words)

Okay okay moving on though-

Not too sure about how (Y/N) is feeling now, I mean, she'll have to spend the whole day with the "dweeb".

Her words, not mine.

I glance to where she is on the court.

She sits right under the net with a frozen expression. Almost as if her soul has left her body and evaporated into space.

Deep down inside her dark, evil, awkward soul, I know that she's flipping out! I can tell. Whenever they are near each other they have such great chemistry!

My "OTP" senses are tingling, and they never failed me!

MOEE~

Black Star's POV

Patty, Soul, and I all cheer because of the punishments Maka and (Y/N) would have to do.

Tsubaki simply giggles.

As for Kid and Tiffany? They seem to be in their own little world right now conversating on symmetry. Maka pouts and mumbles incoherent words. That I don't pay attention to.

As for (Y/N), she's still in a state of shock.

To be honest I wouldn't really call (Y/N)'s punishment a punishment, more like a reward! Because she gets to hang out with a god like me! I mean who wouldn't??

No seriously, tell me who wouldn't because I'm JUST THAT AWESOME! YAHOOO!

"Well, it's now or never Maka!" Tsubaki says pushing the shaking blonde forward.

We all snicker as she slowly walks up to her dad. Looking back at us each with watery eyes, hoping that she wouldn't have to go through with the punishment.

Seeing that we wouldn't give in, she sighs.

Finally, she taps Spirit's shoulder and he turns around.

"Erm.. papa.. would you...would you.. like to hang out with me sometime? Just you and me..?" She mumbles looking away.

Spirit drops his jacket, as his jaw goes limp.

He just stares at her for the longest time, not believing that she asked to hang out with him. As if a bomb exploded in his brain due to being overjoyed, he immediately answers her.

"YES YES YES. LET'S GO MAKA-CAKES!" He says grabbing her hand and running off with her.

"I HATE YOU GUuUuUuUUUUYS" she yells, the bumpiness of her voice overpowering her sentence.

Everyone bursts out into laughter as Maka looks back at us growling.

"Well guys, I gotta go! I'm super duper tired, and I think I'm just gonna chill at home. DON'T BE LATE (Y/N)!" Tiffany says waving us goodbye and walks away from the basketball court.

"P-Patty and I will walk you home! Just to make sure you don't get kidnapped or anything!" Kid says grabbing Patty's arm and racing after the green haired girl.

"Mm yeah, I think I'll head out also, I'm going to study for the exams that are coming up soon. Don't be too late Black Star. Bye (Y/N), have fun!" Tsubaki says waving at us.

I turn to where (Y/N) is sitting and plopped down beside her.

"W-We lost... we.. we actually lost... I WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD'VE WON, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. BY YOU BEING 'ALMIGHTY' AND EVERYTHING!" (Y/N) snaps at me.

I put my hands on her shoulder, and shake her mercilessly in order to snap her out of her slightly crazed state, "Come on (Y/N), it's okay, I promise you, hanging out with me isn't that bad. Besides I even lost on purpose so that I can hang out with you! Shouldn't you be happy that a god is giving up his time to hang out with you? It's not like the almighty Black Star to lose!" I say truthfully looking into her eyes.

She looks back at up at me. "Strangely... how sweet of you to say...I think? I guess you're not as bad as you seem..." Her (h/l) (h/c) blows in the wind, I move some out of her face. I nod enthusiastically.

"Yeah! Wait. Oi!" I say, offended at the last bit she said.

(Y/N) simply laughs at my inability to catch her insult. She lightly punches my shoulder in the process.

"Hmm, so now that I made you happy and all, I believe that I should get a kiss... Don't ya think?" I say bargaining with her.

"Hm? What's in it for me if I do?" She asks, as she rests her head in her palm, and arches a brow at me.

"Aww but- WAIT, WHAT!? YOU'D ACTUALLY TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION? YAHOO--!" I screech not believing my ears.

She covers my mouth frantically, "But don't you dare tell a soul alright? Or I'll impale you with my weapon." She threatens me, narrowing her eyes.

I stifled a nod. (Y/N) sighs as she then slowly, but hesitantly leans in towards my face.

If you told me that right now I would be about to kiss the (Y/N) (L/N), I would've laughed in your face like the star I am and I say that you're lying.

But it's actually happening.

This can't be for real... can it?

