Little Things ~Narry Storan~

Par RobynGioe

Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with L... Plus

Idk what to call this
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 3

992 19 3
Par RobynGioe

*Not edited//picture is Maddlynn**

After two days of Harry picking Niall up and dropping Niall off, it was safe to say that Niall had a crush on his new friend. Was this crush a good thing? Probably not. Did Niall care? A little. Was Niall going to tell Harry, or anyone for that matter? Hell no. Niall was going to keep it a secret until he got over this little crush of his.

"Ni, we're here." Harry said, bringing Niall out of his thoughts. Niall looked out the window.

"Oh." He didn't want to leave Harry. He wanted to spend the whole day with him.

"I'll see you after school." Harry smiled. Niall smiled back and nodded.

"Can you kidnap me instead?" Niall asked, looking back at the building to his right. Harry chuckled.

"Sadly, I can't. Your mom would hate me." He said. Niall looked back at Harry and pouted.

"Fine." He mumbled. Harry reached in his backseat and grabbed Niall's backpack.

"I promise, I'll be here waiting for you, just like the last two days." Harry said handing Niall his bag. Niall nodded and started to get out. He stopped when the door was open and looked at Harry.

"Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yes, Ni?" Harry asked. Niall bit his lip.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" Harry tilted his head to the side slightly.

"For helping me the other day and for bringing me to school even though you could sleep in." Niall said. The bell rung and Harry quickly told Niall it was no problem and let him leave. Niall ran into the building and to his English class.

"Almost late, Niall." Liam chuckled. Niall blushed and shrugged.

"Making out with Harry?" Liam smirked. Niall blushed even more and shook his head.

"We were talking. Besides, I woke up late." Niall said. Liam just continued to smirk as he faced the front to listen to the lesson.

At home, Harry was laying on the couch watching Netflix. Gemma walked in and sat on his stomach, since he took up the whole couch.

"Hey, baby bro." She smiled. He smiled back.

"Hey, Gem." He said. Gemma watched her brother grab his phone and check it, then sigh and put it back down.

"Waiting for a certain person to text you?" She asked, smirking. He fought the blush and shook his head.

"Nope, just counting down the minutes till I go back to school." He lied. Of course he was waiting for a certain someone to text him. He knows Niall's at school, but he normally texts him a few times a day. Harry's phone dinged and he quickly moved, causing Gemma to fly off of his stomach and onto the ground. He glanced at her.

"Sorry, Gem." He mumbled, looking down at his phone.
          To Haz
          From Ni
              Hey, Haz 😊
Gemma smirked.

"Is it that boy? What was his name again? Niall?" Harry nodded, not really paying attention to his sister as him and Niall texted. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

At lunch, Louis and Niall were talking about 5 Seconds of summer, once again, when Liam and Zayn walked up.

"Hey guys." Niall said, shoving a handful of fries in his mouth. Zayn sat next to Niall while Liam sat next to Louis.

"What are we talking about?" Liam asked.

"5 seconds of summer." Louis answer.

"So you're fangirling again?" Zayn smirked at Louis. Louis glared at him.

"No." He stated simply.

"Mhmm okay." Zayn mumbled, eating his food.

"Anyway, Niall, the boys are coming here and doing a concert soon. Do you want to go?" Louis asked. Niall screamed, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look their way. Niall blushed and started to sink in the chair.

"Of course I want to go." He said. Louis grinned.

"Yay! We have to make plans and stuff!" He said.

"Do you guys want to come to movies with us on Friday?" Zayn asked, looking between Louis and Niall.

"Who's 'we'?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Liam, Harry and I." Zayn answered.

"Sure." Niall smiled.

"Cool, Harry will probably pick you up then. We're all just going to meet there." Liam said.

"I'll pick you up, Louis." He added, smiling at the younger lad. Louis blushed and nodded.

"I'm bringing Perrie, okay?" The other boys nodded at Zayn.

After school, Harry was waiting outside, just as promised. Niall quickly ran to Harry's car and got in.

"Hi, Haz." He grinned.

"Hey, Ni." Harry smiled.

"Can we go get ice cream, please please please?" Niall asked. How could Harry even say no to him?

"Sure." Harry smiled. "But I'm paying." He smirked, knowing Niall wouldn't turn ice cream down just because Harry would pay. Niall whined but agreed anyway. Harry put the car in drive and started towards the local ice cream place.

"So, are you going to the movies on Friday with us?" Harry questioned, glancing at the younger boy. Niall nodded.

"Yeah. You're going to bring me right?" Niall asked sweetly. Harry chuckled and nodded.

"Of course." He said. Niall grinned and kissed Harry's cheek quickly, blushing as he pulled back.

"What was that for?" Harry asked, smiling even more than before.

"A thank you for being a great person, even though you think you're bad ass." Harry scoffed.

"I am bad ass." He said.

"No, you're a giant teddy bear, harry." Niall said. To Niall, Harry was a bad ass giant teddy bear.

"Go on a date with me." Harry said, out of the blue as they ate their ice cream. Niall dropped the spoon into the little cup and looked at Harry.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"Go on a date with me." Harry repeated. Niall blushed and smiled, picking his spoon up again.

"Okay." He said. Harry grinned.

"Saturday at 6:30?" Harry asked.

"At night right?" Niall asked. Harry nodded.

"It's a date then." Niall smiled. Niall was internally freaking out even though he was calm on the outside. They finished their ice cream, but sat at the little table a bit longer, just talking.

"Hey, Haz?" Harry looked up at Niall.

"Yea?" Niall bit his lip.

