Pregnant By The Bad Boy { Com...

By Mindless_Beauty143

{ BAD BOY SERIES : #2 } After Finding Out His Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Rashaun Must Make Some Changes For His... More

Pregnant By The Bad Boy [Book 2]
Another Chapter Begins!!!
Come Back Home :'(
Today?!!!
New Things :)
We Meet Again......
4 Months Later......
Club....
2 Years Later...
No Mutual Feelings....
Priceless....
My Family :)
My Family (Part 2)
Family Helps Family :)
I'm Ready :)
Uh Oh :O
Its Official! ^.^
What Now?
I Got Chu ♥
Let The Games Begin ..
Blood Aint No Thicker Than Water ...
Another .. ? ;)
Proud Mama !
No Time For That ...
One Door Closes && Another Opens :)
No New Friends ..
On The Inside ..
Hold Me Down . . ( Continued )
I Aint Mad At Cha ..
Take Me As I Am ..
I Can Be Your Superman ..
Mrs. Carter ♥
Betta Not Give It Away ..
One Love .. ♥
The Start Of Something New .. ♥

Hold Me Down ..

34.1K 778 98
By Mindless_Beauty143

Ray And Liz When They Were Younger ---------- >>>>

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Lizette

" Rashuan let's go ! "

I yelled from the living room holding Layken . It was the day of the wedding and we were all in it . That meant we needed to be there early . Ray takes forever to get ready . Especially now that he grew his hair out . He walked out the room and came down the hall pecking my lips then Layken's cheek .

" You ready now ? "

" Are you ? "

" Go get in the truck . "

I said changing the subject . He was bein a smart ass . He chuckled taking Layken from me and walking out the door . I followed locking the door behind me . Ray had already put Lay in the truck so I got in the passenger side and Ray started the engine . As we drove Ray took my hand in his kissing the back of it . He smirked when I looked at him .

" One day this drive gon' be to our wedding . "

I smiled as he looked in the rear view mirror talking to Layken .

" Layken you think mama would marry me ? "

" Yeah . "

" Why ? "

" Cause she wuv daddy . "

Ray smiled and looked at me then back at the road . I smiled shaking my head . I looked back at her holding her hand as she played with my nails . I turned back around still holding her hand .

" Where mommy ring at ? "

Ray an I looked at eachother and laughed .

" I aint got it yet baby girl . "

" I thought you guys was getting married ? "

" Not right now . We still got time . "

" I thought chu an mommy wuved eachother ? "

I turned around looking back at her as she looked up at me disappointed .

" Mommy an Daddy love eachother a lot baby . "

" Den why you not married awready ? "

Ray spoke up .

" Cause Daddy keep procrastinatin . "

" What's that mean ? "

Ray chuckled at her asking all these questions .

" It means me an mama gon' get married later . "

" Pwomise ? "

" Promise . "

He said looking right at me making me blush . The way things are goin I could see marriage in our future . But I wanted to see how Ray acted with the new baby first . Then we could talk about a wedding . When we pulled up to the church there were cars all around . We parked in the back where everyone in the wedding did entering through the back . Ray handed Layken to me pecking my lips before walking back to where Loc was .

" Where daddy go ? "

" To help Uncle Loc while we help Auntie Jen . "

I said walking back to her dressing room knocking on the door . Jen's mom Tia opened the door smiling before hugging me .

" Yall get in here . "

She said closing the door behind us . I put Layken down and Jen called her over .

" Loc been snoopin . So we gotta watch out for him . "

I laughed as we took the dresses out .

Rashaun

" You ready for dis ma nigga ? "

I asked Loc as we all got ready . He hadn't said much to anyone since we got here . He looked nervous as fuck .

" Yeah . "

He sighed .

" Take a walk wit me . "

I said patting his back and walking out the room with him following . We got outside and started walking around the courtyard . Loc didn't say much . Just kept his hands in his pockets and his head hung low .