I, the Almighty Black Star is about to kiss (Y/N)?? YAHOOO!

This moment right now is so cliché, but I'm getting a kiss, from (Y/N) herself. What more could a man ask for!

BLACK STAR= 10000 LIFE=0!

BRING THOSE LIPS TO MEEE!

I lean in also, our lips a few millimetres from touching but-

"YOU GUYS STILL KNOW THAT I'M HERE RIGHT??" Yells a voice. We jump back in surprise and turn to see who said that.

It's Soul.

He looks away with a sour look on his face, huffing as he crosses his arms across his chest. "Can't believe you two were going to start sucking each other's faces off once everyone was gone. That's so not cool."

"O-O-OI! SHUT UP!" (Y/N) shouts turning her face away from us. By how red her ears are, you can easily tell that she was blushing.

"And Black Star, who knew that you were into Public Displays of Affection? How kinky--GAH!" His speech was rudely interrupted when (Y/N) stomped up to him and harshly kicked Soul into the basketball net. As if he were a basketball himself.

I gape my mouth open in horror.

What a kick! Her strength definitely matches up to Maia's! Her new name should be "One Kick Girl"! Now THAT'S a manga I'd definitely read, with a beautiful girl as the hero? SIGN ME UP! I thought as I stare at the limp albino hanging upside down from the net.

"H-h-how-" I stutter.

"Soul Eater Evans! I REMEMBER ASKING YOU TO SHUT UP! WHEN SOMEONE ASKS YOU KINDLY-"

"You..ow...you yelled it actually (Y/N)-"

"SHUT UP! Now, I'm going to excuse myself, and we shall pretend that this scene hasn't even happened and that you didn't see the event that was about to take place before your eyes. If I hear this event is spread throughout the school, and word comes back to me...you better watch your back... Do I make myself clear?" (Y/N) loudly asks Soul, an eerie aura surrounding us, nothing too scary though.

She stares deeply into his droopy, red tired eyes, awaiting an answer.

Soul shivers and nods repeatedly. "CRYSTAL CLEAR (Y/N)! I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING. NOTTA. ZIP. ZILCH!" He stutters.

"Good! Thank you Soul for understanding!" Her aura immediately turns back to gumdrops and rainbows again as she happily walks away.

"HAH? WAIT! YOU DIDN'T GO THROUGH WITH YOUR PUNISHMENT!" I shout at the (h/c)ette's retreating figure.

"You didn't say I had to do it today! Anyways, bye bye Black Star! See ya Soul!" She says as she retreats back to her way home.

"She hasth a thstrong kick. She's a keeper..." Soul groans in pain from the net above me, as he rubs his sore face.

His cheeks a bit swollen, making it hard for me to understand him.

"Mhm." I only manage to say, as I was for a loss for words.

She kind of has the character of a tsundere...

A long silence is thick between us, neither of us bothering to speak. But realization suddenly kicks in.

"We could've kissed if it weren't for your loud mouth you idiot!" I yell as little heat rises to my cheeks.

Only a little though, because gods don't blush.

"ME? A LOUD MOUTH!? GOSH YOU REALLY HAVEN'T MET YOURSELF THEN!" Soul shouts back at me with his eyes narrowed.

"OBVIOUSLY I HAVE MET MYSELF, BUT HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF?"

"YES I HAVE. BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE AN EGO THE SIZE OF DEATH CITY!"

Third Person's POV

And the bickering goes on and on.

But really...who knew that (Y/N) was such a cute tsundere?

A/N

WOW, WHO KNEW THAT DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU WERE THE QUEEN OF TSUNDERES. ONE MINUTE YOUR ALL BLUSHY BLUSH, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU GLARING INTO SOUL'S SOUUUUL. aha, get it? Soul's soul?

Well, please don't forget to vote! It makes me super happy! And don't be one of those people who hust read and don't vote at all!

Have a splendid day, and see ya in the next chapter my doods.

Byeee~

EDITED
NOVEMBER 24TH, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 968 33
♡A/N: So I would like to make it known that I wrote this fanfic a while back when I was like 13, so if it seems cringey I apologize in advance 😅♡ [N...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
51 5 14
10 years after Asura's defeat, Soul Eater's living the dream as a Death Scythe, and still surrounded by his best friends. Then Lord Death throes him...