Save Me From The Poison [Stud...

By XxTiCkLe-xX

Victoria Coleman's life has always been difficult. She is someone who has faced troubles that normal teenager... More

Save Me From The Poison - Prologue
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Two
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Three
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Four
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Five
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Six
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Seven
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Eight
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Nine
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Ten
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Eleven
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Twelve
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Thirteen
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Fourteen
Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Fifteen
Save Me From The Poison - Epilogue

Save Me From The Poison - Chapter One

23.3K 443 92
By XxTiCkLe-xX

Banner made by RobynMona :D >>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

I walked down the hallway, clutching to the books in my arms, trying not to touch anyone or let them see my face. I was still sore from angering Chad last night.

He wanted my body again but I refused, I wasn’t feeling the greatest and didn’t want to be at Chad’s house in the first place. He didn’t like that at all and clutched me by the throat, he warned me and gave me another chance by stupid little me refused again and so he hit me and kept on doing it until I gave in and let him take over my body. Making myself go numb.

I feel horrible being with Chad most of the time but I can’t leave him… I don’t know what he would do if I did.

He didn’t used to be like this, he used to be sweet, funny and utterly handsome but not anymore. He’s a monster, a never ending nightmare. The things he finds funny now is hurting me and making me sad.

One night he was fine, the next everything changed and he just started hitting me.

I ended up in hospital.

I got to my lesson without touching anybody but I did get a lot of looks from people. That’s what I hate the most.

The looks.

No one seems to be able to concentrate on what they’re doing; they always have to watch your every move. I’m surprised no one knows what happens to me on a regular occasion.

Maths was first and like usual it was boring, all that was on my mind was Chad and what he might do to me next. Beat me, rape me, and cheat on me. Yes probably all three like he usually does. If my counting is correct, he has cheated on me eight times since we got together nine months ago.

Maths dragged on but finally it finished and let me go to my favourite subject: Drama. I love the teacher, his names Mr Flaherty and he’s an amazing, happy old man.

Drama is the only lesson I feel safe in and can be myself because people only think I’m acting. It’s the only lesson I’ll probably pass.

I entered the class with a smile on my face.

“Hi Sir!” I said to the figure sitting on the computer.

The man got up and I realised that it wasn’t Mr Flaherty but a young, very handsome man.

“Ah you must be Victoria; Mr Flaherty said some good words about you. I’m Mr Harrison, your new drama teacher.” I stared at him with shock and confusion written across my face.

“Where’s Mr Flaherty gone, he didn’t say anything on Friday?” I asked my new ‘teacher’.

Mr Harrison gave a chuckle, “Didn’t you hear, Mr Flaherty got offered a new job in Florida and he jumped at the chance to go. I’m sorry that you’re disappointed.” He said once he saw the look on my face. I was upset, Mr Flaherty was my favourite teacher and was the only one apart from my best friend Tiffany who made coming to school slightly bearable.

“It’s not your fault.” I said to him and went to take a seat in one of the chairs placed out.

Before I could turn around though, Mr Harrison grabbed hold of my arm. I flinched, “Why are there bruises on your face? Did someone do that to you?” He asked worriedly.

“There is no need for you to worry Sir.” I told him bluntly and tried to get out of his grasp, I don’t like people touching me. I was told to never tell anybody what Chad does to me, otherwise there’ll be consequences.

“Victoria…”

The class started to come in and I sighed in relief, I didn’t think Mr Harrison would have let that go so easily.

The class started to whisper as soon as they saw Sir. The girls were giggling over how handsome and beautiful he looked and the boys were wondering who he was.

“Settle down class.” Once he said that, the whole class went silent. It was weird, “I’m Mr Harrison and I’ll be your new Drama teacher.”

The class burst in to chatter, talking about what he’s doing here and why. I just sat to the side like usual and listened in to the girls talking.

Oh my god! He’s fit!”

“I know right! Get that man in my bed!”

They were such bimbos and wh0res. They would let anybody get in their pants for a price. I on the other hand am an innocent angel in my mind. Yes I’ve been forced to have sex with Chad but I’m not classing any of them as my first time. I’m going to wait for the perfect man to be my first, Chad is far from perfect!

“Class, please quieten down.” Everyone went quiet. Wow he has a power or something. “As today is our first lesson, I’m going to let you find out more about myself. Now does anyone have any questions?”