" You sure she wanna marry me ? "

" You really gotta ask ? "

" I don't know man . I been thinkin bout shit all mornin . She deserve better . Man I sound like a bitch . "

I chuckled

" Na . Its just nerves ma nigga . You know she wanna marry you . How long yall been together for ? "

" Shit like 8 years .. "

" Damn . If anything she mad you aint do it sooner . Jennifer got mad love for you . She wouldn't have stuck around those 9 years if she didn't . Hell she wouldn't be back there puttin that wedding dress on right now . Look at Brandon . "

I said pointing to him playing around with his cousins .

" He's proof of yall love . Aint that why he's your best man ? "

He nodded

" You right cuz . I went soft for a mintue . My bad . "

" That's yo lady though . She the only one that can make you soft . You straight . "

" Loc Loc help ! "

Layken screamed playfully running behind him hiding . I looked behind me to where she came from and seen Liz walkin around holding up the bottom of her dress . She looked damn good . Finally got that lil baby bump showin . Crazy to think that's my baby growin in there . I smirked at the thought turning back to Loc who was now holding Layken .

" Aint chu spose to be wit yo auntie ? "

Loc asked . Before Liz walked up sighing in relief .

" There you are stink . "

" I wan to show daddy my dress . "

She said playing with the bottom of it . I smiled . My baby looked beautiful . She loved to wear big dresses . This was one occasion that she could . I could only imagine the day I'd have to give her away at her own wedding . But even then she still gone be my baby .

" You look beautiful mamas . "

" Loc Loc you like it ? "

" Of course baby girl . You look gorgeous . "

She smiled big before Loc handed her off to me cause his mom called for him . I looked down at Liz and kissed her cheek catching her off guard . She looked up smiling .

" You look good baby . "

" Thank you . You don't look to bad yourself . "

She said poking my cheek . I shook my head hiding my grin .

" Jen ready ? "

" Not yet . Just waiting on Tia to finish her hair and makeup . I was trying to get a picture of the kids but Layken was no where to be found . "

She said looking at Layken making her giggle . I rubbed her belly .

" How you feelin ? "

" I'm fine . "

She said trying to sound okay . I hated that shit . She always said that when some was wrong an she didn't want nobody to worry . All week up untill a couple days ago she was throwin up and couldn't get out of bed . I aint seen her that sick in a minute . I was surprised she got better in time for the wedding .

" No your not . Don't do that shit to me . "

" Do what ? I said I'm fine . "

I shook my head

" What ever you say Liz . "

I said . I knew some was wrong . She knew some was wrong . She just don't wanna tell me cause we at the wedding and its Jen's day . But wedding or no wedding she needa take it slow . I noticed Leah walk in an she looked right at me . I looked at Layken kissing her cheek .

" Let's go take them pictures before you mess up your dress . "

I said . I grabbed Liz hand and we walked back inside . I needed an excuse to get outta there . Everything was fine so far an I wasn't tryna hear her right now . An I've noticed that whenever Liz see her she start askin questions . Luckily Liz didn't see her so we good for now . We got the kids together for the pictures .

*

Lizette

" I now pronounce you husband and wife . Kiss your bride . "

Loc whiped away Jennifer's tears of Joy and kissed her passionately . I swear this had to be the cutest thing ever . Loc almost cried but he never let a tear drop . Voice cracked and all but he held it together . I looked over at Ray who stood there holding Brandon and smiled . He winked making me blush and shake my head . Loc and Jennifer walked away with smiling faces and holding hands . I was glad they finally tied the knot . This was one couple I could honestly say was gonna last . After the wedding we headed to the reception . After Loc and Jen had their first dance Brandon insisted on dancing with Jen . It was the cutest thing . Everyone was dancing and having a good time . I caught Leah ass gettin real close to Ray as she danced but he would move out the way . I was glad he was avoiding her but I don't know if it was just cause I was there but I know she needa quit . I made my way to the dance floor where Ray was dancing with Layken in his arms surrounded by friends and family . He smiled when he seen me taking my hand spinning me around before pecking my lips . We danced around with everyone till it was time to cut the cake . When Loc an Jen fed eachother Jen shoved the cake on his face . Which we all know what that lead to . It was funny though . The kids were having fun and dancing . At one point the boys were fighting over who could dance with Layken . It was adorable . Me and Jen got them to get along and danced with them . Everything was good and drama free till near the end of the night when the kids were taken home and it was just the adults . While I was having a good time sober everyone else was buzzin . And you already know what happens when you give these females alcohol . So of course there was gossip and guys actin a fool . I couldn't help but notice Ray walk back to restroom in a hurry so I made my way over .

