He's My Mate

By SkylarSaitou

(boyxboy/manxman/malexmale) Aiden is a 15 year old rogue, not even old enough to have a solid place in a pack... More

He's My Mate (BoyxBoy)
Author's Note | Copyright
Chapter 1-- The Prey (Cleaned)
Chapter 2-- The Camp (cleaned)
Chapter 3-- Secrets (cleaned)
Chapter 4-- Marks and Whispers (cleaned)
Chapter 5-- They are Coming. (cleaned)
Chapter 6-- All Good Things (cleaned)
Chapter 7-- Asleep (cleaned)
Chapter 8-- Seeing Red (cleaned)
Chapter 9-- Protect the pup (cleaned)
Chapter 10-- A new life, A new name, A new mate. (cleaned)
Chapter 11-- Alone (cleaned)
Chapter 12-- Secret Room (cleaned)
Chapter 13-- His Pain Is My Pain (cleaned)
Chapter 14-- The Darkness That Holds My Mate (cleaned)
Chapter 15-- It's A Promise (cleaned)
Chapter 16-- Born To Kill (cleaned)
Chapter 17-- I'm Coming Home (cleaned)
Chapter 18-- Tree House (cleaned)
Chapter 19-- With My Little Eye (cleaned)
Chapter 20-- The Wolf's Howl (cleaned)
Chapter 21-- The Familiar Scent (cleaned)
Chapter 22-- The Flames That Keep Us Apart (cleaned)
Chapter 23-- My Burning Thoughts (cleaned)
Chapter 24-- He's Still Mine (cleaned)
Chapter 25-- It's Not Over (cleaned)
Chapter 26-- Additions and Subtractions (cleaned)
Chapter 27-- Our Bond Is Weakening, Goodbye Mate? (cleaned)
Author's Note
Chapter 29-- Splitting Up (cleaned)
Chapter 30-- His Monsters (cleaned)
Chapter 31-- No Amount Of Love Can Fix You (cleaned)
Chapter 32-- A Beta's Duties (cleaned)
Chapter 33-- Flame Of Hope (cleaned)
Chapter 34-- My Love (cleaned)
Epilogue/ Sequel
In His Reflection

Chapter 28-- Day Eight (cleaned)

63.6K 2.3K 540
By SkylarSaitou

 Luna’s POV

It’s now been eight days. Leon is still curios about the NWA (National Werewolf Association) but he understands when I can’t tell him anymore. The fact that I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone didn’t stop me. I just couldn’t share all the horrible stuff that we did. We were all like mindless drones. I realised a long time ago what I was doing was so terribly wrong but I was brought up that way.

The pack doesn’t know. Leon still loves me and trusts me with all his heart but I could tell a couple of times he just had to be left alone. I’d feel angry and hurt if I found out my mate was hiding such a huge part of him from me. I really appreciate it that he didn’t have any bad feelings towards it. Did I deserve it? No. I don’t believe I do deserve his understanding.

No one has heard any news from Aiden, Jayce or the twins. I feel so dead to the world. My wolf attached itself so deeply to our little brother that I can barely function anymore. If I didn’t have a mate that I loved so deeply we would have lost our fight. We wouldn’t be here today.

‘’Luna? We have some news.’’ Leon wiped his hand over my cheek as I lay in my bed.

I’ve been bedridden for these last few days. My wolf barely talks to me anymore. I don’t know how much more my wolf can take. I don’t know how much more I can take.

‘’What kind of news?’’ My voice was hoarse from rarely using it.

We’ve received nothing but bad news since day one. More friends have died. Family of the beta’s and Alpha’s have died the same way I am trying not to. We’ve gotten no tracks of my brother, none of Jayce and none of the twins. Everyone has vanished. There’s been no sighting of Ezra or any rogues associated with her group. It’s like they never existed. Not any of them.

‘’We received news from a tribe in the North. They fell under attack yesterday.’’ He let his hand rest on my cheek and his other tightly wrapped around my hand.

‘’What happened?’’

‘’Ezra.’’

I shot up in my bed and grabbed his shoulders tightly, my wolf was slowly pushing to the surface making my nails extend and almost break my mate’s skin. He didn’t even flinch.

‘’Her rogues were spotted up there. They wiped out nearly the whole tribe but we had some scouts near the Northern border so we managed to save a few people. Barely many though.’’ He shook his head.

‘’And Aiden!? What about Aiden!? Was he there!?’’ I shook him slightly and he nodded.

‘’We have a young girl that was there. She says she saw him there and a girl. Ivana.’’

‘’Where is she!?’’

‘’In the living room but--‘’

Before he could even finish I was running down the stairs and straight for the living room. I skipped a ton of stairs and almost tripped but a scout at the bottom was luckily there to catch me.

‘’Luna!‘’ Leon called from the top of the stairs but I was too far gone to stop.

I rushed straight to the couch to see a small body curled up on the couch under some blankets. I ran over to her only to be pulled back by Leon and dragged to the foot of the stairs again.

‘’What do you think you’re doing!?’’ I yelled at him but he covered my mouth with his large hands.