Hands shot up. Mr Harrison answered a few, I found out that he’s twenty-three, his first name is Matt, he has an older brother and sister and this is his first proper teaching job.

For the rest of the lesson we found out a bit more about him and he started to find out more about us and how we expressed ourselves in Drama.

When it was my turn to say something about myself, I just said the basics: my name is Victoria Coleman and I have a little sister. That’s all. I don’t like letting people know much about me. The only person who knows the most about me is my sister, she’s nine but I tell her absolutely everything apart from Chad but that’s it.

When the lesson finished, I collected my bag and tried to get out the door as quick as I could. Unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough.

“Victoria…”

I turned around slowly because I was hoping it wasn’t Mr Harrison who wanted to see me. Luck really didn’t like me. “Sir?”

“Can I speak to you please?” he said wiping the whiteboard clean from the lesson.

I tried to think of an excuse but if you know me I’m pretty rubbish when it comes to lying. I know you must be thinking that I lie all the time but that’s different, Chad tells me to.

“Of course Sir.”

He turned to face me with a serious look on his face, “Now, could you tell me where you got those bruises from. Did someone do this to you Victoria?”

I stepped from one foot to another, trying to think of something to say but I couldn’t and you know what I did. I ran away.

I ran out the door, leaving Mr Harrison calling out my name. I couldn’t deal with him right now; I needed to get to the tree behind the school. It’s the place I go to get away from everything.

I got to the tree and was breathing heavily; I ran here which did get me quite a few weird looks.

I slid myself down the tree and opened my bag to take out my diary. Yes, I keep a diary. The only thing that ever knows what is going on in my head.

I took out my pen and wrote.

Dear diary,

He did it again. Chad beat me and raped me. I just want this to stop but it won’t I know it won’t because no one sees what he does to me. I try and make it obvious as I can but still no one notices. But Mr Harrison did. He noticed my new bruises covering my face, I was so happy that he did, it meant that I might be free of the monster but I was also scared, scared of what Chad would do to me if he found out that I didn’t make it less obvious.

I’ve noticed that Chad gets these mood swings. One minute he is happy and kind and I actually start to think all this is in the past but then the next thing I know he shouting at something I do and then I get hit, slapped, kicked, whatever he want to do to me to make me suffer.

I do wish Mr Flaherty was here. I can’t believe he just left and didn’t say goodbye to me. Tiffany and I normally spend lunch with him but now… I don’t know where we will go. We aren’t in the popular gang so there is no point asking to sit with them but we don’t want to sit with the nerdy people either, that’ll ruin our reputation even more.

Wow I might have just realised how much my life sucked. I knew it was before but now it’s hit rock bottom. I wish Amy was older and so she would understand the pain I’m going through if I told her. I would love to tell her everything but I can’t. She wouldn’t be able to understand let alone handle this with what she’s going through. I’m so proud of my little sister. She’s the strong one!

Oh I better go, the bell just went and I’ve got English next… great, so does Chad.

Write soon,

Victoria

P.S He says it’s my fault, I’m starting to believe him now…

I shut my diary and shoved it into my bag whilst I ran to my next lesson. I can’t be late. I can’t be late. If I’m late he’ll get the wrong idea and do who knows what to me. Please, I can’t be late!

I hate luck; it’s never on my side.

Here I am pinned up against the wall by my throat. I can barely breathe. My stomach is in agony from the beating I’m getting.

I was late to lesson and so Chad thinks that when I’m late means that I’m either with someone telling them what’s going on or I’m with another boy.

He sent me a note from across the classroom; do you know what it said?

You’re late. You know what happens now.

After the lesson he took hold of me and took me back to his house. School hadn’t even finished yet but that didn’t matter to him.

I don’t scream out in pain because I know that deserves more of a beating so I stay quiet. Do you know the sickest thing about this?

He laughed while doing it…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.8K 25
Autumn King is a 21 year old junior at Fairendell University. She is the captain of the soccer ball team. Autumn King is a player at heart. She slee...
2.4K 39 19
It all started with just raising a grade letter so she could have a birthday party. But what happens when Missy Tallent falls deeply in love with her...
26.1K 1.6K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
2.6K 85 31
16 year old Victoria had a bad relationship that ended with her getting pregnant. Her Ex-boyfriend, Chad, told her so long and took off the moment sh...