Rashaun

" Yo mane where you goin ? "

Loc cousin Jameal asked me as I made my way to the back to the bathroom . I had a bit much to drink and wasn't feelin right . My head was spinnin and I felt like I was gonna be sick . I got a little carried away tonight and was gonna regret it tomorrow . I seemed okay on the outside but I'm tellin you a nigga was faded .

" Imma be right back . "

I said trying to hurry . I was not bout to puke out here on the dance floor . I looked over as I walked and seen Liz talking with Jen an Dre . I swung the door open making my way to the toilet kneeling down throwing up . Fuck I hated this shit . I'm never drinking again I thought to myself . I guess I took advantage of the fact that Layken an the kids had gone . I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out splashing water on my face before patting it with a towel . Damn I felt a little better but I really wanted to go home an crash . I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and put the toilet seat down sitting on it leaning forward with my head in my hands . I heard the door open slowly and close before hearing the lock . I didn't bother looking up cause I heard heels clicking on the floor . I assumed it was Liz . I felt her standing in front of me before she brought my head to stomach rubbing the back of my neck .

" Feelin okay baby ? "

She said making me jerk back and jump up . That wasn't Liz at all . As soon as she spoke I knew exactly who she was . It was Leah . I stumbled back getting dizzy before sitting back down . I got up way to fast and the walls were spinning . She walked back to me feeling all over my shoulders and arms .

" Take it easy . "

She spoke softly . I grunted in pain . Man this shit just kept getting worse and worse . It was making it hard to fight her off . I was getting weak and felt like I could barely move . I pushed away weakly cause my strength was gone and stood up . She walked back to me not ready to give up backing me up against the sink . Things were starting to get blurry and dark . She needed to back up .

" Come on now .. "

" Its okay baby . "

She breathed into my ear

" Lemme take care of you . "

She whispered pecking my neck as she undid the belt to my pants . Man I was somewhere else right now . Everything was getting darker and I felt like I had no control over my body . I couldn't move . I closed my eyes trying to focus as she struggled with my zipper kissing my neck . I can't let her do this . Liz is just outside that door an I aint bout to do her like that . Not today not any day . I looked down as she knelt in front of me and pushed her back making her fall backwards to the floor fixing my pants and belt .

" Nasty bitch . You really thought I was gon let you pull that shit ? An wit my baby mama here ? Fuck outta here . "

I said walking out leaving her in the bathroom . I was fucked up but I wasn't stupid . That shit wasn't bout to go down . Drunk or sober that bitch aint gettin the time of day . I made my way back to the dance floor to find Liz . It was late and I was out of it . I just wanted to get Liz and go home .

Lizette

About 15 minutes later I watched as Ray walked out the bathroom . Again in a hurry . He didn't notice me at all cause I was hiding around the corner . On my way over to see what was wrong I noticed Leah walk back and through the same doors . I decided to wait and catch her ass but they was in there too long . She never came out so I walked in . Time to answer some questions .

" Excuse me . "

I called out slamming the door shut . She looked up looking back at me through the mirror . She whipped her mouth and turned off the faucet looking back up at me smirking .

" Lizette right ? "

She asked with an attitude raising her eyebrow . Really though ? I chuckled sarcastically shaking my head .

" Bitch don't play new . You aint that drunk . You know damn good an well who I am . "

She laughed turning around to face me .

