Hold It Down

Por VanessaTheAuthor

Domani and Dolani Johnson are growing older and so are their parents. After 15 years, the couple has finally... Más

Hold It Down
Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party
Chapter One | G. O. M. D.
Chapter Two | All Right
Chapter Three | F*ck You
Chapter Four | Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter Five | Quit Playin' Games
Chapter Six | Lyin' King
Chapter Seven | Single
Chapter Nine | About the Money
Chapter Ten | Deep
Chapter Eleven | Memo
Chapter Twelve | 2 Seconds
Chapter Thirteen | Say It
Chapter Fourteen | Tell Him The Truth
Chapter Fifteen | Back Against the Wall
Chapter Sixteen | Ride Out
Chapter Seventeen | Run This Town
Chapter Eighteen | The Testimony
Chapter Nineteen | Family
Chapter Twenty | I Just Wanna' Party x2
Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy
Chapter Twenty Two | Pray
Chapter Twenty Three | Deep x2
Chapter Twenty Four | Dead End
Chapter Twenty Five | I'm Coming Home
Chapter Twenty Six | Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven | Battle Cry
Chapter Twenty Eight | Glory
Chapter Twenty Nine | Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Thirty | We Did It
Epilogue | Hold It Down

Chapter Eight | Everythang

19.2K 726 375
Por VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Eight | Everythang
_____________

Family over everything I put that shit on everything

Getting it with my niggas yeah we heading home with everything

Uh, I put that shit on everything

She ask me what I want, I told her everything - B.O.B
_____________

Dolani

I banged on Michael's front door at seven in the morning, not giving a fuck about how I looked, sounded, or what time it was right about now. All I knew was that he got my brother and cousin locked up last night and I wanted to know why. I hadn't gotten the chance to talk them or to my parents yet to see exactly what had happened, they only told me that the two of them had gotten arrested by Mike's dad he said that they were pressing charges on the two of them. My dad and uncle Red were down there now  bailing them out and my mom wasn't answering her phone, so I was left standing on his door step demanding answers from him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dolani? It's seven o'clock in the morning and you're banging on my shit like the police, why?" He asked in a groggy tone as the door swung open with much force. I came face to chest with him as he stood in nothing but a pair of black boxer shorts, while rubbing his eyes. I didn't care how good he looked right now, he was fucking with my family and that angered me to the bone. How I was raised, it was always family over everythang and it would always be.

"It's funny that you speak of fucking police, why the hell did your dad arrest Domani and Rod last night?" I questioned him, before crossing my arms over my chest. The smirk that appeared on his face angered me even more as I pushed at his chest roughly, causing him to stumble back a few steps and look up at me. I didn't care, this was not a joke to me. I get it, my brother is a troublemaker, but Mike is a grown ass man, but runs to his dad for shit. He had no respect from me for being a fucking snitch. I thought he knew better than that.

"Aye man, stop it, aight? It should teach your family a damn lesson for future references. Never fuck with the unfuckwithable." He said with another smirk and I pushed at his chest once again, but this time he didn't even budge or move a muscle. He stood there looking down at me, like he was the best thing walking on Earth. That only made me become more violent, like people often said my mom use to be towards my dad. I knew that I shouldn't have hit him, but fuck it.

"I can't fucking believe you, you coward." I said as I pushed at his chest one last time, but unlike the others, he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me further inside before pushing me up against the wall. Each of my hands were held by his on either sides of my body preventing all movement from the upper part of my body.

"Stop putting yo hands on me or you ain't gone like what's next." He told me as his eyes traveled down my body and he licked his pink lips. I cringed in disgust as I swiftly brought my knee up to his balls, causing him to release me from his grasp and yelp out in pain. I watched him fall onto the floor holding his private parts. I can't believe I even dated a guy like this. I'm glad that I saw his true colors now versus way later. I felt stupid for even putting myself in this relationship. Renae was right all along, I knew I should've listened to her.

