The Song of the Dragons [A Na...

By CoomanCat

SEQUEL IS OUT!!! One year after Natsu left to train. One year after Fairy Tail disbanded. Magnolia was comple... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Fairy Tail Returns
Chapter 3: The Dragons Music
Chapter 4: Lies and Truths
Chapter 5: The Dragon Realm
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Prank
Chapter 8: Two Years Later...
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10:Excuses
Chapter 11: The Egg
Chapter 12: Happiness and Memories Returned
Chapter 13: The 10th Master of Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: Where's Lucy
Chapter 15: Curiosity Killed the Dragonslayer
Chapter 16: Because We Are Wizards of Fairy Tail
Chapter 17: Fighting Evil and Drama
Chapter 18: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 19: Mira Was Preparing
Chapter 20: The GMG
Chapter 21: 16 Years...More Like 4 Months
Chapter 22: Preliminary Round
Chapter 23: Tag
Chapter 24: Found Friends
Chapter 25: Crystals
Chapter 26: Minerva
Chapter 27: Lucy's True Strength
Chapter 28: Natsu's Secret Remains a Secret
Chapter 29: A Day At The Fair
Chapter 30: Battle Royal And A Secret
Chapter 31: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 32: Awkward Family Reunion
Chapter 33: The Great Dragon Tournament
Chapter 34: Prank: Take Two
Chapter 35: The Spell
Chapter 36: Where's Natsu
Chapter 37: The Dream
Chapter 38: The Volcano
Chapter 39: E.N.D
Chapter 40: Attack on Natsu
Chapter 41: Welcome Back Natsu, Goodbye Lucy
Chapter 43: Natsu's Happiness Returned
Chapter 44: Sing a Song for You
Chapter 45: The Song of The Dragons
Coming Home[Nalu FanFic][Sequel to T.S.O.T.D]
Sequel!!!
Sequel?
100K SPECIAL

Chapter 42: 2 Years Later: The Return

4.1K 135 10
By CoomanCat

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 42: 2 Years Later: The Return (3rd Person) This is different...

2 years later...

A man walks into the Fairy Tail guild. He snatches a random job off the board and gives it to Mira. "Natsu, take a break. I know you're depressed about Lucy, but it's been two years, relax for a bit." The man ignores the barmaiden and walks out the door, leaving the guild to the usual quietness.

It has been two years since Lucy's death and after that, the guild fell into depression. No one fell as hard as Natsu did though. Now he doesn't talk to anyone, only Cel, Lucy's exceed. Natsu now only goes into the guild for food money and stays at Fairy Hills in Lucy's apartment. The girls of Fairy Hills don't kick Natsu out because of how bad of a condition he is in.

One day a light from deep in the woods was seen from a farm house. The immediately sent a job request to Fairy Tail which Natsu took. In the forest, the celestial keys, Lucy's celestial keys, gather around in a circle, causing the light. They chat in a whisper.

(I don't usually do this, but I will put the names in front of the text so you can see which celestial spirit says what.

Leo: Did everyone get here OK?"

All Celestial Spirits: Yes/Pun!

Virgo: Are you sure you want to do this for the Princess? She has been dead for two years!

Leo: Yes. I made sure Natsu grabbed our job request so he should be here soon.

Libra: OK, but we need to act fast!

Aries: I can't wait for our master, no friend to be back with us!

Leo: Ready guys?

All Celestial Spirits: Yes/Pun!

The Celestial spirits come out of their keys and hold hands. The chant a spell causing a light to appear once more. Inside the circle appears Lucy two years older than she was. Lucy immediately covers her nude body up. "I remember...but how?" She says sleepily. "Star Dress: Celestial Armour." Leo sighs in disappointment. Lucy tries to stand up, but fails. Lucy falls onto the ground and falls asleep.

(Natsu's POV)

I rub my eyes. I have been taking jobs constantly today. This job is the 5th one so far. I touch my pocket. Still there. I keep a picture of Lucy with me at all times. I board the train to the town to get to my customers house. The time passes and the train stops in a major city. I have to walk to the town from here.

I soon reach the town, after admiring the nature on my way. I usually take things slow and admire things like she would. The village was very old fashioned with people wearing kimonos. I reach the house. "Ahh Fairy Tail! Come inside, please." An old man says. I enter the house and sit on the mat provided. "A light appeared from the forest a day ago and I need to know that it is not harmful to our village. I nod and exit the house. I look at the forest and see the light again I run toward it.

I soon reach a clearing where Lucy's Celestial spirits are gathered around a person. "What is going on?" I ask and the spirits jump at my voice. "Natsu!" Leo says. "Who is that?" I question about the person they are surrounding. "It's our master." Leo says. "You guys don't have a new master since there are no celestial mages in the world besides the princess so the only person it could be is-" my breath hitches as the celestial spirits move aside to reveal the last person I would expect to see. "Lucy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short, but hopefully it helped you out with the sadness of the last chapter. Please vote and comment to show support. BAIIIIIIIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 632 21
After completing the 100-year quest, Natsu and the others return to Magnolia. They are greeted by the cheerful welcomes of citizens, and a huge party...
22.8K 907 30
She was a normal fairy tail member. Right? Wrong. At least not when the dragons strike, and they seem to be looking for a special someone, Lucy Heart...
2.6K 75 39
Natsu and Lucy have been friends since the middle of kindergarten when Lucy moved into the town of Magnolia with her mother. They had always been in...
3.5K 162 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...