" What chu need boo ? "

" Its not what I need . What chu needa do is back the fuck up off my man . "

" Your man ? Haha girl dats cute . You think you all that cause yall got a baby ? "

" It aint about my baby . So keep her name out cho mouth . An its cause of that lil girl that its gon be real cute when I catch yo ass slippin . "

I said getting in her face

" Am I supposed to be scared ? Bitch don't nobody want cho man . The dick wadn't that good anyway ! "

She yelled in my face . I seen red and grabbed her by her by her weave pulling her to the ground . She grabbed me pulling me ontop of her screaming for me to let her go . Sorry hun you got the wrong one . I swung as she scratched at my face hitting her in her mouth busting her lip before dropping her head letting it fall back against the floor . I stood up looking down at her holding her head in pain before spitting in her face and walking out fixing my hair and dress . I walked to the back grabbing my keys and the bag with our normal clothes in it putting it over my shoulder . All I could think of was what was done in that bathroom and if Ray would really do something like this . I wanted to cry but my anger held the tears back . I let the girls know I was leaving with a smile on my face and made my way to Ray who was chillin with Loc an Korey . I looked up at him muggin .

" Wassup baby ? "

" Get your shit we leavin . "

" The fuck wrong wit chu ? "

He said looking around like I was causing a scene . He aint seen a scene yet . An he didn't want me to go off in front of his homies . I put my hand on my hip giving him a serious look .

" Let's . Go . Now . "

I said through gritted teeth before walking away . I was heated . What would you think if you seen your man walk out the bathroom after 15 minutes with a bitch inside with the door shut . Its a single fucking bathroom . No stalls . So yeah I'm pissed and ready to go . As I walked outside Ray was following close behind asking questions . I ignored him and kept walking . He grabbed my arm stopping me . I turned around looking up at him with tears in my eyes . I wasn't bout to cry though . These hormones were messin with me .

" Yo what's the problem ? "

" Ray - "

I went to say but was cut off by Leah running out with everyone following . Ray turned around as everyone walked out . Bitch coming out here charging at me like she was bout to do some . Ray pushed her back standing between us .

" Woah ma you needa back up . "

" Fuck that . Bitch you busted my lip ! "

" And I have no problem doin it again so try me ! "

Ray looked from me to her confused .

" Liz get in the car . "

" No let this bitch handle her business . What chu came out here to get whooped again ? "

I asked standing in front of Ray . Sorry but Ray didn't fight my battles for me . I'm grown and he has no room to talk right now . Ray knew I was serious now . He gripped my waist tight with his hands pulling back into him hard before demanding in my ear through gritted teeth .

" Don't do none stupid . "

" Leah stop ! "

Jennifer yelled . I felt bad . I caused a scene at her wedding and probly ruined it . I tried to leave quietly leaving everyone happy and the bitch in the bathroom . But she couldn't take the hint and still came runnin .

" Why don't chu listen to yo cousin . "

Ray said sounding irritated .

" So you taken the side of this basic bitch ?! "

She yelled over all the other yelling before slapping me making me swing hitting her jaw . It would've gotten worse but before I knew it Ray was pulling me back with his protecting my stomach . Trust me I wasn't gone let my baby get hurt over this hoe . But don't come at me swingin an not expect me to swing back . Arguments started around cause her cousins tried to jump in an Dre and Jen weren't tryna let that happen . So now everyone was fighting and Ray finally got me away pushing me towards the car .

" Get cho ass in the car . "

He demanded through gritted teeth with a firm grip on my arm .

" Don't touch me . "

I said jerking my arm away . He snatched the keys out my hand and went around to the driver side as I got in shutting my door .

Rashaun

" Fuck was that ? "

I asked looking over at Liz as I drove home . I was fucked up earlier but all this shit got me lit . Leah an Liz got me fucked up . This bitch wanna come into the bathroom tryna suck my dick wit my girl right outside then try to fight her . Then Lizette tryna fight while pregnant wit my baby . That shit was foul . Who knows what could've happen . She know she pregnant so that shit was uncalled for . Now I'm hearin they fought in the fuckin bathroom ? I don't know what happen . All I know is that my child better not be hurt .