"Mike, who is that at the door baby? I need you to come back to bed to finish what you started up here," I heard someone call from the stairs and my eyebrow arched in confusion. My brain raced with thoughts as I tried to figure out who's voice it was. I didn't even get the chance to think on it or say anything before he yelled back to her in a pained voice, as he slowly stood up from the ground.

"Nobody!" He yelled in a low tone as he sorted himself in his pants and looked at me with a frown on his face. The voice had peaked my interest, so me being me, I moved to go and see, but he blocked my way before I could even get that far or a good look at the bitch that he was supposedly fucking with. My heart was already stinging from the thought of him even being with someone else after only a few days of us breaking up. I wanted to cry, but I held it in as I tried to move around him and see who it was. I knew it would only hurt worse if I put a name or face to the girl, but I couldn't leave without knowing who.

"Who is that Mike?" I asked trying to push past him, but he grabbed onto my arm trying to stop me from walking anywhere near the entrance to the stairway with one of his hands while covering his junk with the other hand. I pushed his arms away from me as I kept trying to make my way around him as a few tears threatened to spill from my eyes at any second, but I tried my best and held them back from falling. I wouldn't allow them to see me down and weak.

"Dolani, chill, you don't wanna do that." He told me in a low whisper, but I wasn't hearing any of that. I just wanted to know. I slapped him with my free hand and he released me by mistake, but that's all it took for me to get into the doorway and run up the stairs. I headed to his room with him on my trail. Before he could grab me, I pushed the door open and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I saw her face and naked body in the middle of his bed.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she placed the cover over her naked body, hoping that it would keep me from seeing her, but I'd already seen her face and it only broke my heart and angered me even more. I was known to be like my father when it came to my anger and right then I couldn't control myself as I ran and climbed up onto the bed, straddled her body and started raining down blows on her head without a care in the world. I was furious at the both of them.

"You fucking bitch! I can't believe you Renae! You were suppose to be my best fucking friend, but you're fucking my boyfriend. I should kill you." I yelled in rage as my fist collided with her head over and over again while hot tears streamed down her face. The sound of her screams soothed me as I pounded her face in until was snatched off of her and placed onto my feet again. Mike stood in front of me so I couldn't get to her, but that only made things worst for him. I started punching at his chest as hard as I could, to help with my broken heart. I thought I was hurt before, but now it felt like I was losing air and it felt like I couldn't breathe as I gasped for more.

"You cheater, I hate you so much. I fucking hate the both of you. I can't believe I fucking trusted the both of you, you two deserve each other, you fucking snakes." I yelled as I finally stopped hitting him and backed away. His lip was busted and her face was swelling up and bloody, not that I gave a fuck about her at this point. I looked at the tears in her eyes and then back at him before shaking my head in disgust and utter pain. The two of them deserved each other, but they didn't deserve me. I was too good to the both of them, and they shitted on me like I meant nothing to either of them. I was starting to see that all I really had in life was my blood, my family.

I wasn't even surprised by Mike's actions after what he'd said to me the other day, but by Renae I was. She was supposed to be my best friend and she was the one to tell me that Mike was no good in the first place. I guess she was right when she said that, but she failed to tell me that she was fucking my man which made him no good. I was hurt to the core as I stood in front of the two who had done the dirty deed and betrayed me. These niggas ain't shit and these bitches ain't shit either. I'd allowed them both to fool me and now I was the one hurting.

"I'm so sorry Lani." She cried and I gave her the meanest look that I could muster up before shaking my head and walking out of the room with my heart beating fast and the tears coming even faster. My knuckles were hurting, but that didn't match the feel of the broken heart that I had inside of my chest. I hadn't ever known what it was like to truly be broken hearted until right now and let me tell you, it wasn't something that I'd wish on my worst enemy. I'd come over here to get information, but I'd got more than I was expecting when I came.

mydearDelila📒🔐💕: Tony just got back in town and he wants to meet with you tonight around 7 o'clock for dinner, 302 Lincoln Drive. I need you dressed sexy as hell and on your A game for this meeting Dolani, I put my name on the line for you ass. You're still in right?