‘’Your brother may be missing but that little girl’s family was slaughtered yesterday. She hasn’t slept since and she’s scared of anyone and everyone. Especially wolves. Let her sleep for a while longer. You need to eat and have a shower.’’ He whispered in my ear and my wolf calmed.

He was right. My brother was important but the little girl went through a lot yesterday too.

My body sagged almost lifelessly and Leon helped me to the kitchen. One of the female wolves had cooked breakfast this morning seeing as we were all too busy or tired to do anything this last week and a half.

‘’Eat.’’ Leon commanded as he pushed some scrambled eggs on a plate towards me where I sat on a bench stool.

I stared at the food for a good five minutes before I actually started getting uncomfortable under Leon’s glare and began taking small fork fulls of the food.

‘’Thank you Luna.’’ I looked up from my food and to Leon’s sad smile.

‘’What for?’’

‘‘I’ve been hurting seeing you like this; not eating, not talking, not moving. I thought I had lost you.’’

I was completely still. I never thought about Leon’s feeling throughout all this. I had thought that he was stressed about finding them but I never thought that my emotions and how I was had affected him. How stupid I was. A mate’s feelings always affected you no matter what.

‘’I’m so sorry.’’ I whispered before I picked myself up and walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug.

‘’ I love you Luna.’’ He buried his face in my neck and took in my scent as I did the same.

‘’I love you too.’’

--

We spent the rest of the morning together and reaffirming our bond until we got news the girl was awake.

‘’ Darling pass me your leg.’’ Mary Ann took the young girls leg and wrapped a bandage around her knee along with many other places before joining us near the stairs looking over at the living room.

‘’She has a few injuries but nothing too severe. Emotionally though…that’s a different story.’’

‘’Can we go in and see her now?’’ I asked Marry Ann and she smiled and nodded before exiting our house.

‘’Hey there.’’ I said softly and walked over to the couch and took a seat opposite the girl.

Her brown hair was long and her small baby hairs that were falling from her half up hairstyle covered her forehead and side of her face. Her baby face was made cuter by her white skivvy underneath her yellow jumper with blue flowers at the bottom. You could see the black pants she was wearing weren’t hers. They were too big. She must have been covered in dirt and changed when she got here.

‘’My name’s Luna. What’s yours?’’ I smiled softly at her and talked just a softly.

Silence.

‘’How old are you?’’

Silence.

‘’Have you had anything to eat?’’

Her stomach answered with a soft growl and her eyes flashed embarrassment before she went back to starring at her hands again.

‘’Come on hunny let’s go get you some food.’’ I held out my hand to her and she stared at it before softly taking it and slipping off the couch and following me to the kitchen for a sandwich and a drink.

After her chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise sandwich we went back to the living room and sat side by side watching Shark Tale which she seemed to enjoy. She seemed to really like Lenny the shark a lot though. If I had to say…I’d say she had a crush.

‘’ You know Aiden don’t you.’’ Her soft voice suddenly asked in the middle of the movie.

‘’He’s my brother.’’ I turned to look at her intently.

‘’I was supposed to go with him but when I found him he was already leaving with some people and that’s when a rogue attacked me but another wolf saved me. He brought me here. I’m really thankful. I just wish they got there earlier. Maybe my family would have been okay.’’ She smiled sadly before looking down at her hands again.

‘’Hey you don’t know they didn’t survive.’’ I lifted her chin and smiled but she shook her head.

‘’They said goodbye. They’ve never told me goodbye before. Even if I was leaving somewhere for the night or for school. It was always ‘I’ll see you soon’, never goodbye.’’

My heart went out to her. She was only a little kid and she had to come to terms with all her family and friends being slaughtered. Poor girl. I wiped a few tears from her eyes until she stopped crying and started talking again.

‘’Where did you last see your mummy and daddy?’’

‘’Daddy found me when they attacked and hid me away. He said to find Aiden and that he and mummy loved me and to stay safe. That was before he said goodbye.’’

‘’What’s their names hunny? Maybe we can find them? What’s your name?’’

‘’Their names are Sam and Jeff. My name is Paige.’’

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Celebrating 50,000 reads!!!! Ohmypickles! I NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS thought I’d get this many reads. You guys pulled me out of my depression these last few days/weeks and I can’t thank you enough. I honestly thought I was letting you all down with my crappy writing skills but after all the support and help you guys put me through I know now that I would never have you guys if you didn’t support my writing. I’ll keep trying to be better for you guys!

Oh! Also! I was thinking… well at the start of the year I already decided I wanted to write a story for the Watty Awards one year… and I never considered this story cause well I wanted it to be super long and I just never find time to write… but today (Monday derp) I was thinking that if I tried hard I could finish this story by the end of the year. I haven’t heard anything on the Watty Awards for this year though. Anyone got details??? Pointers???

I love you ponycorns!

C O M M E N T  V O T E  F A N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 517 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
1.6M 59.6K 86
Samuel "Sammy" Albright was your normal New York teen; his mother was a famous doctor, his sister was married to a famous socialite, and his brother...
79.9K 1.9K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...
171K 6.6K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...