" Na . I'm not finna do this in the car . We talkin about this at home . "

She said putting her hand up looking out the window . I shook my head . She wanna talk at home ? We gone talk at home . We drove home in silence . I was pissed an her lil attitude wasn't happenin . She went straight to the room and into the bathroom taking a shower . I walked into the kitchen tossing the keys onto the counter going to the cabinet getting an Aspirin and a water bottle . My head was killin me . Liz came out the bathroom in one of my big shirts an no bra while I layed in bed watching tv in my basketball shorts . She came out slamming shit .

" Lizette ! "

" What ! "

She snapped slamming the bathroom door closed .

" Slam some else ! "

" Or what ?! Just shut up . "

" Naw fuck that Lizette ! That shit chu pulled back there could've hurt the baby ! Fuck Leah ! My kid is more important ! "

" You really think I was gonna let that bitch hurt my baby ? This whole thing was your fault anyway ! "

I raised up

" How the fuck was that MY fault ?! "

She leaned against the dresser with her hand on her hip .

" What were yall doin in the bathroom Rashaun ? "

She asked in a calm tone . I paused .

" Yeah I seen that shit . I was coming back to check on yo ass and seen her follow you back there . Yall were in there for 15 minutes . You walk out in a hurry and I walk in to this bitch whiping her mouth talkin how your dick wadn't all that . Fuck is that about ? "

I chuckled shaking my head before getting up walking towards her . She leaned away from me muggin . She looked cute all mad . She wanna know what happen . Ill tell her .

" I don't find none of this shit funny . "

" You really think imma fuck somebody in the bathroom when you right outside the door ? Girl you know better than that . "

" I would hope you never would . "

" And I wouldn't . Baby I told you I'm done hurtin you . I know what I got . I'm not finna lie to you . I went back there cause I wasn't feelin good . You an I both know I can't handle liquor . She did come in tryna pull some shit but baby you got my word that I aint let none happen . Love yo stubborn ass to much fa dat . "

I said smirking pecking her lips then her nose making her blush and roll her eyes .

" You sexy as hell when you mad but if you pull that shit again we gone have some problems . "

I said on her lips taking her hands and putting them around my neck . She leaned back breaking the kiss looking up at me with her eyebrow raised .

" Don't even . I have my reasons . "

" I don't give a damn what reasons you got . You keep yo lil ass outta trouble . Fuck everybody else its us an the kids . That's all you needa be worried about . "

" Whatever . "

She said rolling her eyes .

" Keep rollin yo eyes Liz . "

I said licking my lips shaking my head .

" You makin alotta threats over there boy but all I hear is talk . "

I picked her up scaring her sitting her on the dresser standing between her legs .

" Don't get it twisted . Keepin it one hunnit over here . "

" Sorry baby all I'm hearin is talk . "

I leaned forward biting her neck making her gasp . I chuckled pecking it .

" Keep talkin shit girl I aint playin . "

" Don't talk about it . Be about it . "

She said chewing on her lips . She looked hella good right now and it had me feelin some type of way . I smirked leaning forward kissing her lips hungrily holding her thighs . She smiled into the kiss and I pulled away licking my lips .

" You know I love you right ? "

" Mhm . "

She rolled her eyes .

" Its like that ? "

She pulled me forward kissing me softly .

" You really love me ? "

" What chu think ? "

" Then make me food . "

I smacked my lips putting my head back .

" Man .. "

She pecked my jaw giggling .

" I like the way you fought for yo man tho . "

" What's mine is mine baby . "

She said softly before pecking my lips .

" Bring yo crazy ass on . "

I said walking away taking her hand leading her to the kitchen . We fight and argue but I love her too much to stay mad . I wasn't playin bout her stayin outta trouble . But I wasn't tryna fight . Plus a nigga was hungry too .

=====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Story Ends Soon So If You Want A Third Book I Suggest You Leave Comments Of Your Thoughts . Don't Be A Silent Reader :)

COMMENT + VOTE + SHARE !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 585 43
***FEATURED BY @storiesundiscovered (01/11/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @dangerouslove (05/08/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @NA (13/07/2022)*** Small town Frenc...
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

217K 4.3K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
101K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...