Me: I'm all in, see you tonight 😌
____________

Domani

"How much is it gone cost me to make all of this shit disappear again Walter?" My pops asked casually as he pulled out a medium sized Gucci duffle bag from under the frail wooden table and sat it in front of both the judge and chief of police for the city of Miami, Florida. Theirs eyes lit up as they took head to the dead presidents peaking out of the bag. I sat next to my dad and Rod sat next to my uncle as they tried to sort this shit out, saving the both of our ass. I didn't say shit as we allowed them to do the talking. Them niggas had clout out here, so I already knew we was gone get off with another warning.

After being arrested last night for the same charge, both Rod and I were thrown into a pen until we had posted bail. That didn't take long because word traveled like hot ass on the block. Both our pops got word of the shit and we were out on bail, but now we were sitting in a meeting with two of the most important men that could potentially have us locked down for some big boy time. I wasn't trying to be in nobody prison. Unlike my dad, I ain't have a shorty that was down enough for me to take my time and ride it out. My moms was a savage for that, if she wasn't my moms I would've wifed her.

"Johnson, I don't know how much longer I can keep sweeping your family's crimes under the damn rug. You two need to get ahold on your sons, before this little deal we got going on wears thin and they are screwed." The red neck, obese judge said as he eyed me and then Rod next. I smirked as I stared back at him, knowing that he wouldn't dare turn down the money or the offer. He always talked shit, but still accepted the deal afterwards.

"You can and you will. Walter, just take the damn money and make sure neither of them get penalized for this bullshit. Don't forget, I was the one that paid for your whole got damn campaign. Do we have an understanding or do I need to make a call to your wife and let her know what a fucked up man you are?" My uncle Red spoke up this time and the judge shifted in his seat at the mention of his wife. I didn't know what type of dirt they had on him, but it must've been some deep shit.

"Fine, I'll make all of it disappear." he mumbled as he looked down at his hands that rested in his lap. I wanted to laugh hard at how easy he'd folded under pressure, but I decided to keep my composure when my dad stepped his big long and heavy ass foot down on my fucking toe.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath as I bent over in pain, causing my dad to throw a sly smirk over at me and turn his attention back towards the two men that held my freedom by the balls. This nigga was crazy as hell, my whole foot was numb.

"That's what I thought you'd say. How about you chief? Have that motherfucker Michael Barnett drop all charges against my son and nephew, better yet just fire his ass completely. We good on that?" My dad said as he sat there waiting on a response out of the chief. The man swallowed the huge lump in his throat as he scratched the back of his neck in a nervous manner. I wouldn't blame the nigga, I was nervous as fuck around my crazy ass dad too.

"I'm not sure that I'll be able to fire him without probable cause Johnson. He's a damn good worker on the force and they were the ones in the wrong in this situation so I don't know if ...." He stopped mid sentence once he saw the look on my dad's face. I could damn near see the sweat dripping from this nigga face. I was distracted when Rod nudged me and I looked to see his ass showing me a picture of some broad that had sent him nudes. That didn't last long before Unc smacked the back of his head. He smacked his lips and put his head down onto the table like a bored ass kid.

"Don't fuck with me right now. I don't give a fuck how good of a worker he is, you will fire him because I fucking said so. Don't forget who runs this damn city chief. You might wear the badge, but I make shit happen around here. Do as I say and you'll keep your job and your life. I'm not one to just talk either, I will have you slaughtered by night and personally wrap your remains in a gift box and take them to your wife and son. I don't play about my family, are we clear?" My dad said, sending shivers down my spine and I wasn't even who he was talking too.

"Crystal," he muttered in a strained voice. That was all that it took for the charges to be dropped against both Rod and I, our record to stay clean, and Mike's fuck ass dad to be fired from his job. I was satisfied with the deal as we all walked out of the abandon warehouse that we'd met at and went our separate ways like what we had just done in there wasn't illegal as hell.

"I should really beat the both of y'all asses right now, just for the hell of it. Y'all know better than to be doing that shit," My pops cursed as we climbed into his Range Rover truck and headed on the road. I didn't know where we were going and right now I didn't even give a fuck. I was just happy to still be free, I was hungry as hell and in need of a shower right about now. It's been a whole twenty four since a nigga had a decent meal and shower.