"Um, w-what did you do to Connor?" He asked.

"I didn't hurt him too bad if that's what you think. I just slammed him into the wall a couple times and punched him once. My mom stopped it before I could actually do what I wanted." Harry said.

"But don't worry about that, Ni. Connor will never hurt you again and I can promise you, if he does, I'll make sure he can't walk again." He added.

"You don't have to." Niall mumbled, now playing with his ice cream.

"Yes I do." Harry said, staring at Niall. Niall felt his stare, a blush coating his cheeks. He looked at Harry through his eyelashes.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled. Harry looked down at his empty ice cream cup quickly.

"Are you finished?" He asked, standing up to throw his cup away. Niall nodded and did the same.

"Let's get you home." Harry said, walking to his car.

"Thank you for the ice cream, Harry." Niall said as they got in the car. Harry smiled at the Irish boy.

"It was no problem, Ni." He said.

"So, where were you?" Maura asked her son as soon as he walked inside.

"Getting ice cream with a friend." Niall blushed.

"Ooo, does this friend happen to go by the name of Harry?" Maura smirked. Niall blushed even more.

"I'm going to do my homework, call me when dinners ready." He said.

"Alright." She said. Niall started to walk away.

"Oh! You brother is coming over with Theo and they're bringing Theo's  babysitter. She's 18 and she was staying the week to babysit before Greg decided to visit." She added. Niall nodded.

"Okay, mum. Love you." He kissed his mom cheek then ran up to his room. Since Greg is coming to visit, they're probably going to stay a bit. Niall glanced around his messy room, clothes everywhere. He shrugged and started on his homework instead. After an hour of doing homework, hands grabbed his shoulders, scaring him. He jumped and turned around, ready to punch.

"Greg!" He shouted and jumped up to hug his brother. Greg grinned.

"Hey, baby bro." He said.

"Where's Theo?" Niall asked.

"Downstairs with mum and his babysitter." He said.

"So, why'd you take the babysitter?" Niall asked curiously.

"She was staying with us because Denise and I were working a lot and this trip was last minute. Her parents are out of town and she left her keys, so she came with us. She's great and Theo loves her." Greg explained. Niall nodded.

"Niall, Harry is here!" Maura shouted. Niall blushed.

"Who is Harry and why did you blush the moment mum said his name?" Greg smirked knowingly.

"Shut up!" Niall groaned. He shoved Greg slightly and ran towards everyone else.

"Theo!" Niall shouted, opening his arms and squatting. Theo squealed and wobbled into his uncles arms. Niall grinned, hugging the baby to his chest. Harry watched in awe as Niall embraced the baby. Greg walked behind him.

"Maddy, this is my brother, Niall. Ni, this is Maddlynn, Theo's babysitter." Maddlynn blushed lightly and shook Niall's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Maddy said, her American accent surprising everyone.

"You're from America?" Niall asked. She nodded.

"Uh, yeah, but my parents and I moved to Ireland last year before my eighteenth birthday." She said. Niall nodded.

"Hi, Harry." Niall smiled. Harry smiled.

"Hey, Ni." Greg elbowed his brother lightly.

"Greg, this is Harry, my friend. Harry this is my brother, Greg and his baby, Theo." Niall introduced them. Greg wiggled his eyebrows at Niall.

"Friend." He said in that voice people use when they mess with someone else about their 'boy friend'. Niall blushed.

"Shut up, Greg." Niall mumbled. Theo looked to Greg.

"Daddy!" Theo whined holding his arms out. Niall handed him to Greg.

"Ni, can I talk to you?" Harry asked biting his lip. Niall nodded and grabbed Harry's hand, dragging him outside.

"So what's up?" Niall asked as he stood in front of Harry.

"Well, uh, I know we have our date on Saturday, and I wanted to know what your favorite dish is and your favorite flower." Harry said.

"I like all food, Harry. Haven't you noticed that?" He smiles slightly. Harry nods.

"And your favorite flower?" Harry asked biting his lip. Niall shrugged slightly.

"Haven't really thought about it." Niall smiled more.

"Why?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"That is for me to know and you to find out." Harry smirked. Niall pouted but nodded anyway. Niall heard a sneeze from behind him and turned to face the door. He opened the door, hitting his brother with.

"Greg, I'm going to kill you." Niall glared at his brother. Harry chuckled.

"I'll pick you up for school in the morning, Ni. Nice meeting you Greg." Harry said. Greg smiled at Harry.

"Nice meeting you too, Harry." Harry nodded once, smiled at Niall and walked towards his car.

"He seems like a nice lad." Greg said as him and Niall walked inside.

"Well, he did save my life, so I'd say so." Niall said then walked to the kitchen for a snack.

"What do you mean?" Greg asked, following Niall.

"Some guy at school beat me up and left me in a ditch, I couldn't move and I was bleeding a lot. Harry found me and took me to his house and fixed me up." Niall shrugged.

"How'd mom take it?" Greg asked. Niall shrugged slightly.

"She freaked a bit but Harry assured her that he'd take care of it." I said.

"And did he?" Greg questioned.

"Yes, he got suspended for three days." Niall said. They walked in the living room by everyone else.

"Oh, mom, can I go to the movies on Friday with my friends?" Niall asked. She nodded.

"Yea, have fun, Niall." She smiled.

"Thanks, mum." He kissed her cheek. "I'm going to finish some homework." He added, walking towards the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment, share? Tell me what you think about it so far

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.3K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
19K 214 28
(In this story they are NOT famous) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have always been good friends. Harry is cheeky, outgoing and perverted while Lo...