"Man, Unc that nigga had it coming to him. If it was you, you would have done the same shit. It's all good tho, we gone see that snitch ass nigga again." Rod commented as he sat next to me in the back seat of the truck, trying to justify what we did. I ain't have shit to say about that. I was just ready to get wherever these niggas was taking us.

"Nah, lil nigga, if it was me I would've left that nigga shit leakin on the concrete. Wouldn't have been no snitchin', but that's the difference between me and y'all. I don't want y'all to be like me, I want y'all to be better than me." He explained as he whipped the truck around town like it wasn't shit. I admired my dad and how savage he was. I wanted to be like him, despite the shit he said. I wanted to put fear in niggas with my words like he did.

"Besides, both of  y'all little niggas better stay the hell out of trouble. We got y'all off this time, but we can't keep paying for y'all damn freedom. Y'all too old to be constantly doing dumb shit. Y'all getting older, you suppose to mature with age. Seem like y'all doing more dumb shit the older you get. What you need to be doing is getting a damn job and getting the hell out of our pockets." My uncle Red said, bumping fist with my dad. I ignored all that bullshit they was saying. They was sounding just like my uncle DJ preaching ass right now.

A couple more minutes of driving, we finally pulled up to my grandma house and hopped out of the truck. We all headed into the house to the smell of chili. I was hungrier than a motherfucker, so my stomach growled at the smell of it. I headed straight into the door of the kitchen to find my mom, aunties, and grandma cutting up different shit. I went over to kiss my moms cheek before proceeding to granny.

"Boy, don't come in here with all that. You need to get your damn act together. I'm not playing with you Domani Jalil'. You're just like your father was at that age, rebellious and bad as hell." My grandma scolded me as she pointed her finger while standing over the chili. I smacked my lips and that only resulted in my mom mushing my head. Everybody was being so violent towards me and shit. I knew I got locked up for the second time within a full month, but damn.

"That's right mama, check him because I can't seem to get through that thick skull of his. Like you said, he is his father's child." My mom said from the amen corner. I closed my eyes for a second before making my way out of the kitchen. Everybody was fussing and shit. I just wanted to chill and get away from that right now. I knew it was because they loved me and they wanted me to do better with my life, so I didn't trip that much. They were my family and they had my best interest at heart, so I dealt with it.

"Pops you seen Lani'? I asked as I poked my head outside to see my pops, uncle DJ, Adrian, and Red all outside smoking backwoods around the lawn. The smell of the sweet marijuana made my heart beat pick up as it invaded my nostrils. My pockets were running low right about now. Don't get me wrong, I was never broke, but my pops had stopped giving me money so I had to make what I had do until I got this dealing shit started up.

"She at the house, she said she wasn't feeling too good so she just stayed at home for the night. I called and checked on her a few hours ago and she was good. Why, wassup?" He asked with the blunt hanging from his lips. I just shook my head and went back inside of the house. I headed to the den and sat down on the couch next to Rod. He looked around the doorway before nudging my arm.

"You trying to meet with the boss nigga tonight? He want to meet us first before he put us on, so once we do that then we can jump on the money train. I don't know about you, but I need some quick cash as soon as fucking possible. So, you with the shit tonight?" He asked, constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure we didn't have nobody creeping on the low.

"You already know I'm down fam, I told you this shit. Later on once I get home and shower, you can pick me up from the crib and take me there. I'm all about the money, so therefore I'm all in." I told him straight up and I was dead ass too.

"That's what the fuck I'm talking bout son." He said with a wide smirk as we did our little hand shake that we'd made up as kids. Ty was in on it too, every since we were in single digits. Them was my niggas, the only dudes I'd ever need to have my back 100%. I wasn't fond on fucking with no niggas that wasn't blood too quick. I know they say blood will cross you too, but that fake shit don't run through our vein.

"Wassup you jail birds?" Ty joked as he came into the living room and plopped down onto the couch with me and Rod. I flipped him off as I got up and turned on Malcolm's Xbox in the den and popped in some Madden 2K16 so that I could whoop these niggas asses. I was chilling right now until the food got ready for me to step down on. After that, I'd go home shower and get ready for the money.

"Fuck you nigga," I said as I flipped him off and turned on the game. It didn't take long for us to get a game started up and popping. We laughed and joked around while playing football with each other. This the type of shit that I lived for right here, spending time with my niggas, my family. It was always family over everythang this way, Johnson or nothing. Ty wasn't even really blood, but he was blood. I loved my family to death and it just may be the death of me.
___________

Dolani

"I hope this looks good enough to impress Tony," I mumbled to myself as I stood in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom. I sighed as I made sure that my small breast were exposed, but not too much. My hair hung straight down my back and a single gold necklace with a black pendant graced my neck. I was dressed in a tan and lace pants romper with a pair of nude pumps. I had to admit, I looked older than my age, but I think that was the whole point of wearing this.

I had skipped out on my grandma's famous chili so that I could get ready for this meeting with Tony. I wanted to look perfect for him, despite the heartache and pan that still plagued my body from earlier. I was still depressed where as I wanted to cry my life away, but I refused to miss out on good money for a stupid ass ex boyfriend and best friend. They weren't worth my tears and they wouldn't get anymore of them if I could help it from this point forward. I was moving on from both of them, no matter how hard.

I smoothed out my jumper and pulled on my navy blue trench coat over my outfit and got ready to leave the house and head outside. Delila was already waiting for me out front, so all I had to do was make it out without my outfit raising suspicion to Domani. He was the only one home now, my parents were still over at my grandma's house with the rest of the family. According to them, I was going to dinner with Delila tonight. I hated to lie to them, but technically it wasn't even a lie. Delila would really be there with him, she just wasn't the person of interest for tonight.

"Where you headed Lani', I thought you wasn't feeling good?" Domani asked as he stood in front of me dressed in all black. I jumped and put my hand over my chest as I looked up at him. I was expecting to get out rather easily without running into him. I guess I was highly mistaken when I thought that.

"Oh, uh, me? I'm going out to dinner with Delila tonight. I feel a lot better now. I should get going though, Delila is waiting. I said nervously as I tried to walk away from him, but he grabbed onto my wrist and stopped me from walking too far away. I sighed softly as I turned back around and looked up at him with a small smile.

"Dolani, I'm not our parents aight? You ain't got no reason to lie to me, so don't. If you don't want to tell me just say that instead of lying to my face like somebody on the street. We better than that." He said while clenching his jaw, instantly making me feel bad for keeping him out of the loop and trying to hide what I was doing from him. I wanted to tell him about me becoming an escort, but that was just a secret that I wanted to keep until I actually started doing it. It was only a meeting tonight and I didn't even know how it would go after this.

"Okay, I'm sorry Domani. I'm going out with Delila, really. I'll be back before my curfew starts." I said convincingly as I reached up to kiss his left cheek and tried to walk away from him again. Before I could, he grabbed my wrist for the second time causing me to sigh heavily this time. If he kept this crap up, I was going to be late for dinner and that wouldn't make such a good impression on the man that I was trying to work for.

"Be careful Dolani, aight?" he asked, concern lacing every word that he said as he looked at me with nothing but care and love in his eyes.

"I promise," I said and he nodded before kissing my forehead and letting my wrist free. I walked out of the house with him watching my every move like a hawk from the doorway. I gave him one a reassuring smile before leaving out of the door and closing it back behind me. Once I was out, I high tailed it down the porch and got into the car with Delila before she pulled off from the house. I let out a sigh as I stripped from my jacket.

"Owe, sexy sexy. I know for a fact Tony will like it." Delila said once she looked at my outfit. I chuckled as I shoved her shoulder lightly and settled into the seat. I made myself comfortable as The Weekend played from the speakers in her car. I was quiet all the way there because of the nervous feelings that filled my body. When we arrived at the big ass house and the engine cut off in the car, my heart thumped as I got scared.

"Relax Dolani, I can tell you're shitting bricks over there. Tony is a rather nice guy, as long as you're respectful towards him. Don't get too sassy with him either, he hates that. Now come on, you'll be fine. He's going to love you, I know it." She smiled and it gave me a funny vibe, but I listened to my cousin and stepped out of the car and followed her slowly up the porch of the big mansion that sat in front of me. It wasn't as big as our house, but it wasn't far from it.

As Delila stood in front of the camera and said the security code into the speaker, my heart beat raced in my chest. I didn't know what to expect once I entered this man's house. It was no longer a world that we controlled behind these doors. Once I step foot into her seriously, I would officially be one of them. I wouldn't be able to run out of it whenever I got ready. I'd be an escort and I was nervous. When the door opened and revealed a short, stubby, mixed man that looked to be in his mid fifties. I wanted to frown, but smiled anyway. It was way too late for that now.

"Delila, mi baby, I'm glad that you're here with the special guest." He said as he hugged her and kissed her cheek before moving her to the side so that he could get a full view of me. I rubbed my arms shyly as I stood in front of the man that I hadn't been expecting. He grabbed my hand and spun me around so that he got a good view of my full body before grinning in delight.

"Damn it Delila, you said you had a pretty little thing, but you didn't say she was this pretty. Mami, you have to be one of the most beautiful women that I have ever laid eyes on. With just your looks, I can tell that you will be my favorite girl in the house." He said and I smiled, taking that as a good sign so far. I could hear Delila smack her lips from behind me as we went all the way inside of the house and he closed the door back behind us. I hadn't said anything just yet, but the smile was present on my face.

"Thank you," I mumbled as he led me into the house and to the dinner table where he had all types of food set up over the long mahogany wood table. It smelt good in here as my stomach began to growl in hunger. He walked me over to my seat at the end and pulled the chair out for me to sit down, before scooting me further in. Tony really seemed like a gentleman so far, but don't they all start off this way before showing their true colors. I just prayed that Tony wasn't crazy like all the rest.

"I hope you like the food, I had my chef prepare nothing but the best for you my love." He said as he sat down at the other end of the table and smiled at me. Delila looked between the two of us and I could damn near see the envy and hate boiling in her as she took a seat in the middle of the table. My forehead creased in confusion as I started to ask her what was wrong, but before I could he spoke up killing the silence.

"So, why do you want to work for me pretty?" He asked as he sipped on his glass of wine, with his eyes fixated only on me. I sighed as I chewed the salad that I'd placed into my mouth before talking.

"Well, I need money and after Delila told me how awesome this job was, I couldn't help but to give it a try after that. I trust her not to get me into anything dangerous, so I'm down for the job." I said and he nodded his head before looking over to Delila who was rather quiet as she nibbled on her small plate.

"I'm glad you have so much trust in her and she trusts me to take care of you darling, Tony is going to take good care of you, trust me. I'm rethinking things in my head right now. You might even be better than little miss Delila here." He said as he looked at Delila, who scoffed and eyed him. He gave her a stern look and her gaze dropped down onto her plate this time.

"I doubt it," she mumbled to herself, but I heard it. I chose to ignore the comment because I didn't know where all of this was coming from. It was my first time meeting the guy and he was acting like I was better than everyone here. It seemed as if Delila wasn't too fond of how he praised me. Maybe I was just over thinking things, but sounded like a hater on the front line. I couldn't help that he liked me on the spot. I was just a likable girl.

By the end of the dinner, Tony and I were very acquainted with one another. Delila sat quietly as he asked me all kinds of questions, making different sounds at how I responded or how he responded. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been to meet him. Turns out, I was nervous for nothing. He was a nice guy like she'd said, I just couldn't wait until we got to the money part. This was the reason for this job anyway, so I was ready to get to it. Tony had given me a little gift of five grand just for being hired. My first job would be soon and I was excited. I'm glad that Delila had helped me get this job. It if hadn't been for her, I'd be stuck at home still depending n my parents for money.
____________

Domani

"So, why you lil niggas wanna' sell for me?" The head dude asked as he sat across from us in a small room full of niggas. Rod sat next to me at a table and he sat across from us. Niggas were scattered all around the room with guns in their hands. I was strapped too, just in case shit went the wrong route, but I would still be outnumbered by the men. I sighed and rubbed a hand over my face before speaking.

"We need the money, simple as that." I said bluntly, not giving out more information than asked. He didn't need to know nothing more or nothing less than that. Money was the motive, so here we were sitting before him. We were just some young niggas trying to come up on our own hustle to survive without our parents money.

"Nigga you gone have to come a bit harder than that if you tryin' to fuck wit me. Yo pops nem OGs and shit, y'all fucking rich dude. I've been working these blocks for the last fifteen years and I'm still not that type of rich, so again, why y'all tryin' to seek for me?" He asked and he had a damn good point. I ran a hand over my face as I looked at him. I didn't have any other answer than what I'd already told him from the jump.

"Man, look. Yeah, our pops rich, but what the fuck that mean? We can't live off our pops forever, so we tryin' to get our own bread, feel me? We tryin to make our own, so here we are tryin' to fuck wit' you. Either you puttin' us on or you not, cause if you not then we gone need to keep shit movin' over here. Money talk and if you ain't talkin' money then we ain't got shit to discuss." Rod said and I nodded, my head letting him know I was behind him 100%. He'd spoken all the right words that had invaded my thoughts.

The dude sat there staring at us for a couple seconds longer than necessary before finally nodding his head with a sly smirk. I wanted to ask what this nigga was smiling and shit for, but I contained myself as I waited on him to speak up and say something. I had to teach myself not to react so quickly to shit. It was how I ended up in most of the trouble that I'm in today, reacting way too quickly.

"Aight, aight, listen young bloods. I'll put you on cause I like y'all ambition and y'all pops nem was the truth back in them day. If shit ever get too hot, y'all out. Ian' no scary ass nigga, but I don't want war with y'all pops so that's gone be dead. Anyway, it's the middle of the month right now, so I'll have y'all start fresh next week. Sound good or y'all stepping off?" He asked as he looked between the two of us that sat in front of him.

I looked over at Rod before looking back at the dude in front of us. I trailed off into deep thought about what I was doing. I knew this shit was risky, but the dead presidents was well worth it to me. Yeah, my dad had money, but I wanted my own and I wasn't gone stop until I got my own. I'm trying to get out of the house and this would be my perfect start on that project. It sounded good, so I was all for it. I have Rod that head nod and he smirked before speaking to him again.

"We in," he said and the nigga smiled before pulling a bag out of his coat pocket and sliding it across the table to us. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I questioned what the hell he was doing right then.

"My gift to y'all, enjoy." He said.

"Nah, we good." I said as I slid the weed back over to him and brought my hands back and stuffed them in my pocket. He chuckled before nodding his head and snatching up the weed and stuffed it back into his jacket. He stood up from his seat and nodded to one of the dudes that stood at the door with a rifle.

"Suit yourself, I'll be in touch boys. Escort these two out of my establishment will you," He said and that was the last we heard of him before we were escorted out of the huge warehouse where his operation took place. I was more than ready to get to the money. I was about to be eating with my family and it couldn't get no better than that. I was family over everythang, just in case you ever forgot that shit.
________________

Hope you enjoyed !

Excuse errors!

Questions

1. Renae and Michael? Who deserves most of the blame for that or is it equal?

2. Is Domani too reckless or is that normal for a boy of his background and bloodline?

3. Should Damian have gotten things dismissed for the boys or should they have sat there to learn a lesson?

4. Why do you think Delila was acting shady at the dinner with Tony?

Xoxo @qveenV_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 43.9K 39
Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father and husband, Damian by her side, she's...
216 9 8
Chloe wants to grow up faster than she should and make money quickly, this causes her to meet the wrong man. Halle opened her legs for the wrong boy...
18.1K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
You Promised Por JV

Novela Juvenil

1.3K 878 15
How far would you go to keep a promise, while the life you once knew crumbled around you. Do you have what it takes to do what needs to be done? ( Fu...